Mindy Kaling

BilledMeUp

Guest JigglyArms

Anyone have anything of her glorious arms?

I seem to remember her arms shaking a bit at times in the office, can only imagine how much they wobble now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

This is just a reminder to me of how hard she works to pick slimming insta photos. In real life she's thicker than that!

Once I read somewhere that she is very allergic and, to treat this severe allergy, she has to constantly take corticoids which make her look bloated. I believe this information is true because she has the typical "cushingoid" appearance of a person who makes regular use of corticoids. She must be very upset because she has to use medications which make her gain lots of weight and feel constantly hungry. I feel sorry because she is a great comedian and person. I wish the very best for her!!! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "@ProducersGuild here I come (Glam by @brianfisherhair & @carolagmakeup)" (01/19/19):

Great pics, many thanks for posting them. She is small, but has a great hourglass shape with generous womanly curves. Plus, she is very intelligent and talented. Complete package. ;)