Single or Taken – Let's restart this!

Single, 20 (21 in August), Male, born and living in Toronto, currently working at a Canadian Tire in the hardware department, and am a Networking Student at Centennial College. Really shouldn't be trying this hard at my age to get a girl , but I got to since my Networking classes are totally devoid of girls let alone, lovely voluptuous ones, and some of the guys in my classes have terrible attitudes, are kind of hard to work with and talk to much about their relationships.

But for those who want to PM me sure, if your not sure about me see my OKCupid profile here: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/KMS1991 and if you don't want to sign up for any dating, here is my POF profile http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=34354139

I am really just advertising myself like all you are and not the sites.

Guest TheWeirdandUnknownV

*sigh, single here too!

at-least I'm not alone though lol

though that doesn't mean much...

Very single...ftl.  :-[

I remember you,...I can't believe for the life of me that you are single,......You are HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!  Unbelieveable,...........I would think you would be beating off suitors with sticks,...I would love to be one of those suitors,...!!!!!!

me_gusta.png

XD It's not what you think it is. Aaaand I'm no longer dating. -_-

Pixie planning on eliminating the competition?

...she can try. I'd tap that ass.

Single, lovelies. Just throwing that out there for the gossip train to run with full force.

Kiss! <3

Erroneous on all accounts!  Well it has a high difficulty for believability at least.  In the spirit of the games harder to believe than someone pulling off a round off back handspring, back layout into a full back tuck followed by a front hand spring finishing with a back layout step out.

Yeah I have no idea what that means.

Single, lovelies. Just throwing that out there for the gossip train to run with full force.

Kiss! <3

taken and happy ;D... but damn. that'll keep me up at night.

emily may have been right;  "Heaven"—is what I cannot reach!

(second thought probably ironic)