Becky's Binge

JFrost147

Hi everyone!

Seeing as people enjoyed Anna's Wedding so much, I felt it was only right that I produce a follow-up.  So here it is:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/pcokkozuu0m5uduyh95kka/beckys-binge 

"Welcome to Becky's Binge! You're Becky Ross, an 18-year-old soon-to-be-university student from the south of England. Having recently realised your desire to gain weight, you've been spending the summer overeating with reckless abandon and packing pounds and inches onto your body. When a golden opportunity for a day of insane gluttony presents itself, it's time to take full advantage...if you dare! 

Featuring: 
- Multiple Endings 
- Explicit Sexual Content 
- Dynamic scoring system that tracks the number of calories you consume 

Notes: 
- All sizes are UK sizes (e.g. UK Size 10 = US Size 6, UK Size 12 = US Size 8 and so on) 
- Becky loves to eat, and it makes her feel good. Sometimes it makes her feel sexy, and the sexier she feels, the more determined she's going to be to stuff herself. An excited Becky will unearth edible treasures from unlikely places..."

This isn't a hard game to complete, but part of the fun is seeing how ridiculously stuffed you can make Becky.  So let's have a little friendly competition - when you finish the game, if you would like to I think it'd be cool if people post their scores in this thread and vie for supremacy!

If you spot any typos or something that doesn't make sense then let me know - I've spent a lot of time on this but errors will always slip through the net.  Similarly, I am British so if you find a foodstuff or cultural reference you're not familiar with, I am more than happy to explain on request.  I'm also available to hand out hints and tips on how to get Becky even bigger!

Happy playing!

• 2 weeks later...