GF is open to weight gain, but I need advice

Chubbybo

Hey there guys,  first time poster here.  

I have an exciting problem!  

The Girl:  My GF of 2 years is a pudgy and rather curvy 72 kilos.    In the past she has been going to gym in an effort to lose weight,  which hasn't really worked because of her metabolism and also because she likes food too much.  We have been neglecting our sex life a bit over the last couple months due to conflicting schedules,   and we're currently trying to revitalise our sexual chemistry.    

The Situation;  Over the last year during sex,   I've told her about my fantasy of her gaining weight and my kink for women with thick jiggly bodies.     She's really good about it!   She'll tease me and tell me that she's gonna get fat/put on weight for me..   which leads to amazing sex,   the best sex that we have.  In the moment,  on a few occasions I have floated the idea of her gaining 5 Kilos as an experiment and she says "oh baby I'm happy to do that for you,  i'll get fat for you"  which is great!  

The Problem:   I don't think she knows that I'm serious!  Up until recently I had tried to keep our fantasies in the bedroom and reality separate because she doesn't appear to share the same kink and I didn't wanna pressure her,   and she knows that,  BUT..    our "fat sex" is actually significantly more erotic and enjoyable for the both of us then our "normal" sex,   and that makes me think that weight gain is the answer.     I really think we need to have a conversation where I say "babe,  I gotta be honest:  i really do want you to gain a bit of weight,  and give it a try:  just to see what happens"  because i think it will do wonders for our sex life 

The question is:   In your experience/opinion,  what is the best way to handle this conversation?  How would you say " I'm serious about this,  I REALLY want this"  without being too "confrontational" ,  if that's the right word.  I really want this to sound fun and liberating!   because I really do think that she'll enjoy it 

Any other advice or thoughts on the situation is welcome too! :) 

Guest Sneakysnake

I guess you could try starting it off with asking her if she'd be willing to quit the gym and start living life to the fullest. (Pun intended) Ask her to try it out for real. But honestly i think you seem like you'd know what to say on your own. You sound like you know exactly what you need to say to her to make her understand. You should try taking some before and after pictures of her for all of us on here. Sharing is caring

I would recommend you not suggest for her to quit the gym if its something she enjoys doing. If it's a chore for her, then that's definitely a good suggestion. Otherwise just encourage her appetite. Leave her favorite foods/snacks/indulgences around the house. The pounds will follow.

Just ask her and tell her you're serious. If its not something she's into at this time, then just keep the fantasy stuff. That really is just as good imo. 

To be honest, it is loaded. It is confrontational. Our culture hates fat people, so that inherent resistance is going to be there. What I would suggest is actually giving her an out of sorts. Give her control over the situation.

I.e.: I want you to gain weight, but you can always tell me when you want to pause or stop completely.

That helps her to make the decision easier. Part of the fantasy for a lot of people is about loss of control. In D/s spaces, control is heavily negotiated because it needs to be. I'd argue the same goes here, or in any erotic scene.

Also, the exercise is good for her. Honestly diet effects weight more than exercise. Let her keep going. A slow gain is healthier anyways. And you want to have her be better than you found her.

Let me know if this helped.