Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

First chapter in a new, long story set in the DC comics universe:

Chapter 1: Ordering

Barnaby’s Buffet Barn was slow when the meeting started. A big restaurant filled with booths and tables, it was almost empty due to the lunch crowd having filed out two hours before and the dinner crowd being three hours away. Only a few retirees were really there, but store policy was to have food out regardless. In the Asian section, sauce heavy General Tso’s chicken glistened next to pyramids of cream cheese stuffed wontons, while across the aisle in the American Section mountains of French fries steamed beside thick slices of roast beef.  An entire wall of Soder Soda fountains of every possible flavor and type stood empty, next to several soft serve ice cream machines and a make your own milk shake stand. To save money, management only had a few employees there, most of them cooks prepping fresh food in the back and leaving the front under one worker’s bored eyes.

Steve was a college sophomore working his way to a psychology degree. He was immensely bored, having already swept the aisles twice and made sure the buffet was spic and span before returning to the front door and waiting for anyone to come in while wrestling with deciding whether to get on his phone or not. In general he didn’t mind getting paid for essentially nothing, but Steve’s girl friend had dumped him two days ago, the long distance hadn’t done them favors, and although it wasn’t in too bad of terms he could use a distraction, preferably one in the form of a cute co-ed to flirt with. Right now the only customers he had to focus on were a few overweight grannies playing bridge in a far corner, not exactly ideal flirting material.

He sighed, propping his head on his hand and looking down at his phone, debating whether or not to text his now ex-girlfriend.

‘Hey Sugar, got any tables open in this joint?’ a sultry voice asked him, ‘I could use a big one.’

Steve’s eyes darted up and widened. If not for his hand already holding up his chin it would have gone slack and he was immensely glad for the front desk hiding his crotch. In front of him was a knock out.

The girl, no woman, looked to be in her mid, maybe late twenties and was in spectacular shape. In an America where being only ten pounds over weight made you average, this lady was a stunner. She wasn’t very tall, maybe 5’4, but fish net tights cradled shapely legs that seemed very long below a short, skin tight black skirt around her broad hips. A white tee with a winking black cat in a witch's hat on it cradled a flat belly, showing a sliver of tan flesh, and gorgeously pert tits, either a big C or a firm D by Steve’s not exactly practiced judgement.

‘Cat got your tongue?’ she said amused and he looked up to see her gorgeous oval face, a friendly grin on her red lips and one plucked black eye brow over dark brown eyes. She was for some reason, wearing a small top hat affixed by a pin to her shoulder length black hair which was in a pony tail and carried a small black leather purse.

‘Um…yes…I mean…no…I mean…we’ve got plenty of room,’ Steve stammered, brain desperately trying to pull blood from his dick, ‘table for one?’

‘Make that five,’ she told him with a grin, turning around to look out the window at the parking lot and giving Steve an impossible to resist look at a stunning badonka donk, each perfectly round cheek the result of so many lunges and squats it looked ready to pop out of the skirt seams, ‘although I don’t think any of them have got here yet.’

‘Uhhh,’ Steve said, quickly sliding a menu in front of his waist as he stepped from out behind the register, ‘how will I know them?’

‘Trust me, I’m sure you’ll recognize them when they arrive,’ she said with a wink, ‘can you give me a more private room? We girls can get a little bit…emotive when we eat.’

‘Oh yeah…yeah…uh…we’ve got a party room in the back,’ he said, struggling against oxygen deprivation as the woman stepped by him, hips swaying, ‘it’s a bit far from the buffet though…’

‘Trust me, it won’t be much of an issue to us…yet,’ she winked.

The lady sat in the party room, a room that could easily fit thirty and equipped with its own ice cream machine and soda fountains, and looked up at the waiter as he plopped a plastic soda cup on her table.

‘Sorry to seem lazy, but I just sat down and could you do me a favor?’ she cooed, a bit of cleavage showing on her shirt, ‘Get me a big glass of root beer, just a little bit of ice? No bra today, so if its too cold…’

Her shoulders shrugged in demonstration and Steve almost fell over. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

‘Sure! Sure!’ he said, quickly pouring the drink, almost spilling it and putting it down, placing a straw in it as he did.

The woman took a long, deep sip, lips sucking hard enough he almost fell over.

‘That’s great sugar, get me another after a while will you? By the way, put Z on the check.’

Steve swallowed, brain having run out of words by that point. He walked out, stride somewhat out of whack, and slid gently into his chair behind the register, trying to force down his raging hard on. As blood slowly came back up he started desperately formulating a strategy to get this lady’s number. It was going to be hard, pardoning the pun. He wasn’t bad looking by any means but not working out much due to both work and study wasn’t doing his formerly hard bod any favors and he wished he’d shaved this week. Even if he’d lived in a gym the last decade and been a hell of a lot more suave and rich this woman was out of his league. She was stupidly hot and impossibly sexual…but she was giving off every possible signal she wanted to screw with him. But did she want to screw him or screw with him? Did he care?

‘Hi!’ a chipper voice said eagerly in front of him, ‘Are you busy? Oh geez, I hope you’re not busy. Should I seat myself?’

Steve’s eyes darted up and saw against all odds the second hotty to walk into the room within ten minutes.

What he noted first was blonde. Long blonde hair, almost down to her waist framed a diamond face with big blue eyes behind cute, hipster glasses. Very white teeth were nipping soft pink lips in a worried expression. A long, loose red skirt went down to her knees, while she had long ugg boots around her calves. She had in contrast a tight yellow T with a peace sign in between what were assuredly firm b cups. Unlike her friend, surely this was one of the four the gorgeous brunette was waiting on, she lacked a lot of curves, but she had an earnest, kind girl next door sort of vibe if the girl next door had a runway model’s body under her clothes. She couldn’t have been twenty yet and everything about her screamed college coed, hell, was she in his college? Surely he’d have noticed but she looked really familiar.

‘Uhh…no! I’m not busy! Not at all,’ he said a little bit more focused. Sure she was utterly gorgeous, but not quite the same level of urgent sexiness that shut down his mind. Granted, there was some hardening but this was a type of hot that he was familiar with.

‘Oh great! Can you help me find my friend?’ she asked eagerly, looking around even though the only other people insight were at least forty years older than the sultry first woman.

‘Oh sure. Yeah, she’s…hey are you in Professor Swinton’s class? I could have sworn I’d seen you before?’ he asked, noticing she seemed strangely familiar.

‘Yeah…that must be it!’ she said, slightly nervously, ‘Oh hey, there’s my friend! Gotta go!’

She hurried off, skirt swishing, despite the first woman not being anywhere in sight. Even though the party room’s door was shut and unmarked she found it easily and opened it up. Steve sighed, wondering if he’d put off a too desperate vibe.

‘Hello! Are you the water? Or is it the mater-dee?’ a third voice interrupted his wondering, touching some sort of mental third rail that had him hard before he turned to face her.

This lady was tall, five ten at least and somehow all of it seemed to be made out of leg. Really tan skin over really long shapely thighs showed under very very short, very very tight purple shorts that clung tight to gorgeous hips that made Steve’s brain scream ‘PUT A BABY IN HER NOW!’. A far too short crop top exposed several inches of toned belly and the ensemble was so skimpy the outline of her pelvis was visible along with her lower ribs. His eyes started twitching when he got to her boobs, assuredly double D’s that defied gravity with their pertness and given the nipple outlines jutting through the purple fabric not in a bra. He barely noticed her knee length fire red hair or her vivid green eyes, the green covering far more than would be normal.

‘Uhhhh,’ he said, mental processes threatening to shut off, ‘Hi.’

‘Oh hello! I am here to meet some friends! Girlfriends!,’ she started again, her words strangely accented somewhere between australian and Russian, ‘Friends that are girls! We are not that kind of girlfriends unfortunately, I’ve asked though and maybe one day we will be.’

‘That’s very nice,’ Steven said, his IQ plummeting by the moment as what mental capacity still existed was taken up with this impossible arrival and the two women already in the room.

‘Your re-star-ra-unt is very nice!’ the red head continued, mouth going a mile a minute despite butchering many of the words, ‘The amount of food here is very enticing! Is it a bu-fat then?’

‘Yeah….all you can eat,’ Steven said, wobbling.

‘Oh good! I am very the hungry and could eat like a the pig,’ she said smiling, ‘All of the food I’ve eaten here is so delicious, every meal is great! Where I am from everyone is so thin, but here people are lucky they can be fat. My friend Raven though says that I deserve to be a ‘fat-ass’ I eat so much but it remains hard no matter what! I’ve been eating a lot though lately, can you tell me if I look ‘fat-ass?’

She turned around, showing off and sticking out an ass that made the first woman’s pert rear look both flat and flabby. Steven couldn’t say anything at this point.

‘Oh no! Look at me doing talking! I am supposed to meet friends.’

‘Ummmmm.’

‘You seem very nice Stev-en!’ she said reading his name tag badly, ‘I would give you my number, but I don’t know what it is yet! Your food here smells very nice though! I will come back many times even though I might become a fat ass! Can you tell me if my friends are here?’

Steven raised his hand, pointing at the party room’s door and almost falling over.

‘Oh thank you!’ she said, wrapping him in an incredibly strong hug, breasts driving the wind out of him, ‘I will get some food and go in!’

The waiter was so numbed mentally that he didn’t notice the red head grabbing a plate of soft serve ice cream covered in yellow mustard before entering the party room. His vision wavered, breathing heavy until the door opened again with a soft bell chime.

It would have been impossible to not be attracted to the third woman (not that many would turn away the other two though), even gay guys who liked fat old people would pop boners at her and the next one in line wasn't any exception. But for the first time Steven felt guilty about being attracted.

Woman number four was very tall. Steven was at six one and this lady had an inch at least on him without the high heels. Elegance gleamed off her, from her black pinstripe slacks to matching jacket and tight white blouse. Maybe she was older than any of the other ladies, but she had a timeless look that Steven would have believed her to be anything between a mature nineteen and spectacularly well preserved forty five if she said it. Steven’s exhausted hard on wanted to whimper looking at her, like he was sinning just by being in the same room as this perfect woman. Her legs, impossibly long, must have been spectacular beneath those slacks and the bulge at her chest was just as large as the chatter box red head. Her olive skinned face was disturbingly symmetrical, lips too firm, her eyes were almost too blue, skin too smooth. She wasn’t wearing makeup and she wouldn’t need to, it would be like putting paint onto of Renaissance statues. Her jet black hair was in a tight bun and star earring gleamed on her ears.

Steven blinked at her.

‘I’m looking for some friends of mine,’ she said, looking at Steven who didn’t know whether to respond or fall on his knees, in a voice that on its own seemed strong enough to dead lift a tank.

‘I can see that,’ he said, wilting in shame.

‘They're here I can assume by your …posture,’ she said, looking around at the temple of gluttony, ‘although I’m not sure why she chose this place to meet. She’s in a private room?’

‘Just past the oldsters,’ he replied, finding staring at her too hard.

‘Those are not oldsters. They’re people, they’re women, ones who’ve worked their entire lives to please others,’ the tall woman said, leaning in, a flash of a silver bracelet on her wrist as she put her hand on the desk and pulled Steven towards her, ‘they deserve your respect, no matter their age. Would you have people call your mother oldster? When you too grow grey would you like to be insulted? If some woman decides to be with you, will you desert her when she is no longer comely? Your disrespect disgusts me.’

She turned and Steven didn’t dare turn to look at her no doubt perfect ass. Instead he shivered and whimpered, mind practically in a blender.

‘Diana already here then?’ another voice asked as the bell chimed again.

Guest number five looked at him with a raised blonde eye brow above a bright blue eye, while her lips sucked on the straw of a whip cream heavy Frappuccino. Technically, she was very tall, six feet at least. Technically, she was in spectacular shape, her hard biceps bulging even as she sucked the fatty treat and her powerfully muscled legs bulging at white leggings. Technically, she looked like the second girls more ripped, shorter haired, taller and tanner big sister, twenty five to girl number twos nineteen. This was all technical to Steven though as he couldn’t look away from her tits.

F cups. F cups at the minimum. Huge, gigantic, hooters that had to cause car accidents every day. They surged at the bra and workout shirt as the woman walked in, jostling against the cups with the occasional sigh of a stitch. No, F cups were too small. This lady was big in the shoulders and these things still looked disproportionately huge. G cups? Holy shit, maybe Hs? He could drown in cleavage like that. Hell, he’d like to drown in them. He’d be proud to have it on his tomb stone, ‘Here lies Steven, died in epic tits.’

‘Eyes up here buddy,’ she said, finishing off the coffee drink and lifting his chin up with a finger so he looked her in the eyes.

‘I’m sorry!’ he said, feeling like a five year old with his hand in the cookie jar.

‘Trust me, its not the first time its happened, just have a thought. Not everyone has skin that’s as thick as mine. You’re more likely to get laid if you think about what’s behind the rack. You know, how I"m a person too.’

‘You’re right…I’m…I’m really sorry,’ he said, forcing his eyes up, ‘its been a weird day and I should be better.’

‘Kori already here then?’ she said looking down at his crotch.

Steven followed her gaze, eyes just briefly brushing over her cleavage to see with horror a small wet stain at his crotch, just to the side of his still rock hard member, both clear in the khaki pants.

‘Oh shit. Oh shit,’ he muttered.

‘Hey, it happens. You’re not a monster or evil or even a dick for getting turned on when five of the hottest women you’ve ever seen walk by, especially if Kori is one of them. You’re just a horny guy, its biology. Its only if you hate us for not automatically fucking you for good service or try stalking us or eye fuck us or cat call or overlook other customers for us that you’re a dick. Also don’t try stalking us, it won’t end well.’

‘You give really good advice. I’m sorry about all this, it is a bit weird,’ he said, ‘we don’t usually get women who…well. Oh shit, that would be a dick thing to imply, um…you’re friends are in the party room for privacy. The door past the two old er, I mean, senior urrr, other customers playing bridge.’

‘Thanks Steve,’ the last woman said, ‘I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of each other. A lot more really.’

‘Well, in that case,’ he said, this last woman’s easy demeanor and open honesty raising up some hopes, ‘I’m off in a few-‘

‘I’m a lesbian. Kind of. Its complicated,’ she said, ‘Honestly. Big dyke, like sixty percent of the time, even if I have time for it…but if  you can control yourself around my ginger friend, you can probably get laid every night this week provided you don’t die or mind sharing.’

‘What…really?’

‘Oh yeah. Huge slut, super friendly, very well, let's say foreign ideas of propriety. When we’re done she’ll probably 69 you in your car if you can talk to her for a few minutes. But seriously though, you wouldn’t be her main squeeze or even a side guy. You’d be like a cup of coffee after six course dinner. Trust me though, it’ll be the time of your life getting drunk. I’m Karen by the way, bring me all the checks and I’ll give you some other tips.’

She turned and left the waiter behind. The muscular blonde didn’t really liked being oggled, but she also understood basic biology and how one of her friends might fry someone’s brain, let alone five of them one after another. The guy was sexually shell shocked and then probably terrified by Dianna too. It was an easy pace to the party room and it slid open easily, not that she was even trying. She could have crossed the long restaurant in a heartbeat and kicked the door to Canada without even trying.

Four women turned and looked at her as she came in.

‘You’re looking very well Karen,’ Dianna said, her eyes not exactly pleased, ‘although you don’t need to show it all off.’

‘Well, let’s just say I’m proud of what the goddesses gave me to work with while I can work with it. Maybe you should do the same in civvie clothes,’ the new entrant said, walking over to the soda machine and fixing herself a suicide of half a dozen flavors before topping it with a big blob of vanilla ice cream, ‘I’m not sure that’s a good outfit for what we’re doing though. You’re professional wear would be better, although the belt would probably pinch after a bit.’

‘Hi Karen. I’m glad that we’re doing this together,’ the skinny blonde girl pipped up, ‘well, not that we’re doing this. Its kind of weird and I’m not really looking forward to it, but I’m glad you’re here too. Oh god, not that I mean you’re going to have it happen to you too!’

‘Its nice to see you to Kara,’ the taller blonde smiled, coming back to the table, ‘although the circumstances could be better. We should hang out more, talk about your classes.’

‘Kar-umph-en!’ the red head said through a mouthful of melting ice cream and mustard, ‘You, urp, look great. Who’s gribnocks do you think will be biggest at the end?’

‘We’ll just have to find out won’t we Kori, although I’ve got a bit of a start I wouldn't mind getting together and comparing some time,’ Karen said, sitting down into the chair and looking at the so far silent first woman, who sat at the end of the table, trying not to smile.

‘So Zatanna,’ she said to the brunette, ‘we’re all here. Enough super powered might to level a planet and cheese cake to put playboy out of business if we started up our own Instagram.’

‘As if,’ Diana said with a huff.

‘You say that, but your costume covers less than mine,’ the curvy blonde laughed, ‘and since you’re here its going to cover a lot less.’

‘Oh! We should check!’ Kori laughed, finishing off her mustard and ice cream, ‘Before and after!’

Diana frowned at her, eyes blazing before rolling them, ‘Alright, fine my costume is skimpy, but I didn’t design it that way. You however, put that hole in your own leotard.’

‘I didn’t know I was gonna get that big then,’ Karen huffed, sucking up ice cream and sugar, ‘I was an itty bitty, skinny little 5'2 b cup who felt self conscious around your big rack and then I went up seven cup sizes in a year, grew a foot and got ripped. Alright, we’re getting off topic. So Z, you’ve got us all here. Power Girl, Super Girl, Star Fire and Wonder Woman. A lot of power and a lot of well, feminine charm it just so happens as well which can't be a coincidence. So tell me, remind me again before we set off on all this: why did we all agree to get fat?’

The flimsy background for why this is happening and out first gratuitous stuffing.

Chapter 2: The Spell

‘Why the need to ask my sweet PG?’ asked Zatanna, sitting back with a smile, ‘don’t trust me?’

‘Only as far as I can throw you, which is about the inner rings of Saturn, Big Z,’ Karen returned with her own grin.

‘Karen, I do not understand, I thought humans cannot breathe in space?!’ asked Starfire in alarm, ‘and Zatanna is not big, she is really the pe-tite!’

‘It’s a figure of speech sweetie,’ Zatanna told her, ‘Karen trusts me, she just wants to hear the full story before she gets started on losing that almost perfect figure. The rest of you deserve it too, you’re all giving up a lot. Noitatneserp!’

The magician waved her hand, summoning a small orb of light above the table. It swirled for a moment before forming into the shape of a woman, a tall, imperious lady in a white toga.

‘So, as some atlantean scrolls I’ve come across say, long ago there lived an Sumerian Goddess of beauty, strength and fecundity named Marna,’ the magician began, ‘she gave her people the skills to grow food from the ground and how to make sweet love to each other.’

A variety of smaller shapes appeared, growing plants as well as men and women in frantic copulation.

‘She seems like a very nice goddess!’ Starfire pointed out, ‘It took my people many eons to learn that position!’

‘Wait, but if she already had worshippers didn’t they already know how to have sex?’ asked Kara with a concerned voice, ‘And didn’t plants already grow?’

‘It’s the back story Kara,’ Zatanna said with a scowl.

‘The ways of the gods are odd and not easily understood,’ Diana turned to the youngest heroine, ‘what is important is that we show them respect.’

‘Oh yeah, Marna was big on being shown respect,’ the curvy magician continued on, the magical lightshow twisting to show a pyramid with chained slaves being led up it, ‘in very graphic fashions.’

There was the sound of an axe falling and Supergirl squeaked and covered her eyes.

‘Well, as long as they are worthy of respect,’ Wonder Woman clarified.

‘Alright, she seems like bad news,’ Karen agreed, ‘and I’m guessing somebody stopped her then?’

‘They did,’ Zatanna confirmed, image swirling to show a curvaceous woman in a very tight white robe that was split up the side to show her superb legs and round hips, ‘Marna’s High Priestess, a woman of great magical power and great looks grew tired of the slaughter her once peaceful goddess demanded. She needed to rebel, less Marna’s desire for sacrifice wipe out humanity.’

‘She looks like you!’ Starfire exclaimed, pointing, ‘Just like you her rear is a badonk!’

‘Yeah, I notice the similarities,’ confirmed Zatanna, ‘and they don’t stop there.’

‘Let me guess, she had four allies,’ Karen said, ‘who also happened to be powerful and beautiful women.’

‘Oh yeah,’ the Magician agreed, the presentation changing again to show a very tall woman in shining bronze armor, ‘from Greece she recruited a Princess of the Amazons, immensely strong, impossibly statuesque, her dignity unquestionable.’

‘I’m glad to see somethings haven’t changed,’ smirked Dianna.

‘From the northern steppes came another princess,’ continued Zatanna as the image shifted to show a nearly nude woman with an easy smile and very red hair, ‘a shipwrecked Tamaranean woman who had become a queen of the barbarians.’

‘Oh! My great aunt Toriander!’ Kori laughed, ‘Her griblocks are much saggier now though!’

‘With such powerful allies did the Priestess fight Marna,’ Zatanna described, image showing the trio fighting the demons and angels of the Goddess with magic, might and sword, ‘but they weren’t strong enough. When things seemed desperate, two women came from the stars!’

The projection showed two women in skin tight jumpsuits, one of them a few years older and more curvaceous. Both removed helmets to show long blonde hair, before the sun envigorated them and they charged into battle to save the original three fighters and knock the goddess Marna to the ground.

‘Okay, so a very unlikely combination of a demi-goddess and three demi-godesses like aliens that all resemble us showed up and kicked the bitch’s ass,’ Power Girl said with another slurp, ‘but I don’t see our need to join the obesity statistics.’

‘Yeah, no offense meant at all,’ added Kara, ‘but you a bit unclear on that. Sorry.’

‘Okay, if you’ll let me go on!’ Zatanna said with a huff, ‘with the Kryptonians they were strong enough to beat Marna or so it seemed. She regrew instantly from the ground, strong as ever and thrashed the exhausted five heroines. They only barely escaped to plot their next move.’

The heroines, battered and bloodied, fled the vengeful goddess and hid on an island. They huddled together conspiratorially and then retired to couches where servants began to bring them food. Their bodies, slim and toned to perfection began to soften and bulk by the moment. The tamaranian’s slim legs spread until they slapped into each other with meaty thumps. With a creak the bronze abdominals of the Amazon’s breastplate took on the dome shape of the huge gut behind them. The slim Kryptonian girl grew the curves of her older companion and continued on, catching up to her triple chinned, senior who’s breasts were hanging on each side of a mountain of fat rolls. Lastly, the Priestess’ tight rear end flared out like a wild fire, ripping her dress in half.

All five of the women watching cringed.

‘I understand the need to take in sustenance after a battle, but I don’t see why turning into that would help,’ said Diana.

‘What? No declarations about the respect needed for everyone when its an Amazon with a bit of blubber?’ asked Karen.

‘These women were warriors, heroes!’ Diana exclaimed, ‘discipline should be their watchword, on the field and at the table! How can they fight when they’re…like that?’

‘It was the only way too fight,’ Zatanna exclaimed, ‘Marna embodied strength, beauty and fecundity. Together they had enough to beat her on the first two, but not the last. Only by gorging until they were avatars of fecundity themselves could they beat her.’

Once more the scene shifted to a battle, this time the heroines shattering Marna for good before going their separate ways. However, their fighting was much slower and had several pauses for breath.

‘I get the strength requirement, but why the looks?’ asked Kara, ‘Why would that matter?’

‘Gods are the embodiment of their traits,’ Diana explained, ‘only by being better at those traits can someone beat them. Thus the requirement for strength, beauty and ugh, weight to overthrow the goddess.’

‘Well, I guess that makes sense, but I’m not really sure about the beauty thing,’ Super Girl said shyly.

‘You made number four of the ‘Hottest Superheroine Top 100’ in your debut year,’ Karen said, ‘you’ve got the looks, trust me.’

‘You shouldn’t read those abominable magazines,’ Diana reminded her.

‘Your just jealous that their centerfold offer to me was bigger,’ Power Girl prodded her.

‘If you want to compare yourself to meat, go ahead,’ the Amazon said, ‘but if you must, know that I got offered more per pound tubby. Those frappachinos you suck down aren’t doing your waistline any favors.’

‘We’ll see in a few months wide wonder,’ Karen smirked and turned away, ‘so Z, before Dianna and I have a throw down and level the block, I’m guessing Marda is coming back?’

‘Unfortunately it seems that way,’ the magician replied, ‘some cultists summoned her. I captured them all, but not before they completed the ritual. She’ll be back in six months and we’ll need to be in tip bottom shape to beat her.’

‘But Zatanna! You are the magic, can’t you make us all fat right before she gets here?’ asked Kori, ‘would that not be easier?’

‘Unfortunately we’ve got to eat our way there the old fashion way,’ Zatanna answered, ‘the scrolls were strangely specific.’

‘Okay, so given we can’t risk that they were written by some ancient pervert I’ll agree on that,’ said Power Girl, ‘but I’ve found a small wrinkle in your plan. You see, Kara and I are Kryptonians under a yellow sun and with that comes the whole package of super. Super strength, speed, invulnerability, hearing, vision and of course, metabolism. To demonstrate, I have never done a sit up and yet I’ve got these b**s.’

With that she stood and lifted her shirt up, exposing an utterly jacked torso studded with highly defined abdominals and flanked by sleek obliques. Starfire cooed and leaned towards them, while Diana tried looking away but found her eyes drawn to the Kryptonian’s rockhard belly. Kara blushed, hand going to her own stomach which while very flat lacked such definition.

‘I don’t gain weight,’ Karen continued, tapping her steely belly, ‘like at all, not since my boobs came in anyway. And I eat like a damn pig too. Every pay day I get three boxes of two dozen donuts each for the workers at my company. When I stop by the bakery, I have to get four because I’ll eat a whole box on the way. I suck 1,200 calorie frappuchinos like water. I eat half a dozen foot long hot dogs every lunch and a family size Chinese takeout every night before I break out the ice cream and hot fudge. If you ate half of what I do you’d be in a motorized wheel chair by winter, Z.’

Kara looked shocked, ‘You mean…I’ve been trying to avoid the freshman fifteen this whole semester and I could have been stuffing my face with anything I wanted!?’

‘Wait, that is not a normal diet on earth?’ asked Starfire in confusion.

‘You disgusting glutton,’ Diana said with horror, ‘you’re abusing your powers! Bragging about being offered to strip when you didn’t even earn your beauty!’

‘Didn’t you get your looks from Aphrodite?’ asked Karen, ‘You don’t exactly hold back at lunch.’

‘That’s different! I exercise everyday outside of hero duties!’ stated the Amazon, ‘Runs and javelins and shot puts and weight lifting! I don’t even use my powers to do them either! Most days I only eat vegetarian! I deserve a treat sometimes! I earned this body!’

‘Ladies, ladies please. Rest assured I’ve taken your differing powers and species into account. While my own butt happily clings to anything I eat, for you all,’ Zatanna said, ‘I’ve got a solution. A magical one, a spell that’ll slow down your metabolisms to a normal, dangerously slow level while increasing your appetite to a woman in her third trimester with triplets without counting against the ‘no magical fat’ rule.’

‘Wow. A spell that’ll make me hungrier than normal and easily gain weight. It sounds too good to be true,’ Karen said sarcastically, face forming a frown, ‘what’s the side effect?’

‘Well…it’s a small one…but you’re powers will turn off at first. Just for two hours and then after you’re done eating they’ll come back.’

‘I’ve fought minotaurs and gorgons without powers before,’ bragged Diana snidely, with a glance at Karen, ‘one of the benefits of staying in exercise PG.’

‘It took a few weeks for mine to kick in when I first got to earth,’ Kara said with a shrug, ‘I can go a few hours without them.’

‘But I don’t technically have powers,’ observed Kori, ‘this is just how my species is. It would be like taking away your ability to breathe.’

‘Yeah, well magic is screwy, what can I say,’ shrugged Zatanna.

‘Well, lets hope no supervillains break in here while we’re eating,’ sighed Karen, ‘what’s the other side effect?’

‘Well, your stamina will take a hit, even when your powers are active,’ Zatanna confirmed, ‘and you’ll feel every ounce of it even at your strongest.’

‘A small price to pay for defeating an evil such as you described,’ said Diana, ‘I’ll exercise harder to make up for it.’

‘And once we beat Marda and undo the spell…well you have to lose it the old fashion way,’ Zatanna added, ‘no magic, no super science. Just good old diet and exercise.’

‘I’ll be back to normal in a week,’ smirked Diana, ‘its just a few months of Karen’s normal diet, I mean grossly over eating. It won’t hurt my discipline.’

‘And we have to each gain at least a hundred pounds,’ the magician finished, ‘the fatter we get the better.’

Everyone stared at her.

‘Well, more cushion for the pushing is something I don’t mind but…damn, here I was thinking I could hide it at work by sucking my stomach in,’ said Power Girl, ‘but…well, if its to stop a monster like you described I’ll let my diet catch up to me.’

‘Ugh, well, I’m not getting many dates anyway,’ sighed Kara, ‘at least I’ll get to feel what having boobs is like.’

‘Everyone always says they want to see more of me!’ exclaimed starfire, ‘so this is excellent! My boyfriend Dick and our girlfriend Babs will be so happy!’

‘Its just looks,’ sighed Diana, ‘if I risk life and limb fighting super villains then getting some pudge is nothing. I’m in.’

‘Alright ladies,’ said Zatanna standing up and cracking her knuckles, ‘say good bye to your abs and hello to the Plus Size aisle, cause we’re getting fat starting here!’

The curvy magician gave her tight caboose one last pat and raised her hands, saying, ‘Ekil kool ll’ti gip a neth, gip a ekil stca dna gip a ekil stea ti fi!’

From a dark corner of the party room,so dark that two Kryptonians couldn't see it, two green eyes gleamed above an evil smile.

‘Um, does anyone else feel any different?’ asked Karen after the magic rolled over her, ‘I’m only feeling my usual mid afternoon snack time hungry. And I’m not exactly feeling powerless.’

‘I could eat, I guess?’ confirmed Kara, the skinny girl rising from her seat and hovering a few inches above the floor, ‘and my powers are still on.’

Diana stood easily, dashed to the side of the room and picked up the side of the soda fountain. It weighed at least three hundred pounds but she held it by its handle easily, doing a curl with it.

‘My strength does not seem to have abandoned me either, are you sure it worked Zatanna?’ asked the Amazon.

‘Oh trust me, its working,’ smiled the magician.

With a click and a soft yelp, Supergirl suddenly lowered to the floor. Alarm flashed on Diana’s face as second by second the soda machine began to feel heavier and heavier, her firm arm first straining and then trembling as she tried to keep it up. Her other hand grabbed it and she strained, beads of sweat on her forehead as she lowered it down with a heavy clank. Her hands shook, her thighs trembled and beads of sweat were on her forehead. Power Girl, still seated, opened her mouth to say something and instead grunted unexpectedly.

‘Friend Karen, are you alright?’ asked Starfire with concern.

‘Yeah, ow,’ the now powerless Kryptonian tried to play off, rubbing her lower back, ‘just some unexpected soreness.’

‘Only your griblocks are much lower!’ pointed out the friendly alien, her tan finger poking helpfully into Power Girl’s heavy chest.

Heavy did describe them now, Karen thought. For years her chest had just been there, huge yes, attractive enough to turn herself on yes, big enough to make dressing appropriately hard yes. But they hadn’t really weighed her down or sagged despite their 40G cup size. Now though…they pulled down on her shoulders and lower back. Her bra, which didn’t quite fit at the best of times, now pinched the suddenly sensitive boob fat which overflowed its cups, bulging at the sides of her arms. Even breathing was more difficult, each inhalation having to push these giant sacks of mammary meat up.

‘You are very much saggy now,’ pointed out Kori before sticking out her own chest, ‘am I?’

Starfire’s own impressive set of DDs hadn’t actually changed. Maybe it was their smaller size, but they didn’t seem to sag at all. Feeling jealous, Karen tried to zoom in on them with her binocular vision only for nothing to of course happen.

‘Yeah, just a bit Kori,’ Power Girl groaned as a stitch in her bra popped, ‘at least were not hungry yet.’

‘Yeah, that might take a few minutes,’ confirmed Zatanna, ‘let’s start eating ladies. I wouldn't want you all wasting away.'

….

Wonder Woman led the five out of the room, her heels clicking loudly in the now empty restaurant. The women with their card game had left, while the cashier across the way with his perverted thoughts cringed as he made eye contact with Diana. She grinned to think that she could still put fear into someone so weak willed, but that didn’t stop her hand shaking.

That machine had been so heavy. At first it was nothing, no heavier than a piece of paper or a main battle tank was to an Amazon, particularly one with her discipline. But then second by second it had gotten heavier and heavier, so much so that both her hands couldn’t move it. No, it hadn’t gotten heavier, she, Diana of Themiscyra had gotten weaker and weaker. Twenty minutes ago she could have picked up the restaurant and carried it to the moon…now, now she was no stronger than a well conditioned mortal woman. Involuntarily she shivered, suddenly feeling vulnerable.

Silence your fears girl!’ her own mind yelled at her, the disciplind emotion sounding like her mother’s voice during her punishing childhood training, ‘You are an Amazon! Fear is beneath you! Even powerless, even disabled you will fight on!’

Diana shrugged her shoulders, feeling a jostle in her chest as she did. He own breasts had also lost the pertness that came from being able to casually ignore gravities pull, but unlike Karen the Amazon hadn’t vocalized it at least. She’d take a spear through the gut without wincing, that was the Amazon way!

Gut. Soon she’d have a gut, she thought as she picked up a tray and wandered into the food section. That would be very strange indeed, even with her powers. Fat was alien to the Amazons, Diana having been raised on an island with thousands of perfectly fit and utterly beautiful warrior women had been shocked for weeks to see fat people when arriving in America for the first time years earlier. Their wobbling and waddling had disgusted her, made her think she was surrounded by victims of some sort of plague. No Amazon had ever let herself get fat, it had been instilled into them at childhood.

‘Look at this pudge!’ Hippolyta’s voice had yelled as her finger dug into the childish softness of her daughter’s belly decades before, ‘The cooks have been letting you sneak cookies again haven’t you? Did I build you as an Amazon or as a sow?

That had not been a good day, Diana remembered. She’d lost her childish softness through training, gained discipline. She hadn’t had a cookie since and had no desire for one. Indeed, none of this greasy, over spiced food held any appeal. Just smelling it made her want to vomit. She couldn’t understand how Power Girl was piling a tray high with fries and fried chicken, or how Supergirl could stand making a mountain of mashed potatoes. Those two deserved the blow up that would hit them!

It’ll hit me too, she thought, well, I’ll have to eat something.

Suddenly the smells changed. In the space of a heart beat the formerly revolting smell of fatty buffet food went from disgusting to delicious. Savvory chicken, glistening sauce, gleaming fried potatoes, steamy wontons stuffed with cream cheese, succulent bacon fat! Just smelling it made her feel half mad and Diana realized with shock her mouth was open and drooling.

She closed it quick before anyone could see it and started loading her tray up with food. Chicken, yes chicken was good protein, not bad for you. Yes, it was fried and swimming in a thick orange sauce that might add a few calories here or there but nothing too bad. Better get more than one spoonful, yes, five would be good!

Diana licked her perfectly symmetrical lips at the plate, ignoring how she felt the weight of it in her hands.

Oh, better not only get one thing. I need to balance that out, with some salad probably. I’ll need fiber!

Her heels clicked on the tile as she neared the salad bar, but never reached it. Instead she caught the smell of something straight from heavy, gooey and hot, dripping with butter and stuffed with perfect chocolatey goodness. A desert table, one half of it stacked with row after row of cookies. Chocolate chip, macadamia nut, double chocolate fudge, yuck raisin.

One or two won’t hurt me, Diana thought, picking up the first chocolate chip. I haven’t had one for years, why its been a century. One for each decade since should be enough. There fifteen! That’ll be good. Might as well grab two for the trip to the seat.

‘Great Hera!’ taking a small bite of the cookie as she walked towards a booth held by Zatanna.

Sweet chocolate, so hot to be almost molten! Crumbly, delicate cookie crust! Her mouth gobbled up the rest of the cookie in two steps, the second in three. Five of them had disappeared by the time she sat down next to Zatanna, who was attacking a pile of Mexican pork with gusto herself. Diana would usually have had a comment on such gluttony, but now she was too focused on the cookies.

Six, seven, eight, nine and ten.

Diana’s eyes crossed. Never had she had such pleasure in her life, not from the burn of working out, not from the sting of battle, not when she’d first lain with another Amazon or the time she and superman had put a crater on the dark side of the moon.

Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.

Diana’s perfectly manicured hand went towards another cookie and she frowned like a child to see there were none left. Her tongue absently licked at some chocolate at the side of her mouth, while her stomach gave a small cry of protest. She looked down past the swell of her chest and realized she was feeling her belt dig into her belly. Well it was on the loosest setting, she might as well get used to it being on other holes. Adjusting it, she felt her hunger increase.

She tried a bite of chicken and almost fell over. Usually she went vegetarian, following a diet that had kept ever Amazon with a perfect set of abs for five thousand years. But this chicken…this sauce! Oh Hera and Athena! Diana had another bite and another, closing her eyes until suddenly her fork hit nothing. She looked down, seeing only sauce on her once full plate. Zatanna was only half done with her pork.

‘I got you a drink,’ said the magician, sliding over a cup filled with fizzy soda.

Usually the Amazon Princess didn’t indulge in such frivolities, but when need must and that chicken had been quite salty. She shuddered as the sugary sweetness hit her and frowned when her straw sucked only air.

Diana loosened her belt another notch and then when her friend was looking away quickly scooped some sauce into her mouth. Oh Mount Olympus it was good! Diana stood, hurrying back to the buffet. Her stomach let out a growl like a captive hydra, demanding more feeding.

More of that glorious chicken! She scooped it onto her plate, a small mountain of it forming and some sauce splashed on her jacket sleeve. Diana sucked it off in a heartbeat and kept spooning out food, a few more splatters of various sauces hitting her clothes. Chicken, pork, beef, all different types! Fried potatoes! Mashed potatoes! A baked potato! More cookies! Oh a piece of cake! Better get two!

Soon her tray groaned, at least five loaded plates and three cups filled with cola precariously stacked on it. It trembled and shook, at Diana’s limit to hold it up. Even powerless she was still a very tall and very strong woman, but this…this was a lot of food. The jiggling, wobbling food right beneath her nose taunted her. She wanted it in her mouth, in her belly!

Diana was drooling again, mouth open like a zombie. But this time she didn’t close it, instead she raised up the tray and tilted her head, taking a big bite of orange chicken, filling her cheeks, not, not caring at the big orange stain that was now on her blouse, not even bothering to close her mouth as she chewed.

‘Hera and Aphrodite,’ the greek woman moaned through food, sitting at the nearest booth, unable to stand it anymore.

Digging in without even a fork, shoveling it into her mouth with sticky hands, the chicken was soon gone. She loosed her belt, smearing grease on her skirt, then started on another stack of cookies that soon vanished. By the beef she’d undid the belt completely. By the time she got started on the various varieties of pork products, Diana had undid her size 6 skirt to make room for her swollen belly. As the last of her soda disappeared, the Amazon stood up, suddenly unsteady on her high heel. She wobbled to the buffet, not bothering with a plate as she leaned against the desert table.

A sea of cookies, cakes, pies and puddings loomed at her, along with an entire bin of whipped cream. It had been looted by Diana and the other women but was still mostly intact. Seeing only the food that was there was not in her mouth, the Princess dived in.

Chapter 2.5: Karen's perspective and the End of the Feast

Power Girl thought herself prepared for what was about to happen. As admitted, she had a huge appetite. She ate when she was bored, she ate when she was frustrated, she ate when she was upset and most of all she ate when she was hungry, which given how large her stomach was from all that frequent eating was a lot. Her regular habits of donuts for breakfast, frequent handfuls of candy after, plenty of hot dogs and burgers for lunch, more candy, Chinese food and or a large pizza for dinner and then ice cream was for most women a recipe for dietary disaster. Only her inhuman metabolic rate let her keep her similarly inhuman physique. Her assumption after Zatanna had cast a spell was that she’d just be at her regular level of hunger.

This assumption was not to be a correct one.

She made up the tail end of the procession of heroines, moving slowly, feeling almost crippled by her own breasts. With every step her lower back gave a twinge, a warning of things to come. They pulled down at her shoulders and her bra bit into them viciously. Karen had felt that she might need to go from G to H for a while now, but when she was invulnerable and defiant of gravity it hadn’t seemed important. She’d liked having huge breasts, she’d been turned on by her own bouncy front meat and only annoyed about how hard it made to find clothing that fit. Now though, with every step causing a wince they didn’t seem quite so enjoyable. It was getting to the point that she was barely noticing how before her eyes were both Starfire’s heart shaped booty barely restrained in denim cut offs and Zatanna’s bulging posterior tugging against a tight leather skirt.

Well, almost.

Karen was never one to overlook a tight butt in front of her, no matter if her boobs were hurting and a slight pang of hunger was starting to gnaw in her stomach. Walking into the buffet area, and putting a hand to her lower back, the kryptonian smelled the same buffet ‘fried’ smell she usually did at such establishments, which only made her hungrier.

She focused on it, it let her ignore the feeling of helplessness. Used to perfectly athletic grace even when not using super speed, she felt like she was mired in tar. When she could usually hear and see everything for miles around due to her senses, now it was like her head was in a sack. Without any ability to fly she felt nailed to the ground.

Not having super powers she concluded, sucked ass. Ugly ass.

Going into the buffet, Karen started filling up a plate with fried chicken and fries. It wasn’t her favorite, but it would do as a starter. She usually cleared three or four plates a meal, but maybe this over eating spell would increase that. After filling up another float, the muscular blonde woman followed super girl over to a booth and took a seat.

‘So Kara, I know we haven’t got to talk much the past few months? How’s your first semester going?’ she asked the other kryptonian, ‘I know you’re trying to do a computer science program, right? How’s working with the clunky crap that is earth technology?’

‘Tell me about it!’ said the skinny girl with an eye roll, ‘I mean, keyboards and mice? Are these b**s toys?’

‘Haha, its like they don’t even know what a civilization is!’ laughed Karen, ‘I know they try but they might as well be rubbing sticks together!’

‘They’re trying at least. There’s one professor who’s starting to look over my ideas but most of my fellow students are pretty contemptuous. Hey, look at Diana over there’ the younger version of herself confirmed, taking a spoonful of mashed potatoes to her mouth, ‘something in those cookies?’

Across from them, Wonder Woman was shot gunning cookie after cookie into her mouth. Karen turned watching in amazement as the icy brunette began demolishing a pile of orange chicken, the fried meat disappearing in less than a minute, before rising, clumsily loosening her belt and stumbling for more food.

‘Wow, I guess she was wound up so tight that when she let rip everything tore open,’ said Karen in amazement, ‘ten bucks she’s the fattest of us when this is over?’

‘Ummmmm,’ was all Supergirl would reply with.

‘What’s that…holy shit Kara!’ Power Girl exclaimed, seeing that the other woman’s big plate of mashed potatoes and roast beef, along with its plentiful gravy had vanished in the past thirty seconds. Even the plate was licked clean, the only evidence of its existence a few drops of gravy on the peace sign of Kara’s shirt.

‘Ish…ish really gooood,’ the lithe blonde slurred, rising up unsteadily from her seat, letting Karen see how her flat belly had developed a little bulge before she started shambling towards the buffet, passing Diana who labored under such an immense tray of food her arms shook and occasionally dunked her face onto the plates on her way back to her seat. Kara didn’t bother with trays or plates, taking a ladle and beginning to spoon gravy directly from its bin into her mouth.

Karen’s big blue eyes widened in shock. Surely some part of the spell had gone wrong, it couldn’t make them this hungry could it? She looked at Zatanna in confirmation, but the magician was rubbing her own first trimester food baby as she loaded up a plate of mini burritos. Karen made to rise, almost tripping over herself and cursing as she forgot she wasn’t going to fly up for the moment. Without powers she was both clumsy and top heavy, but she’d be able to stop Supergirl at least until Zatanna fixed the magic. She’d hold the younger Kryptonian back if she had to, it would probably actually be easier without powers. Both women’s super strength was equal, but without it Kara was a 5’6, 110lb twig while Power Girl was 170lbs of muscle on a six foot frame.

‘Kara! There’s something wrong, you’ve got to stop!,’ she said, trotting to the other blonde’s side, ignoring a few winces when her chest bounced too hard, ‘Kara…hey this stuff smells really good.’

The food did smell amazing, like heaven really. Maybe just a handful while she dragged Kara away. Couldn't hurt, right?

….

An hour and a half later and the buffet was destroyed. Its not that there was no food left, five thin women even on a rampage couldn’t eat that much, but what remained was splattered across tables, the ceiling, other food containers and superheroines. It was silent, save for a few groans, the on/off churn of an ice cream dispenser and several constant, quiet biting sounds. Steven was nowhere in sight, having hidden in the kitchen in shellshock.

Zatanna polished off her eighth plate, a nice sized steak, half a dozen muscles and a pile of bread sticks having disappeared down her lips. She lowered one hand to her belly and found it swollen, warm and groaning faintly. Its tan dome stretched out her shirt beneath her tits, showing several inches of resultant gluttony that brushed faintly on the edge of the table. For a moment she tried to undo the button to stop her tight skirt from pinching, only to find that it had ripped off due to the pressure earlier and that the zipper was broken. The magician could take off the garment, but that would mean standing up to shimmy it off which would mean she’d have to get up. She could also fix it with magic, but that wouldn’t work until she stopped eating and this poutine her other hand was feeding her was really good.

Being a stage performer in Vegas required staying in tip top shape, unfortunately for Zatanna the women in her family tended towards ever increasing bottom heaviness with exceptionally heavy gains in their late twenties. She’d been on a very strict diet and a very harsh exercise regime for four years just to stay in the same fishnets less she look chunky on stage or worse, look like a whale next to the other superheroines. She knew with utter confidence how good she looked, but knowing that you’ll be frequently pictured next to someone like Diana or Karen, women who never seemed to be bloated or have a bad hair day, was enough of a motivation she hadn’t touched a buffet in all her years in Vegas. Now though, she could eat whatever she wanted and those superhuman hard bodies would be puffing up right by her! In some ways the threat of Marna was an answer to her prayers.

‘Z…urg…Zatanna,’ a pained voice moaned as Power Girl crawled towards her on hands and knees, her arms and legs shaking from the effort.

‘What’s up Karen? Aside from our blood sugar levels that is,’ the magician joked as Karen toppled over on her side.

Power Girl looked like a wreck of herself. Grease and sauce made a ring around her mouth, a lock of her short blonde hair had turned red from ketchup and it looked like a modern art exhibit had been done on her sleeveless workout top and the tops of her heavy breasts. Her gut was enormously distended, pushing her shirt up and her leggings down to the point Zatanna could see Karen wasn’t wearing underwear either. That was almost inconsequential though, Karen’s stomach was eye catching. She still had abs, for the moment, but they were stretched across an enormously tan dome that bulged out over most of Karen’s lap. Zatanna’s own late term food baby was impressive, but the blonde woman looked ready to pop with twins. It groaned and gurgled like a bomb about to go off and Karen rubbed it, wincing at the touch.

‘My powers…urg…they’re not coming back…ugh…what’s wrong?’ the Kryptonian demanded.

‘Oh, poor stupid Karen. Your powers are never coming back. I was jealous, of you mostly being able to eat anything you wanted,’ confirmed Zatanna, ‘so I tricked you!’

‘What!?’ Power girl asked groggily, trying to push herself up and failing.

‘I made up a story to lure you here, hit you with an irreversible spell and now you’ll spend your days as a mere human failing against the battle of the bulge like the rest of us,’ Zatanna said with an evil grin, ‘getting fatter and fatter, struggling to walk, winding up in a wheel chair!’

Karen stared at her in horror, only for Zatanna to break off into girlish giggling.

‘Ugh, you bitch,’ she grunted, ‘that…umf… wasn’t funny!’

‘Yeah it was!’ the magician argued, ‘you should have seen your face!’

‘Haha,’ the Kryptonian moaned from the floor, ‘then…urf…why aren’t…urk…my powers coming back? I’ve stopped eating!’

‘Have you?’ asked Zatanna

‘Yeah, twenty …munch… minutes ago,’ Karen confirmed.

‘Really? Because to me it looks like you’re eating French fries out of your cleavage,’ the brunette wizard pointed out with one of her own poutine fries.

Power Girl looked down, finding that both the rim of her bra and the thick valley of her cleavage was stuffed with at least a large order of fries. She groaned and then took another handful of them.

‘Why did I do this again?’

‘You said you wanted to hide them from Kori,’ Zatanna confirmed, ‘it didn’t work and you half came from her eating them off you anyway, then you decided to do it again but got distracted by what was left of the ravioli before you could find her.’

‘Ughhh,’ moaned the Kryptonian, ‘well…I don’t want to waste these…’

‘There’s the fat girl spirit!’ said Zatanna, punching the air theatrically, ‘Act like that and we’ll be fat enough to kick that Marna bitch’s face in, goddess or not.’

For a moment there was only chewing sounds as the two stuffed women topped themselves off.

‘Z?’ asked Karen.

‘Yeah?’

‘Its not going to be like this every day is it?’ asked Karen.

‘No, it shouldn’t but there could be, well phases when you’re hungrier than other times,’ the magician confirmed.

‘K-k-karen…’Supergirl’s voice moaned from across the room.

‘We should go help her,’ Karen said, making no motion to get off the floor.

‘Yeah, you should,’ Zatanna winked, ‘my skirts shredded and I can’t magic it up until this poutine is done. You on the other hand are all out of fries.’

It was true Karen realized, pulling her hand out of her bra where it had been alternating between searching for more potato wedges and tweaking her nipple. After a moment she felt the dull ache in her lower back recede and the immense G cups regain their lofty perk as her powers returned. With a slow, almost geologic pace she rose up, both hands on her heavily swollen gut. She still felt the immense weight of the food, but Zatanna had said at the start she’d feel every pound even with powers. She peered out, x-ray vision cutting through buffet tables to find Supergirl stranded by the desert tables. With slow, weary steps Karen left the still munching Zatanna behind and stumbled towards her other friends, both hands massaging her stomach.

Super Girl was flat on her back, a cake pan and a tray of what had been brownies next to her on the floor. White icing and dark fudge stained her mouth and her shirt, which had been pushed up so high it might as well be a tube top. Despite Kara’s skinny frame, her belly was larger than Karen’s own swollen gut by a good half a foot and sloshed dangerously. She was finishing off the last brownie as Karen walked up.

‘Yeah? What’s, urrr I need some pepto, what’s wrong?’ Karen asked.

‘I’m almost out of food,’ the other kryptonian pouted, as if there wasn’t enough for a family of ten in her gut, ‘and they won’t share!’

They were Diana and Starfire. The Amazon princess was sprawled on the nearest desert table, vanilla and chocolate pudding mixing in her half freed hair. Her belt flapped open above the ripped button hole of her pants, which had died first before being followed by the buttons of her formerly white blouse one by one, none able to hold against the irresistible bulge of her mammoth food baby. Her shirt was open at this point, revealing a lacey red bra cradling a very pert pair of E cups that were home to a large collection of crumbs. She glared at Karen and Kara and shoved another cookie into her mouth.

‘There’s only…munch…twelve left…,’ Wonder Woman declared selfishly, ‘I let you smell them, the rest of the cookies are mine!’

‘You can have as much as ice cream as you want Kara!’ Starfire said helpfully, ‘but you have to come get it!’

The red haired alien was leaning back in a chair, her head craned back to allow ice cream to funnel into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with vanilla fudge swirl, puffing out like a chip monk until she released the machine’s lever and then swallowed with a gulp. Maybe it was her alien physiology, but the Tamaranean’s stomach just looked kind of puffy in comparison to the rest of the bloated heroines.

‘Karen, carry me over to get ice cream!’ Kara huffed like a child, trying to fold her arms under chest but finding her belly in the way.

‘I think that you’ve had enough,’ Power Girl sighed, bending gingerly to pick her friend up.

It wasn’t her weight, even with all the food she’d eaten she could pick up a thousand girls with Kara’s skinny frame. It was having to bend over at all, her stomach so huge it bumped her mid thigh region as she bent. Ignoring the pain, Karen managed to get one arm under Kara’s shoulders and the other under her legs, cradling her like an infant that saw the coed’s slim face pressed against Karen’s heavy right boob. Halfway through the Italian section she started snoring.

‘How are we going to do this Zatanna?’ Karen demanded when she got back to the magician.

‘Well, we open our mouths you see and…’

‘Z, we just demolished about four grand worth of food. They’ll have to spend hours cleaning this place up. If anyone had been in the way we’d have ran them over. I’m surprised the poor waiter didn’t call the cops, as is we either turned him gay or gave him a fat fetish,’ Karen went on, trying to ignore Super Girl snuggling her tit, ‘my company is doing pretty well now and I know you signed an eight-million-dollar deal with that casino.’

‘It was nine million actually,’ Zatanna confirmed, finishing off her poutine.

‘Fine, nine million. Which I’m sure they’ll honor when you start waddling onto the stage next month,’ Karen rolled her eyes, ‘point is, we can afford to eat like this. The others can’t, even if the hunger is only a tenth this bad. Kara’s a student on a scholarship, I don’t even know if Diana’s ambassador job has a salary and Kori…, well I have no idea what Kori does for money and I’m not sure I want to know really, but when that tight little ass of hers rips its way out of her jeans she’ll surely be earning a lot less. That’s not even counting the new clothes they’ll surely need.’

‘Relax,’ Zatanna said, ‘I’ve got it covered. If you’ll look at…can you hand me my purse?’

‘No, you’re done eating and I’ve got enough in my hands with Kara trying to nurse me,’ Power Girl denied her, while trying to jostle Supergirl’s lips off her shirt.

‘Ugh, fine,’ Zatanna said, ‘Em ot stengam!’

Four small, pink metal pigs flew out from Zatanna’s small purse, hovering over the hand not rubbing her stomach.

‘Fridge magnets?’

‘Special fridge magnets,’ explained the magician, sliding one over to Karen who bent at the knee to pick it up, ‘put it on a fridge and to any woman who opens it up it’ll be full of all their favorite goodies, restocking every time.’

‘You know we could solve world hunger with things like these?’ asked Karen, ‘let my company take a look at them and we could start building them by next year!’

‘They were made by a demonic diet cult using the hearts of very bitchy cheerleading captains,’ Zatanna explained, ‘they also have a nasty sense of humor.’

‘Hungry again already lard ass?’ the small pig chimed at Karen in a preppy voice.

‘Lovely,’ sighed the Kryptonian, pocketing it and gliding over to put the other in Supergirl’s purse, ‘look, I need to get her home before she rounds second base. I’ll stay in touch Z, message me if you find anything and be sure to give Kori and Diana the same little demon magnets. I’ll let you cover the check, be sure to tip the poor waiter well and to wipe any security cameras.’

She stretched out an arm to put the other pig magnet in Kara’s purse. Unrestrained, the groggy Kryptonian girl pulled down Karen’s top to reveal half of her immense rack. Firm, teardrop shaped, succulent, large as its owners head its golden skin and upturned pink nipple practically glowed. The sleeping, food drunk Kara locked her lips around it and started sucking, some sensation for more food making infancy’s instincts kick in. Power Girl moved to stop her, then froze, shivering on the spot with her eyes crossing.

‘Having fun?’ asked Zatanna

‘Ooooooo,’ moaned Karen, reluctantly pulling the unconscious Kara off her nipple and pulling her shirt up, ‘she’s good. For a virgin she’s really good.’

‘Better than me?’ asked Zatanna with a cocked eyebrow.

‘Well…it has been a while,’ Karen grinned, ‘maybe you got rusty.’

‘Meet me at my penthouse in the Venetian an hour after you drop her off,’ the magician grinned.

‘But I’m so dirty,’ Karen flirted at her, ‘I’ll need to clean.’

‘The bathroom has that huge Jacuzzi,’ Zatanna promised, trying and failing to lean forwards seductively due to her stomach, ‘we can take as long to clean up as you need.’

‘That sounds nice Z,’ Power Girl said regretfully, ‘but as full as I am, I don’t feel too sexy right now.’

‘Trust me Karen,’ Zatanna promised her, ‘it looks really good on you. I’ll leave the window unlocked, just in case.’

Power Girl bit her lip, ‘An hour ten. I’ll need to send an email into work letting them know I won’t be in until after lunch.’

'Just until lunch? The hotel has a really nice buffet...'

'They can surely manage until after the weekend,' Karen said, clitoris quivering.

The still statuesque, if bloated blonde, hurried to the door, and slid through it with some difficulty due to carrying Supergirl. There was a thud and a shattering sound as Kara's invulnerable head broke the left door, although it wasn't nearly hard enough to wake her. There was a faint woosh as Karen took off from the still deserted back parking lot.

Zatanna smiled, then used magic to fix her skirt button which immediately threatened to pop off again. Another word turned the mini-skirt into a comfortable pare of sweats and she slid out, feeling dreamy and warm with this much food in her. She slowly headed over to where Diana lay groaning in the wreckage, some realization of her utter lapse in discipline starting to coalesce in her brain, to give the Amazon the pig magnet that would insure her path to obesity would be cheap. Absentmindedly, Zatanna made sure to pick through the wreckage for any edible morsels on her way.

She didn't notice another woman idly watching her from another booth, a stunning physical specimen every bit the equal of the stuffed heroines, albeit with a much flatter waist and long, purple hair.

'Eat up piggies,' giggled Circe the witch, 'I need more power.'

Chapter 2.75: Seduction

Las Vegas, Zatanna’s Penthouse, Night of Day 1 (Thursday)

Several small, frantic knocks sounded at Zatanna’s open window. With a sigh, she abandoned the tray of chocolate dipped strawberries room service had delivered, got up from her bed and sashayed over to the window. With high heels, a seductive pose and a mostly open front it was a sight for sore eyes, marred only by the bulging puffiness of her stomach. Outside the window, Power Girl hung thirty stories up in the night air above the neon glow of the Vegas Strip. She’d showered off and changed into a different pair of leggings and a new shirt, but her immense, food engorged midriff hadn’t gone down an inch.

‘The window its…’ the busty flying woman said, ‘I don’t think…’

‘Something wrong Karen?’ Zatanna asked, amused, ‘you can’t fit through? Is it those big hooters getting in the way?’

‘Haha, no it’s the fifth of a buffet I have shoved into my belly,’ the Kryptonian snorted, ‘come on, magic me in or something! Someone’s going to see me!’

‘Try first,’ Zatanna demanded with a grin.

‘Ugh, fine.’

Karen’s shoulders easily came through the  open window and then with a little twisting both her immense breasts plopped through as well. Her belly though…no matter how she angled or pushed, it was not going to make it. Simply put, too much food was in there for any give, it was too round to make it through the gap without touching and too sore for any real pushing.

‘A little help here, Z? Wait, are you touching yourself to me?’ Karen asked, seeing one of the magician’s hands between her legs.

‘You kept me waiting long enough.’

‘There was a fire on the way. I had to pull some people out,’ Power Girl explained, trying to get her tits back out and finding it wasn’t going to happen unless she broke the window.

‘They ask about your new look?’

‘I moved too fast, just left a blur in their vision,’ she answered, ‘Um, Z I’m really stuck here.’

‘Should I make the window bigger or just reduce those big zeppelins on your chest?’

‘Ha, you want to suck this rack tonight or not?’

Zatanna grinned, ‘Nediw wodnid!’

The window expanded and Karen easily slid through, exhaling with relief as it closed up behind her. The room was set up exquisitely for a love nest: an enormous king size bed dominated its center, a fluffy white comforter giving it a cloud like appearance. Various paintings and portraits of the rooms owner decorated the walls, all of them nudes. On a long table was set up several bottles of champagne in ice buckets, four bubbling fondue trays of various rare chocolates, baskets of marshmallows and strawberries and a gallon of exquisite whipped cream.

‘More food already Z? I know were trying to get fat here, but I don’t think I could eat another bite today,’ Karen explained, rubbing a hand over her pregnant looking gut.

‘They’re all aphrodisiacs,’ the magician explained, ‘pretty potent ones after I got done with them. Try one.’

Karen begrudgingly sauntered over to the table. To her dismay, she found herself actually feeling hungry again despite the giant food baby still in her. She selected a particularly succulent strawberry and dipped it in chocolate before tossing it in her mouth. It tasted like heaven, particularly tart and sweet, and a shiver broke out across her body. Her thighs threatened to give out and her pussy got as wet as Niagara falls, a desperate need to climax filling her. Catching herself on the table, she looked over at Zatanna entering the bathroom. Stumbling, barely able to think she was so horny, the Kryptonian woman followed.

A gigantic Jacuzzi tub filled the floor, large as a small pool and filled with hot suds. Zatanna stood on the other side, her robe off and her hands on her hips. An evil grin was on her mouth.

‘Like what you see?’ the magician’s tan skin seemed to glow, from the eager folds of her pussy to the curves of her hips to the brown circles of her nipples. Even the heavy bulge of her buffet binge seemed gloriously sexy, ‘then you’d better reciprocate if you want any.’

Karen ripped away her pants with a tear, tossing their remnants aside. Her long legs, with their smooth thigh muscles and taut calves looked sharp enough to sharpen knives on. She didn’t have underwear on and a feminine roundness clung to her hips, a hint at the substantial charms she had behind, a flawlessly muscular ass. Beneath a small curl of soft blonde hair, her pussy glinted with eagerness.

‘And the top?’

Another tear exposed Karen’s torso. Her poor stuffed belly was on full display now, its taut roundness contrasting with the fitness of the rest of her body and Zatanna thrilled to think how heavy and uncomfortable it must feel to her current fling. Her chest was magnificent of course, each breast an enormous, gravity defying tear drop with a bright pink nipple. Above them, Karen’s heart shaped face was fixed in a rictus of almost orgasm.

Karen walked over the bathtub water and grabbed Zatanna by the hip and shoulder. She locked lips with her, ignoring the discomfort of her sore belly smashing in, and kissed her deep, tongue thrusting hard inside the magicians mouth. The brunette’s own tongue rose to defense and the two frenched hard, twisting and thrusting. Zatanna pushed her back and Karen went meek as a kitten, falling into the water with a splash and disappearing beneath the bubbles.

The curvy brunette followed more gently, being careful not to bend at the waist. As soon as she was in the water, Karen popped up behind her. Hands were cupping the magician’s nipples before she knew it.

‘You know, some people say smaller tits are more sensitive Z,’ whispered the sud covered Power Girl, ‘let’s test that out.’

Her hands vibrated, forming a blurr across Zatanna’s breasts. They vibrated so fast they almost stayed still, quivering with too much motion. Her nipples sent rumbles of pleasure through the mage’s body and she moaned loud, mouth a hard O. Almost coming she turned, breaking free of the hold and facing the gigantic chest at eye level.

‘Revoc Eudonf!’ she groaned and a long stream of molten chocolate raced from the living room to splash Karen in the chest, covering her nipples and steaming.

Before the blonde could react, Zatanna shoved her face in, licking, stuffing and biting. On the Kryptonian there was no need to be gentle and she went to town, almost animalistic in her gnawing. The chocolate had been enchanted too and every bite made her hornier. Her legs gave out and she fell back on her hard rump with another splash.

‘Do me!’ she begged Karen, desperate for climax, ‘Set me off! I can’t take it anymore! Fuck me!’

‘Telling me what to do? And with no please?’ answered Karen, blue eyes blazing madly, ‘In that case, how about No?’

Zatanna’s face started to fall and Karen blurred away. Before anything else could happen though, Karen’s thighs were around her head, the kryptonian hovering at eye level so that none of her already considerable weight was on the mage’s neck. That tantalizing pussy was covered in whipped cream and she went at it hungrily. Something blocked her though, a heavy weight pressing into her forehead. She stuck out her tongue, but could only barely brush it.

Karen’s belly.

‘Your gut…,’ she moaned, ‘its too big…’

Power Girl angled herself back and Zatanna saw she had a small bowl of strawberries resting on her belly. Her tits hovered over them like a promised land. But more importantly, the angle let Zatanna get at that pussy. She shoved her head forwards, grabbed Karen’s tight little ass with both hands and went to town. Her tongue started at the bottom and slurped its way up, pausing when it found the clit and sent a moan through its owner. Zatanna reached out and bit it, hard and Karen screamed with pleasure. She started sucking in and out, acting like a vacuum cleaner, not letting that clit rest.

A scream escaped the blonde woman’s lips. Her back went horizontal, the empty bowl of strawberries fell away to the side and both her hands found her own tits, super strength mashing them desperately. Zatanna went right on sucking, even as the impossibly strong thighs on either side of her head went stiff. Karen shook and shuddered, gasping and choking as waves of glorious pleasure rippled through her. Finally she couldn’t take anymore and her brain shut off, as her body slid off the magician and into the hot water. For a while she lay there, the only motion a quiver of her eyes before suddenly Zatanna was standing over her.

The magician, hand on her stomach for support, lowered herself down so that her thighs were on either side of Karen’s head. Her pelvis pushed down onto Power Girl’s face, trapping it beneath the water.

‘Lets see how long you can hold your brea-----oh holy shit!’ Zatanna moaned.

Bubbles roiled up from where Karen was submerged. Underwater her tongue worked mercilessly, thrashing like the propellers of a beached ship as it lapped at Zatanna’s pussy. Thoughts of touching her tits or PG’s tits went out of her mind, everything went out of her mind. After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure so pure it was like torture she screamed. Several light bulbs burst and her hair flew out from the magical overload and she fell to the side like a cut tree, letting Karen bob up.

Both of them laid there for a while, motionless for what seemed like an hour.

‘Hey…Z…how’s the room service in this place?’ Karen hesitantly asked, ‘I mean, I know I look like I could pop with twins at any moment but I’m starting to get hungry.’

‘Five Stars. People literally die for their tiramisu.’

‘When you get up you should order some.’

‘That might take a while.’

Silence reigned again.

‘We’ll need to go shopping in the morning. I want to show you off in the pool and at some shows. Something skimpy, to show off that bod in what time you’ve got left in it,’ Zatanna explained, ‘I’d bought some lingerie and other toys for us to use tonight but I never got to them….’

‘The lingerie should fit tomorrow,’ Karen said, rubbing her belly, ‘probably…’

Chapter 3: First Signs, pt 1

Las Vegas, Poolside, Sunday morning, Day 4

‘Your abs are gone,’ observed Zatanna, taking a sip from her Margarita and lowering her shades to look at Karen who lay in the deck chair next to her.

Karen put down her milkshake, a 32 oz chocolate colossus that was already mostly empty despite having been delivered only a moment ago. She peered down past her mountainous breasts, barely contained in an E cup gold bikini that was at least a cup size too small. For the first time in years her belly didn’t look utterly ripped.

‘They’re not gone,’ she denied, ‘they’re just…faded a bit. See if I flex…’

Karen’s still firm looking torso bulged, flexing with tension. When she’d bought his on Friday, her abs had been cut like diamonds even after her initial gorging session. Seventy two hours later, her stomach was still flat, but they were considerably less toned, going from a six pack to more a suggestion of firmness when resting. Power Girl’s flexing made it pop up to a vague four pack for a moment, but as soon as she let it go they vanished again. Her stomach gurgled, demanding more food despite the pint of chocolate ice cream in it.

‘Then they disappear when you stop. It’ll be good practice for when you start sucking your gut in, who knew you were a fat girl without your powers,’ Zatanna smirked, finishing off her margarita, ‘I still can’t believe you bought that fucking nerd Star Trek costume. It doesn’t even fit you now.’

‘Its not a nerd costume, Princess Leia’s a cultural icon,’ Karen protested, ‘its not my fault you’re a philistine who won’t watch Star Wars and gets it confused with that TV crap. And you’re one to talk, drinking tequila before breakfast, its going right to your ass by the way. Its swallowing your g-string.’

‘You mind?’ asked the magician.

Her swimsuit was white and technically a one piece. Its entire front side had the amount of material as the average bikini bottom, just enough to not let her nipples slip out and to cover her groin. Almost all of her back was exposed, including the round, tan hemispheres of her ass which was on full display as she lay on her front. She kept cocking her legs back and forth, making the cheeks jiggle.

‘Not at all,’ the tall blonde confirmed, ‘but was it really a smart thing to buy these? They won’t be flattering by Wednesday and they won’t fit within two weeks and it cost two hundred bucks for my size.’

‘What size are you?’ Zatanna asked, putting aside her empty cup and looking out across the pool where employees had almost finished sitting up a buffet.

‘I’m not a standard size,’ Karen said, ‘due to my height and general level of being ripped generally I go for a ten in formal clothes and have it taken in at the waist.’

That’s not the size I’m asking about,’ the magician asked.

‘40G and I hope I don’t get any bigger,’ Karen asked her, pressing at her own heavy breast, ‘they don’t look bigger do they?’

‘Hmmm, no but I’ll take a closer look after breakfast,’ Zatanna smiled, ‘and don’t complain. I’m thirty eight inches on the backside and would love for more to go to my tits.’

‘Hmm, I’ve heard rubbing them can make them grow,’ Karen smiled.

‘Well, we can test that before you go tonight.’

‘Oh yeah, back to work…’ Karen sighed.

It wasn’t that Karen hated her job. She ran a company and ran it well. But it would be hard to go back to work after a long weekend in Vegas. Since her arrival on Thursday afternoon the two had been going full hedonist. After their sex romp and a long sleep, when their bellies were somewhat back to normal the next morning, they’d splurged on shopping. Each had spent nearly a thousand dollars on clothes that they’d only be able to wear for a few weeks more: the aforementioned skimpy swimsuits and several cocktail dresses that barely fit at the store. Zatanna’s was utterly backless and so short it barely covered her ass, Karen’s had a neckline that went down to her navel and had caused several waiters to trip. And then they’d eaten.

Neither were as hungry as the crazy moment in the buffet, but the spell was still on them and they were still eating constantly, just at a slower rate. They munched or snacked all day by the pool, bags of chips or candy on hand for rare times there weren’t hotel waiters around to bring an appetizer to split. Breakfasts and lunches were the strips fabulous buffets, a literal smorgashboard of treats to try out. Dinner was never a buffet, but a 5 star restaurant with a dozen courses. Their bellies started the day out flat and by noon bulged noticeably with food. Both had gotten comments on how good they looked pregnant.

‘So Z, what are you going to do about getting fat?’ Karen asked the other woman.

‘Well, that is the plan,’ the magician reminded her.

‘No, I mean for your show,’ the kryptonian asked, ‘your magic is pretty amazing but its not the only draw if you know what I mean.’

She cocked her head towards a billboard hanging off the hotel. It was one for Zatanna’s twice weekly show and on it the magician was essentially nude, wearing a top hat and white gloves with three playing cards the only thing preserving any modesty.

‘I’ve got an amulet for that,’ she answered, ‘whenever I’m wearing it, I’ll look slinky as ever no matter how much I eat. How about you, how do you plan on explaining to your employees why their hot boss Karen Starr has a severe case of secretary spread?’

‘I won’t really need to,’ the other superhero said, finishing off her shake, ‘I told you I eat like a pig all the time. I’ve told them I do a lot of crossfit in my time off, they’ll take me blowing up as me finally getting my just deserts.’

‘And when people start asking why Power Girl’s hanging out of her leotard?’

‘Well…shit,’ Karen replied, ‘several leaguers blowing up is going to make the tabloids. We should have thought of this first. You have anymore of those amulets?’

‘Nope, one of a kind. And I can see the headlines now, ‘Superheroine Weight Crisis! Power Girl’s Pudgy Gut! Maid of Steel or Maid of Lard? Wonder Woman, is she on the man’s world diet?’ Zatanna laughed.

‘If reporters ask, we’ll say its for body positivity or something,’ Power Girl said half heartedly, ‘and if any other super heroes do…well, we’ll say it’s for a mission and leave it at that.’

For a moment the two were silent, watching as the last buffet trays were laid out.

‘We should get over there,’ Karen said, rising up with a graceful bounce.

‘Show off,’ Zatanna said, rising up more slowly. She had very high platform heels on so as not to look too short next to the other heroine. The magician’s already big rear end looked heavenly with them, but they did make walking a bitch.

‘You’re gonna bounce a lot more when you’re fat,’ she whispered to Karen as they took their place at the head of the line.

‘Your ass is already fat,’ the other woman whispered, ‘speaking of which, how much are you up? I heard you weighing yourself before we left.’

‘I’m up six, to 135,’ she whispered back, taking up a plate, ‘you?’

‘I’m up seven, 177.’

‘Tubby.’

‘Lard ass.’

Both were smiling as they loaded up trays, earning shocked looks from the other patrons, and returned to their seats. Neither were recognized, Zatanna had cast a spell to make sure no one would, and they settled in with relish.

‘So, I figure thirteen hours till I go home,’ Karen grinned as she at bacon, ‘how much food and how much sex can we fit into that?’

Chapter 3: First Signs, Part 2.

Gotham, Quasi-Abandoned Industrial District, Saturday Night, Day 10

Three figures knelt on top of one of Gotham Cities many, many abandoned industrial buildings. All three of them wore dark clothing, a mix of Kevlar and spandex that offered protection, mobility and concealment. On the far left was a tall man in a black and blue body suit that clung to his supremely athletic body. A small domino mask covered his eyes and he looked intermittently through a pair of binoculars.

The Asian woman on the right, leaning up against one of the city’s many gargoyles, was wearing a black scarf across her face and a yellow accented black body suit over her body. She wasn’t particularly tall, but an impossibly fit musculature that would have done Bruce Lee proud was evident under her armor. The dark eyes visible over her mask gave away nothing and her utter stillness was disturbing.

In between them was a second woman. Long auburn hair streamed out from the back of her cowl and dark purple body armor framed a slim body that seemed perfectly fit, even if it wasn’t quite as over muscled as the other woman’s. Nimble fingers danced over keys on a tablet strapped to her wrist, her blue eyes darting over the figures flashing over it.

The three were utterly silent, making no sound on the roof. The munching was coming from Starfire.

‘This steak out is much more boring than you made it sound,’ the Tamaranian said, shoveling another handful of trail mix into her mouth, ‘there has been no cow meat at all!’

From her flaming red hair, to her bright purple clothes to her over tan skin, Koriander stood out like a sore thumb.

‘Don’t worry Star, as soon as we’re done I can treat you to a steak,’ the handsome man said, flashing a winning grin at her.

‘Oh thank you Dick!’ she gleamed, jumping up and down, breasts heaving as she did.

‘…No problem at all,’ Dick Grayson or Nightwing said, transfixed until the woman next to him elbowed him in the stomach, ‘Ouch Barb.’

‘Dick,’ Batgirl said to her long time boyfriend, ‘its one am. There’s no steak house open in the entire city. And you’ve got a Calc test in the morning.’

‘Oh, no meat of the cow?’ asked Starfire with a pout.

‘Dick can take you to get a steak after tomorrow,’ Barbara sighed, rubbing her temples as the alien jumped up and down again, ‘just stop eating for now.’

‘Oh, I am finished!’ Koriandr exclaimed, tipping open the emptied bag, ‘did you want some?’

‘No, I told you Star, I’m on a diet,’ Babs explained, for the tenth time.

‘Oh, me too!’ the alien grinned, ‘Mine is letting me eat many nice things! How is yours treating you?’

‘Ummm, pretty good, the spinach is…tasty with no dressing,’ the vigilante sighed.

‘Excellent! Maybe we can compare results?’

‘Why don’t we wait until after we get back to base?’ asked Nightwing, diplomatically, ‘you can compare there when we shower off.’

‘Oh goody! Orphan, would you like to join us? This way no one will have an empty mouth?’

The dangerous woman stared blankly at the buxom red head, shaking her head slowly. Cassandra Cain, or Orphan, would never understand her new friends. She went to doing push ups as a way to pass the time.

Barbara Gordon for her part was confused too, especially on her relationship with the alien girl. Part of her no shit hated Starfire and didn’t hide it. After all, Kori was an over bubbly, over busty airhead filled with annoying questions and habits, ranging from filling the fridge with mustard to being taller/bustier/curvier/thinner than Barbara to fucking her idiot boyfriend on the first day she’d met Kori.

Of course, Babs hadn’t been able to say much considering she’d screwed the alien redhead first. She’d met Star after the former had wondered into Gotham University’s library and began pestering the nearest person with questions about dolphins. That had been Barbara who’d prepared to give the seeming lunatic an earful but ten minutes later had been utterly naked in a supply closet half concussed from the best orgasm she’d ever had. At the end of the day she’d stumbled home, confused about her sexuality only to find Starfire and well…Dick.

She should have been angry, and part of her was. But she hadn’t been able to not join in, just for that moment and then twice a day every day afterwards. Half the day Bab’s mind felt like it was full of a pleasant fog and she had to remember to wipe the stupid grin off her face when punching out a drug dealer. Sexually, Kori was too eager and generous and utterly hot for Batgirl to stay mad at her for too long. Motorboating her while getting taken from behind or having the alien’s rapid tongue on her clit while her own mouth was full of well, Dick, was utterly mind blowing.

The daily threesomes and strange earnestness mostly overcame the alien’s many annoying tendencies in Bab’s eyes. One thing not overcome was the constant eating. The former Titan had a huge appetite and frequently indulged, eating junk at every meal. Given that her own vigilantism was possible from working out, a good diet and nothing else, Babs didn’t enjoy seeing a fitter woman constantly eating around her with no ill effects.

At least at first.

Starfire had been living with them for two months, yet in the last ten days had clearly started putting on weight and doing it fast. She was never far from some sort of unhealthy snack, be it candy bars or a bag of chips although Barbara hadn’t figured out where they were coming from, and her meals had huge portions that she ate with wild abandon. Koriander must be eating four or five thousand calories a day, often sporting a large food baby and many of those calories were certainly sticking.

The firm muscles of the Tamaranian’s belly had softened, fading from view along with her ribs and there was the tiniest little crease above her shorts, the start of a roll, and smidgeons of softness along its sides, an embryonic muffin top. In the back, her already short skirt was running out of fabric to deal with expanding cheeks, their bottom slopes beginning to be visible from behind as they inflated. Her thigh high boots pinched just a little bit, the softening thigh flesh mushrooming over them. Her breasts wobbled and jiggled, a quarter cup size too big for their bra. Even if she hadn’t seen it, Babs would have felt it. During sex the alien girl had much more give to her and softness than she had two weeks earlier.

Something odd was definitely up and she had a bad feeling of what it was. Bab’s couldn’t help but feel happy that the woman she’d felt inferior too was gaining weight, especially when she’d lost a pant size to try and compete in the meantime. Plus, the extra curves were strangely satisfying and she wondered what Kori would look like with more on her. The bad feeling came from simple logic, a sexually active young woman gaining weight wasn’t a problem that required a genius. A faint alarm tone on her tablet awoke her from her thinking, the target was in place.

‘Alright everyone,’ Barbara said, ‘its go time. The bio weapon shipment is headed in for its delivery. Starfire, Orphan get to the roof to take out the snipers then wait for our call to take out the main group of guards from above.’

Both Orphan and Starfire departed, the former shooting a line to the other ware house, the later flying into the air with a slight jiggle. As they left, an armored car pulled into view beneath Dick and Babs. It was unmarked and the guards inside both had assault rifles.

‘Now that were alone, we need to have a serious talk about Kori,’ Babs began, ‘I think you’ve fucked up big time.’

‘This really isn’t the time for it Commissioner,’ he said with a grin, jumping off the roof.

Barbara frowned and jumped after him. It was only when he was trying to annoy her that he called her by her father’s title. It had been annoying when he’d been a little shit head fourteen year-old she had to hang out with to fight crime before he got all stupidly handsome and it was annoying now they were adults fucking twice a day eight years later. She jumped off after him, slowing her fall with her cape and landing lightly beside him on the armored car’s roof.

‘It is exactly the time,’ Bab’s hissed, throwing a batarang into guard’s head, the metal missile knocking him out before he knew she was there, ‘you knocked her up!’

‘I am pretty confident Starfire isn’t pregnant,’ Nightwing sighed with exasperation as the truck entered the factory, sliding off and smashing the window of the armored car, pulling out a driver and punching him out.

‘You say that, yet I know you’ve been barebacking it the whole time,’ Barbara answered snidely, jumping down and breaking the driver’s arm then slamming his head in the door as he tried to jump out, ‘you’re fucking me with the same penis!’

‘Yes, because you have an IUD and she’s an alien with a triple helix DNA, 42 Chromosomes and an immunity to all earth diseases,’ Grayson answered her, pulling out an escrema stick to knock away another guard’s assault rifle and break his knee cap, ‘I think we’re in the clear here.’

‘Then why is she getting fatter?’ demanded Barbara, ducking a burst of gunfire and returning it with a taser dart, ‘and eating mustard all the time?’

‘I wasn’t going to say anything to her about that,’ Nightwing yelled back as a huge guard swung a metal baton at him, ‘as long as she’s healthy and happy, I don’t care.’

‘You just care about her boobs getting bigger,’ Barbara claimed, cracking the giant guard’s ankle with a kick, ‘Face it boy blunder. Alien and human sex organs do weird things when crossed and your magic pecker has a good chance of putting a frustratingly beautiful baby in her.’

‘That is highly unlikely,’ he said, somewhat less confident as dozens of guards emerged from deeper within the warehouse, guns raised, ‘there are a lot of these guys.’

‘You can’t ‘There’s an army of mercenaries!’ your way out of this!’ Batgirl protested as bullets spat by them, the pair jumping behind the armored car for cover, ‘You should instead be asking pertinent questions like, ‘How will my long suffering girlfriend kill me? Will my alien girlfriend give birth to one baby or a litter? Or How will my adopted father kill me?’

‘After Damian, Bruce has no room to talk,’ Nightwing protested, leading her past the truck and behind a pile of crates, the mercs in pursuit he raised his radio to his mouth, ‘Orphan, Starfire! Light them up!’

‘She…she is…eat. So much eat,’ Orphan’s rarely used voice answered him, ‘like pig.’

‘What?’ asked Barbara as a bullet splintered the box between the two of them.

Something red and sticky dribbled out and she smelled it. Jelly? What the hell kind of bio weapon plant was this?

‘Surrender!’ the mercenary’s leader demanded, ‘Give up! HQ will be pretty happy for catching a subject like you Batgirl!’

‘What am I, chopped liver?’ Nightwing quipped.

‘I am not in the mood for you quipping right now Mr. Fertile-dick!’ Barbara yelled at him before turning on her cowl’s radio, ‘Orphan, do it alone if you have to! And Starfire, hurry the hell up or we’re never having sex again!’

An impossibly fast black shape hit one squad of the mercenaries. Fists and knees moved like a blur, faster than the screams of pain and cracks of bone. Merc after merc fell howling in agony to the floor as Orphan went to work, dodging gunfire before they could pull a trigger and hitting before they realized she’d moved. In seconds a dozen armed men were reduced to mewling wrecks on the floor.

The officer turned with a raised pistol, only to see a terrifying sight hovering before him. Starfire hovered in front of him, reaching out one hand to casually crush the pistol and the gloved fist that held it. Hovering in the air as she was, her eyes and right and aglow with energy she was terrifying. Terrifying enough that everyone overlooked the streaks of red jelly at the sides of her mouth, the powdered sugar on her boobs, the heavy (and to Dick, very pregnant) looking bulge at her stomach and the half dozen jelly donuts in her free hand.

‘Put the guns down now please,’ Starfire ordered and when they hesitated a moment shot a pair of laser beams from her eyes, melting the guns in the men’s hands. Orphan was among them a heartbeat later, knocking them all out.

‘This is a donut factory?’ asked Barbara as she moved from cover, cuffing the unconscious mercenary leader.

‘Maybe your intel was wrong?’ Dick asked her.

‘It’s never wrong,’ she glared at him, ‘and most donut companies don’t hire forty armed guards with machine guns, even in Gotham. Something was up here.’

‘Maybe it was some kind of donut monster they were going to make?’ asked Dick, similarly engaged but casting nervous glances at his other girlfriend’s suddenly full stomach and thinking of things like diapers and Batman killing him.

‘No monster here! These nuts of dough are just delicious!’ she smiled messily, before putting a hand on her belly, ‘Oh…I think I have eaten to many. My stomachs are much upset. May I bring some home for later?’

‘Given that they might be bio weapons we need to examine for evidence, no you can’t,’ sighed Barbara, ‘and Dick had something he needed to ask you.’

Nightwing glared at her, before turning back to the other redhead in his life, ‘Well, you see...um…we’ve been together for a little while and I wanted to make sure that after that you weren’t…’

‘Oh no Dick!’ Kori beamed, ‘I am not bored! You and Babs both try so very hard to keep up in bed, I know you get tired after two hours but I do not mind!’

‘That’s not what I was going to ask,’ Dick sighed, ‘you see, after two people have done it together for a while…usually theres…’

‘Oh Dick!’ Starfire squealed, picking him up in a bone cracking hug and planting sticky kisses on his face, ‘You are so kind and I would normally say yes in a heartbeat. But I am part of a long term mission that is very dangerous. After that ask me again, but only if we can marry Barbara too!’

‘Uhhhhh,’ groaned the almost groom, while Barbara palmed her face.

‘OH! I know!’ exclaimed the alien, ‘there are other donut places! I will go get many of them and see if they are the same donuts as from here! It will be a clue!’

Without another word she shot off into the night, leaving a hole in the wall. Batgirl stalked up towards Grayson, looking as terrifying as Batman usually did towards the city’s criminals.

‘Listen, listen I know we didn’t get an answer out of her…’ Nighwing stammered

‘YOU PROPOSED TO HER!’ Barbara shrieked, drawing out her bo staff with a click.

Orphan sighed and went back to work cuffing mercenaries. Eventually the two would shut up and they could go back to work investigating what the bioweapon was. Starfire’s actions were an open book in comparison.

More stuffing, some more action and some actual weight gain in this weight gain story.

Chapter 3, Pt 3: Themiscyran Embassy, Washington DC. Monday Afternoon, Day 19.

The embassy of the Amazons to the United States was a beautiful structure. It had high stone columns around its central block of offices and reception rooms, a garden like grounds behind a low wall, a large bath house/pool for the staff and multiple exercise areas scattered about. The small staff of Amazons knew of the corrupting was of man’s world and worked hard to resist it. There was a running track around the whole compound, several sand pits for wrestling and sparring, truly colossal weights of steel and concrete and a long range for the throwing of javelins and shooting of bows.

The last part was where Diana currently was, throwing javelins and listening to her schedule for the afternoon. Another woman stood next to Wonder Woman, like her an Amazon if a few inches shorter and not quite as muscled. This was her secretary Caila, a woman with soft brown curls and a warrior’s seriousness. A white scribes robe covered her body, but did little to disguise its typical statuesque or its athlete’s muscles, and she held a clay tablet and a stylus. Her mistress stood before her like a statue, staring at the barbed tip of a steel spear.

‘The Queen of the English asks for an audience to discuss working together on a program to help battered women. And the group of shoe merchants blasphemously named after the victory goddess wishes a meeting on endorsements,’ the secretary informed her as if she’d said a dog had just shit on the floor, ‘what is your answer to them?’

Diana moved in a blur, throwing the thirty pound missile with perfect poise. A sharp boom sounded as it broke the sound barrier and then slammed home into the bulls eye chalked on an eight ton block of granite, moving it back at least a foot. The spear shattered, disintegrating from the impact.

‘Find a free moment for the English Queen,’ Wonder Woman snorted, ‘tell the shoe merchants that I must decline or risk the Gods’ wrath. What else is there?’

‘The mortal news seeker Lois Lane sends her daily message that if you ever so much as look at her husband again that gifts from the Gods or not she will nail your tits over her fire place,’ Caila said flatly.

‘Lane should have been born one of us. Hades himself would have trembled,’ Diana sighed and threw another javelin, ‘we will send her a large fruit basket at the equinox, even though it was a misunderstanding.’

A soft sound of harps sounded and Caila pulled a Wayne Enterprises Smartphone from the folds of her robes.

‘Your niece wishes to eat dinner here tonight my princess,’ the scribe informed her, ‘there are many other appointments though. The Justice League has an election for new members at the same time.’

‘Clear them,’ the Superheroine answered, ‘I could use seeing young Cassandra.’

‘I will do so with joy,’ the scribe smiled, ‘it would do you good to talk to family.’

‘I sense meaning behind your words, speak clearly,’ the Princess commanded, taking up the last javelin.

The scribe sighed, ‘You have not been yourself the past three weeks. Often you are isolate yourself for some time. Your mood is foul and you snap like a hydra. We worry if prolonged exposure to these mortals has warped you. Those of us here as embassy staff are only here for a few months before going back home, yet you have been here for nearly fifteen years. There are physical changes as well.’

‘You do not need to beat around the bush Caila,’ Diana sniffed, waving a hand at her body, ‘I know I’m getting fat.’

Amazons typically exercised nude, yet several accidents involving visitors and onlookers had persuaded them to wear modern workout attire. Thus Diana was in a black sports bra with a matching set of panties, while her long black curls were in a pony tail. A faint sheen of sweat glowed on her bronze skin and she looked good enough to be in an advertisement for the clothes she wore.

‘Yes, you have grown slovenly indeed,’ Caila observed, ‘I do not know how though. You lead us in exercise every day, you patrol for enemies and fight them daily, you do not grow old. I do not understand it. Did one of the heroes you associate with get you with child?’

To a mortal eye this as an uncalled for comment, yet to an Amazon’s exacting eye their princess had grown dangerously soft. Diana’s long thighs had only the barest traces of muscle on them near the knees, at their tops they’d started to bulge towards each other. When she ran or stretched, they jiggled. A similar tale was told by the Amazon’s ass, her rockhard buns having grown a thin layer of pinchable softness. Her mortal clothes did not fully cover them and the oozing flesh promised more growth. At her midriff, those blessed abdominals carved by thirty straight minutes of planks every day for a hundred years had vanished like a puff of breeze, or cream in this case. There was no hint of ab or oblique, instead Diana’s belly had taken on an attitude of softness. Standing she still looked quite lean, but sitting down and her belly had started to just barely hang over her panties. Anyone who dared could easily pinch an inch, be it around her softened naval or on the folds on her side when she twisted. Diana did so, face grimacing at the foreign feeling. Further up, her breasts were mostly unchanged yet when nude had lost some of their firmness. The firm bulge of her bicep was losing detail by the day, her forearms bulged slightly around her bracelets and even the perfect symmetry of her face was warping, growing just barely wider than a month earlier.

‘Would such a curse be so simple,’ Diana snarled, bending the spear in half and throwing it like a javelin to explode against the stone block, ‘then it would be almost a joy. No, my curse is far worse Caila.’

‘Worse?’ asked the Amazon, alarmed.

‘I vanish at times to surrender myself to gluttony where my shame won’t be known,’ she continued, ‘for my appetite is beyond all control. Even now I can think only of eating until I am so sick I cannot move. Bars of Chocolates, creamed ice, fried meats, these are the foes that are laying me low. In eighteen days I have gained twenty three pounds from such fare and the curse has more than five months left to run.’

‘Goddess of War and Wisdom,’ Caila said, hand over her mouth in shock, ‘Milady, you must go home at once! Our oracles can surely heal you!’

‘No, I have no desire to be cured or to be seen by my mother in such a state,’ Diana said, patting the alien softness of her middle, ‘I must ride it to the end, despite the jeers and ridicule I will face. You and the Amazons have noticed, surely my heroic comrades have as well. Soon the gossip mongers will realize I grow soft and the mockery will begin. ‘Blubber Woman, Wide Wonder, Wonder Whale’ I can already hear the jeers. As if I care. They mocked me for fitting their fool standards, as if my looks mattered more than my strength.’

‘But…but why not let yourself be cured!?’ demanded the scribe, tears in her eyes.

‘A great and terrible foe comes who I and a few others can only defeat by growing fat, further I was sworn not to say,’ Dian explained, turning away and looking at the mangled target while mentally cursing Zatanna, ‘shall I live, then in a little over five month’s time I will begin to lose this disgusting flab.’

‘My Princess, I am not worthy!’ exclaimed Caila.

Diana turned to see the other Amazon prostrate on the ground, weeping.

‘Arise scribe, I did not give you need to kneel,’ said the plumping amazon, bending at the waist, feeling the horrible sensation of her belly rising up over her waist band, and lifting hr

‘But…such courage!’ Caila exclaimed, ‘to force such sinfulness upon yourself, to give up your litheness and without a word to armor yourself against ridicule, to give up any glory! One million apologies my Princess! Truly you are our champion! I had never imagined such courage!’

‘Thank you, but there is no need for this. I risk disfigurement every time I fight,’ Diana explained.

‘But you do so now, willingly!’ the scribe beamed, ‘I will inform the cooks! Our portions will all be increased starting tonight. You need not eat in secret anymore Princess! Nor bear your burden alone!’

‘What do you mean, alone?’ Diana asked, perfect eyebrow rising.

‘We will eat as you eat, grow as you grow,’ the scribe explained, ‘let the mortals think it a ritual or religious occurrence, something to draw mockery from you. If it is one jibe I that falls upon me instead o you, it will be worth it!’

‘My thanks for your offer,’ Wonder Woman said cautiously, ‘but I cannot ask you to. This is my burden.’

‘No!’ stamped the scribe, ‘I and every sister I tell of this will eat and grow fat regardless of your will on the matter. You deserve companions on this road from amongst your own sisters. We will be with you, every bite of the way!’

Diana smiled, crushing the shorter amazon in a hug, ‘Your loyalty is admirable beyond count. Go, inform the cooks to prepare a dinner for fifteen. I hope my dear nice is not too shocked.’

The scribe sped away, athlete’s legs putting out a pace they would soon be unable to match. Diana watched her, then picked up her work out bag in a blur. She pulled a 16oz bottle of soder cola from its confines and chugged it, tossing it away to land in a trash can thirty feet behind her. Soda fizzing in her stomach, she pulled out an extra-large candy bar, peeled it and practically inhaled it. Then another, then another and another. In all, five king size collections of chocolate, caramel and nuts vanished down her mouth and Diana fell to the ground, vanquished and groaning.

‘You have bested me again,’ the Amazon snarled at her own stomach, the softness bulging outwards as she began to digest an entire day’s worth of calories, ‘enjoy your victory while it lasts. I will defeat you one day, your flabby tyranny will end.’

Wonder Woman stood up, wincing at the roll that formed over waist band and the way her thighs jiggled. She picked up her trash, hefted the workout bag and returned to the embassy. Her workout had raised a sweat on her, so bathing was required before Wonder Girl arrived, so she entered the bathing room. Amazons believed in communal bathing, displaying their honed forms to each other in a gesture of openness but Diana was glad the great hot pool was empty. Despite the acceptance Caila had shown her the Amazon felt deeply ashamed of herself. Stripping, she ran her hands over her body.

Everywhere Diana felt give, jiggle, slack. The long length of her body had dulled the effect of so much eating for a while, but now it was catching up, particularly in her stomach. Her belly was getting a roll when she sat, a small one yet but undeniable. At the sides were her spreading hips, small love handles topping them. Diana frowned, poking herself, wincing at how far the finger went. Her belly was soft, tender, weak. She would soon have what mortal women referred to as ‘a problem area.’

Her limbs were not much better. They were long shapely and beautiful still yes, but her thighs and calves had lost much of their hardness. Indeed, her calf muscles had vanished completely, the first step towards the dreaded cankle. Diana ran a hand up her legs, feeling them for hard muscle and finding none, frowning as she noticed how her thighs were now touching at the top. Her arms were at least somewhat defined, but it was a precarious existence that would soon fade.

‘Gluttony is besting me,’ Diana grumbled, ‘but I will bear it for the greater good, though not without complaint.’

She dived into the pool and swam, long smooth strokes of her arms and legs gliding her through the water. Its heat felt good on her limbs, relaxing some of the tension she felt. After a while, perhaps twenty minutes, Diana paused, letting herself float in the great bath. She breathed very deep, almost out of breath.

Over the past few days she’d begun to feel that more and more. As her belly started to slowly form its gut, Diana’s wind had begun leaving her. Her powers all remained, her speed, her strength, her flight and resilience, yet somehow her stamina was slowly leaving her. Sweat sprang up more easily every day, while the amount of time that passed before she felt soreness in her muscles shortened. At the morning runs she had still won, but had done so with a stitch in her side. Zatanna had warned her about this, that she would feel the weight super strength or not.

Diana’s clit tingled at the thought of it.

She frowned. Why was she turned on by her own dissolution? Her appetite was beyond her control, her daily exercises did nothing to stop the loss of her hard earned body, even easy tasks like eighty mile runs were beginning to sap her and she was aroused by this? She brought her knees up to herself, wincing as they slapped her belly and softer breasts. She would have to think on this later, now she had company coming.

Thirty minutes later and Diana had changed. She wore a formal robe, long white and flowing. It showed her arms, still enviably strong but was very forgiving around her now fuller waist and unlike most Amazon garments it was not slit to show off her softening thighs. Happy to have her belly not be constricted for the first time in days, Wonder Woman let it relax and took a seat at the embassy’s table. She was alone for the moment, the small staff of Amazons having retired to let her speak privately to her niece. With no one around, she absentmindedly let her hand drift to rubbing her belly. Candy bars digested, it was now grumbling for more food. She recoiled away from it as the door opened.

‘Cassie!’ Diana smiled at the blonde girl who entered, rising from her chair and embracing her.

‘Aunt Di!’ Wonder Girl returned, giving her a bone cracking hug of her own before the two took a seat.

Wonder Woman smiled at the girl before her. She’d known her since she was an awkward child, but in the intervening years Cassandra had grown into a beautiful young woman. Right now she was wearing size two blue jeans and they were, Diana noted enviably, loose on her girlish hips. Despite that her breasts were easily in the C range and she was almost six feet tall, all of it fit and firm as any amazon. Her red armored shirt, an echo of Diana’s own, bared an inch of tan, muscled midriff that made the Princess long for her own abs again. Her shoulder length hair was golden blonde and her diamond shaped face had shining blue eyes.

The two sat down on each side of the table. Cassandra talked a mile a minute, talking about the start of her first semester of classes at college, about her time on the Titans, about rooming with Supergirl, her relationship with Superboy and about her relationship with her mother. The two had been arguing again and Diana frowned at that.

‘I know your mother, what could the good Dr. Sandsmark do that would require you to insult her so?’ Wonder Woman asked with a frown.

‘Well…she doesn’t want me to sign this,’ Wonder Girl admitted, taking out a packet of papers from her back pack and sliding them over.

‘A modeling contract?’ Diana asked, reading over the lines, ‘well, you would not be the first woman to utilize her looks, nor even the first heroine to for financial gain. If you wish to do it and do it to celebrate yourself I can find little fault, but do remember that you will face criticism from many fronts, especially if…what is this? Have you read this fully?’

‘Well, I’ve gone over it a little but not line by line yet,’ Cassie admitted.

‘They want you to lose 20lbs!’ Diana exclaimed, ‘where would it come from?’

‘Well, it’s a little extreme I guess.’

‘A little!? You have a perfect warrior’s physique girl! You do not need to lose an ounce! The only thing you have to lose is muscle and then where would you be when you fought!?’ Diana raved, crushing the paper into scraps, ‘This is an insult to you and your beauty. Never sign a thing they give you!’

‘O…okay,’ Cassie said meekly, leaning back from the suddenly angry Amazon, ‘I’ll be sure not to do that.’

‘Good, now dinner will come soon and I have much to talk to you about myself,’ Diana said more softly, ‘some of it is not pleasant…’

Caila came in, a worried look on the scribe’s face, ‘My lady, I hate to interrupt but the mortals ask for help. Chaos grips one of their merchant bazaars, a bizarre riot and some sort of monster has attacked!’

Diana sighed, ‘Signal them that I am on my way. Cassie, it is good you are here.’

Diana stood up and spun, summoning her armor as her skirt swished. The Amazon felt the familiar steel settle on her frame, then suddenly stumbled as a sharp pinch gripped her entire body and she struggled to breath. Cassie gasped, hand over her mouth as she saw her mentor, no longer hidden in loose robes but now exposed in her costume.

Wonder Woman’s star spangled panties proved inadequate to the task of containing her expanded hips, allowing half her ass to hang free. Slight muffin tops of lazy fat bulged along the tops of her boots, a ring of backfat showed above her heavier cheeks and her slightly too large breasts were overflowing their cups. Most shocking, even stranger than the sudden emergence of fat where it had never dared appear before, was Diana’s seemingly utter lack of muscle tone. It was like seeing her without a nose or without skin.

‘Aunt Di…are you alright?’ Cassie asked with concern, ‘you’re just a little…bloated.’

‘I’m fine,’ Diana sighed, tugging her costume, the armored plates loosening a bit as the armor adjusted, a faint jiggle running through her body as they did, ‘nothing is harmed but my vanity. We will speak on it later but for now we must act!’

The two dashed out the door, leaping into the air and flying towards the city. Buildings flashed by and in a moment they touched down at the mall. Police were already on scene and let the two through the cordon. They entered the mall, steps echoing in the empty space.

‘It looks like a black Friday riot in late September,’ Cassie said, ‘smashed windows, clothes and packages everywhere! And I smell something…it smells sweet’

‘Donuts,’ observed Diana, mouth watering, ‘its donuts.’

There was a horrible growling sound, fit to come from Cerberus himself.

‘And there’s our monster,’ said Cassie, punching her palm in readiness.

‘No Cassie…,’ sighed Diana, rubbing her stomach, ‘that was me.’

‘You’ve gotta tell me what’s happening to you Di,’ the young woman said with concern.

‘When this is over I will,’ Wonder Woman promised, ‘now though, we’ve got people to save.’

They moved through the damaged corridors and into the malls food court. Dozens of people swarmed about, all of them young women of no small attractiveness. Blonde or brunette, African or Asian, coed or professional, none of them would have been kicked out of bed. All of them did share one trait though: their stomachs bulged heavily with food. Belts had come undone, buttons had popped off, zippers had torn and even underwear had been ripped by the sudden expansion. As the two Amamzons neared, the women didn’t seem to notice the heroines, instead crowding around some enormous, golden brown circle. The sound of intense chewing echoed through the mall.

‘There’s some broken diets,’ Cassie joked, hoping up into the air for a better view, ‘at least they’ll be easy to round up with stomachs like that.’

‘I’ve seen this before Cassie, something is wrong with these women,’ Diana said with concern.

Her heel made a squishing sound and she looked down to see a jelly donut end its existence, squirting out a delicious looking red paste. Horrified at her hunger, she took another step forwards, only for a cream donut to plop its white cargo onto her other boot. Clamping her mouth shut, and ignoring a growl from her belly, Diana jumped into the air alongside Wonder Girl.

‘Sisters!’ Diana said, ‘I too know hunger’s bite! You must control yourselves!’

The women did nothing but continue to eat. From above, it was clear they crowded around a giant pile of immense donuts, easily fifteen feet thick. Every time one took a bite, ripping away the succulent dough, it grew right back.

‘They don’t seem to be taking your diet advice well,’ Cassie quipped.

‘They must be mad,’ said Diana, taking out her golden lasso and roping the nearest woman, an attractive Asian woman in pink workout clothes four sizes too small for her belly. Sanity returned to the woman’s glazed eyes as the magic rope pulled taut.

‘You need to run!’ the terrified civilian yelled, ‘it’s here!’

‘What’s here, cholesterol?’ asked Cassie.

‘No, the donut king!’ the woman yelled.

Behind them the huge pile of donuts shifted. It rose up, ecclairis forming arms the size of a grown man tipped with bear claws, long johns piling into seven foot legs. Cake donuts formed a giant, circular body lined with cinnamon roll teeth and piles of cherry danishes for eyes. It roared, making the stuffed women at its feet run with panic.

‘AMAZONS! THE FAT WILL TAKE YOU!’ the donut monster yelled, stepping forward with a squelch of donuts.

‘Any ideas here Diana?’ Cassie asked, eyes wide with shock, ‘you’re the expert I take it.’

‘We’ll speak on your curtness later,’ Wonder Woman warned, both easily dodging a clumsy strike by the giant thing, ‘for now, don’t swallow any of it!’

Both women ducked around several blows, occupying its attention while the stuffed women ran for the exit. The giant donut was huge and strong, but immensely slow. Diana was grateful for that, after a few minutes she was already sweaty and breathing hard. She really was getting out of shape.

Diana whipped out her lasso, circling its left arm and pulling it tight. Although it wouldn’t harm the innocent, the magic rope cut through the donut arm like it was made of well, donuts. Half the monster’s arm fell away, collapsing into a pile of inanimate objects on the ground.

‘Wonder Girl, we have to rip it away from itself!’ Diana yelled up.

‘No problem WW!,’ her side kick answered as the donut swung its remaining arm at her.

Cassie ducked under the blow with ease, she was neither sweating or panting, and shot down to slam into the donut monster’s knee. With a herculean jerk the young heroine ripped its leg off at the hip and unbalanced it fell backwards with a crash, collapsing as it did into regular donuts again. Diana landed, looking at the strange thing in wonder and no small hunger. Eating it would be madness though, a donut monster’s body was no place to look for plunder.

‘DI!’ Cassie yelled from behind her, voice high with terror.

Wonder Woman turned, seeing that the donut leg Cassandra had ripped off had swarmed over her like a horde of army ants. Already it enveloped her to the elbow in a gleaming grip, donuts surging up towards her mouth. She struggled and fought, muscles bulging with panic but despite being strong enough to lift an airliner could not get out. With a blur Diana dashed to her side, grabbing a bear claw and pulling. Her fingers cut through the donut with ease, but it healed back together as soon as she pulled away. She tried again, pulling and pulling to no avail. The donuts were at Cassies chest, surging past her breasts.

‘Do not panick Cassie and keep closed  your mouth,’ instructed Diana, ‘I am sorry you must see this.’

Wonder Woman thrust her face onto Cassie’s chest. Her mouth chomped and chomped, devouring and gobbling up pastry like there was no tomorrow. Combat honed reflexes let no donut surge away, she pushed them towards her mouth just as if she’d been blocking a hyperspeed blow. Cream got on her face, jelly in her hair and she didn’t slow. Her belly, already a size too big for its armor, bulged out as dozens of donuts disappeared into it. With a snap she undid her belt, giving her more room to eat. By the time she got down to Wonder Girl’s flat, and now some what sticky belly the donuts lost their connection to each other, falling down and becoming just normal food again.

Cassie looked at Diana, horror and adoration mixing in her face. Wonder Woman for her part groaned, placing a hand on her very full belly, and sat down. She must have eaten a hundred donuts in seconds and she realized her belly was so swollen her suit’s armored plates had separated, letting her tan skin peek out. It actually stood out several inches past her chest.

‘Diana that was,’ Cassie began and stumbled, the sticky but unharmed girl unable to finish.

‘Despicable,’ Wonder Woman groaned, ‘I’ve become a pig, a slave to my instincts. Part of me wants to dive into that pile and keep eating until you have to roll me away.’

‘I was going to say the greatest thing I’ve ever seen,’ Wonder Girl admitted, ‘so, ever see anything like this before?’

‘No, thank the Gods,’ Diana said, looking across the food court at a collapsed and destroyed donut shop, a sign saying “Little Piggies Treats” hanging forlornly off it, ‘but I doubt it’s a coincidence. I gain weight for the first time in my life and a donuts monster arises? No…this was deliberate, for now though we must retire. Both of us need to bathe and I would prefer not to have to explain my gut to the media yet.’

The two flew towards the skylights, Cassie opening them as Diana barely fit herself through.

‘At least you’re safe though,’ Diana told her niece, ‘I’d hate to think what your boyfriend would say if you showed up with a belly like this.’

‘He actually said he didn’t mind a little meat,’ the slender heroine admitted, ‘although, that might not be what he meant.’

Chapter 3 pt 4, NYC, Starrware HQ, Day 23, Friday Afternoon

Power Girl, in her civilian guise as CEO Karen Starr, stalked her company from basement to penthouse. She cast a superhumanly exacting eye through engineering, marketing, production and administration, looking for the slightest sign of dust, waste or failure. There were none and her employees were groomed, polished and ready for presentation. Everything was as ready as it could be, which was good because Karen knew productivity plunged in every section she visited. This had always happened, but now after twenty three days of a pound or more a day the effect was magnified.

First off, her CEO disguise consisted of a red wig, glasses and a pantsuit. She needed to hide her identity and given Power Girl had blonde hair, no glasses and sculpted legs, the wig, glasses and pants hid those. She couldn’t hide being tall, fit and stacked but she could at least hide how ripped she was and with a loose blouse how stacked she was. However, her disguise had taken some knocks. The wig and glasses were still on, but not a one of her slacks could be forced up over her ass. The effects of her regular overeating were no longer blocked by a Kryptonian metabolism and most of it was finding its way to her lower body.

All of her leg muscle, be it the flat bulge of her quads, the toned ripple of her hamstrings and the hard, firm slope of her calves had vanished. When she walked there was a jiggle in her thighs and if her legs weren’t at the right angle she could feel her thighs brush against each other. The clean sculpt of her calves was softer, her ankles thicker and before long she’d have a nice pair of cankles. Although she knew she was getting fatter every day, Power Girl was too ashamed of losing her once fabulous leg muscles to display them yet. Thus although as Power Girl she wore heels, Karen Starr wore flats to hide her height as best she could. Now though, shame made her wear a pair of three inch heels, the stance giving her legs some illusion of tone and her ass a false roundness it no longer really possessed.

Although it had been overlooked too often in favor of her breasts, Karen’s ass had always been full and shapely as well. Now though, the pert cheeks bulged out, matching her chest in proportions at last. Each was lower and softer, the ass of someone who spent a lot of time sitting on it while eating snack food. Where once bullets wouldn’t make a dent in it, now it was soft it could be pinched by hand. There were even some silvery stretchmarks across its surface and a small patch of cellulite on her lower right cheek that she felt in particular horror of.

While her legs and ass had taken the brunt, there had been plenty of weight to go around.  She’d never had narrow hips at all, but they’d rounded further as they’d absorbed hot dogs, snickers and French fries. Karen’s skirt fabric was stretched further by her belly, now an undeniable facet of her physique. It wasn’t a full on gut, but her abs had been fully buried beneath the small, puffy starter paunch that had covered her lower belly. To button the skirt she’d had to suck it in, laying back on her bed and struggling to make sure she didn’t rip it in half.

‘How’s our anti-mater collider?’ Karen asked her physics staff, half a dozen lab coated men and women with twice as many degrees, ‘Up and running?’

‘Its looking great boss,’ her chief engineer Davis informed her, giving a thumbs up, ‘although are they coming to this part of the building?’

‘Probably not, but I want everything in tip top shape,’ she said, ‘keep up the good work, if all goes well there should be a bonus for everyone.’

There was a smattering of cheers and she turned to go. As the door closed, her super hearing picked up a chatter of gossip:

‘Is Mrs. Starr looking a little different?’

‘Yeah, if you call her ass exploding a little,’ a woman’s voice said.

‘You saw how she ate at the company picnic, didn’t you? Lady’s lucky she had that hard bod as long as she did. I was always fat.’

‘Tell me about it, at least I didn’t get fat till I had a kid. For her, it looks like the rest of her body was just catching up with her rack.’

‘Haha, remember when you thought she was Power Girl?’ came a man’s voice.

‘Oh yeah, I was so wrong. No way Power Girl would get that fat.’

Karen’s face reddened. Yes, she was putting on weight. Yes it was intentional, but geeze, they were gleeful about it.

‘Yeah, especially that muffin top she has going on.’

Muffin top?

She dashed into the nearest women’s room, almost blowing the door off the frame. She saw herself in the mirror and her eyes bulged. Oh yes, she had a muffin top. Not too big, but there was a soft roll of fat mushrooming over her stomach. Wincing, she poked it and felt the softness, then turned in profile and winced again. Her ass looked even bigger than she thought, her pinstripes not contributing to any sort of slimming effect. She knew from the struggle with her bra that perhaps it was time to go up to a full H, but she hadn’t realized how they were overflowing the cups so notably. It was visible even through her red blouse. Worse than even larger breasts, she shuddered to think of how she would feel without super powers, was the chubby bulge of her tummy.

‘You really should have gone out and bought new clothes yesterday Karen,’ the Kryptonian sighed at herself, ‘you knew how fat you were getting. Yet bank robberies, monsters and robots kept getting in the way didn’t they? Now here you are, one pound short of the big 200 and you’re wearing the clothes you did when you were 170 with the only fat on your body in your boobs. Ugh, why did this have to happen the same day I have a meeting with Bruce Wayne?’

She stood straight, heard a straining button on her chest, and sucked in her stomach as well as she could. It went down reasonably and although she couldn’t do anything about the budding love handles, she could at least not look that soft. The benefit of a big frame was that a lot of her muscle turning into fat didn’t quite show with the right clothes…as long as it was only a few pounds. And now, it was more than a few pounds, wasn’t it?

‘Alright Karen, you can do this,’ she said to her reflection, ‘you’re smart. You’re tough. You’re talented. You’re charismatic. You’re…a little puffy, but with a suit jacket I think…you’ll look like a chubby girl in a suit jacket. Don’t sweat it. Bruce Wayne might be a playboy, you might have a crush on him as wide as your ass, but you can do this. You can sell this product.’

She gave herself her CEO smile. Confident, inviting and tough. She frowned when it didn’t look right.

‘Oh yes, you’ve got the start of a double chin, that’s what’s wrong,’ she sighed to herself, then looked at her watch, ‘shit. He’ll be here in five minutes.’

She was in her office in less than a second, the benefits of super speed and keeping one elevator shaft permanently empty. Karen waited, drumming her fingers on her desk and then put on her suit jacket in a rush. Best to hide that muffin top if she could after all if she could. As she did up the red jacket’s last button, the Kryptonian felt a gurgle in her gut.

‘Come on, there’s a tall stack of pancakes and a side of bacon in you from breakfast,’ she sighed at the bear like growl, ‘ugh, I can’t talk shop with that going off.’

She opened up the bottom right drawer of her desk, pulling out a three pound bag of Reese’s pieces, sole survivor of a 5 pack bought at the start of a week.

‘Eating candy whenever you’re nervous Karen,’ she said to herself as she opened it, ‘what are you a fat girl?’

She tilted her head back and poured the candy down her mouth. Her tongue went wild with the sugary, peanut buttery sensation and she kept it pouring without swallowing. She let her cheeks bulge out like a chipmunk, filling up with the sweet snack.

‘Mrs. Starr, Bruce Wayne to see you,’ her Secretary chimed on the intercom.

Karen’s eyes bulged, almost as big as her cheeks. Shit shit, she hadn’t heard anyone walk in. She chewed like a madwoman, super speed letting her swallow without gagging. As soon as she did she felt her waist band pinch even more as her belly swelled, at least two pounds of confections bulking it out further. She hurriedly put the rest of the bag in the drawer, ran her tongue over her teeth for any shells and hit the intercom button.

‘Please, send him in Darcy,’ the Kryptonian told her, standing up behind her desk, sucking in as hard as she could and angling her head so it wouldn’t show her soft under chin.

Bruce Wayne came in through her door and she had to work not to let her jaw drop. Karen had spent her adult life around superheroes who worked out a lot and wore skintight outfits, but Wayne was something different. He was tall, handsome, muscular and perfectly prepared in a way that would have been elegant in a woman. The CEO moved like a tiger through tall grass and she wouldn’t mind being bitten by him. She offered a handshake, his was rough, and returned it just as strong as he did. He raised an eyebrow at that and she felt her legs quiver.

‘So, tell me about your new roadster,’ Wayne began, ‘I hope its worth coming all the way from Gotham to hear about.’

Karen launched into her description of the electric car with its revolutionary battery with just the right amount of eagerness. But a good deal of her mind was focused on Wayne. Holy shit but he was hot. The guy’s muscles bulged visibly in a three piece, tailor made suit. His hair was dark as a moonless night. He had a warm grin that made her feel right at home.

As she talked about the roadster’s recharging capability, she felt herself moisten. Two weeks ago she’d flown out to Vegas for another weekend of sex and buffets with decidedly chubby Zatanna, but she hadn’t come since then. She hadn’t fucked a guy in at least three years. A burning need for it spread out from between her legs and she had to fight not to use X-ray vision to take a peek at Wayne’s goods. As soon as he was gone she’d be reaching up her own skirt, she was certain.

Power Girl was also thinking about how her gut was in agony. Sucking in her belly before hadn’t been pleasant, holding it while talking for fifteen minutes with two pounds of candy in there? It was pure torture, pain radiating out from her abused belly. Back before this she hadn’t had a problem holding in a food baby all day, this had to be another ‘feeling it’ thing like Zatanna had mentioned.

‘And that’s how we manage to overcome the heating issue,’ she finished, ‘with that out of the way, we think we can bring our in house production down to $100K per car. Fine for a luxury model, but given how Starrware focuses on green initiatives we want it to be affordable to the common man, which is where Wayne Enterprises comes in.’

‘I see,’ the other CEO said and she could see vast calculations turning in his brain.

Holy shit was she getting turned on. This guy was so utterly, totally professional. She hadn’t caught him stealing a peak at anything even once. Yes she was in a business jacket to hide that tummy, but she was still her, her breasts stuck out like a cliff even in this. Wait, did she want him to take a peek? Maybe? Granted, she kind of wanted to have his b**s right now so maybe it was just a desire for reciprocation.

‘My automotive branch is working on a new model, but we haven’t had your success in working on the heating issue yet,’ Wayne explained, ‘just licensing it from you would cut costs down by $20K per car, but copying the whole model directly on our larger manufacturing line would let us have a sell price of $30K on the basic sedan model and still see a profit. The luxury model of course can be sold for a much higher price.’

‘Luxury always has a higher price Mr. Wayne,’ she said with a smile, hoping it sounding smooth and sexy, ‘I believe we have a deal.’

They shook hands again. Did he notice her palm was sweaty?

‘I believe we do,’ the tycoon said, rising from his chair with cat like grace, holy shit his crotch bulge, ‘I’ll have legal look over the fine print, but by Monday it should be ready to sign.’

‘I look forward to it,’ Karen said honestly, walking him to the door, sucking in her tummy hard and wishing she could do the same with her ass, settling for not letting him get behind her, ‘this is a big day for both our companies.’

‘I can see that,’ Wayne said, pausing at the door, shit shit did he notice she’d gotten chubby?, ‘by the way, I’m having a get together next week. It’s a charity ball for…stopping landmines I think. Would you like to come?’

‘Oh yes, I’d love to come, anytime,’ Karen stammered, feeling like a school girl getting asked out by the quarter, ‘what time?’

‘It starts at six,’ he said, ‘I appreciate it, my prior date is…indisposed for some time.’

‘Nothing can stop me from coming,’ the Kryptonian said with a smile, ‘coming there, that is.’

‘I look forwards to seeing you then,’ Wayne said and departed.

Karen waited, tracking him with X-Ray vision until he was gone. Her mouth was dry and her legs were trembling. The underwear on her clit might as well have been a vacuum cleaner. At some point she’d stopped sucking in and the agony of her soft abdominals had been replaced with the dull pinch of her skirt.

‘Darcy,’ she said, buzzing the intercom, ‘cut the security camera feed to my office.’

‘Are you going to do your ‘made a deal’ dance again?’ the other woman asked.

‘What? No,’ Karen denied, ‘I just need to um, just cut the feed okay. And tell the staff to put up their hammers because we fucking nailed it!’

As soon as Darcy had made the announcement, Karen grabbed the candy from her drawer and jumped up into the air above her desk. She swung herself back and forth, gyrating her hips and kicking her feet.

‘Go Karen! Who sold an auto deal to Bruce Wayne!’ she hummed in between bites, ‘You sold an auto deal to Bruce Wayne! Who’s stock is going up? Your stock is going up! Who’s got a date to a ball with Bruce Wayne! You’ve got a date to a ball with Bruce Wayne!’

She crumpled the empty bag and it missed landing in the trash can with a soft thump.

‘Well, if only one thing had to go wrong,’ she said lowering herself to earth, ‘Now…oh shit. I’ve got a date with Bruce Wayne.’

She looked at her reflection in the window and with a grimace took off her suit jacket. Her belly seemed really swollen now, maybe it had been already but geeze she looked kind of pregnant. Her hips were really getting wobbly and the little bulge beneath her chin seemed incredibly noticeable. Had her skirt been that tight on the thighs when she’d put it on this morning? And her breasts…yeah they’d gotten bigger but with every thing else filling out they looked proportionally smaller.

‘I’m worrying about my looks,’ Karen said to her reflection, ‘I’ve never worried about my looks before. Come on Karen, you’re a brilliant entrepreneur! You’re Steve Jobs with a big rack and an ability to lift tanks! You don’t need to worry about a measly thirty pounds in three weeks. With the right dress you’ll look great as ever.’

She bent to pick up the candy bag and her a small pop. Instantly her hands went to her butt, finding it far bigger and softer than she wanted but unsplit. She looked past the heavy mountains of her chest and the growing bulge of her belly, finding the waistline of her skirt. Instead of a button there were just a few threads.

‘I should probably go buy that dress,’ she hummed to herself, letting her belly surge out to its full size and force down the zipper, ‘and go upsize everything else. Maybe get two upsizes.’

She pulled a paper clip from her desk and used it as a crude snap. With her jacket over it it should serve to keep her skirt up for now. Then she pulled her phone from her pocket and started a text to Supergirl:

‘Hey Kara. Don’t know about you, but I’ve gotten too fat for my clothes. I could use some company for a retail shopping trip. My treat.’

After a moment her younger self texted back, ‘Same boat. I really need some new bras. Meet us at my place in ten minutes?’

Karen raised an eyebrow, ‘Us?’, ‘Sure, but make it an hour. I feel like driving today while I still sorta qualify as a hot blonde in a sports car.’

Chapter 3 Part 5, Outside Kara’s Dorm, Metropolis, Day 24

‘So, why are we waiting out here again?’ asked Cassie, the fit blonde girl leaning up against the exterior to their dorm.

She was wearing cutoff jean shorts, the size two’s a little loose around her waist but tight around her firm rear and showing off her slim leg muscles. Her blue t shirt would have had her mom throwing a fit, it was to small up top to show off her breasts, while too low in the bottom exposing the bottom part of her abs. Her academic mother might have blathered about modesty, but right now Wonder Girl was endorsing the ‘got it, flaunt it’ method of thinking. Besides her boy friend didn’t mind.

‘Karen said she wanted to drive,’ Supergirl told her, tugging absently at her shorts, ‘since she’s paying I don’t mind.’

‘Yeah, but why drive? We can all fly,’ Cassie said, ‘I’m the slowest and I can make Mach 3.’

‘Karen is …particular about driving,’ Kara told her, ‘and given that I desperately need new clothes, I’m willing to indulge her. Besides were invulnerable anyway.’

‘I’m sorry, what was that last part?’ Cassie asked.

‘Oh good, she’s here,’ Kara said, super ear cocked to the side.

A red convertible zipped silently around the corner, doing at least thirty over the speed limit despite its electric engine. It slammed to a halt in a few feet next to the two girls, looking hulking and dangerous. Its license plate read simply ‘STARR 1’ and the latest high pitched song from the Black Canary’s blared over the radio. Karen sat behind its wheel, wearing aviators sunglasses, a red silk scarf and black leather driving gloves. She’d taken off her suit jacket and undone the top three buttons on her blouse, exposing a mountain of cleavage.

‘Hey, I’m looking for two skinny blondes,’ Karen sarcastically asked, ‘but you can’t be them because there’s only one skinny blonde here.’

‘Haha, well I’m supposed to be picked up by this super ripped lady,’ Supergirl said, walking around the hood to the passenger door, ‘but since you came instead I guess I’ll go for the flabby woman.’

Karen got a good look at the other Kryptonian as she walked by. The past weeks had certainly put a stamp on her and for her part Power Girl was a little jealous. With her initial gain Kara hadn’t bulked up as much as filled out, her string bean body distributing the pounds in a very pleasing manner. Super Girl’s skinny legs had a little shape to them now, thicker yes but shapelier. Her hips were less girlish and had gotten a womanish roundness to them, with her barely existent butt growing round and full looking like she’d split the athletic shorts. An inch of belly showed beneath her white shirt at her midriff, it looked soft and puffy, an inch or two to pinch that probably rolled over her shorts when she sat down and formed a small almost muffin top as she stood. Up above though was the biggest change, flat chested Kara had bid tiny tata town goodbye and headed to bustland. She was wearing a much larger bra, probably borrowed from her roommate, and her tits were over flowing it. Every step she seemed to be adjusting it, trying to get the suddenly big hooters to fit. She even looked a little taller.

Kara for her part noticed the changes in her sort of big sister. All of Karen’s muscle tone was gone and her softer thighs spread out to fill her car seat. Beneath her breasts she had an undeniable paunch, more than her little inch by far. Beneath Power Girl’s face was the soft start of a double chin.

As Cassie hoped into the back seat and Kara into the passenger one, Karen gunned the engine. Her roadster shot out from her parking spot and down the street, cutting past several cars to the sound of horns. She whipped around a dump truck, through a red light and was doing 90 MPH by the time she got on the highway. Kara was thrown back to her seat, Cassie almost fell out.

‘Is it safe to drive like this?’ Kara asked, struggling with her seat belt, trying not to rip it out of the car frame.

‘Why? We’re all invulnerable,’ Karen asked as she whipped around a semi, ‘so how’s the new you?’

‘Weird, really weird,’ Supergirl said, ‘I’m getting all these looks wherever I go now and guys certainly notice me more.’

‘She came home at midnight last night,’ Cassie yelled from the back, ‘her shirt was on backwards after going to a scary movie.’

‘Oh good choice, those are the best to do it in,’ Karen said, raising a hand up for a highfive that Kara hesitantly took, ‘so, did you round the bases?’

‘No, just, just second base. I couldn’t last past that, these are pretty sensitive,’ Kara blushed, ‘like really sensitive.’

‘I bet he told everyone in the Batcave about it,’ Cassie added in.

‘He would not!’ Kara denied, too quickly.

‘Oh my god, you’re dating a Robin?’ Karen laughed, ‘that’s goddamn adorable. As for the sensitivity, I know that feeling, when mine were coming in anything could set me off. I almost came walking once, actually that was last week, so that won’t change. How’s the rest of gaining weight treating you?’

‘Most of my stuff still fits kind of,’ Kara admitted, putting a hand on her rounder hips ‘but I’m starting to have a different shape. All of a sudden my hips are round and my rear end is pressing into the back of my pants and starting to cut into my thighs. So I might as well get some clothes that fit better, as I know this isn’t going to stop.’

‘I’d settle just for a different shape,’ Karen told her, poking her own soft ring of belly fat, ‘my muscles fading fast and all of a sudden I’m jiggly everywhere and there’s rolls when I bend. The first few pounds got disguised by how big I was already, but I’ve started overflowing my frame. My legs are getting chubby and my ass is getting bigger by the minute, while my abs have turned into this puffy little jello gut. I broke my last button today, right after a meeting by the way. Still I got a date out of it despite having gained thirty pounds.’

‘Thirty?’ squeaked Kara, hand on her own little paunch,‘I only gained twenty!’

‘Rub it in why don’t you,’ Power Girl huffed, ‘Cassie, I notice you’re not saying much as we discuss what pigs we are.’

‘Umm, not a lot to say,’ Wonder Girl said, ‘but do you know there’s a cop behind us?’

Karen looked up, noticing the sirens and flashers for the first time, ‘Damn it, I really should have paid attention, they’ll take my license for sure this time. Alright, when I pull over, make sure to show as much cleavage and smile as big as possible.’

A moment later they were siting by the side of the road. Karen had undone another button on her blouse, letting the overloaded red bra show and displaying headsized cleavage. Kara and Cassie had reluctantly followed her advice, tugging their shirts down as well to show off.

‘Poop poop poop poop,’ Super Girl repeated to herself, ‘we’re gonna get in trouble! Were gonna go to jail!’

‘Relax there,’ Karen told her, patting her knee, ‘a smile and some cleavage can get you out of any ticket.’

‘Aunt Di wouldn’t be happy about this,’ Cassie said.

‘Yeah, well she has diplomatic immunity,’ Power Girl quipped, ‘alright, he’s getting out. Remember, you’re blonde and hot. Just three friends out for a road trip, having fun. So act stupid.’

He turned out to be a she, a skinny red head who wasn’t impressed by the display of cleavage as she handed over a hefty ticket, ‘You were going thirty miles over the speed limit maam.’

‘I’m sorry, you see it’s a new car and the accelerator is a little stiff,’ Karen said, cursing her luck to not get a lesbian at least.

‘You should drive more safely when you have your daughters in the car with you.’

‘Daughters?’ asked Karen.

‘I’d expect such driving from a teenager, but not somebody of your age,’ the police woman said, ‘I see you speeding again out here, you’ll spend the night in a cell.’

Karen sat fuming, the car shaking with her in anger.

‘PG, you alright?’ Kara asked nervously, ‘the car’s starting to shake.’

‘Daughters? Daughters?’ the other Kryptonian asked, ‘How old does she think I am? I got the number two spot on Maxim’s list for crying out loud!’

‘Well, that was a few months ago, wasn’t it?’ asked Cassie nonchalantly, pretty sure she’d herself move up from thirty four this year.

Karen gunned the engine, shooting down the road and straight into the parking lot of a Big Belly Burger, hitting the breaks only at the ordering sign.

‘I’m going to need two doubles, two large fries and two large shakes,’ the angry Kryptonian snarled at the box, ‘What do you two want?’

Karen finished her first shake in the twenty feet between the second window and the street, throwing the emptied cup hard enough into the trash can hard enough that the steel drum fell over. She floored it into the road, whipping around another car and zipping away through a redlight. The whole time she was unwrapping a burger and attacking it, sauce flying around. Kara slowly and meekly unwrapped her first sandwich, having only gotten two doubles, a large fry and a shake and began eating with more measured bites. In the backseat Cassie ate and said nothing, after having seen even Wonder Woman blow up she was under no desire to follow the lead of her friends.

‘I can’t *munch* even believe  *umff* that lady,’ the plump CEO muttered through her food, ‘I swear *smaff* daughters? How *chew* old does she think I am? Next time *mummmfff* demon robots invade *gnaw* I should ask her how old she thinks I am.’

‘I’m sorry that police officer said that, but it could be a compliment, Well,’ added Kara with genuine good nature, ‘people always say I look younger than I am. If you got knocked up at 18 then…’

‘Then I’d be at least 35,’ Power Girl muttered, trashing her first wrapper and opening up the second, ‘stupid bitch. I’m only *gulp* 29 and I *munch* basically stopped aging two years ago. I mean geeze, I know I put on a little weight, but come on!’

Cassie didn’t say anything. Karen was offering new clothes for free, that earned not pointing out that the Kryptonian’s softening frame was looking remarkably matronly with its thickening muffin top and increasingly beef thighs. Nor did she mention that with her jiggly new Ds that Kara wasn’t exactly girlish anymore. Instead she put a hand on her flat belly and thanked Zeus and every other god that she wasn’t one of the heroines who were a part of Zatanna’s little deal.

Five minutes and several near car accidents later, Power Girl’s roadster pulled into the mall parking lot. Wonder Girl hoped out easily, her athletic limbs negating any need for opening the door. Kara got out slowly, standing up heavily despite her strength. Her roommate’s soft belly was noticeably swollen, the inch gap between her shorts and shirt now a hand’s span in height, and the kryptonian girl rubbed it slowly. She was as athletic and flat bellied as Cassandra in comparison to their driver.

Karen wobbled out of the car, leg’s shaking with effort. She almost tripped standing, her heels making her awkward. She was badly off balance despite the counter weight of her full rear, for her belly bulged out like a cannon ball. Her skirt was stretched out badly, its improvised paper clip clasp pulled into a flat wire sticking out forlornly. The blouse had come untucked as well and was hanging over the dome like a maternity shirt. Faint growls and groans escaped from its depths and Power Girl sweated under its weight.

‘Might…might have over did it a little,’ Karen panted as she began walking to the mall.

Kara winced sympathetically, she’d hit the same level of stuffed a few times the last month, ‘Think of it as thinking ahead, next month our guts are going to be this big anyway.’

‘Good point,’ Power Girl agreed as they neared the mall, ‘that was really a planned meal and not an anger driven gorging session.’

They shopped for a good three hours. Underwear was the second stop of choice, both Kryptonian’s in desperate need of new bras, and their swollen stomachs drew eyes at Victoria’s Secret. On Karen’s advice, Super Girl bought nearly a dozen of them running into the F cup range, as well as many of their low cut T shirts with the idea of flaunting what she was getting. The older woman got herself some H cup bras and some leggings that showed off her new badonkadonk which she bought while wearing, tossing her ruined skirt, as well as some very slinky black lace lingerie the two younger women couldn’t help but notice.

‘So, who’s that for?’ Kara asked.

‘Oh you, know in case,’ the CEO said.

‘In case you have sex before you get too fat for it in the next two weeks,’ Cassie teased, ‘come on, who’s the lucky girl? Is it Diana?’

‘As if, It’s a guy,’ Karen admitted, ‘someone from work. Its probably nothing, he only asked me out on one date.’

She refused to say anything else on the matter for a good two hours. Each was toting a good dozen bags of clothes in the next three sizes by that point, ranging from leggings to formal skirts, when Karen eyed a dress shop. In its display was a white sequined ball gown, low cut, sleeveless and with a long slit up the side. It would have looked gorgeous on Karen…a month ago.

‘I need something for a party,’ Karen explained, hurrying into the shop with the other blonde’s following.

Inside, the clerk, a skinny woman with a slightly puffy stomach, raised an eyebrow at the full bellied woman before her, who looked overweight despite the pregnant looking stomach, ‘Good afternoon. Give us just a moment and we’ll get your daughter measured.’

Power Girl’s face flattened, ‘Oh, no. She’s not my daughter, she’s my sister. And its for me. I want the white dress in the display.’

‘I see, we don’t do maternity clothes ma’am,’ the woman behind the counter said, ‘Or anything over a size ten.’

‘I’m not…, ugh,’ Karen pulled out her purse and withdrew a fat stack of cash from her wallet, ‘Look. I know I’ve put on some weight, in fact I know I’ve got a problem. But in a week I’ve got a very nice party to go to with a guy who I really like and that dress will go a long way to making me forget about how my thighs rub together for an evening. So measure me, alter the damn dress and I’ll pay double. Deal?’

‘Right this way please,’ the clerk said with a smile.

Twenty minutes later the trio of superheroines left the store, Karen humming in joy at the dress she’d pick up Friday. Even though it was a size fourteen and at her instruction loosened further at the waist it was still a gorgeous dress.

‘So, who’s the lucky guy?’ asked Cassie, ‘Must be something for you to spend two grand on a dress you’ll only be able to wear once.’

‘I’ll be able to wear it more than that,’ Karen said in denial, ‘its just a dress to have around.’

‘Umm, I hate to point this out, but you’re gaining more than thirty pounds a month,’ Kara observed, ‘in five months you’ll weigh nearly four hundred pounds and that dress will be like a scarf to you. When Zatanna turns our metabolisms back on and we get skinny again, it’ll hang off you like a tent.’

‘Okay, point,’ the entrepreneur admitted, ‘today I made a stupidly huge business deal with Wayne Enterprises. And at the end of it I got invited to a party by Bruce Wayne.’

Kara shrieked, wrapping her in a hug.

‘Oh those are so hard to get into!’ she told her mentor, ‘Usually they only invite the real upper crust and models to those!’

‘Ummm, models?’ Karen asked nervously.

‘Yeah, it was one of the perks the agency that tried to hire me advertised,’ Cassie pointed out, ‘usually Wayne gets the entire Victoria’s Secret line up.’

‘Oh, oh goody,’ sighed Karen, rubbing her soft stomach now that her food had gone down, ‘Let’s get something to eat while we think on that.’

Karen thought very hard while she ordered. The weight was hitting her looks hard and she was less than a sixth of the way through gaining it. People were thinking she was older, her body shape was shifting, her clothes didn’t fit anymore. She’d never thought much on her looks but then she hadn’t needed to think on it did she? Sighing, she consoled herself thinking she couldn’t get that much fatter by the next weekend.

While they waited in line, Cassie couldn’t help but notice everyone in the mall seemed just a little overweight. Even beyond American’s tendency to obesity it seemed strange, otherwise fashionable young women walked around with muffin tops, their pants a size too small for the amount of girl in them.

A few minutes later and the trio had trays, overfilled with both Chinese and Mexican food in Karen and Kara’s cases, and a table. Cassie ate her salad and watched her friends pig out. She was becoming an expert in watching this sort of thing. Her aunt seemed enormously pissed off at her softening physique despite willingly gaining, staring down at the heavy meals served to her by the Amazons in disgust. Karen she wasn’t sure on, she ate more than willingly, indeed she devoured everything in front of her, but seemed dismayed at getting heavier. Kara though seemed really into it, making a pig out of herself as she sucked down noodles and general tsos. It was really making the young Amazon wet.

‘So what’s it feel like to be that full?’ she asked.

‘Like I’m going to explode,’ Kara moaned, continuing to eat, ‘and at the same time like I could come at any moment.’

‘Meh, its okay,’ Karen beside her said, ‘its just mall food. That stuff from Zatanna’s evil fridge magnets is the real deal.’

‘Yeah, I don’t think I’d ever eat that,’ admitted Cassie, who’d be shocked more than once to have the winking pig magnet insult her weight and open the fridge to find it full of junk food. She’d known better than to sample it.

‘Well, you gotta do what you gotta do,’ said Kara, leaning back and rubbing her gut, now even more swollen than earlier, having puffed up so much her full Ds were resting on it. Cassie had to bite her lip to keep from coming.

‘So, you girls have any plans for dinner?’ asked Karen, ‘I was thinking pizzas at my place and a monster movie marathon.’

‘Well, I do have a test Monday,’ admitted Kara, ‘but I don’t think one night would hurt. Its not like the prof really knows what he’s talking about. What do you think Cassie, mind crashing on Karen’s couch together?’

‘Ummm,’ said Cassie legs trembling. She sort of had a loose plan to meet up with her boyfriend that night, but the thought of being pressed up to Kara’s swollen, quivering form…, ‘Yeah I can do it.’

There was a scream, a crash and a sizzle. Across from them at a stirfry place, named strangely enough Little Piggy’s Stir-Fry, a huge figure of f boiling meat and vegetable arose, its mouth a bunch of fanged fortune cookies.

‘Not again,’ Cassie said, jumping up in a flash as mall patrons ran, mostly panting, by, ‘alright, I’ve seen this before we need to separate it from its component parts. And don’t let it touch you! It’ll suck you in like tar!’

The two food swollen Kryptonians were still getting up. Karen in particular needed her hands on the table to do so.

‘I’m gonna go change first,’ Power Girl said, picking up her bags and preparing to dash away to an unseen part of the mall, ‘Kara can you disable the mall security cameras?’

There was a woosh of super speed and Super Girl appeared in uniform, tossing a handful of torn cables onto the their table. Karen nodded and dashed the other way, clothing bags in tow.

‘Ugh, remind me not to do super speed that full,’ she groaned, rubbing her stomach and looking queasy as the monster rolled towards them.

Cassie did a double take at her roomie. Kara’s out fit clearly did not fit. Her red boots were way too tight over plumper legs. Her knee length skirt had shortened pretty noticeably due to having to cover fuller hips. She had a baby muffin top on the sides of her food swollen stomach and her doubled breasts were threatening to pop out.

‘I know, I need to size this up too,’ Kara admitted, easily dodging out of the way as a giant stir fry fist slammed at them.

‘Hold on,’ Cassie said, biting her lip and drawing her lasso, ‘I’ll try what I did last time.’

The rope shot out, circling around the food monster and pulling taut. It cut through the soy sauce and noodle body with ease, but merely pulled tight on itself and returned to Cassie’s hand without doing any damage. The body reformed without pause and whipped noodles at them. Kara was able to get out of the way, but the slightly slower Wonder Girl received a blow that sent her spinning, slamming into a soda machine with a burst of cola.

‘No way…you…you…butthead!’ Super Girl cried, letting out a burst of heat vision.

The stir fry monster, already sizzling, merely steamed more and knocked Super Girl into the air towards the rising Cassie. Wonder Girl caught her friend, with her face and was knocked back into the soda machine, dazed and confused with Kara’s full chest on her face.

‘Power Girl, where are you?’ yelled Kara.

‘Come on, come on,’ Karen muttered to herself in a stall in the nearest women’s restroom, ‘fit damn you!’

She’d changed into her blue boots, tight on her fuller calves, and blue gloves, but was having a lot of trouble with her white leotard. She’d gotten it past her chubby thighs no problem and even gotten the rear part of her jigglier ass with out too much difficulty (aside from how half her butt seemed to hang out of it) but was having a lot of trouble doing its zipper. Between her bulging chest and growing belly, especially with swollen after a few meals as it was, there was no room for the zipper to work. Super strength or no, it wasn’t going to go anywhere.

Snarling, she pulled a pencil out of her purse, desperately rubbing the graphite tip along the teeth and giving a jerk on the zipper. Finally it caught and slowly pulled upwards, getting stuck at the puffiness alongside her left breast. Throwing on her cape, she pulled on her red belt adjusted its hole from the third to fourth loosest setting and left the stall. She paused despite Kara’s yelling.

‘You look like shit Karen,’ she sighed.

Tubby thighs that rubbed at the top. Paunchy lower belly that oozed on the rim of her leotard. Over full hips and a low ass with stretch marks. Shit, no wonder she looked older.

‘Power Girl, help!’ Kara yelled again.

‘Yeah, yeah, I’m coming,’ she sighed to herself and zipped outside, seeing Kara hit it with heat vision again for now effect, ‘How’s that working out Super Girl?’

‘Not at all! It just keeps getting angrier!’

‘Well, time to try the opposite then,’ Karen said, inhaling a deep breath.

She shot a cone of painfully frigid cold into the monster. It slowed its motions, took a step and then crumbled, falling to the ground in semi frozen chunks. These Karen set on fire, although not before putting some of it into a to go box for testing later.

‘Two food monsters in two malls?’ asked Karen, ‘can’t be a coincidence.’

‘Yeah, but who’s doing it, does any supervillain have fattening as their MO?’ Kara agreed.

‘Its probably related to you guys…you know…,’ offered Cassie, putting her hands together and then pulling them wide apart.

‘Yeah getting fat I get it, that it started as soon as we started looking soft is clear sign that something is behind this,’ Power Girl agreed before cocking an ear, ‘now we need too…cops and press are outside.’

Kara paled, almost in fear.

‘So?’ Cassie said, ‘I know you’re not your best but you’ll have to face it eventually.’

‘Yeah, well,’ said Karen, dashing away and returning with their bags, ‘I hear Lois Lane’s Gucci heels pushing past the cops so we better get out of here. Because I do not want to face her questioning today.’

‘Oh yeah,’ Kara said in total agreement, ‘I’m not ready to talk to Aunt Lois about this.’

The two Kryptonians blasted away through the skylight. Cassie sighed, shrugged and followed them.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4, Noticeable Expansions

Undisclosed Location, Day 29

Zatanna waddled through the buffet line. Vegas’ plentiful food and her own shortness had made her gain easily more visible than those on her taller comrades. As predicted, the weight had hit her lower body hard. The magician’s shapely legs were chubby and flabby, her thighs brushing heavily on each other with each step. Silvery stretchmarks were all over them, running over dimples and patches of cellulite.

The enormous globes of her ass jiggled as she meandered down the trays, occasionaly knocking tongs from the table side as she brushed pashed. Each heavy cheek strained the fabric of her once loose athletic shorts, bulging so tight against the grey cloth it was easy to see she wasn’t wearing underwear and that blotches of cellulite were starting to spread across its surface in eagerness. Her hips were wide and matronly, topped with love handles that hung over the sides of her pant. The rest of her was almost unchanged, bar a soft pouch of fat beneath her chin.

The former sex pot wasn’t getting too many glances right now for a few reasons. Her growing heaviness, untidy clothes and extreme focus on food would drive away most boys. Not that the brunette noticed, everything had faded away, even her sexcapade with Karen, save for a desire for more food. The second reason was because the buffet was empty except for her, its doors closed despite an entire line of food being laid out. Not that Zatanna noticed, eating as much as she could and moving as little as possible were her chief concerns. Just sitting in her pent house before the enchanted open fridge, shoveling food into her mouth. She had to eat as much as she could because…

Why was it again?

Zatanna looked around frowning, ‘What…where am I? A buffet? That can’t be right…’

What was she doing here? She had a performer’s body, a super heroes body to maintain and those fishnets wouldn’t fit right if she spent her time in buffet lines.

‘I feel so strange,’ she murmured, ‘so groggy. Like I’m hung over. My body feels, so heavy.’

Zatanna looked down in horror, seeing instead of her trim legs a bloated ruin of a lower body. Love handles, cottage cheese thighs, wobbling calves and behind her a ridiculous ass. She was ridiculously pear shaped, so wide she couldn’t believe it.

‘But…but,’ the magician stammered.

‘Butt indeed!’ laughed a high voice and Zatanna realized she wasn’t alone.

Turning she saw that two women sat an empty table. One was tall and curvaceous, easily Diana’s equal in height or Karen’s in shapeliness, her curvy body clinging to a red gown. She had strikingly purple hair and evil looking eyes that glowed with sadistic glee.

‘Circe,’ gasped Zatanna, recognizing Wonder Woman’s foe immediately.

‘In the very sparse flesh, at least comparatively,’ the ancient witch grinned.

Next to her was a very thin woman, probably in her late thirties by the slight signs of aging around her eyes. She had a prim, very well cut skirt suit over her slender physique. Everything about her seemed to radiate severity, from the perpetual frown on her mouth to the way her blonde hair was pulled tight in a bun.

‘This isn’t going to interfere with production is it?’ asked the business woman with annoyance, ‘we’re behind schedule already with the delays in Gotham.’

‘Not at all Ms. Cale,’ the witch assured her, ‘this is just adding a little flavoring.’

‘Wait a minute, Veronica Cale,’ Zatanna exclaimed as she recognized her, ‘the business tycoon, what the hell are you doing here with her? And what am I doing here!’

‘You are providing the input for the production of exotic, highly addictive food ingredients that will see my company become the largest on earth,’ the skinny blonde said with annoyance, ‘while giving me the satisfaction on seeing Wonder Woman and the rest of that bubble titted group of airheads known as superheroines turn into slothful pigs.’

‘No! Were doing this for the prophecy! To stop the Assyrian goddess of gluttony who can only be stopped by us getting fat, 'she denied, the scenario sounding more and more ridiculous with each word, '…I’ve been played haven’t i?’

‘You’ve been played marvelously little piglet,’ laughed Circe, ‘convincing your friends all at once, making them think it was for the greater good and casting a spell I put into your mind yourself. Now when Diana and the rest of those idiots start blowing up none of their friends will start to wonder why and do inconvenient things like bringing them to Themyscira. Or to some magician like, you.’

Zatanna stared at them both in horror.

‘Can you stop playing with your food now?’ asked Cale, ‘we need to get production back up and we need to do more experiments to stop the creation of more food monsters.’

‘Please, don’t spoil the fun,’ the witch laughed, ‘you can’t make an addictive ingredient like that from her magical energy without a few kinks.’

‘No!’ snapped Zatanna, ‘No, I’m stopping you right here, right now!’

She took a fighting pose, fists up, legs spread. It would have been a lot more intimidating if her thighs had stopped touching at any one point. A faint sheen of sweat broke out over her forehead just from that effort. She realized that every bit of her formidable athleticism had atrophied away and her BMI had skyrocketed. Even accounting for a month of eating she was far fatter than she should be.

‘What are you going to do puffball?’ laughed Circe, ‘fall over on me?’

‘You might be an older magician, but I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeves,’ Zatanna sneered, stretching out her hands, ‘Semalf otni tsrub!’

Her eyes widened when neither in fact burst into flames. Circe laughed again.

‘You’re not in Las Vegas. You’re in one of my research facilities inside a hermetically sealed chamber,’ Cale said coldly, ‘one designed to continuously subvert the powers of a particular super human, in this case you. In here you’re nothing more than yet another flabby woman who’s lost her looks and every time your body produces magical power, like say by eating, the room siphons it from you and into my factory’s food replicators. You just gave me enough additives to give a cheer leading team a life long weight problem.’

‘My friends are going to come for me!’ snapped Zatanna, ‘when they find out that I’m missing they’ll look for me! They probably already are if my show’s been cancelled!’

‘No one’s looked, because you haven’t missed a performance,’ giggled Circe in Zatanna’s own voice, with a swish of her hands turning into a perfect replica of Zatanna in slimmer days, replete with top hat, ‘I always wanted to be in show biz.’

‘But…but…,’ Zatanna stammered, ‘someone will…Power Girl...’

'Was a fun lay, but getting a bit heavy for my tastes,' the disguised sorceress giggled.

‘No one will ever find you,’ Cale said, ‘this plan is full proof. Now, if you’re done here Circe, we need to get back to production.’

A door hissed open and Cale used it before Zatanna could think to act. Circe, still disguised as the other magic user, blew her a kiss.

‘Don’t worry, you won’t be alone forever little piglet,’ Circe giggled, ‘once the others are nice and heavy you’ll have your own little over eater’s anonymous chapter. Now, back to eating!’

Zatanna moved to say something, but her stomach rumbled. The food smelled so good. She’d just have a quick bite, then focus on escaping.

Outside, in a sterile white research laboratory, Cale turned to Circe.

‘I still don’t understand why that was necessary,’ the CEO huffed, ‘she may try and escape now that she’s not in a daze.’

‘Hopeless food tastes the sweetest dear,’ Circe said, 'she'll try and resist her urges, putting off even more power.'

‘Nor do I understand why you insisted on using other super heroines if Zatanna is all we need,’ Cale went on, ‘we both have a history with Wonder Woman so I understand including her. But the Kryptonians, the other alien, why them?’

‘Why? Because it amuses me,’ grinned Circe, ‘and I wanted some variety. You’ll see when youre ready to expand production.’

Another short update:

Chapter 4 pt 2, Gotham, Hotel District, Day 30

Power Girl was in her suite, a room filled with clothes and several half empty bags of candy.

‘Okay you’ve got this,’ Karen Starr muttered to herself, pacing back and forth in her hotel room in her underwear, ‘you can do this PG. Its just a date. You can do a date. You’re confident, you’re awesome, you’re sexy as all hell.’

She looked in the mirror, stood up straight, inhaled and smiled.

‘Not too bad, as long as you suck in your gut and are only seen from the waist up,’ she said to herself, seeing a curvaceous woman in the mirror, ‘no more abs, or quads or lats or anything but…hey, you have huge tits and big hips, that’s what men care about right? And its not like  you look that bad…just a little soft.’

She exhaled, letting her stomach pooch out to its fullest extent with a wince. The Kryptonian put her hand on it, the paunch soft as butter. She pinched an inch and then some more, finding not a hint of tone. She twisted in the mirror, seeing fat folds form along her side, and despaired at seeing how much cellulite was starting to mar her once perfect cheeks. Fingers ran over her backside, feeling how unsmooth and soft it was becoming.

‘Okay, a little soft is a bit of an understatement,’ the superheroine said to herself, ‘you’ve gone from fit to over curvy to well…plump. Pleasantly plump.’

Aware she was in danger of eating her way out of her dress for this party, Karen had tried to keep to a relatively stable diet: only four meals a day and no snacks or empty calories from sodas. Unfortunately, fear that she’d be too much of a blimp for her dress had led her to stress eating, which had kept her weight gain right on track. Yes it had only been a week, but she looked even heavier.

Heavy thighs that were getting a few dimples in the back, while they firmly squished together up top. No trace of muscle tone was on them and they spread considerably when she sat, they’d become an unexpected problem area. A flabby little belly on her lower pelvic area pooched over her underwear and turned every pair of pants into mom jeans. Instead of ripped glutes she had a thick layer of jiggly blubber, wider and lower than she’d imagined.

The damage up top wasn’t as bad, but still frightful. Beefy arms that had started to jiggle when she moved fast, mocking her once cut limbs. Heavy breasts that bulged at the sides of her bra and had definetly lost an inch to sagging as they transitioned from big breasts to fat girl tits. A broader face that had a double chin at most angles.

‘Okay, I’m not my best but I’ve got a trick or two up my sleeve,’ Karen told herself, going over to her suitcase and taking out a garment she’d never seen herself buying, spanx.

‘Its temporary,’ the kryptonian told herself as she eased into the control garments, rolls forming around her belly as she struggled with it, ‘its no big deal. This doesn’t mean you’re a fat ass for real. Its just temporary.’

The spanx slid up her thighs and with a tug she pulled it over her hips. Karen was used to tight clothing, but it didn’t feel right. Her sensitive thigh and belly fat squirmed beneath the fabric, as it muffin topped below and above it. In the mirror it looked horrible, but hopefully it would look okay under a dress.

Her stomach gurgled, loudly and with deep insistence.

Ignoring it, the plump super human tugged her dress over her head. She moaned with relief to find its zipper go up with out much struggle, unconsciously sucking in her stomach as it zipped. With it on, she looked back in the suite’s mirror and smiled.

Busty. Curvaceous. Stunning.

Long, silky legs displayed in the dress’ slit, ones that didn’t bulge in anyway. Wide, round, ultrafeminine hips. A waist line that wasn’t her old ultra flat one, but was still notably narrower than her hips. And of course, twin tan orbs of busty beauty up top, so huge and well displayed by the low cut gown she could barely take her own eyes off them.

‘Not bad at all,’ she smiled to herself, ‘if I could get rid of the tummy flub I wouldn’t mind staying at this weight.’

Her belly gurgled again, a twinge of pain from it, just as the alarm went off on her phone. Shit, time to get picked up!

With a super speed dash she put on her heels, gloves and makeup, while grabbing a purse, super heroing outfit hidden inside it. A moment later she was out the door and into the elevator, sharing it with an older woman who kept casting side long glances at her, no doubt judging her. Karen grinned back at her, until a roar worthy of a dinosaur erupted from her stomach. Power Girl’s eyes went wide and she felt a strange tug on her shoulders.

‘Oh no,’ the CEO muttered to herself, ‘not now.’

The elevator slowed and her body suddenly felt heavy. Her lower back suddenly ached, while sharp, stabbing pains came at the sides of her bra where too much boob flesh fit into too little fabric. Circles of pain radiated around the spanx at her thighs and stomach. Her feet and ankles were suddenly sore from the heels.

When she stepped out of the elevator she almost stumbled, unused to compensating her changed body and her pace felt glacial. The old woman clipped by her with a huff as Karen put a gloved hand on a table for support.

She was feeling the weight of her own body again, but this time with an extra forty pounds of fat and greatly atrophied muscles. Her stomach groaned, quieter but with great insistence as she got a smell of the hotel restaurant’s cooking. The superhero took a half step towards it, stopping herself with the memory of last time. She was going to have a hard enough time getting laid tonight having gotten chubby, but showing up covered in food and swollen into near immobility?

‘I’ll have to resist,’ she groaned to herself, even as she saw a limo driver at the door with a sign bearing her name, ‘just hold on…I can do this, right?’

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been far too long!

Chapter 4 pt 3, Gotham Warehouse District

There was a full bar and a tray of gourmet chocolates in the back of the limo. Karen kept her eyes locked tight upon them, all of her mental energy focused on keeping herself from hurling her body onto the tray and filling her gullet with chocolate and booze. The thought of showing up at the swanky ball with a bulging belly, a chocolate smeared face and a high blood alcohol content was the only thing that kept her from gorging, but it didn’t stop her from drooling.

Because she was focusing so much on it, she didn’t notice the limo turn deeper into the city, heading away from the rich outskirts and towards the crime ridden warehouse district. The car turned into the gates of a large building, a decaying sign bearing ‘Gotham Bakery: Cake Depository’ above its doors. Power Girl’s nose was the first thing to notice that she was in the wrong location, when it picked up the smell of baking batter and sugary icing. Her blue eyes turned away from the chocolates and widened in alarm, seeing that the Limo was surrounded by nearly a dozen people, all of them toting guns.

‘Oh shit,’ the temporarily depowered Kryptonian muttered, stomach filling with butterflies, ‘and during that time of the month.’

Normally twelve people with guns would be a walk in the park, but as she was powerless and more than a bit doughy at the moment, Karen found herself at a huge disadvantage.

‘Damn you Z,’ the woman muttered as the door was opened and a gun motioned her out.

Getting out was awkward. The car was short, she was both tall and wearing heels and her now flabby midsection and soft thighs wasn’t up to contorted positions. With a soft grunt she managed to pull herself out, finding that she stood a foot taller than her captors.

‘What is this, a freshman cult?’ the CEO asked incredulously.

All of her captors were young women, wearing extremely cheap looking nun Halloween costumes and carrying cheap guns. They were also all incredibly bored, several chewing gum or checking their phones.

‘Shut up!’ the nearest woman said tiredly, adding an eye roll as she closed the car door and a ‘You prideful sinner!’

‘…What?’ Karen asked, dumbfounded.

‘Ugh, just, the professor is giving us credit to talk this way,’ the younger woman sighed, waving her gun, ‘now come this way, so you can be judged!’

‘Judged for what?’ the Kryptonian asked, while noticing that the gun’s barrel seemed suspiciously small.

‘I don’t even know,’ her captor sighed, ‘but I’m getting three credit hours for it, so who cares. Now follow me.’

Karen had a hunch that the gun was actually a BB gun, but without X-ray vision she couldn’t be certain. She could probably handle two or three of these girls even in her pathetic state and in heels, but against twelve of them she’d obviously go down. Right now all she could do is go with them and wait for an opportunity to glut herself back to full power.

She started walking forwards, only for a sudden tug from behind to catch her mid stride and a huge rip to split the air. She looked down, past the sequined globes of her chest to see her bare legs and above them the tough fabric of her spanx. Karen spun around, seeing the skirt of her dress had been caught in the door when it was closed and, perhaps weakened by being let out, had ripped right off at the slightest pressure.

‘My mom has a pair just like that,’ one of her captors giggled.

Power Girl fumed, feeling herself blush with shame. She’d wasted a huge amount of money on a dress that would hide her weight gain and here it was exposed. Even worse, the remaining part of the dress looked like her super hero costume, save for the unsightly spanx. Sighing, she unzipped the blouse and tossed it away onto the skirt.

‘Just, shut up and take me to your boss,’ she demanded, wishing that she could fly out of the warehouse.

Going to the boss meant going up several flights of stairs. With each step Karen felt every one of her forty extra pounds of fat that she’d gained and every degree of muscle tone she’d lost. The mushrooms of fat at the bottom of her spanx rubbed together and the control underwear pinched painfully at her soft abdomen and flabby buns. Her heavy breasts bounced uncomfortably, earning sympathetic winces from her lower back. She was breathing heavily by the top of the stairs, sweat forming on her brow.

‘Not work out a lot at your company?’ the seeming head henchwoman asked.

‘You’re looking like you’re carrying a freshman fifteen of your own,’ Karen panted, catching her breath on the end of the stairs, ‘you know, the earlier you start putting it on, the fatter you’ll get.’

The kidnapper looked down at her own chubby thighs and cast a glare at Karen, ‘shut up and follow me.’

The boss was waiting on a desk in an old office. She was a woman of about thirty who was…well, Karen couldn’t throw stones about weight anymore but she was undeniably fat. A two piece naughty nun costume had its skirt strained to bursting by overwide hips at the side, a sagging belly fraught with red stretch marks hung over its cheap belt and immense breasts overflowed her cups. Her face had a thick double chin and a growing patch of adult acne.

‘Ah, Karen Starr, the prideful bitch who made me fat through her own sinful pride!’ the woman said, sliding ungracefully off the desk.

‘Umm, I’m sorry but have we met?’ the Kryptonian asked.

‘Of course, I am the brilliant Doctor Kathy Baker,’ the obese woman exclaimed, ‘although I looked a bit different then.’

Karen flipped through her own memory, ‘Wait, weren’t you the one who had that stupid 3d Cake printer? And um, weren’t you a lot thinner?’

‘Of course, I used to be a size two!’ the fat woman exclaimed, ‘until you rejected my proposal to supply everyone with a 3d Cake Printer! Despondent, I ate myself into obesity, until I had a revelation! You only rejected it because you knew you’d lose your valued hard body if you had constant access to cake! Now your sin of pride will be wiped clean with a tide of righteous batter!’

Karen stared at her, ‘That’s…completely true.’

‘Yes and now you will…what?’ asked Doctor Baker.

‘I was utterly obsessed with being ripped,’ Karen said, ‘but now I’m not. I’ve stopped working out, eat whatever I want and I’ve gained forty pounds.’

She peeled off the spanx, showing the stretch marks on her legs and how her belly hung over her stomach. The Doctor stared at her, taking in the plump thighs, the tight spanx, the thickening arms. This wasn’t a woman with a hard body, it was a woman growing into the middle age spread early.

‘Well…you’ll still suffer! By the time I’m done with you, I’ll look skinny!’ the fat wannabe villain yelled, pushing a button on her desk.

A door opened and a quad rotor drone hovered in, gently dropping a large sheet cake onto the desk and then leaving. Karen’s stomach growled audibly and she licked her lips hungrily. This might have been embarrassing, but it was shaping up to be the best kidnapping ever.

Ignoring the vengeful kidnapper, Karen sauntered over to the desk and pulled off her gloves. Ignoring her hands and the fork at the side of the desk, she shoved her face right into the sugary white icing. Its flavor was like a bomb going off in her mouth and she started swallowing, barely taking time to chew. Icing smeared across her face, crumbs got into her bra and she kept eating, shoveling the cake in when she had eaten its middle. Dryness shook her mouth and she chugged down a pint of milk next to the cake. Karen plopped heavily into the old desk’s chair, groaning happily. One hand traced the swollen dome of her stomach, which sloshed slightly, and she sucked icing off the other.

‘Well…um…uh,’ Dr. Baker stammered, ‘well, I hope you liked that cake as it was laced with a highly addictive additive! Now you’ll be hooked to fatty food!’

Power Girl’s swollen belly groaned audibly from where it rested on her thighs.

‘You got anymore?’ she asked with a smile.

An hour and four cakes later, Karen leaned contentedly back in the chair. The crumbling remnants of four different sheet cakes were in front of her, as well as nearly a gallon of milk. Her belly was a vast, swollen dome of flesh that was making odd sighing noises and was painful to touch. She’d never stuffed herself so big before, she looked like she was pregnant with quadruplets for Rao’s sake.

‘But…you were…why would you do this willingly?’ Professor Baker stammered.

‘Body positivity and all that,’ Karen said contentedly, ‘Love yourself in your own skin and all that.’

‘But…you must have eaten sixteen thousand calories in one sitting! It was like seeing a machine!’ the overweight wannabe villain asked.

‘Yeah, well, you should have planned a bit more and maybe kidnapped someone without an appetite,’ Karen said with a demure burp as the low level supervillain walked out of the room in a huff.

And without super powers she added mentally. Now that she was done gorging, all of her powers were back in full force. She scanned the room with X-ray vision, revealing that all of the guns really were BB guns. She smiled and rubbed her stomach, debating on how uncomfortable it would be to knock out all of them with super speed.

A sudden crash interrupted her thought process from somewhere else in the building. There was the sound of running and several punches, before Doctor Baker was driven hard through the door with a ferocious punch. Karen was not entirely surprised to see a dark, caped shape loom in the doorway.

Batman.

Karen had been focused on the vice of gluttony for the last month or so, but the sight of the muscles straining the dark knight’s Kevlar set her clit twitching. Reflexively she tried to suck in the immense dome of her stomach and wiped a bit of frosting from the corner of her mouth as if it would do anything.

‘Ms. Starr, are you alright?’ the vigilante asked.

‘Oh, I could use help with a couple things,’ she cooed, smiling.

• 3 months later...