With everything society managed so ardently to "discover" the last hundred years, people may be capable for a long time to accomplish a myriad of little tasks which could be regarded from our contemporairy dominant set of ideas like pure science fiction to not even saying impossible like by example :

- driving antigravitionnal transport vehicles floating at mid-air ;

- waking up a bit too late one's morning after a rough house party at New-York or Halifax for lately run like a crazy to their workplace located at San Diego or Vancouver just after have embarking into some hypersonic train fifthteen minutes ago ;

- communicating in real-time via A.R. with your fellow settled on the Moon with the aid of a "Quantum-Fi" network when meantime tease your younger self from a couple of years ago about how lame his Christmas gift was ;

- disposing each other with such abundant cluster of medical self-knowledge the only thing which will remains from both Modern Medicine community & Pharmaceutical Industrial complex will nothing else than simple anedoctal remains fully of judgmental innuado about their existence in History books as some archaic vocation next to medieval-age alchemists and bloodletting practisers while our naturopaths done to acquire the same kind of reverence both shamans and healers have amongst so calledly archaic societies ;

- shapeshifting after only a year or perhaps a flash of intensive gene therapy session any stereotypical blondie, Jessica Rabbit-or-Kardashian-clan fangirl obsessed by the zealous dream to look like those cartoonishly curvaneous, full-lipped, exotic bimbos running their whole lifetime after some dark-moody detectives, Southern-accent fast-foot rodents or naturally-tanneder stars into the stereotypical Black lady as they as most of their idols y'all [not-so-at-all-]subtlely/secretly dream to be.

Or, in any contextual circumstance following this website community, plunge any average-sized-or-lesser person into a massively-spiraling-out-of-control overindulgence till achieving to attain the 400, 600, 800, 1000 even 1400-pounds range of pure blubber in a matter of months, days or heartbeats without affect in any way his/her cholesterol rate or mobility and see that same person manage oneself to steal third place on the podium after have jogging a whole 26-miles/42-km marathon...

... but we can't. Because "they" won't. Hail, capitalism. -_- #DirtyTalk

Quite simply, let's say I has in somehow into bigger women since always.

This is more something of unconsciously predetermined by my cultural background affinities (I am from African descent) than a fetish. 
For me, the term "fetish" implies about some socially-inadequate erotic fixation most often acting at a pathological way thus any subcutlure evolving around it been defined as sexually deviant. However I could either say the idea to see women growing larger and larger whether through gluttony or inducement really drives me out also, though I am never really defined myself as somebody having Feederism tendencies :s imply somebody who loves see women displaying not restrictions about their appetite or what society actually considers temporairly like the body standards to fitting-in absolutely if they won't be misjudged and mockered, pushing on their own their bodies more-and-more beyond seemingly-outer limits. 

Besides, I'm mainly a French-speaking person considering I live to French Canada. I talk and write in few another languages also whom English, though I'm not enoughly fluent between-in to qualify myself as a polyglot. Actually, I learn English since my ten summers (officialy thirteen years now) but I'm strangely not a easy student for anything which came from the Germanic-speaking family so I learnt by myself by reading of lot of novels, watching TV shows, learning few popular songs which please me, discussing with few friends enough patient to tolerate how my thickly urban French-ish accent slaughters half of the Shakespeare's tongue lol... sometimes during my readings, books which pass through my glance may differ from sci-fi to sciences magazines passing comics and erotica WG-genre short novels... which, awkwardly, really help to my not-so-perfect-afar grammar.

So, here a showcase from my personal story and hobbies then the how and why I evolve into the F.A. community.

Guest Reluctantfatlover

I'll give him something. When someone struggles with a language they normaly tend to communicate in simple sentences. But not him - he goes full baroque. You have to admire his balls.

• 1 month later...
On 24/04/2017 at 0:21 AM, backgammonroyalist said:

I assumed you were African somehow and that English wasn't your first language. Well I think you're doing jolly good at it as the English might as well say. Pleased to meet you John Smith and god bless us.

Sorry for this long absence but, thanks! :) 

On 24/04/2017 at 5:00 AM, Guest Reluctantfatlover said:

I'll give him something. When someone struggles with a language they normaly tend to communicate in simple sentences. But not him - he goes full baroque. You have to admire his balls.

(laughs) Lol. XD