gg23 - Check out my growing belly

Guest gg23

So,I had a problem when I tried complimenting this post earlier today because I was rendered speechless by your photos. When that happens just know that it's a good thing...it's a good thing indeed. It means for a time the beauty of your photos overrode ability to communicate my thoughts.;;)

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I've been eating quite a lot and being lazy! My fiancée doesn't want me to lift a finger!

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1961.JPG

IMG_1962.JPG

Just now, furgsturg said:

God it's still early and it seems like you've gained already

I've gained about 6lbs since finding out I was pregnant!

Also if you all would like to help feed my growing body please click on the tip at the bottom of my profile, I would appreciate it!

1 minute ago, gg23 said:

I've gained about 6lbs since finding out I was pregnant!

Here's hoping for another 80-90 more, from your tumblr post's it seems like you are really trying. I've really wondered what a pregnant fedee could do. I think you have the willpower to do it

6 minutes ago, furgsturg said:

Here's hoping for another 80-90 more, from your tumblr post's it seems like you are really trying. I've really wondered what a pregnant fedee could do. I think you have the willpower to do it

Hope so too! I truly think I'm going to end up quite huge after this pregnancy and my fiancée wants me pregnant again as soon as possible after our first is born!

1 minute ago, gg23 said:

Hope so too! I truly think I'm going to end up quite huge after this pregnancy and my fiancée wants me pregnant again as soon as possible after our first is born!

Geez it seems like with that and your job allowing you time off that you're going to be a fattening lazy baby incubator

Which is good with me! I have a big pregnancy fetish and definitely want to become pregnant again as many times as I can. We're thinking 3 or 4 kids!

I've done stupid number crunching on all of this. You are about 12 weeks pregnant, maybe 11 I'm not sure. That means about 77 days ago you conceived which was about a few weeks before you started posting here. When you started posting here you were about 208. A month later you found out you were pregnant, and told everyone on here. At that time you weighed in at 215 or so. With all the outside factors and you saying you've put on about six pounds since you found out. Which I'm gonna guess puts you at 221, which means you've gained 13 pounds,  now your first trimester you are only supposed to put on 4ish pounds. Which means with the work you've put in the work to gain 3 times as fast as the recommended weight. Now in the second and third trimester you are going to put on a pound a week on average. But if we go at the pace you have been going at, you could put on another 3 to 3.5 pounds a week, and if you do that for 28 weeks in a row. If you last that long, that should come out to about 108 pounds gained this pregnancy. Anyway this is stupid number crunching I've been doing because I've got too much time on my hands. I hope this doesn't weird you out or anything, I've got a lot of time on my hands until I get to college.