Helen Skelton

BigBellies

The morph section of Curvage has been about as lifeless as a eunuchs underpants lately so I thought I'd kick start 2017 with some of my smoothest work to date. Watching Helen on Blue Peter going up was a big part of my formative years and I always wondered what she'd look if she ballooned. If this gain were real I think it would be more than worthy of a gold badge. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 15.44.17.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 19.28.51.png

Her gain started when she was pregnant, initially it wasn't intentional but after years of maintaining a trim figure she just rode the "eating for two" excuse for all it was worth she ate what she wanted, when she wanted it.

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 01.00.59.png

One day towards the end of her pregnancy, she was lay in bed rubbing her rather large bump, when her husband walks in and out of the blue she says "how would you feel if I was bigger?"

a little perplexed, "what do you mean?" he replies

Helen sits up, "Well, I'm bloody tired of going to the gym, and I love being able to eat what I want, not to mention I've discovered having massive belly is a real turn-on"

Apprehensive, he says "Okay? I guess if it's what you want then as your husband I should support your decision"

Over the next few months Helen has the baby and boy does her waistline increase, she gets into a routine of waking up, sorting out the baby and then just grazing on junk food all day long, exerting as little energy as possible apart from when she does her cleaning.

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 01.06.32.png

She carries on like this for the best part of a year getting lazier by the day and growing fatter by the pound. After months of her clothes being uncomfortable as her belly continues to balloon Helen decided to buy some yoga pants which would give her space to grow, she went online and ordered size 22 thinking they would have ample room for her belly but when they arrived she was shocked.

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 01.13.44.png

They were so tight she had a job getting them on, when she did they gave her a muffin top (well more like a five-tier wedding cake going by the size of her). At first she was taken aback but then she started grinning as she couldn't believe how fat she'd gotten. She called her husband over, gave him a kiss and put his hands on her belly like she used to do when she was pregnant.

To be continued... 

• 1 month later...

58d7e14650f24_ScreenShot2017-03-26at16_27_09.thumb.png.863ed9b3df02b57bd569e1787fd5b959.png

58d7e14d00c12_ScreenShot2017-03-26at16_30_45.thumb.png.a3eae5cb72db18dbbe522b628dcccdbf.png

58d7e150d52b7_ScreenShot2017-03-26at16_34_00.thumb.png.e0061a89eb6d35e828ec55b5e7b2a484.png

Helen is now so fat she can't fit in her car and so is a permanent 'stay-at-home' mum, her daily life is just an endless cycle of eating, napping and watching kids tv with her daughter. She likes to get her belly out and let her daughter jiggle it about; the other day she said 'mummy is getting so big and round you and daddy are going to have to roll me around soon like a big ball'.