The Girl From the Gym

gLs3

Audrey begins walking towards me after finishing yet another work out. I can't help but admire her gorgeousness. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, hips to drive anyone mad, perfectly perfect B cup breast, all why having wide hips. Now she is beyond fit, was board abs and capable of doing any work out imaginable. 

"Phew another work out done, that was a good one and I'm back 122 pounds after my little vacation. It was so weird not to work out." She fills me in on her little trip saying how she broke her diet and crept up to 125. For a fitters nut  like her that was surprising. "Well you look as good as ever. This last week was not as fun without having you to talk to during my shift." We say our good byes and I wait to see her again the next day. 

"Oh hey again, back as always" I say to Audrey with a smile. "You know I come 6 days a week, I love it here" She bigins stretching and warming up for her work out. I sneak a few looks at her fantastic toned butt and shapely legs. A half hour later or so and I hear a loud crashing of the weights. Turns out it was Audrey. I rush over the squat rack to find her grimicing in pain. She blew out her knee under the pressure of the weight. I immediately call an ambulance to have her knee taken care of. 

She text me the next day telling me she is ok but does have a torn ACL and will require surgery. It's obvious she will miss time at the gym. I wish her well on her surgery and ask we stay in touch until she is back. She tells me of course we will stay in touch sbd that she we see me in two months when her knee is healed. 

A week after the accident her and I are texting. *the following lines will be an exchange of text* 

"Hey how are you feeling? How did the surgery go?" "I'm doing pretty good everything considered, I'm enjoying this prescribed relaxation lol and the surgery went as good as it could" "Well I'm glad to hear that ? What are you doing in place of the gym?" " I have not figured that out yet haha but right now I'm eating cake which taste amazing ? I forgot how good this stuff is" "I'm surprised you're eating cake lol you bring such a fitness nut and all" "yeah I know lol but I figure I'll enjoy the things I've been depriving myself of. I'll be able to get back in shape once I'm back" "I'm sure you will ?" We say our good nights and things continue pretty much the same. We text fairly often and when I ask what she is doing she tells me she is eating more times than not. I notice this pattern continues for the next 2 months and as the time passes she seems to be eating more often. The time finally comes sbd she tells me she will be back at the gym tomorrow. 

She walks in wearing a sweater and swear points. "Hey I'm finally back, it feels so good but a littke strange" I can sense a bit of nervousness coming from her. "Why does it feel strange?" "It's just been a little while as you know and I know I'm not in the same shape I was 2 months ago. I didn't think I would begin to like food as much I do now." "I'm sure you're still in pretty good shape and I doubt you like food that much!" She takes off her jacket and I find myself a bit shocked but thinking about it with as much as she told me she was eating I should not have been surprised. I look her over and the changes are obvious. She has developed a soft tummy and small love handles and all the muscle she had is now gone. 

"See I told you I wasn't in good shape anymore. I just didn't want to stop eating well my knee was out of commission." "It's not that bad, you gained a little weight but you can get back to where you were" "I think it's more than a little weight. I'm about to go check the scale. I'll let you know the damage. She walks off to the scale and all I notice is how much wider her butt and hips are. 

"Ok so it bad. I'm at 152 now! That's over 25 pounds heavier than I was." "Could have been worse and for the record you still look really good" She walks off to begin her first work out with her extra work. I sit back and watch her struggle with all the things she use to do with ease. Where she use to easily do 100 sit ups, she barely got 15 now. It was like this with everything. She finishes her work out sweating much more than normal. She tells me good bye. 

Later that not she sends me a text: "omg this is gonna be so hard to loose the weight I gained! On my way home all I could think about was doughnuts so I stopped and got a dozen and I've already had 3 ?" "aw lol well there goes your work out ? Guess you really do like your food now" " I know lol it's bad ? I told you I did! It just taste so good now and even better because I was starving after that work out" "well if it makes you happy the eat what you want ?" "yeah maybe you're right but I need to find a balance. I want to get back in shape and hear i saying that as I eat my fourth doughnut of the night ?" " yeah slow down girl ?" " I deserve this lol I just worked out haha" The conversation dies down and we fall asleep. She continues to come to the gym and our nightly text conversation continue with her always telling me about what she ate. She continues eating things like doughnuts nightly. 

Its been about two weeks since she returned to working out and I can tell her works outs are getting easier but I know she has continued eating quite a lot through out the day. She walks up to me and begins talking about her excercises. "At least I'm not sweating as bad as two weeks ago but I should check my weight. I'm guesing it's the same since I have been eating so much" "well I think you slightly more toned." And it was true some of her muscle was returning. She walks off to the scale and once again I watch her walk away with her hips swaying back and fourth. "Well I gained 5 pounds but considering I eat doughnuts nightly that's not very bad right?!" "No that's not bad at least your exercising!"

That night I lay there thinking to myself how good she still looks despite gaining weight. Most the weight had been going to her ass and hips. She was beginning to get an Olivia Jeneson feel to her. I decided that night that I should ask her out to dinner. I fall asleep nervous and excited for what the next day may hold. 

"Hey Audrey" I say this to her as she is leaving the gym. "Yeah?" "So I was wondering something" "what's that Hun?" "Well I was thinking it might be fun to get dinner together some time?" "Yeah! That would be fun. Can we go some where Italian?" "Of course we can! I'm glad you want to go" "i look forward to it." We agree to go to dinner that weekend at an Italian place. 

"Oh I love this place! Haven't been in such a long time. It use to be your a treated myself when I still had a diet. The portions were so big!" I can see the excitement in her eyes. "Well I figured we might as well go to the best tasting place. I actually haven't been but I've heard so many good things about it and yeah I hear the portions we're out of control!" "Yeah! It's amazing and the portions are crazy. The other times I've been here I could barely eat a quarter of the plate." The waiter comes by and we order our food. She orders chicken Alfredo and I order a calzone. We sit there talking and waiting on our food. As we waited I watched her 4 bread sticks with out her realizing how many she ate. Our food finally comes and we begin to eat. And wow everything taste amazing. I can see the pure joy in her face as she eats her Alfredo. I get through almost half before I call it quits. She eats the eats the whole thing! "Wow I can't believe I just ate all that. God I'm a fatass! It was so good though so I think it was worth it." The waiter comes by and ask about desert before I can respond to her. She bluntly blurps out "yes! Chocolate cake please" "Oh my god why did I just do that? I'm so full but ugh I just can't turn down food anymore." I respond with "well in sure it'll be good and we can share what we can" the cake comes and I ask the waiter for a box. I eat two bites and she eats the rest until there is half left. Keep in mind this cake just like the entrees are meant for 2 to 4 people. We get a box for the cake to take home and she ask if she can have my box too. 

Let me know if want me to continue or have any feed back. This was my first attempt at a story 

"Mmmm that was so good! I'm so full! Thank you so much for taking to me out to dinner." "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It certainly looks like you did." "Haha yeah my belly is a little on the large side right now." We chit chat as I drive her home. Mainly about food and exercises. "I think I'm too full to get up the stairs to my apartment. Will you help me?" We work our way up the stairs and into her apartment. This was more difficult for her than I expected. She was a little out of breath but just from being so full. She invites me inside and she plops down on the couch. "Come and sit with me and give me belly rubs." I begin to rub her belly and am rather mezmorized at how soft it feels and how round it is at the moment especially thinking back to how it use to look. An hour or so later we are still talking. "um how bad is it that I'm thinking about food right now? I'm not even hungry but I want to eat..." "wow how are you thinking of food? You really do like food these days." "I have no idea but probably explains why I have gained 35 pounds in 2 and half months! I'm thinking I won't get back to 122 but I'm starting to become ok with that. I love food. I will keep up the gym though so I don't get too out of shape" "well you look really good at this weight. I don't mind it at all and if food makes you happy then so be it, I'm glad you want to keep to the gym though so you stay healthy." "Aw im so glad you like me at this weight cause I really like you. But what if I keep putting on weight?" " I really like you as well Audrey and even if you gain more weight it'll be ok because I like you and I know food makes you happy so the extra weight wouldn't matter. I like it on you." We lean in for a kiss and it's one of those ones where you just know. With that moment everything became official. She knew I liked her for and felt at ease with her impressive appetite. If anything it grew from that point on. 

The next day she walks into the gym while I'm on my shift. I get up and give her a quick hug and kiss. "Hey there!" "Hey, did you really just bring doughnuts into the gym?" "No I brought an empty doughnut box into the gym. I already ate all the doughnuts." "Haha just giving you a hard time. Doughnuts are always good" She walks off to do her work out. She is doing great despite her added girth. I watch as everything jiggles but not as much as one might think because she does have some muscle under that fat. She finishes up and we agree to hang out that night. 

After finishing my shift I drive over to her place to pick her up. After picking her up we agree to get some food as she is starving. "Hey we should go to 5 guys burgers! I'm really craving a burger." "Ok let's go there!" Audrey speaking to the cashier: "hi can I get the triple with a large fry and large milk shake." I order a regular burger. "Mmm this is gonna be so good, haven't had one in ages! Never had the triple but I know I can handle it." " yeag you ordered quite a bit.  That belly is gonna be huge!" "Oh shut up!" She says jockinly. We go back to her place again but after picking up doughnuts. She couldn't help herself and asked me to stop despite being pretty full. We hang out the rest the night just talking and her munching on the doughnuts. Something along these lines becomes a nightly thing. 

After three weeks of a good amount of eating the changes are obvious. She is larger in all places especially her hips. Her breast are in the C cup range now. Her clothes are tighter and she's never looked better. "Geez Hun I'm getting so fat! Nothing fits but it's ok cause I know you like it." "I'll like you no matter what but the weight suits you. What are you up to now anyways? It was 162 last time right?" "Yeah it was 162 three weeks ago and well I just weighed myself and guess what it was?" "170?" "No it was 175, I can't believe how fast I'm gaining, I'm not even trying but then again I eat at least 8 doughnuts a day on top of everything else" "wow you really are growing girl, some of that is muscle though. For a fat girl you are in shape. You weight more than me now!" "Oh now you're the littke man and I think that's only gonna continue" "haha very funny. I have gained 10 pounds since dating you." "Psh that's nothing compared to me. But guess I need to eat more. Can't have you catching up. Plus I'm thinking the more I eat now the more I can eat later. I enjoy having my appetite grow. More food for me to enjoy." "Dang you are gonna end up huge huh Audrey?" "Anything for the love of food!" After this conversation she begins eating even more than ever. At this rate she was going to be 200 pounds in no time. 

Guest FrankToo

I'm not the best with grammar, but I can for sure tell you that your paragraph structure is a bit wonky. As far as I'm aware, every time some one speaks in a story, the next sentence should be a beginning of a new paragraph.

So, instead of writing a paragraph like this:

The next day she walks into the gym while I'm on my shift. I get up and give her a quick hug and kiss. "Hey there!" "Hey, did you really just bring doughnuts into the gym?" "No I brought an empty doughnut box into the gym. I already ate all the doughnuts." "Haha just giving you a hard time. Doughnuts are always good" She walks off to do her work out. She is doing great despite her added girth. I watch as everything jiggles but not as much as one might think because she does have some muscle under that fat. She finishes up and we agree to hang out that night. 

You should be writing it like this:

The next day she walks into the gym while I'm on my shift. I get up and give her a quick hug and kiss. "Hey there!"

"Hey," she replies (I added 'she replies' in because it makes it more obvious as to whose talking now), "did you really just bring doughnuts into the gym?"

"No I brought an empty doughnut box into the gym. I already ate all the doughnuts."

"Haha just giving you a hard time. Doughnuts are always good"

She walks off to do her work out. She is doing great despite her added girth. I watch as everything jiggles but not as much as one might think because she does have some muscle under that fat. She finishes up and we agree to hang out that night. 

"Hey Audrey, so I was thinking we could go back to that Italian place where we had our first date. Would you like to go tonight?"

"of course I'd like to go. There food is so good and it's so much! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I wonder how much more I can eat now..?"

Later that night we arrive at the restaurant. After a few minutes of waiting we are led to our table and quickly greeted with a basket of bread sticks. Shortly after a waiter comes by and we both order the same thing we got the first time. Her getting the Alfredo and I getting the calzone. As we're waiting she eats 8 bread sticks as compared to 4 the first time. 

The food finally arrives and we begin to eat. "Mmm this is so good, even better than last time." She exclaims. Her mind lost in a trance of eating. 

"Yeah it's pretty good but geez slow down" I say laughing. "I'm only barely started and you're almost done!"

"Yeah but it's so good! Can I have the rest of yours when you stop eating? I'm all done and still kinda hungry."

"Yeah you can have it. I can barely eat half so it's all yours. I was gonna ask you anyways."

She then eats the rest of my calzone with relative ease and we get another cake just like the first time. I have my two bites again. And she eats the rest but this time until eating it till it's half gone, she eats the whole thing. 

"Mmm That was so good again" she says as she is patting her belly. "I ate so much more this time! It feels so good."

"Yeah you really are a growing girl. I'll bet you gained weight just from this meal alone. It's amazing how much you can eat." 

"Guess we will have to go back to my place and found out the damage. I finally bought a scale so I don't have to weigh myself at the gym anymore. Which I need to get back to but getting distracted by all this food." 

We get back to her place and go inside. She changed into some sweats. That was all she wore unless she went out for dinner or something to that effect. The skirt she had on tonight was dangerously tight by the end of the night. She walks over to the scale. 

"So last time I weighed myself last week I was 175. Let's see what it is now. Grant it some of this will just be food baby weight." She steps onto the scale. "Wow! I must have been a pig this week."

"Well what is it?" I ask. 

"184! That's 9 pounds in a week! Guess I'm destined to be a fatty. Who would have thought four moths ago, I'd be this fat now?" 

"Well it's probably more like 179 because most that is food weight." I tell her laughing. "And yeah it's kinda crazy to think of you then compared to now but that's what happens when you can't exercise for a few months and eat as much as you do. 60 pounds in four months is almost impressive!"

"Yeah I've grown into a big girl now. I kinda like it and I know you do. Plus I can eat all the great food now and not feel bad. That knee injury was one of the best things to ever happen to me."

We stay at her place and things could not be going any better. She begins to tell me that her family will soon be coming to visit. They haven't seen her since the accident. Let's see how they react. 

I like the story but the text is too tight and doesn't read right. A little like you did in the 3rd installment reads a lot better. It reminded me of a writer I follow, he gives some good advice. All his books are a fun read and fast paced - kinda like your style. Anyway here is just one blog post of his about writing for an audio book. Good stuff for text writing too. Search for some of his other advice columns. You will improve.

http://monsterhunternation.com/2017/01/18/ask-correia-17-writing-for-the-ear-tweaking-your-writing-to-work-better-in-audiobook-form/