Feedee SM

Guest Forest Girl

Guest Gabore
8 minutes ago, Forest Girl said:

while my boyfriend is clubbing, I indulge myself at home 

enjoy the result 😉

OMG! You don't have the tiniest idea of how sexy you are! It must be amazing to come back home to see you, to see your body lying like that... wow...I'm so impressed :o

Perfection, I see perfection..:wub:

Guest Forest Girl
10 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Yeah, I'm a believer that both people in a relationship should have at least a bit of a life outside their partner, but...yeah, you text me those pics, I'm saying "Fuck you boys, gotta go!" 

I don't try to chain him at home but before leaving I always make sure we had some great sex and I told him how much I love him so that he could enjoy the party but we'll be happy as hell when it is over and he is coming home to his fatty. :)

Guest Forest Girl
20 hours ago, Forest Girl said:

while my boyfriend is clubbing, I indulge myself at home 

enjoy the result 😉

PS: By the time he got home I was already sleeping so he cuddled me awake and fed me some butter croissant and then we both went to sleep again. That's what I call true affection. :)))

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Beautiful plush body you've got going on, dayum, would definitely enjoy seeing some more of your booty if you're up for that.

Love the title of the thread btw, can't believe it took me so long to get it hahaha