Papercut

Local news and weather babes with more padding

Clare is a good looking woman but she doesn't do it for me any more. Really fancied her when she was fat back in the day. Doesn't look like she is putting it back on. Anna Church is lovely though.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:35 AM, faxe001de said:

More of the nice Gina ...  Gina De Vecchio Montage Feb 2017

Did some investigative work and looks like since she started she's increased her coverage on the map by a wide margin. Also gave up on belts as time and pounds accumulated.

IMG_9991.JPG

IMG_9992.JPG

IMG_9993.JPG

IMG_9994.JPG

This all makes me wonder if weather women are just naturally inclined to thicken up when they accept the job.

11 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

No, I think it is because they are well paid to do a largely sedentary job and often have to work unsocial hours which leads to snacking and sugary drinks.

I worked in TV for a bit. That is exactly what happens. After the show on Saturday nights it's not odd to go to a club or house party and you're up until 3 AM eating pizza and drinking heavily. God help you if you're viewing area is large. One woman ended up putting on a ton of weight because she was driving 4 to 6 hours a day. 

12 hours ago, podracer2 said:

I worked in TV for a bit. That is exactly what happens. After the show on Saturday nights it's not odd to go to a club or house party and you're up until 3 AM eating pizza and drinking heavily. God help you if you're viewing area is large. One woman ended up putting on a ton of weight because she was driving 4 to 6 hours a day. 

Evidence of this please?

I work an office job and went from walking about an hour to and from work every day to driving every day and let me tell you it has a huge effect!