What happened to Maimee?

Guest xjulianx

Question

Guest xjulianx

Anyone remember her? I can't find many pictures of her anymore. She's most well known for her "day in the life" of being a feedee video that many people like. She was on ** a few months ago but disappeared again.

I must say she has gained quite a bit of weight hehe if anyone saw her while she was there they would understand. She may have put on about 100lbs since that video went viral years ago.

anyway, if anyone can find anything recent of her that would be cool :)

14 answers to this question

Guest xjulianx
On 3/15/2017 at 5:53 PM, fatnadine said:

Yup, I also know from my source that she has gained a lot of weight compared to her "day in the life" of being a feedee video...

Maybe I can get a recent pic...

That would be great. I didn't realize she would be disappearing again so soon, it was unfortunate. I think the FA community would be very happy with seeing what her new figure looks like haha :)

Guest xjulianx

Someone recently posted a picture here that wasn't Maimee, I guess that picture got deleted. It was a gorgeous girl who wasn't a model, named Jessica who's been on all FA sites. One day we'll find Maimee again haha