Miss Universe Canada Siera Bearchell

rxman

8 minutes ago, The Don said:

Just let herself go

Naw I think the previous poster may have a point.  Everyone always thinks that really jacked men or women are the only ones that take Roids, HGH or other similar substances.  There are plenty of people who take them to maintain a ripped but overall thin physique.  

On 2/3/2017 at 4:25 AM, The Don said:

Just let herself go

You think a women's body should naturally be able to attain that low body fat just through "hard work and a good diet" even most men as lean as her would be using something and men can get away with a much lower body fat before they encounter any real health problems unlike women. In the first picture I doubt she would be having her period anymore

14 hours ago, Cottonsox said:

You think a women's body should naturally be able to attain that low body fat just through "hard work and a good diet" even most men as lean as her would be using something and men can get away with a much lower body fat before they encounter any real health problems unlike women. In the first picture I doubt she would be having her period anymore

You attain that low body fat through hard work and a terribly restrictive and unhealthy diet, not roids. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Looks like the north American junk food diet is to hard to resist these days, even for miss universe pageant queen's.

Getting fat and it was all on display on stage in that little bikini for all to see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...