General decline in fat girl pictures

zosimos

Has anyone else noticed a general decline in the quality of fat girl pictures available on line over the past few years? It seems like a few years ago amazing new amateurs (Becca, Maryboberry, many others) would routinely crop up every few months. Some would become paysite girls while others would drift off into obscurity. This just doesn't seem to happen as much any more. Almost no one on FF shows their faces now, and I have very little interest in pics without faces. I suspect this may have something to do with social media, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this or has any theories about what is going on.

Another thing we have now is that cancerous body positivity spreading around social media. Think about the amount of women now protesting body standards in their underwear these days. I think that concept in itself is almost demonizing fetishy stuff. BigCutieXDQP is using the effyourbeautystandards, pizzasisters4lyfe hashtags on her Instagram.

Again, it's just a jaded observation.

Well I mostly stick to tumblr these days, so my theory is based on what I see there, over and over again. Girls show up, everyone gets excited that they're the next [whoever], then creeps creep them until they leave the scene. The response and backlash people get for giving out free content is insane. I don't know if it's worse than before, but it's bad enough to have a chilling effect. I'm reluctant to invoke a certain gaming-journalism-related harassment movement, but shit like that makes it a lot less appealing to give yourself to the internet as a woman. That's my theory anyway.

52 minutes ago, KFD said:

Can someone enlighten me about that meme?

Yes. Originally the skin wasn't pale enough and to avoid making DarthDose cry it's been whitewashed. His friend P51's crayon ran out before he got to the hand though. Hope that's enlightened you a little.