Weight Gain Shakes/Smoothies

Lecroy23

Hello my GF has been trying to gain weight and she has come to the conclusion that she likes to stuff with shakes and smoothies more than your typical solid foods.

One example is mixing blueberries, strawberries, and peaches with whole milk, nutella, and weight gain powder.

Another is ice cream, assorted fruit, and heavy cream.

I'd love to get any recipes for things like this with both health minded options and ones to really pack on the pounds.

Here few recipes from the Web I know :

1 - " [...] My homemade 72oz weight gain shake that I make 5 days a week and carry with me throughout the day and chug. That’s roughly 6 cups of weight gain shake in one bottle. Here’s what you need.
Supplies:
Blender or Blender Bottle
72 oz bottle or two 32 oz bottles (a bit less shake than 72 oz, but
it’s more available than a 72 oz bottle.)
Ingredients:
Whole / Full Cream Milk
Heavy / Thickened Cream
Strawberries and Bananas (or your favorite fruit)
PB2 Peanut Butter Powder (optional)
Peanut Butter
Naturade Vanilla Weight Gain Shake
Chocolate Syrup (any kind)
Recipe (For 64-72 oz):
6-8 cups of Whole / Full Cream Milk
6 tbsp of Peanut Butter
4 tbsp of PB2 Peanut Butter Powder (optional)
2 Bananas
6 Strawberries
8 oz / 235 ml of Heavy / Thickened Cream
4 scoops of Naturade Vanilla Weight Gain Shake
½ cup of Chocolate Syrup
Blend all ingredients together, feel free to tweak it a bit and add extra milk or heavy cream.
This shake is approximately 12,000 calories and guaranteed to give you a nice steady gain. You should definitely start seeing results in a week! " ;

2 - " [...] ½ box of cake mix any flavor
1 quart of heavy cream
1 cup of maltodextrin
3 cups of whole milk
Blend well and drink quickly through a funnel with a valve such as a beer bong with a valve. Try to do it in one shot or break it up in two.
It’s about 4800 calories of fat, sugars, and carbs for a total fat cell rejuvenating experience. " ;

3 - " [...] Had to design a gainer shake for a friend of mine and this is what I came up with:

2 sticks (1 cup) of butter (unsalted) ~1620 calories
1 cup Haagen-Dazs ice cream, chocolate ~ 377 calories
½ cup of chocolate pudding mix ~ 300 calories
2 cups of heavy whipping cream ~ 1642 calories
4 tablespoons of Nutella ~ 335 calories
For a grand total of 4275 calories in just over 1 liter 

PS: It can be kind of heavy so pace yourself [...] "

3 - Two-Liters Weight Gainer Recipe :
 5000 cal one. The one that requires 
- ½ cup corn syrup, 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate pudding mix 
- 1.5 liters of milk
Each two-liters shake maink overall a total of 5000 cal ;

4 - " Mega calorie shake. Cost/recipie.

Gallon of ice cream
(5.99) (5120 cal)
Gallon of whole milk 
(4.99) (2560 cal)
3 quarts heavy cream 
(13.47) (9450)
4 cans of sweet condensed milk 
(4.00) (1920)
1 box of cake brownie mix
(5.49) (4060)
5 hershy syrup
(14.95) (8500)

Total calories: 31,620 calories
Cost: 48.89 "

5 - 11,000 cal Weight Gain Shake 
- 1 quart heavy milk (31, 27 oz)
- a whole Family Size box of brownie mix (18,4 oz) ;

6 - " One Quart Heavy Cream 
A partially melted Half Gallon Ice Cream 
One Can of Sweetened Condensed milk 
One Half Gallon of any milk other than Skim 
A box of cake mix made into batter. 
Hershey Syrup for Flavor Optional 
10000 plus calories "

7 - Over-26,000 cal weight gain shake
- a gallon of ice cream (48 oz)
- ten boxes of Family Size mixes (18,4.10¹ oz)
- one box of cherrie pie filling for blended smooth
- marshallow fluff 
- chocolate syrup 

8 - I suggest also, furthermore, to space out her meals between them throughout the day, prepare large meals. It really help to slow down her metabolism and has often used by bodybuilders and sumo wrestlers : passing two-three months, she can pass immediatly from spaced-out daily meal routine to six large meals per day followed by cheat meals between-in, start back to one-month-along spaced-out routines three months later then repeat the cycle again ; 

9 - Consuming at a daily rate a lot of heavy / thickened cream. Eggnog, by example, could be an excellent way to pile on pounds : I've already read about a female blogger who claims have desespairly (for her) burst out of control with less 50 lbs during Holidays simply because of her addiction for this beverage (probably as unallegdedly it was, I just suppose, mixed up with a pretty indulgent partying routine and some hazardous metabolism slowdown) ;

10 - Prepare for her your own homemade-yogurt for your smoothies, consisting of heavy cream, vanilla-or-chocolate powder and fruits : you can add some fruits of your choice like berries, peaches, apples, pears, bananas, coconuts, dried fruits, some hint of flax seed oil, ect. Most of those food products have for main qualities to be y'all highly-sugary, multi-vitamin and above all contents naturally both oestrogens & phytoetrogens ;

11 - You can also make papaya-juice-based smoothies : papaya is rich in phytoestrogens and help gaining in both weight and breast size ;

12 - On a long-term pace, Apetamin may helping to slow down her metabolism and packing on pounds.

• 1 month later...

This is something my Fiance has recently started drinking it's protein rich as well as calorie heavy per 10 oz

1 Cup Cup Half & Half Cream 315 Calories

1 Cup Vanilla Ice cream 500 Calories (Other ice cream flavors vary results)

2 Scoops Vanilla Wey Protien Powder 200 Calories

1 Tbs of Vanilla extract 40 Calories

6 Rasberries 26 Calories 

8 Strawberries 32 Calories (Can sub for other fruit) 

Total Calories: 1113

Ice Cubes are needed to thicken it unless you add peanut butter 

I'm told they go down easy so it isn't hard to suck back 1-2 of these a day

(You can add in other things depending on need (Olive Oil for good fats (1TBS is 316Calories), Peanut Butter (1/4 Cup depending on brand is 200-400 Calories)

• 1 year later...

Sometimes, we may learn a lot about fattening diets used by some method actors when they want to physically fit into a role:

For his role, Leto gained 67 pounds (30 kg) by drinking microwaved pints of ice cream mixed with soy sauce and olive oilevery night.[8] Gaining the weight, he said, was tougher than dieting himself into skeletal shape for his role as drug addict Harry Goldfarb in Requiem for a Dream (2000).[9] The abruptness of Leto's weight gain gave him gout.[10] He had to use a wheelchair due to the stress of the sudden increase in weight put on his body.[11]

After the shooting of the film, Leto quickly went on a liquid diet. He explained, "I've been fasting ever since. I've been doing this very strange, like, lemon and cayenne pepper and water fast. I didn't eat any food for 10 days straight; I think I lost 20 pounds that first 10 days."[12] Losing the excess weight after Chapter 27 proved a challenge. "It took about a year to get back to a place that felt semi-normal," he said; "I don't know if I'll ever be back to the place I was physically. I'd never do it again; it definitely gave me some problems."[13]

(Source: Wikipedia, Chapter 27)

According a comment made by somebody on a random topic I'd fell on Quora, Jared Leto did specifically used chocolate ice cream from the brand Haagen-Dazs. 

images (59).jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll suggest to follow a customized diet plan. I invested many years in gaining weight, and the result didn't come good. So now I'm following a diet plan from licensed coach, which is fully customized according to my lifestyle and fitness level. I hope it will work.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not mine, it is from Ravenous Magazine - Piggy Cara's Weight Gain Shake

I’ve been gaining purposely for 3.5 years now. Since 2013, I realized that there was no need for me to lose weight if I didn’t want to - so at 256 lbs - I developed the desire to become bigger; the biggest of all of my town in New York City. I enjoy the stares and attention, I enjoy the jiggle of my belly and the satisfaction of being full after a big meal was the best feeling ever. I am now 396lbs, and I have one thing to thank for that - My homemade 72oz weight gain shake that I make 5 days a week and carry with me throughout the day and chug. That’s roughly 6 cups of weight gain shake in one bottle. Here’s what you need.

Supplies:

Blender or Blender Bottle

72 oz bottle or two 32 oz bottles (a bit less shake than 72 oz, but
it’s more available than a 72 oz bottle.)

Ingredients:

• Whole / Full Cream Milk
  • Heavy / Thickened Cream
  • Strawberries and Bananas (or your favorite fruit)
  • PB2 Peanut Butter Powder (optional)
  • Peanut Butter
  • Naturade Vanilla Weight Gain Shake
  • Chocolate Syrup (any kind)

Recipe (For 64-72 oz):

• 6-8 cups of Whole / Full Cream Milk
  • 6 tbsp of Peanut Butter
  • 4 tbsp of PB2 Peanut Butter Powder (optional)
  • 2 Bananas
  • 6 Strawberries
  • 8 oz / 235 ml of Heavy / Thickened Cream
  • 4 scoops of Naturade Vanilla Weight Gain Shake
  • ½ cup of Chocolate Syrup
  • Blend all ingredients together, feel free to tweak it a bit and add extra milk or heavy cream.

This shake is approximately 12,000 calories and guaranteed to give you a nice steady gain. You should definitely start seeing results in a week!

You can follow Piggy Cara for progress on her gain and fattening encouragement on Tumblr and Twitter!

Here's another. The maltodextrin is important. It's from Tumblr

Cake Shake

Gainer shake recipe submitted by a follower. (Edited slightly for clarity)

• ½ box of cake mix any flavor
  • 1 quart of heavy cream
  • 1 cup of maltodextrin
  • 3 cups of whole milk
  • Blend well and drink quickly through a funnel with a valve such as a beer bong with a valve. Try to do it in one shot or break it up in two.

It’s about 4800 calories of fat, sugars, and carbs for a total fat cell rejuvenating experience.

From Tumblr

Best PB milkshake yet — 2600 calories (made two full glasses)

1 cup heavy cream - 800 cals

10 tbsp peanut butter - 1050 cals

1.5 cups Haagen-Dazs Vanilla icecream - 675 cals

0.5 cup of milk - 50 cals

Topped off with whipped cream

• 2 weeks later...