Latecia Thomas

zachi

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anoncat

Glad the company included body diversity (both thin and fat) and wasn't afraid of making Latecia a close second to the spotlight in the vids.

I can picture as a bigger and (soon to be) more successful Ashley Graham.

On 6/20/2018 at 3:07 PM, anoncat said:

Glad the company included body diversity (both thin and fat) and wasn't afraid of making Latecia a close second to the spotlight in the vids.

I can picture as a bigger and (soon to be) more successful Ashley Graham.

I hope she becomes a bigger model too (in more ways than one). I would love to see a model with a potbelly go mainstream. Can you imagine her being in something like Sports Illustrated? That’d be a huge step forward. 

Guest anoncat
13 hours ago, MuffinTopFan said:

I hope she becomes a bigger model too (in more ways than one). I would love to see a model with a potbelly go mainstream. Can you imagine her being in something like Sports Illustrated? That’d be a huge step forward. 

Same, I feel Ashley's figure is too mainstream? She looks fairly average except for having a thicker lower body which is a safe bet, unlike La'Tecia's potbelly.

Also I feel La'Tecia is pretty easy-going in general, her tummy is kinda big but that doesn't stop her from wearing skin-tight dresses or skimpy bikinis, and despite saying she still does Crossfit the most active we see her is dancing every now and then on Instagram or shaking her butt.

I can definitely see her packing on some winter weight this year tbh.

34731388_268900310350728_4403161430606479360_n.jpg