Beyoncé Knowles

closentimes

• 3 months later...

Haven't been crazy about her since she lost weight. Even when pregnant she was too thin.

I've always held the opinion that Beyonce is one of those rare specimen who everyone can agree on is insanely hot, regardless of her ups and downs in weight - curvy lovers and skinny lovers, black and white, young and old, heck even gay or straight - Beyonce transcends all preferences because she just got that magic "it".

Guess you just proved I was wrong.

But for me, she is unique as my attraction switches tend to normally be caucasian-exclusive, but Beyonce still does it for me, at any weight (although naturally, since I'm on this forum, I prefer her at her heavier size).

I've always held the opinion that Beyonce is one of those rare specimen who everyone can agree on is insanely hot, regardless of her ups and downs in weight - curvy lovers and skinny lovers, black and white, young and old, heck even gay or straight - Beyonce transcends all preferences because she just got that magic "it".

Guess you just proved I was wrong.

Why do people feel the need to be so exclusive concerning their tastes?

If everyone else in the world found her ugly, would you find her less hot ?

Sheesh...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest sum1wun

Beyonce's beautiful, but I never got the need for her to be lumped in with other women like Jennifer Lopez for having a "big" butt. Even at her heaviest it's never been anything particularly large or noticeable unless she's wearing a dress so tight she can't maneuver around stairs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, jacknife said:

Guilty. Celebs these days tend to do ANYTHING, especially some shocking things.

I really don't want to see a movie about that story, too.

I can't say if she lacks "human dignity" or not, but she certainly lacks 80 lbs or so.  If Beyonce can supplies those missing lbs, I'm more than willing to ignore her lack in dignity.  :D

• 1 month later...