Former belly model aka xSixelanomlasx

Guest wd44

I know she's been mentioned on a couple of other threads, but she really deserves her own thread.

She's back... again... at her heaviest weight... again... 212.2 pounds!!

**Dead Link Removed**

Caution: she still hates herself.  When will she embrace her destiny as a hot fatty???

• 1 month later...

Ep. 1 - Day One: 213.4 pounds.

I was friends with this girl on facebook but she is flat out annoying with her posts/updates. We had a conversation here are some funny tidbits.

Tom

guess ill have to find out on youtube when you hit 215

Alexis Salmon

yep :)

T

thought so hah..

Alexis Salmon

I obviously haven't updated in a while, meaning I'm losing weight, lol. Nice try though.

Alexis Salmon

Oh, and it was 90 pounds lost by December ;)

T

ill believe it all wen i see it haha....and not updating can also mean you've done bad and gained weight, but i will never know cause clearly ill have to wait and check back in during December

Alexis Salmon

Okay. Goodbye :) Have a great Halloween.

T

Good luck

Ep. 1 - Day One: 213.4 pounds.

I was friends with this girl on facebook but she is flat out annoying with her posts/updates. We had a conversation here are some funny tidbits.

Tom

guess ill have to find out on youtube when you hit 215

Alexis Salmon

yep :)

T

thought so hah..

Alexis Salmon

I obviously haven't updated in a while, meaning I'm losing weight, lol. Nice try though.

Alexis Salmon

Oh, and it was 90 pounds lost by December ;)

T

ill believe it all wen i see it haha....and not updating can also mean you've done bad and gained weight, but i will never know cause clearly ill have to wait and check back in during December

Alexis Salmon

Okay. Goodbye :) Have a great Halloween.

T

Good luck

Wow, you're a bit of a prick.

she removes her videos every time she gains weight and comes back bigger, not because of creeps.

I was also a prick because she had just bought a dog that she "loved" for the first week and then the second week on she fucking hated it and made it sleep outside as a puppy in cold weather...i tried to explain to her that puppy's are obnoxious but she didn't fucking care. When it comes to dogs, if your not ready for one don't buy one and give it a horrible life..im sure dog lovers would agree.

• 4 weeks later...

This is more of a request than a comment, but there are new vids up worth watching. I would  post them up myself but my pc took a crap and I only have a tablet as of now. She is one of my favs despite her inner loathing. Too bad as she is very pretty.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest dickbutton

Just bought her vid for 3 euros, gotta love that exchange rate  8)

BTW it's awesome! So glad that she finally gave in. And apparently she has a gaining goal.

Current weight is 210 pounds

Goal weight is 220 (for now)

My train-wreck senses are tingling....

Yeah, no kidding.  Watching her two videos on S31, she says repeatedly how much she misses her smaller body.  I get the feeling that she's convinced herself that since she can't seem to lose weight anyway, she may as well make a buck or two in the meantime.  But for how long will she last?

Yeah, no kidding.  Watching her two videos on S31, she says repeatedly how much she misses her smaller body.  I get the feeling that she's convinced herself that since she can't seem to lose weight anyway, she may as well make a buck or two in the meantime.  But for how long will she last?

That kind of stuff never lasts much.