KP vs the LBs

riptoryx

While sifting through some of my old files, I recently rediscovered this little collaboration I did a long while ago with docarrol. I made the original sketch, while he did all the coloring and major clean-up work. 

http://fav.me/dap4480

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving Disney crime-fighter. I mean, seriously–did anyone NOT see this gal winding up chubby by sometime into her college years?

KP vs the LBs.jpg

2 hours ago, podracer2 said:

Quits crimefighting, moves away to college, isn't a cheerleader anymore, discovers beer? 

Yeah she's get super fat and probably try crimefighting one time after gaining 40 lbs, only to fail miserably and never try again leading to her only getting fatter. 

Oh, is that why the show got cancelled?! Huh. Well, I guess I can understand why such things might've led Disney to feel it had to pull the plug, but it seems like maybe it could've just tried selling to the rights to someone else. I mean, HBO's always looking for dark and complex dramas, right? And with a particular gap to fill now that "Girls" is on its final season...   I'd certainly greenlight that adaptation!

2 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Oh, is that why the show got cancelled?! Huh. Well, I guess I can understand why such things might've led Disney to feel it had to pull the plug, but it seems like maybe it could've just tried selling to the rights to someone else. I mean, HBO's always looking for dark and complex dramas, right? And with a particular gap to fill now that "Girls" is on its final season...   I'd certainly greenlight that adaptation!

Well if you need a show about a chubby 20something walking around in her underwear going through an identity crisis you could do worse. 

1 minute ago, Matt L. said:

Fantastic cartoon.  I would occasionally catch the show when the Disney channel would run it during the midnight hours, through my wicked desires I would hope for a KP weight gain episode of some gravity.  Your cartoon certainly fits the bill.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks!  Kim's definitely got a certain...allure.  If you're interested in seeing other Kim Possible weight gain art, you might want to check out docarrol's DeviantArt page.  He's assembled quite the collection. 

http://docarrol.deviantart.com/

9 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

That the WG episode focused on Ron was the crime of the century. An alt script should have been her getting hit with the weight gain chemical/Ray whatever it was and fattening up despite eating healthy, with it spreading go the rest of the cheerleaders.

Episode? That sounds like a good theme for a whole season to me!  ;)