LPGA Great Christie Kerr

Jazzman

She is well known for starting her career as a unsuccessful 5'3" 175 Plumper. Then famously dropped 50 lbs and started winning as well as being one of the glamour girls prior to Paula Creamer and others. 

In recent years as she moves to her late 30's her weight has begun fluctuating and trending upwards. She is in the running  (as is our girl Brittany ?)in the current tournament. I think she is the biggest she's been since her rookie year. 

She looks wide and has thick thighs. She hides it a lot more than Brittany but I have watched Kerr and enjoyed her ferocious game And her looks. 

Hopefully someone will pick up the ball and run with it like my Sara Brown post.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Honestly nothing to write home about, she's maybe put on 10 pounds from 2005 - she looks neither wide, nor does she have thick thighs. 
She does have some serious guitarface when she swings though, which looks like someone caught her mid-sneeze while cross-eyed, so there's that.

She was heavier in 1999, but even then it's not especially appealing... 

post-11-1189053796-1.jpg

3257646.jpg

83692600.jpg

598596234.jpg

657457964.jpg

Thanks. When she's slim  (which is getting to be a few years ago) her outfits are different. 

Wider she favors the untucked tops. I feel like when I saw her last she looked close to 145 150. 

But I had forgotten how big 175 was on her.She's been a great golfer in Solheim Cup and will probably make the team again. Eventually she will be the captain. 

Thanks for the photos.