Experiences at different weights - query for story

brucejedi

I have a question related to a story I'm working on. (It's called One-hundred-and-ten Percent, and several chapters are posted in the stories forum.) The story charts the experiences of a young woman who gains around sixty pounds over the course of several months, starting at 114 lbs. and ending at 174. She is 5'3", naturally curvy, and somewhat bottom heavy, particularly as she puts on more weight.

Here's the question. I'm very much into realism and want the story to accurately chart the novel sensations she would experience as she gains. For example, a previous girlfriend once confided that when she reached the upper 160s, she could feel the weight of her stomach sagging against the mattress when she lay on her side (and this bothered her). If you are someone who has gained, what did you experience at different weights? Or, if you know someone who has, what did she tell you she noticed? It could be anything from how clothes fit to what exercise feels like, etc. I'm hoping to work these details into the story. Your help is much appreciated!

Hmmmm.  My gf only has experience with the earlier stages of gaining obviously, but one thing she's mentioned is that when she was skinny, her flat stomach never actually touched the fabric of her shirt, since her boobs stuck out further.  Now it's a little annoying sometimes that her stomach is always rubbing against the fabric of her old shirts.  She's also accepted that she's always going to have the "angry red line" around her waist where her jeans squeeze her.  (She's gained most of her weight in her stomach, so even though she's only gone up a few pants sizes, her stomach strains pretty hard against the waistband, even in her properly-fitting jeans.)  And of course, she's recently lost the ability to run more than a few feet without getting totally winded and out of breath.  Sounds obvious, but it mattered when she missed the train that passes through campus.  When her last class gets out late she'd had to run to catch it before, but she just can't do that now.

I have a friend who was once skinny (117 pounds for a 5 feet 8, Petite yet leggy and average-breasted girl) when she was younger.
With years passing she managed to gain some extra flesh and now she weighs most of time circa 130-140 pounds with a slim yet slighty heavy-bottomed, spoon figure though due to both fast-yet-in-probable-phase-of-gradual-slowdown metabolism, sometimes-overindulgent-sometimes-petty unbalanced diet and seasons, her weight can yoyoing its path from 125 (even sometimes 110) to 150-60 pounds in a matter of barely few weeks even days.

One thing I've noticed each time she began to roll out herself at her heaviest - which are the chubby threshold regarding her both measurments and appearance - is, passing trough the 140-50 pounds the newly distribued fat into her body affects already her standing position by various means: her face have getting slighty fuller. Her C-cup breasts starting to swell so much she can merely outgrowing one or two bra cups in a couple of days turning thus consequently most of her Small-sized sweaters into too-tight crop tops (albeit even when she slim down again, they remain though slighty bigger and larger than before these events, increasing them at such staggered pace to the point now even at her tiniest she still wear Medium-sized tops despite she gear C cup bras again at these moments) , jutting out so much further she often has to reajust her bra because they bounce off back and forth alot while walking. Her usually flat tummy begin to get a little hint of paunchy flab which, while she wears skinny pants or jeans, overflowing some blossoming pinch of love handles overall but there will mostly like you guess her lower body frame that will be the most stroke with the considerable fading of the gap between her inner thighs at upper width hence the gentle brushing between them, her both hips and upper thighs widening outwards at the point to bulging out some subtle yet barely visible saddlebags jiggling once her step turn at a more dynamic pace while her rear, which might bumping out till at nearly twice their both size and width, carry so much even her way of walking, usually a dynamic toddle, turns more-and-more into a rythmic yet lazier-paced swaying. Exactly like for the described case of her boobs, even at her tiniest her buttocks remains a little bigger and larger than before by doing to stagger so much fat mass, if we do not count the fact she often used to do squats before and still today she is used to a physically demanding job for the legs.

At the 150-60 pounds lane however, that same swaying in question remains more permanent and pulsatile. She begin to dress only with baggy pants rather than jeans or skinny pants though passing that point even that garment are no so much longer baggy for her such they snuggle against her expanding curves. Her soft belly distents a little more and her upper arms getting allmost totally enwrapped by one half-inch of chunky folds, but unlikely for when she struggle out across the lighter lane there are this time away her face, not her chest or basin, who become the most affected by her weight gain with her heart-shaped face puffying out to the point her bounced yet thin cheeks turn cherubic and well-fed while her growing underchin starting gradually to gobble down any trace of jawline and cannot stop to wobble a bit each time she talk: usually while she shed some weight again, her face returns immediatly to their former shape but since the last time she reached the further extent of her yoyoing weight, she remains now with a soft yet subtle underchin even at her tiniest.

I knew also once a 5 feet 7 girl who claimed since always been glutonnous but due to it and perhaps some metabolism slowering either, she passed from a trim lean yet curvy, stalky Petite 127-pounds figure to a husky, flabbily potbellied porcine 172-pounds figure in only two years and seems the evolution of her way of walking through time I could attest the way her growing apple-shaped silhouette affected her center of bodily equilibrium at midriff height felt by itself more-and-more alot.

Same thing for an another girl I know, a very athletic though lazy by nature tallish 5 feet 9 and half person, who gradually piled on pounds after have stopping to do reguliarly sports like she did before, passing in only two-three years from a tonified yet threadlike beanpole to a trim lean yet midly curvy, to a sultily soft-slim yet bit curvier, to a paunchy, to a paunchier, to a chubbier, chunkier, wider yet butterbal-bellied, to either nearly a very over-200-pounds husky blimp and though she wears only now dark-colored XL size pullovers for hide her fleshy upper body frame - while cladding herself ironically with either L size black leggings or baggy pants from same size too-tight for her portly pizza thighs, stout hips and wide rear - I once already amused myself by pushing my finger against her side just to annoy her as I usually do to a lot of girls I know well and to my stupefaction I constated he soak down a good 7 inches (I have big hands) into what I guessed been the crease between the roll surrounding her upper belly and the larger lower belly's one, deducing on the spur of the moment how much she got fat and the fact her corpulent self was in the process to bulge sooner or later a double belly. I had also the occasion to be enthusiastly hugged by her and could, with the grace of my keen senses, sounded her then concluding her whole body trunk and arms were both totally overwhelmed by very abundant layers of pudginess, that she wears now a D or DD bra cup and that her center of bodily equilibrium still hesitate to tend keeping off unbalance between her broader lower body frame and that evergrowing bumplike lard starting to hanging out its way beneath: thing which have confirmed by the way she tend allmost to waddle and toddle at same while when she moved.

I knew also, still during the time I worked at the mall, five examples of girls having fattened alot during the whole year I spent there.

The first case was one of my former co-workers, a very sweet and kind-hearted girl from Mideastern origin. A 5 feet 7, moderably tallish yet flabby brunette with long lavish hair enframing sideways her quite long oval frame flattered by a set of bouncy cheeks, soft jawline and a blossoming yet subtle underchin. Though she weared as suit loose-fitting uniform tops from Medium size then either some pair of sport or work pants all rather baggying onto her in order to hide her figure, you could still notice the bit of tubbiness surrounding her body, especially onto her limbs, hips and burgeoning paunch belly. However, as I ended up discovering much later she has not always been so little plump like that because before she settle to Canada for studies one half-year ago yet, she have once originally a trim, lean and stalky figure only blessed by a hint of slinky curves, a thin face and a complexion make significantly swarthier by Mediterranean sun: there have underneath much warmer climates complied by consequent time pressures by juggling between work and studies altogether still enjoying the richly-mealed gastronomy own from her native culture, I knew her for the first time as few months only of downreaching Canadian-style supra-urban sedentarization pursued closely by a whole semester working at the coffee shop let on her physique, blown up herself two sizes over her purposeless XS size wardrobe.

Several months elapsed when my slighty plumpier, fuller-cheeked, now all-tubby friend decided to take some summer vacations for going back momentaneously at her native country. One month later, I was amazed to notice how thinner she've got during her journey abroad, dropping down literally a few dozen of pounds lesser to a soft-slim yet still barely toneless silhouette while allmost regain the well-defined facial features she have at her formely tiniest days. I asked her what happened to her and she tell me her vacations gave simply to her the occasion to go out with pals and walk alot while she confessed not truly understood herself the why and how becoming again so little active had for consequence to reduce her poundage considering her daily diet tripled in meals compared to what she ate here! During the last month following her return - last month I spent to work at the mall - she strove herself to adopt despite claiming never have some sport-o-holic spirit, to getting much more active at daily rate and jog every morning, having thus for effect to quickly tone her both legs and waist, switched most of her both uniforms and wardrobe for close-fitting ones one size lesser by mean to show off these gentle curves which made her pride, started even initiating herself to fitness... then nearly three months and few-returns-in-studies later, I met her noticing she took back some weight again no she returned to her loose-fitting M-size clothing.
Three weeks later I met her again: her uniform was not so much baggy onto her anymore while her whole upper body frame squeezed and bulged overall, especially at her growing potbelly. Her jawline begun to round out, melting her puffier cheeks with her increased underchin.
Three weeks again later, her newly L sized uniform getting no so much longer baggy too, while her flowering apple figure seemed growing, growing and growing a little more every minute I spent to contemplate her discretally while working. Her face've gotten so much cherubic-framed her well-overfed cheeks melt their path with the doublechin coating her noexistent jawline. Her upper arms spilled out chunky, her thighs were meatier and for the first time I've remarked she even started to develop a little bubble rear.

Four weeks passed when she attained the furthest weight she got, having definitively squeezed off into the obesity threshold: her potbelly protudded saggily forwards and outwards, turning allmost into a spare tire-shaped butterball while her sweater have stretching upwards tightly around it. Her doublechin hanged down now at mid-neck lenght, her cheeks bloated further much. Her bubble butt was more prominent and thighs have rubbing each other at mid-leanght constantly, missint to give to her walking a slower waddling pace. She was not by any definition huge, but there was clear she should adopt one or two sizes larger concerning her upper body frame. 

There was so the last time I've seen her fattening so much. Two-three months later she managed to shed weight again, dropping down again fluctuantly between the larger edges of soft-slim range and the formal slighty tubby range and since while she weight maintains here.

My wife is 5' 3" and has gained over a long period of time from 120Lbs. to just over 200Lbs at her heaviest. She was an curvy hourglass shape that turned into a heavier pear shape with huge breasts and really Fat upper arms on a relatively slim face for her increased weight.  So I imagine some of what I write about will work well with size and weight for your story.  What I will talk about is her weighing 160- 180 Lbs. though because the 200Lbs was after having our children and doesnt pertain to what you are looking for.  

The weight she gained to around 180 Lbs. was from over eating and she gained about 40-50 Lbs. in a couple of years.  Her appetite grew out of control and it was so damn sexy.  She struggled to control her eating even though she was trying to maintain her weight and not gain anymore.  I sat back and relished in watching her appetite and her clothes getting tighter and tighter on her sexy fleshy figure packing on the pounds.   Some things I noticed with the increased weight at around 160 Lbs. was she started to look a bit uncomfortable in most of her clothes with her love handles hanging well over her waistbands of all her clothes and creating a beautiful noticeable muffin top.  Also the weight definitely made her slow down  a bit...she was always a fairly quick walker but now she seemed quite a bit slower and a bit more clumsy in her movements and she would not be as eager to walk longer distances.  This all comes from a women that used to be a slightly curvy workout queen when I met her many years ago.  When she got to 180 Lbs. there were the biggest changes.  She now ate and relaxed like she truly was an over weight fatty which was so sexy all in itself.  During walks at the mall with me or wherever she would always want to take a break and sit where as before she never would sit at all just keep going.  I could tell she needed to sit and rest just to make sure she could make it to get back to the car not to mention she would always want to stop at a see's candy or for an ice cream at the mall....which I obviously never protested to.  Her eating became out of necessity to fill her big appetite......she would always order way more food  than she used to and never seem shy to throw in a milkshake with her meal or and ice cream sundae even after Lunch.   Dinner was always followed by some fattening desert and most times two deserts or seconds.  At this weight when she would lower herslef to sit down she would let out a slight grunt or moan and then look very relaxed and happy she was off her feet followed by some soft heavier breathing.  Like wise when she would get up usually off a couch or a deeper chair there would be a slight struggle to get to her feet and again a slightly louder moan.....partly because she would rock up a bit because her gorgeous big Fat lower belly roll was impeding her from leaning over to get up and totally getting in the way....she even at times would ask for my hand to help hoist her to her feet which I thought was an incredible stretch for such a controlling confident woman....allowing herself to be vulnerable and letting me know she needs help.  She became out of breath much easier from a lot of things and it would usually have her let out a sigh after breathing heavier and most times have her retire to sit down (usually with a bag of chips or a snack).  When sitting crossing her Beautiful Tan ....Now huge soft Thighs became a much more difficult task .....and when she did she almost had to lean to one side of her now huge butt to accommodate being able to cross them....not to mention her huge lower belly roll positioned low on her waist extending into her massive love handles .....which now looked like an inner tube you would float on in the pool constricting her motion and stuffed sitting on top of her thighs while sitting .....she looked gorgeous sitting like this but slightly uncomfortable in her movements with all this extra weight and bulges.

The thing I noticed was that as her appetite increased and got out of control she really gained quickly as well as her altogether lifestyle changed to fit her new size and weight ....becoming lazier and more relaxed and just simply indulging and being comfortable.  Her mental turned into her physical gains....and she not only was looking like an overweight gorgeous woman she actually began acting more like one.  She started talking and acting overly excited about deserts and upcoming meals with enthusiasm,  as well as poking fun at herself and weight and realizing she was now Fat and probably not getting any thinner but probably much fatter.....she even developed which I thought was crazy a  slightly different laugh ( a louder slightly higher pitched cackle) seeming to draw unintentionally more notice to herself....which I clearly noticed and a few of her friends mentioned as well.....and I believe it has something to do with all the weight she gained.  Her overall personality was more playful and she didn't have as many fronts......she was more open and definitely indulged in everything in life way more to excess than before.  She turned into  a Gorgeous Fatty (by most peoples standards) and I felt as though she was my Beautiful wife that was on her way to be Fat one day but I was definitely enjoying the thicker her and her enthusiastic relaxed attitude......I am sure many of my friends were thinking Wow....his once workout queen sexy wife got really Fat.....but they didn't know that I dreamed of her becoming much  much bigger than she was.

I hope this helps out.....if I think of any other things I will post some more.

Guest Reluctantfatlover
On 12/4/2017 at 2:40 PM, hhh said:

And of course, she's recently lost the ability to run more than a few feet without getting totally winded and out of breath.  Sounds obvious, but it mattered when she missed the train that passes through campus.  When her last class gets out late she'd had to run to catch it before, but she just can't do that now.

I'm interested in that. How far is the train from her class and how far could she run before she got out of breath? Do you know if she could even make it out of the building before she had to stop?

My girlfriend used to be fit but has gained a lot of weight pretty quickly. What she experienced was how much she actually felt her weight gain in the way her body started to jiggle. Her thighs, butt and belly in particular. Also, she started to complain about her her thighs rubbing against each other. She used to sit with her legs crossed a lot, but as her thighs and belly grew she noticed it getting harder and harder.

The same is true for some movements like bending over where her belly became an obstacle (tieing shoelaces for example now takes way more effort). She also bumps into people she thought she couls avoid. 

I also notice a reluctance to do anything fast. She used to be a runner, but now loathes it. Even though she still goes to the gym, running is in the past. We were at a grocery shop once, standing in line to pay when she realized she'd forgot something. I said foolishly to quickly get it, but ended up sprinting myself after a glare and a comment that she didn't want to run.

She used to complain about people going up stairs slowly, one step at a time. Now she does the same and gets angry when I tease her for being slow.

Her idea of a lot of food has changed. A dozen donuts used to be waaay to much to even consider eating. Now she eats it without blinking an eye.

1 hour ago, Reluctantfatlover said:

I'm interested in that. How far is the train from her class and how far could she run before she got out of breath? Do you know if she could even make it out of the building before she had to stop?

Probably about a 5 minute jog, if you jogged all the way.  I wasn't there, but I'm gonna estimate that she probably jogged for about a minute and then resigned to powerwalking, which is still pretty tiring for her and would leave her red-faced and sitting in a pool of sweat on the train.  She's good at many things, but physical activity isn't one of them :D 

7 hours ago, Woodsmont said:

My girlfriend used to be fit but has gained a lot of weight pretty quickly. What she experienced was how much she actually felt her weight gain in the way her body started to jiggle. Her thighs, butt and belly in particular. Also, she started to complain about her her thighs rubbing against each other. She used to sit with her legs crossed a lot, but as her thighs and belly grew she noticed it getting harder and harder.

The same is true for some movements like bending over where her belly became an obstacle (tieing shoelaces for example now takes way more effort). She also bumps into people she thought she couls avoid. 

I also notice a reluctance to do anything fast. She used to be a runner, but now loathes it. Even though she still goes to the gym, running is in the past. We were at a grocery shop once, standing in line to pay when she realized she'd forgot something. I said foolishly to quickly get it, but ended up sprinting myself after a glare and a comment that she didn't want to run.

She used to complain about people going up stairs slowly, one step at a time. Now she does the same and gets angry when I tease her for being slow.

Thanks everyone for the replies! Woodsmont, would you mind saying how much she might have weighed when she first noticed some of this? (If it's personal, I understand.) The same goes for some of the other posts as well.

4 hours ago, brucejedi said:

Thanks everyone for the replies! Woodsmont, would you mind saying how much she might have weighed when she first noticed some of this? (If it's personal, I understand.) The same goes for some of the other posts as well.

The jiggling of her body she noticed after gaining 20 lbs or so, around 165. After she passed 175 her body started to 'hinder' her. And I believe it was around the 180-190 when she really 'slowed down'.

• Moderators

That's pretty much the description of my high school sweetheart that I dated through most of college. She was 5'5", went from a size 3 at about 120 lbs to a size 12 at 175 lbs over the course of our five years we spent together. She was aware of my preferences, she even used to post here a long time ago too, so my perspective is biased towards her being very aware of her gain.

The first 10 lbs or so was new boyfriend/girlfriend comfort weight. I remember we were hiking in the park and she split the inner thigh of her jeans. She was so embarrassed, she didn't know about my fondness of curves just yet. That incident sparked the conversation, and she was actually intrigued by it. She never actively/intentionally gained as part of our relationship, but she never lost weight during our time together either.

Anyways, she was very active at her lowest weight. A lot of hiking, walking, exercising. She was a chubby kid and lost the weight in high school, before I met her. The first 20 or so pounds didn't really affect that part of her lifestyle. She was still active, happy with her added curves (it went to the right places at first, according to her). She stabilized at that weight through the rest of high school (I was a freshman at college that year). I'd call her "fit chubby" at that stage. Her chest went from an A/B cup to a C, and her butt/thighs got nice and shapely. Sex was energetic, we could still get into many different positions.

She decided to go to the same college as me, so we got to see each other a lot more. She was still active in her freshman year, but college diet and weird hours had her add another 10-15 pounds by the second semester. Her breasts got a little bigger, as did her hips, but most of it this time went to her belly. She definitely had a pot belly at this weight, I couldn't keep my hands off of it. Unfortunately this is where some of the "honeymoon" phase of her curves started to turn negative at times. She had a scathing physical exam by her doctor, who chastised her for being officially overweight. She didn't take the news well, it scared her to hear the health risks. She also had to start shopping for new clothes, her newly acquired womanly curves no longer fit in her junior 5/7 pants. She cried every time we shopped, she hated having to shop for a size up.

She stabilized at about 150-155 lbs for a couple of years. We still went to the gym together, walked around campus. She was still active, but definitely slower at this point. She'd complain about thigh rub, walked a little slower, didn't go hiking as long or as far as before. Sex was still great, I loved caressing her softness and giving full body massages. She carried the weight well, nobody believed her when she confided her weight with them. They always pegged her 15-20 lbs less.

Towards the end of our relationship, she switched birth control and gained 20 lbs in about a month and a half, topping out at about 175. She hated that weight, she got very depressed and made an active effort to lose weight. I remember one of the last times we knocked boots in our relationship, I tried a move that involved me lifting her up and setting her in my lap. She stopped me, and said "I don't think we can do that one anymore, I'm a big girl now." I know she said that to turn me on, but she was right - I remember the extra heft once she got on top. I was never so conflicted in my life about what I liked at this point. I loved her heft, but hated how miserable it made her.

When we went our separate ways, she was still around 170 lbs. Last I heard (which was years ago now, sadly we didn't stay in touch), she lost a lot of the weight and intentionally looked for a non-FA.

In general, her body type was always "compact", as in people always guessed her weight on the low side. She was boyish-thin when we met, small breast, ribs showing, very little fat on her at all. She transformed into having a very solid structure, I'd call her an hourglass with a potbelly at her highest weight. Most of my memories involve being surprised at how soft she got. Over time it became more and more difficult to find a hard/bumpy spot on her body. Love handles covered her hip bones, breasts and belly covered her ribs, and her legs got nice and thick. 

I learned a lot about myself in that relationship, especially with respect to my sexuality. I still hate to this day how ugly it ended. I had a lot of maturing to do, that's for sure. Anyways, sorry if this is not what you're looking for, guess I got carried away with nostalgia.

Thanks for sharing, gta. Bummer that the extra weight made her so upset, but it's understandable, I guess, especially given how thin she used to be. When she was at her highest, did it affect things other than sex? Did she ever talk about it?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, brucejedi said:

Thanks for sharing, gta. Bummer that the extra weight made her so upset, but it's understandable, I guess, especially given how thin she used to be. When she was at her highest, did it affect things other than sex? Did she ever talk about it?

Yeah, it really did affect her personality. She was very outgoing and confident before that fast weight gain that one summer. After that, when she was at her highest weight, anything negative going on started getting related back to it somehow, and it changed from pillow talk foreplay into constant arguing. I think that's a big reason why we became sexually incompatible; my physical attraction went from her being in harmony with it to her seeing as a source of a lot of problems between us. I'm no angel in this, like I said, I learned a lot in hindsight from that relationship.

We talked about weight and weight gain a lot during our relationship, being very sexual/promiscuous college students. We were very open with each other on that topic, up until that point. Before then, she would talk about her weight knowing that it turned me on. After that, she talked about her weight in a way you'd expect a complete outsider to this community would.

Specifically at her highest weight, she spoke of it as a "point of no return" if you will. She felt if she didn't do something drastic to lose weight, she was doomed to gain unhealthily from there on. She stopped sharing her weigh-ins with me, removed the sexual nature of her weight altogether from our relationship. As for her talking about the physical effects of her weight, she'd make comments about being out of shape, out of breath, clothes being tight, etc. She liked that she got bigger breasts from the weight gain, that was the only positive she'd remark on. Her appetite increased too, she'd talk about being hungry more often, wanting to snack. Again, I think that played into the "point of no return" fear of hers.

1 hour ago, gta said:

Yeah, it really did affect her personality. She was very outgoing and confident before that fast weight gain that one summer. After that, when she was at her highest weight, anything negative going on started getting related back to it somehow, and it changed from pillow talk foreplay into constant arguing. I think that's a big reason why we became sexually incompatible; my physical attraction went from her being in harmony with it to her seeing as a source of a lot of problems between us. I'm no angel in this, like I said, I learned a lot in hindsight from that relationship.

We talked about weight and weight gain a lot during our relationship, being very sexual/promiscuous college students. We were very open with each other on that topic, up until that point. Before then, she would talk about her weight knowing that it turned me on. After that, she talked about her weight in a way you'd expect a complete outsider to this community would.

Specifically at her highest weight, she spoke of it as a "point of no return" if you will. She felt if she didn't do something drastic to lose weight, she was doomed to gain unhealthily from there on. She stopped sharing her weigh-ins with me, removed the sexual nature of her weight altogether from our relationship. As for her talking about the physical effects of her weight, she'd make comments about being out of shape, out of breath, clothes being tight, etc. She liked that she got bigger breasts from the weight gain, that was the only positive she'd remark on. Her appetite increased too, she'd talk about being hungry more often, wanting to snack. Again, I think that played into the "point of no return" fear of hers.

That's rough, man. Sorry it ended so badly.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, brucejedi said:

That's rough, man. Sorry it ended so badly.

It's water under the bridge now, but thanks for the kind words. I ended up finding and marrying someone who is more comfortable with their body, and appreciates that I find her softness attractive.