A fun little success story

itisreallyme

Man do I have a story. A few years ago, I first met a friend of mine at a party. She was one of those girls that had guys flocking to her, either because she was one of the few girls at the party or because she was gorgeous, I think the latter. Not particularly large, especially by this site's standards, but carried what weight she did have pretty much entirely in her ass/thighs. Curvy as hell. Anywho, I basically was crushing on her immediately but never made any moves because 1. she had enough attention already and 2. I already sorta had a fwb thing and was happy with it. Time passes, we both were in the same social circles. She lost some weight, I think. There was a period of time where I didn't see a lot of her. 

Flash forward a couple years. She has a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend. I unexpectedly run into her on Halloween a couple years ago while tripping on LSD. At that point I don't think I had seen her for many months, possibly a year, and she's clearly gained a lot of weight. That was a weird night. No idea how much weight she gained but her ass was (is) fucking spectacular, her whole body is really. I'd guess she is pushing 200, if not more.  Our social circles merge a little bit more frequently. I admirer her from afar. It's all fine. 

Relevant side comment. My primary partner (girlfriend) and I are in a long distance, open relationship that started about a year ago. We were open before the long distance. Definitely not for everyone, but it works for us.

Anyway, back in September this friend hits me up one night and asks me what I'm up to. Her boyfriend is out of town and she wants to hang with me and my roommates or anyone else I might be hanging with that night. Sure, cool. Not expecting anything in particular. I've never hung out with her 1-1, and she's never expressed any sorta interest in anything beyond friendship. I'd heard some rumors that she and her boyfriend were open, but didn't think a lot of it most of the time because I didn't think she was into me. Things sorta fall through with other people and it ends up being just the two of us. We go see a live music show together and it's kinda a dud so we just hang outside the venue. After some liquid courage (alcohol) I decide to ask her what the deal is with her relationship's openness. She's generally not interested in other partners and she just doesn't put a lot of effort into it. I think part of it is/was low self confidence and not being happy with her body. But, she clearly gets the hint as to why I was asking in the first place. More alcohol in us both. We get back to my place, hook up. Awesome. 

We're now fwb. See each other on the reg. One of the first times we hung out (after the initial hook up) she asked me "do you have a thing for chubby psych majors?" (My girlfriend was also a psych major. We all met in college and have since graduated at various times in the past few years). I think she got the hint that her appearance/body is the furthest thing from a problem for me. It's been fun. It's actually been a fucking dream come true. Here's a girl who I crushed on from afar for many years, she got fat, and then we start hooking up on the regular. It's also been interesting to have a friend evolve into something more and things be relatively stable and okay with everyone involved (me, her, and both our primary partners). One of the most interesting aspects of this whole situation is she is definitely bigger than my partner, likely bigger than my partner would ever care to be, and she has an entirely different body type than my partner. I've learned that, for me personally, bigger isn't necessarily better, its just different. A different I definitely can appreciate, but not necessarily a better different. It's been an interesting and awesome experience. Don't get me wrong, weight gain is definitely a turn on for me, but I think the weight gain itself is the turn on and not necessarily the end goal. I guess everyone enjoys things a little differently.

I do have some mixed feelings about this whole situation though. She is trying to lose weight and actually seems to have a very strained relationship with food and her appearance. I definitely think I've helped her self confidence some, but I cannot imagine what her reaction would be to me sharing the fact that her weight gain actually turns me on. I can't imagine I'll ever tell her, but it just feels weird to keep that a secret. It's worth mentioning that her and my girlfriend are actually pretty decent friends and are obviously aware of one another. That's been an interesting aspect of this on its own. 

That's about it. Just wanted to share this fun story. Kinda bragging, kinda just writing it all out for someone to read. This whole situation is pretty much unbelievable still and I still act like a fucking giddy teenager around her since it feels so unreal. I have some more specific interesting stories that have unfolded and I'm sure more will happen as our friendship continues. Thanks for reading.

Sounds like a wonderful ride. Glad you can balance both. Probably is nice that she's not just a bigger version of your current gf, for yours and your gf's sake.

Anyways, I imagine your true gf knows about your weight gain fetish? With the new girl, you don't have to share that knowledge and push her to gain. She can know and still lose weight if you're both comfortable with it. In fact, it sounds like she would actually love to hear that you are attracted to larger women when y'all talk about the circumstances that led up to your fling, and you could simply mention that part of it was this fantasy that she briefly got chubby.

1 hour ago, MUSEic said:

Sounds like a wonderful ride. Glad you can balance both. Probably is nice that she's not just a bigger version of your current gf, for yours and your gf's sake.

Anyways, I imagine your true gf knows about your weight gain fetish? With the new girl, you don't have to share that knowledge and push her to gain. She can know and still lose weight if you're both comfortable with it. In fact, it sounds like she would actually love to hear that you are attracted to larger women when y'all talk about the circumstances that led up to your fling, and you could simply mention that part of it was this fantasy that she briefly got chubby.

My girlfriend is very aware of it, see my other recent thread with some pics of her with an overview of some interesting aspects of our relationship. I'll probably be updating that with more pics again before too long.
To be clear, I have 0 intention of asking my fwb to gain. I know that losing weight is what she wants to do to be happy and that doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I'm actually kinda excited/curious to see her body change in that way as well. I'm fairly certain she knows that I am into her size as it is right now. As I've gotten closer to her and continue to grow closer to her, I just don't want to feel like I'm keeping things from her. I guess deep/niche desires are okay to keep from people you see more casually. I also know that as this continues we'll both probably want to open up more. I mean, I want to give her the best sex I can and I'm sure she feels the same. I really just want to ask her to put on some old extra clothes so I can strip them off of her. She'd probably want to know why I want that, haha.

5 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

My girlfriend is very aware of it, see my other recent thread with some pics of her with an overview of some interesting aspects of our relationship. I'll probably be updating that with more pics again before too long.
To be clear, I have 0 intention of asking my fwb to gain. I know that losing weight is what she wants to do to be happy and that doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I'm actually kinda excited/curious to see her body change in that way as well. I'm fairly certain she knows that I am into her size as it is right now. As I've gotten closer to her and continue to grow closer to her, I just don't want to feel like I'm keeping things from her. I guess deep/niche desires are okay to keep from people you see more casually. I also know that as this continues we'll both probably want to open up more. I mean, I want to give her the best sex I can and I'm sure she feels the same. I really just want to ask her to put on some old extra clothes so I can strip them off of her. She'd probably want to know why I want that, haha.

I did see that thread about your girlfriend. Didn't connect the dots that you were the same before, but kudos. If this girl is really bigger than your girlfriend then I'm very jealous because your girl is thick as is.

With regards to your Fwb, honestly I would just tell her exactly what you just told us.

16 hours ago, chrystal_geyser said:

Awesome story, lucky man...  if you don't mind me asking a few questions, how do you get she's uncomfortable with her weight?  What did her body look like when she was thin?  How is it different now?  Has it changed the way she dresses?

My fwb and I have talked about her weight a little bit. Before I showed any interest in her, I think she thought of herself as fat and ugly. She's told me how much new/fresh/good feelings I've introduced to her life and her own body image.

When she was thinner (when I first met her) she was probably like 140ish or less even. Very bottom heavy. Basically just average/thinnish body except for a booty. Now, she's chubby and pear shaped. Probably more than chubby really. Very thick legs and thighs. Some rolls around her middle. Huge fucking ass. I'm really not much of a breast dude, so I can't speak about them much but they're definitely substantially larger than when she was thin. Her face is definitely fuller, she almost looks like a different person in that way. I imagine she's very self conscious about that aspect of her change. It doesn't bother me, of course. There is no part of her weight gain that I think looks bad on her. 

For someone who isn't (wasn't) happy with her appearance, she actually dresses very well. Lots of stylish dresses that fit her form well. I think she's always had an eye for fashion so it hasn't changed that. 

That's fantastic...  I can imagine what a huge turn-put that would be, helping a girl out with her self-confidence like that...  :D   How tall is she?  Is her face really pretty?  Keep us updated, and any more specific stories that have unfolded (especially related to her self-confidence issues) would be more than appreciated!

Oh, and it must have been crazy first seeing her weight gain while you were tripping...  awesome hallucination :)!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 4:37 PM, chrystal_geyser said:

That's fantastic...  I can imagine what a huge turn-put that would be, helping a girl out with her self-confidence like that...  :D   How tall is she?  Is her face really pretty?  Keep us updated, and any more specific stories that have unfolded (especially related to her self-confidence issues) would be more than appreciated!

Oh, and it must have been crazy first seeing her weight gain while you were tripping...  awesome hallucination :)!

Sorry I never answered your questions. She's probably about 5'4". I think she has a great face, and her make-up is usually on point. Seeing her while tripping was fucking crazy. Sober, I often felt socially inept around her, tripping was just another level of awkward. But it was okay. We (my friend and I who were tripping) told her what was going on in our heads and it was fine. She is no stranger to those sorts of things.

Fun continuation. Just had a great time with my fwb this evening. Before she was about to go, she asked me (not entirely out of the blue, but pretty much) "Are you fetishizing me?"

She followed that with, "I don't have a problem with that, I'm happy you're attracted to me."

I sorta stumbled over some words and gave some embarrassed facial expressions. I asked if we could talk another time, maybe more intoxication would help, haha. She was about to leave anyway.  I mean, she's not dumb. She gets that I'm into her, she just doesn't know to what extent and what exactly I'm into, I guess. I thought it was pretty funny, and I'm happy she broke the ice in that way. She's a very understanding person so I don't think being more open about what I like would scare her too much necessarily. We're definitely getting more comfortable around each other, so it makes sense to start opening our sex to be a bit less vanilla, that that's of course a 2-way street.

• 4 weeks later...
I know there's at least a few people that would be interested in an update and I like sharing so why not? Last night was the first time I'd hung out with my fwb in a few weeks now. Had a pretty awesome evening with starting with an attempt to watch Planet earth and cuddle, but just ended up being hours of sex. Haha.
At some point late in the evening, we got onto the topic of my preferences/fetish. Most of what there was to say was not particularly surprising to her. She knows I like her curves, chub, & grabby bits. What was new  to her was the fact that I, like many of you on the site, are turned on by the act of a woman gaining weight and their curves growing. This was met with some confusion and her telling me, "I've never told someone this before in real life, but that's a weird fetish." Ya no shit, lol. I shared with her how I like seeing girls try to put on ill fitting clothes, or squeezing into them. She was pretty incredulous that that was real, and I laughed with her at how ridiculous it all sounds. I kept things light hearted and fun as I explained it all. It felt really good sharing it like that.
She was flattered though. Like her day to day perception of her body is disgust and feeling unconfident, yet here I am totally into her physical appearance (more than her own bf). It helps that she's open minded so while shocking, this wasn't an idea that completely turned her off from seeing more of me. 
She's actually in the process of losing weight right now, which is think is awesome. She's bettering her health and doing something for herself that she wants to do. I told her that. She's not just a hole to fuck and a fat body to admire, she's my friend, who I can encourage to do net positive things for herself. :) Plus I'm actually going to move this summer away from her (to be with my gf) and she doesn't expect to be thin by then so her losing weight is no big deal to me whatsoever. 
I shared with her the story I shared here. Of seeing a change in her and getting turned on by it. Again, she thought it was weird but also kinda endearing that I am into her as much as I am.
I think overall I just wanted to be more open to her about what I find attractive about her, but I don't expect anything different from sex with her. Our times together when we hang out are intimate and great as is and I don't want there to be pressure of something to change now. If any sort of change, its me. I'm just gonna feel more comfortable grabbing a hold of her anywhere such as her belly or arms (as opposed to more expected places like ass or thighs).
Anywho, that's about it. I'm feeling really good about the situation. My girlfriend was happy to hear that I was able to share this all with her too, so that makes me feel even better about everything.

Story keeps getting bettter ?...  you think there's any chance she'd try on some outgrown outfits?  Or would that just be too embarrassing?

Another question about her transformation, if you don't mind...  what were her legs/thighs like before?  Did she used to wear short shorts and skirts so you could really see them?  What about now?  Does she have lots of  cellulite?  Does she ever dress in outfits where her thighs are exposed?

Story keeps getting bettter ?...  you think there's any chance she'd try on some outgrown outfits for you?  Or would that just be too embarrassing?

Another question about her transformation, if you don't mind...  what were her legs/thighs like before?  Did she used to wear short shorts and skirts do you could really see them?  What about now?  Does she have lots of  cellulite?  Does she ever dress in outfits where her thighs are exposed?

10 hours ago, chrystal_geyser said:

Story keeps getting bettter ?...  you think there's any chance she'd try on some outgrown outfits for you?  Or would that just be too embarrassing?

Another question about her transformation, if you don't mind...  what were her legs/thighs like before?  Did she used to wear short shorts and skirts do you could really see them?  What about now?  Does she have lots of  cellulite?  Does she ever dress in outfits where her thighs are exposed?

I think she likely doesn't have any of her old clothes from years ago and now she's losing weight so "old clothes" are gonna be mostly too big, lol.

She's always been thick in the lower half of her body. Her legs have always been smooth, pale, creamy. She has some cellulite now, but they're still surprisingly smooth for her size. Saturday night she was wearing a sleeveless dress, with leggings and a sweater. When we started to get physical she removed the sweater, revealing her soft arms and also took off her leggings leaving her legs out and about. Eventually the rest of her clothes came off, obviously, but when she removed her leggings I couldn't keep my hands off her thighs.

In the summer, dresses are her go to outfit. Sometimes she would wear leggings, sometimes not, so her legs were usually out and about. Its cold where we are now that it's winter but she still wears dresses just usually paired with leggings. She actually has told me she wouldn't like to wear pants because she didn't have any that fit her well. Now that she's lost some weight she says she needs to actually invest in some pants in the opposite direction (that are small enough to fit her).

What's funny is according to her she's lost a significant amount of weight because she can feel it (though purposely doesn't own a scale so she doesn't obsess over a number) but it's hardly noticeable to me. The most noticeable is maybe her face is becoming slightly more defined. She's still chubby and got plenty to grab onto. No complaints!

• 4 weeks later...

Another anecdote because why not? This happened about a week ago. We went to a party together with some friends and ended up spontaneously hooking up after the party. When we had done the deed she was getting dressed in my room and pulling up some tights she was wearing that night under her dress. She said something along the lines of "these are a pain to put on sometimes". To which, I replied "I can imagine, you've got a lot of leg". She stared at me sorta incredulous and said "normally, I'd feel offended by such a comment, but I know you're into that, so... thanks?" I like the playful/fun understanding we have of one another XD.

• 2 months later...

I can't say I'd ever gone swimming or seen her in a bikini before the wg. I actually have a hot tub at my house, but we usually dip in it in the nude, so... no need for swim atire.

I don't think she has the confidence to go in public flaunting herself that way right now tbh.

Other general updates: she's definitely losing weight but not as quickly as I imagined she would. She's still fucking sexy and still has curves and grabby bits for me to squeeze (and definitely still bigger than my GF, at least in most ways). I'm moving to be with my long distance gf in August, at which point this fwb arrangement will likely end either for good or put on hold for a while. I'm eager to live with my gf and enjoy her as much as I can, but I will be a little bummed to not be able to see her anymore. I'm planning to make the next couple months count in terms of how often we can hang and bang and such. :)

Can't really think of any good recent anecdotes. When we hang, we bang, a lot. Honestly this girl and I are pretty dang sexually compatible (not as much as me and my gf but it's honestly close). The last time we hung was a couple weeks ago and due to both of us having busy schedules it may be a couple more weeks before we hang again. As I said before, really want to make the most of the next couple months though.

One time we hung within the last couple months I asked her to sit on my face, which was fucking great. Her thighs/ass are awesome, I love being down there, especially when I get to feel her weight over top of me. She liked it too, so it's something we'll be repeating.

23 hours ago, jonkroll said:

Just checked out your posts of your gf and between her and your fwb, u are so lucky.  can't wait to see your gf grow more when u move in together.  she seems shes much more into it than your fwb anyway.

Yeah she certainly is. I don't expect my fwb to be into it whatsoever, but I appreciate her willingness to ask/learn. I've learned with any sort of regular sexual partner, opening up about preferences and what gets you going is only a good thing.

Minor update, hung out with a group of friends last night including my fwb. She had her long hair in a braid (which she knows I adore) and was wearing some new patterned leggings. If you guys aren't familiar with patterned leggings they're amazing. I mean something like the two pics attached. For someone into asses/thighs these things are some of the best things to happen to fashion in a while, imo.

Anyway, she looked sexy AF and I let her know. Hopefully we can hang in the next couple weeks.

An aside she was talking to another friend of mine last night and I overheard the conversation. Since attempting to lose weight about 9 months ago she is down 25 lbs. Progress sure, but as I said earlier she isn't losing at the rate I was anticipating, which is fine by me. :)

4 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

Minor update, hung out with a group of friends last night including my fwb. She had her long hair in a braid (which she knows I adore) and was wearing some new patterned leggings. If you guys aren't familiar with patterned leggings they're amazing. I mean something like the two pics attached. For someone into asses/thighs these things are some of the best things to happen to fashion in a while, imo.

Anyway, she looked sexy AF and I let her know. Hopefully we can hang in the next couple weeks.

An aside she was talking to another friend of mine last night and I overheard the conversation. Since attempting to lose weight about 9 months ago she is down 25 lbs. Progress sure, but as I said earlier she isn't losing at the rate I was anticipating, which is fine by me. :)

Aw... :o^_^ 

On 5/13/2017 at 2:05 PM, chrystal_geyser said:

Patterned leggings are the greatest...  

Any idea what caused the huge gain in the first place?

I believe it was a combination of a minor change in lifestyle and a new birth control. Hormones do crazy things to the body apparently. I didn't know her well then, but I believe she switched off whatever that one was after realizing what it was doing to her.