Movies with stars at their curviest

Dr. Feeder

Guest sum1wun
40 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

She was bigger in Let's Make Love than "Some Like It Hot"? Wow, I will look for that, cheers.

In Some Like it Hot she was pregnant. In Let's Make Love she was just plain ol' soft. Her weight also fluctuates in that movie because it went through a long shoot and it was when her life was pretty stressful. But yeah, she's at her heaviest here and there's a part where she's in a corset where she's just jaw-droppingly curvy.

Brittany Murphy in Clueless. But she wasn't even fat, just cute and busty..

brittany-murphy-collage.jpg

perhaps it looked like she was fat compared to how thin she had gotten in the 2000s.

She kinda resembled Ariana Grande before her makeover. Now that I notice that, she also kinda looked like the Chubby Girl Videos girl. Oddly enough, Amanda Fuller, who has a thread here, played Brittany in a Lifetime TV movie.

Here is my two cents...

Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn (Out of all of the instances of Tits N' Ass shown off by her, on the big and small screen, this scene still outshines the rest)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

Halle Berry in Die Another Day (While not a particularly good entree in the 'Bond' series, her sexiness makes up for a lot of things)

8.jpg

Jennifer Connelly in Career Opportunites (Nearly 90 min of taunting the sight of possible nudity, while wearing nothing but a tight white t-shirt and an equally tight pair of black pants. These screencaps don't do her much justice.)
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

America Ferrera in "Real Women Have Curves" (19 years old with massive cleavage, a pudgy gut, cellulite and stretch marks)

14.jpg

Honarable Mentions: 

Melanie Mayron in Car Wash (Definitely the thickest of all the actresses in the 1976 classic. She also had a bit of a double chin thing kind of happening.)

15.jpg

Rosie Perez in Fugly (A considerable bit of massive cleavage thanks to a few low-cut dresses, in addition to a few shots of her backside; unfortunately it's short-lived)

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Victoria Justice in The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do The Timewarp Again (While she does have a ways to go in a number of departments, she does look like she's on the right track)

23.jpg

America Ferrera in Lords of Dogtown (Extremely short sight of her pre-weight loss cleavage)

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Guest sdd619
47 minutes ago, dullek said:

Scarlett Johansson in "Lost in Translation"

Kate Winslet in "Holy Smoke" (lots of nakedness included)

Also Kate Winslet in Titanic as well.

Guest vslppt1
3 hours ago, Papercut said:

I think Scarlett is heavier in a couple other movies such as He's Just Not That Into You.

I'll put my money on Match Point or The Nanny Diaries

No, Scareltt lost weight pretty soon after she became famous with LiT and is clearly thinner in all movies in the years after that.

She is also a bit chubby in some of the earlier movies like "Ghost World". She didn't appear as sexy and revealing in her earlier chubby days, so LiT ist the only which combines her chubby years with revealing shots. 

On 23.3.2017 at 1:03 AM, sdd619 said:

Also Kate Winslet in Titanic as well.

Yes, but in Holy Smoke she's even chubbier and showing much more skin (and for longer time).

I think Holy Smoke is maybe the most erotic major cinema movie with a chubby actress in a leading role, which is nevertheless presented as a seductive sexbomb (instead of being portrayed as pityful wallflower as chubby girls usually are).

In Titanic of course, she is also portrayed as an atractive woman, but she was a bit less chubby then, and also the focus is not so much on her erotic appeal there.