HUGE NEWS!!! Introducing CURVAGE CLIPS!

S77

CURVAGE CLIPS IS OPEN

Curvage is introducing a new benefit to you the Curvage Memebers!!

Now Curvage is partnering with Models in the community and allowing them to sell their content here on Curvage. They will be able to sell High Quality Video Clips or High Quality Picture sets and you will be able to purchase these right here on Curvage without having to leave the website.

Curvage has a long history of offering the best FREE forums, social networking and gallery related to the topic. This is not going to change. All current services will remain unlimited and FREE.

The beauty of this expansion of service is that now Models can get their start right here on Curvage. Means more content for you and better opportunities for female posters who come here to share content.

NEW models who are perhaps just starting to dabble with paid content can easily get their feet wet by trying it out right here on Curvage. I think we will have exclusive models and content.

We offer much better profit for the models than anywhere else. You will be supporting your models while also gaining access to top quality premium content.

Enjoy!

celebration-icon-png-12.png

How do I find the content?

• There is a TAB in the navigation menu that says Curvage Clips click it.
  • Members who sell content in the Curvage Clips store are called Curvage Models
  • You can spot a Curvage Model because it will be called out by their name.
  • On each members profile page there is a tab for Curvage Clips. This is a list of all of that respective Curvage Models content for sale in the Curvage Clips Store.

Guest grateful

I hate seeing models loose to such big cuts and complex payout schemes.

These are the girls we love and I hope this is the start of something really good for them! :)

• 2 weeks later...