Single or Taken – Let's restart this!

You're probably right. In all honesty I don't look enough :-(

I cant believe you're in Albany! I'm in Warren County.

Actually a bit north of Albany in Schenectady. I just say Albany because it's a bit more obvious to most people, state capital and all that. Warren County huh? I was just up that way this summer in Queensbury. Trying to plan a trip to Lake George to go hiking as well but with school and all not sure if I'll be able to make it before the snows come.

I run away in horror because you magically appearing in front of me defies the laws of physics? Just kiddinggggg. :-P

in all honesty id probably giggle(and jiggle) like a school girl and make a complete fool of myself.

aawwe but giggling/jiggling like a fool could be cute :D

Jiggling may make me horny though. This supercedes cuteness.

Guest Lisa777

Actually a bit north of Albany in Schenectady. I just say Albany because it's a bit more obvious to most people, state capital and all that. Warren County huh? I was just up that way this summer in Queensbury. Trying to plan a trip to Lake George to go hiking as well but with school and all not sure if I'll be able to make it before the snows come.

Queensbury? That's like 5 minutes from me. I probably should have gone out more this summer, maybe we would have run into each other ;-P

Guest Lisa777

aawwe but giggling/jiggling like a fool could be cute :D

Jiggling may make me horny though. This supercedes cuteness.

yeah well there's plenty to jiggle so no worries :-P

• 2 weeks later...