Mindy Kaling

BilledMeUp

On 11/11/2014 at 3:27 PM, bbwfan54 said:

She is the best looking woman on regular American TV, she has wonderful curves and the best set of legs!

She is definitely one of the best-looking celebs out there.  Pretty and cute and fat, but even beyond that has something really sexy going on. Can't put finger on it.

Here she is just a knockout in a swimsuit. Too bad it only shows her upper body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3001427/Mindy-Kaling-35-squeezes-slashed-bathing-suit-s-reserving-open-minded-pool-parties-honeymoons-only.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here is a bit of a picture update. The first pictures of her in the black dress were taken during the filming of Stephen Colbert’s show, while the other three pictures, as well as the jeans shot (“Is it me, or is she really filling out those jeans?), were taken during the filming of the upcoming Ocean’s 11 spin-off, “Ocean’s 8.”

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Guest bouncybelly

this thread doesnt get enough love. Mindy is a complete chubster who isn't shy about her gluttony. Plus, she was actually sporting a nice fit body several years ago. Really packing it on!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay
On 3/19/2017 at 9:29 PM, frecklefactor said:

From Instagram:

Nothing but smiles for @theellenshow ? just look at those delicious snacks behind me (which I devoured...after the show of course, c'mon guys I'm a lady) 

RIP Ellen's snack rack....just kidding. Mindy looks stunning! She wears that weight very well!

12 hours ago, blenfortwin said:

I live for the day she posts a photo of her bare belly

Given how 'body-confident' she is, not to mention the few peeks of her gut from the past (such as her infamous 2014 'Paleyfest' appearance), I don't think you're going to have to wait a long time for that to happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...