Dream Gainer

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind sending a couple dollars her way since gaining does get pretty expensive with all the extra food you have to consume along with changing your lifestyle to be more on the sedentary side. 5-10 dollars for a decent length video is totally fine to me, it's just when the prices go up to like 30+ dollars for a short 5 minute video that I get bothered with it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 8:05 AM, dreamgainer said:

Hey guys!! Just uploaded an AMAZING video onto Curvage clips from my vacation, go check it out on the store! Here's some screenshots of it 😜

IMG_4363.thumb.PNG.6516ac313c6436bc3d8fd52632f92f66.PNG  992   795.44 kB

IMG_4367.thumb.PNG.b450fcc6bdc6d2682bc21c486160bc6b.PNG  690   796.58 kB

IMG_4379.thumb.PNG.aa245c96308d5e0f4f324d98007507b5.PNG  732   783.19 kB

IMG_4383.thumb.PNG.b4cdf64e9609d59dbc1f65d0051c7db3.PNG  854   795.33 kB

This clip downloaded in a .CRDownload format instead of a .MOV file format for me. At first it wouldn't play, but then I removed the ".CRDownload" extension from the file name. After that, it now only plays part of the clip (4:59 of the 8:15 running time the file has). The video opens and plays fine until 4:59 in both VLC and Windows Media, but abruptly cuts off at that point. Anyone else running into a similar issue? I tried to contact the uploader through a direct message about the issue, but have not heard back yet

2 hours ago, maxmoon said:

This clip downloaded in a .CRDownload format instead of a .MOV file format for me. At first it wouldn't play, but then I removed the ".CRDownload" extension from the file name. After that, it now only plays part of the clip (4:59 of the 8:15 running time the file has). The video opens and plays fine until 4:59 in both VLC and Windows Media, but abruptly cuts off at that point. Anyone else running into a similar issue? I tried to contact the uploader through a direct message about the issue, but have not heard back yet

I'm having the same issue, only about half of the video is working for me. the ".CRDownload" is supposed to be temporary and indicate the file hasn't completed its download yet. So I'd assume then that something went wrong in the upload phase. 

29 minutes ago, Shasta97 said:

I'm having the same issue, only about half of the video is working for me. the ".CRDownload" is supposed to be temporary and indicate the file hasn't completed its download yet. So I'd assume then that something went wrong in the upload phase. 

That looks to be the case. Hopefully it gets reuploaded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lion_1991
On 6/16/2017 at 3:19 AM, NorickAbe said:

Heheeeehh.. I remember the times when girls enjoing of gaining weight and sexynes, and doing it not for money.. I am so old man.. :)

You're a fool

but yeah I mean I get it but at the same time I questioned if they're really doing this for themselves or that they see a "niche" market that they can get into.

Of course the guy gaining videos are booming with how much money we're making......... :)