"How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My FUPA"

itisreallyme

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-my-fupa

""Body positivity" is bullshit if it's only positive about a certain type of plus-size body. And if I want to change that, I need to expose the one thing I've always been afraid of: my gut."

An interesting article with some pictures of a cute girl who has learned to accept her body for what it is.

Guest An Optimist

I feel fuckable. And I like feeling fuckable on my own terms. I couldn't really care less about whether people dislike what they see. If you don't like it, then I'm not trying to fuck you, so your opinion is irrelevant.

Yet she's single, and unattractive. (In general). 

I ate nothing but quinoa and cabbage and wondered why it wouldn't just leave me alone.

No one told her that consistent exercise is key for weight loss? Or that it's not about just 'eating something' but eating something in exact quantities? 

Guest _Antipathy

I'd hide my gut (as well as my stretch marks, cellulite, and body hair) because I continued to fear how men would see them.

That's like the fat guy at the swimming pool who instead of dieting and going to the gym is going to wear a fucking shirt, because it requires 0 effort.

Wether you want to build muscle or gain fat, work hard for a body you truly like instead of tricking yourself into thinking you love your body when you don't.