Amanda Fuller (Last Man Standing)

JackHR

Just watched the latest episode tonight with my father who stated when he saw Amanda, "Damn she got big. Doesn't she know she's on TV?" She was also wearing stripes and showed a fantASStic view of her backside! I don't know how to feel about her new hair color but nonetheless she looks bigger and sexier than ever! I'll hunt down a picture if I can.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Thanks for the captures anyways Steve, it's much appreciated. I've taken the liberty of searching out some higher resolution shots which can be found below. Now let's all watch an animated .gif of Amanda's massive beautiful bobbing ass as she leaves the scene:

giphy.thumb.gif.12c6fe128c0c05bab54a9deab1fb8168.gif

Screencaps:

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h32m04s210.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h32m18s457.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h32m24s300.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h33m43s050.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h34m19s478.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h36m32s145.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h36m36s666.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h37m17s307.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h38m24s758.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h38m29s461.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h39m47s466.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h39m57s112.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h40m04s264.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h40m08s532.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h40m31s346.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h40m55s529.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h41m37s586.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-16-12h41m45s426.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Previously adding videos as 'Unlisted' was a foolproof means of avoiding copyright strikes, but they seem to have upped their game. Here's some stills from the episode instead:

vlcsnap-2019-02-23-15h13m21s464.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-23-15h14m13s263.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-23-15h14m18s298.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-23-15h14m39s696.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-23-15h14m49s839.png

I love this show, and waiting to see Amanda in an episode is a HUGE bonus. The episode with the deep plunging cleavage...I said Gawd Damn out loud. Didn't even mean to, it just caught me off guard, especially since she's been HIDING those luscious curves for so long now. I bet they see a big viewer spike with that episode!! Hope they catch on....we WANT to see your curves Amanda.

6 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

I love this show, and waiting to see Amanda in an episode is a HUGE bonus. The episode with the deep plunging cleavage...I said Gawd Damn out loud. Didn't even mean to, it just caught me off guard, especially since she's been HIDING those luscious curves for so long now. I bet they see a big viewer spike with that episode!! Hope they catch on....we WANT to see your curves Amanda.

Agreed !!!! 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Wonder why she is not in the show as much ? Think they know what we know lol

When Last Man Standing first began, the entire dynamic of the show was hinged on Tim Allen's conservative male character clashing with his three (varying) liberal teenage daughters - the format worked because you could dedicate an episode to having a typical A/B Storyline where the main issue would be the largest focus, and then cutaway to a less important story to keep the audiences interest and fill the alloted time.
Typically your A Storyline would have Tim Allens character clashing with his wife/daughters on some personal/political - and the B Storyline would have Tim engagement with tertiary characters at his store in order to pursue a secondary storyline or just bounce the ideas and morals the show was trying to enforce off of the 'voice of reason' characters, much like his neighbor in Home Improvement. 

The issue now, seven hundred seasons later is that his daughters have grown up, and left the house to purse their own lives which get bumped into Storyline B now - there's even a weird case where they've tried retroactively giving Tim another daughter to clash with because they realized that the show had changed too much, which is why he lives with a new Korean exchange student that feels very 'Cousin Oliver'.

So, you have one daughter that's been re-cast entirely who still lives at home, so at least you can have her and the exchange student serving as the A-Storyline clash.
The other daughter has pursued a life in the military, which is great for the writers because you eliminate the question of asking "Hey whatever happened to her?" when the answer is "Doing military tours", and you can bring her back for an episode whenever you want because it's seen as her break. 
Amanda Fullers character doesn't live at home anymore - she works at a restaurant that takes up a portion of her fathers store to keep her in the picture, which doesn't make the dynamic any easier, it just allowed for some lazy writing earlier on that we've just had to come to accept.

Making matters more complicated, Amanda's character has a son and a husband so whereas before you would have Tim Allen's character dealing directly with her, you now have two more additional characters that you'd have to juggle to give them all equal screentime, and since Tim's character really clashes with her husband (as father-in-laws are wont to do) the writers tend to favor that for the comedy value - so if there's a scene where one of the characters has to butt horns with Tim Allen's character, they'll send the son-in-law rather than Amanda. In fact, the only interaction that Amanda Fuller has had this season is vicariously tied through her son, where the writers can have a grandkid/grandpa situation going on for the family warmth appeal. 

Because of this, it's only very rarely that we see Amanda interacting with Tim Allens character, who is after all the focal point of the show - as for why there was such a brief cameo in this episode, I'd offer two reasons:

Without her son or her husband present, there really isn't much depth to her character where she would pose a Storyline A problem when a much more likely candidate would be the first daughter living at home, or the surrogate exchange student. However, since Amanda's restaurant is in the store it would make sense that she would have an interaction with her dad when they're in the same building, no matter how short it would need to be. 

And secondly, the past few episodes have been focused on Amandas relationship with her son where they've been featured in A Storylines, so while the showrunners felt that a break was needed, she remains one of the permanent cast members on the show, which means she's still paid regardless of whether she's on the episode or not. A quick little interaction helps with building a day-to-day narrative and makes the producers feel they're getting their moneys worth. 

2 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

When Last Man Standing first began, the entire dynamic of the show was hinged on Tim Allen's conservative male character clashing with his three (varying) liberal teenage daughters - the format worked because you could dedicate an episode to having a typical A/B Storyline where the main issue would be the largest focus, and then cutaway to a less important story to keep the audiences interest and fill the alloted time.
Typically your A Storyline would have Tim Allens character clashing with his wife/daughters on some personal/political - and the B Storyline would have Tim engagement with tertiary characters at his store in order to pursue a secondary storyline or just bounce the ideas and morals the show was trying to enforce off of the 'voice of reason' characters, much like his neighbor in Home Improvement. 

The issue now, seven hundred seasons later is that his daughters have grown up, and left the house to purse their own lives which get bumped into Storyline B now - there's even a weird case where they've tried retroactively giving Tim another daughter to clash with because they realized that the show had changed too much, which is why he lives with a new Korean exchange student that feels very 'Cousin Oliver'.

So, you have one daughter that's been re-cast entirely who still lives at home, so at least you can have her and the exchange student serving as the A-Storyline clash.
The other daughter has pursued a life in the military, which is great for the writers because you eliminate the question of asking "Hey whatever happened to her?" when the answer is "Doing military tours", and you can bring her back for an episode whenever you want because it's seen as her break. 
Amanda Fullers character doesn't live at home anymore - she works at a restaurant that takes up a portion of her fathers store to keep her in the picture, which doesn't make the dynamic any easier, it just allowed for some lazy writing earlier on that we've just had to come to accept.

Making matters more complicated, Amanda's character has a son and a husband so whereas before you would have Tim Allen's character dealing directly with her, you now have two more additional characters that you'd have to juggle to give them all equal screentime, and since Tim's character really clashes with her husband (as father-in-laws are wont to do) the writers tend to favor that for the comedy value - so if there's a scene where one of the characters has to butt horns with Tim Allen's character, they'll send the son-in-law rather than Amanda. In fact, the only interaction that Amanda Fuller has had this season is vicariously tied through her son, where the writers can have a grandkid/grandpa situation going on for the family warmth appeal. 

Because of this, it's only very rarely that we see Amanda interacting with Tim Allens character, who is after all the focal point of the show - as for why there was such a brief cameo in this episode, I'd offer two reasons:

Without her son or her husband present, there really isn't much depth to her character where she would pose a Storyline A problem when a much more likely candidate would be the first daughter living at home, or the surrogate exchange student. However, since Amanda's restaurant is in the store it would make sense that she would have an interaction with her dad when they're in the same building, no matter how short it would need to be. 

And secondly, the past few episodes have been focused on Amandas relationship with her son where they've been featured in A Storylines, so while the showrunners felt that a break was needed, she remains one of the permanent cast members on the show, which means she's still paid regardless of whether she's on the episode or not. A quick little interaction helps with building a day-to-day narrative and makes the producers feel they're getting their moneys worth. 

Ok i thank you for explaining something i already understand lol but why not just show a tad bit more of this bbw i mean damn it's not real life life bro its a stage she can come as she wants showing more of her would be good for rating lol alot of our community watches that show just for her lol... And Tim Allen is a legend yes but as a viewer i would like the show to get a Fuller perspective on her and her "job" in the business 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, islanders said:

No one should know this much about Last Man Standing.  Not even Tim Allen.

It's not a blessing, it's a curse.