Hot web model from way back who got huge

twg11221

Question

I remember a long time ago there was a web model who started off thin, then unintentionally gained up to around 300 lbs. If I recall she was blond and had a bit of the Trish Stratus thing going on style-wise. Even though her gain was unintentional she kept modelling throughout her gain. Eventually she lost all the weight, but not before becoming massive. There were even a few articles posted online around that time about her dramatic weight loss. 

This would be a great thing to dig up if anybody can. She still wore revealing outfits as she got fatter and it was a 100+ lb. gain. She was hot to begin with and then she BALLOONED. Any help is greatly appreciated. Not for anything, I think that a lot of people on this forum would love this one if any material can be found!

5 answers to this question

YES! That's her alright! Many thanks dude! Great call!

Now that I have her name, I'm gonna see if I can dig up some pics of her getting big. Really exciting watching a woman with that figure (even with the fake boobs) blow up so big. Thanks man! Appreciate it!