Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, whatareyoudoing said:

She stole from a domestic violence charity by not forwarding them any proceeds from her charity drive and ripped off her fans by not sending them shirts they had purchased. Then claimed she was a victim for being called out on her shitty behavior.

Closer to our home, she lies all the time, including about what size she is. She lies about how her body is by greatly photoshopping herself and complaining about photogs that don't photoshop her enough to her liking. She is not into body positivity as she isn't even positive about her own body.

She is a feckless cunt, much like Amy Schumer.

Pretty much nailed it on it's head with the Amy Schumer comparison, I would also like to add that you should never trust a woman with a Miss Piggy tattoo just out of general purpose.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

She weigh about 330 pounds and we don't care about Muscle&Fitness. We are on Curvage, not on 4chan or Bodybuilderdotorg.

John, not to argue with you but she looks closer to four hundred pounds now then three hundred and thirty pounds, as a comparison if you look at Roxxie from a few years ago since they have similar body types, Tess looks like Roxxie did at four hundred pounds with only slight variations, that being Tess is one inch shorter than Roxxie, has a single belly and not as round butt, all in all at this point if she's not four hundred pounds she's one trip to the buffet away from it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2021 at 12:48 PM, G21 said:

Is it possible shes really into all this?

I know for a fact she's at the very least aware of feederism and the gaining lifestyle, before she it it big she was friends with Amatrix, who for those who don't know is a gainer model and has been around the FA/BBW community for a very, very, long time, they had a falling out which I can't remember all the details of but that's besides the point, the point is Amatrix has always been open about feederism so it's possible her and Tessa talked about it, now don't quote me on this but I think Tess did some modeling work for former Bigcutie Sasha too so that makes two prominent gainers she knew.