Ms. Taylor

lovescurves99

So after about six weeks of radio silence (seriously, I thought that was it and she decided it wasn't worth the trouble), I ran into her at a Starbucks of all things. I'm in line thinking about my readings and she walks in and stands right behind me. She smiles as she notices me, but it's clearly unexpected. She pretended like we hadn't seen each other since graduation, sort of giving me an eye that said "go with it." I saw she was with some guy closer to her age, and I didn't want to make any assumptions, but could be boyfriend material.

As for her image... if Amy had decided to start losing weight, she was, well, losing that battle. Some heavy duty shape wear (going for full body or fuller coverage I think now, hard to tell) actually made her look remarkably slimmer around the waist than last I had seen her, but the signs were as big as ever: her chest was now downright undeniably large, an *event* that no one could possibly not notice. Like, add a size to the picture I posted last. Also impossible to notice was her behind, stretching her jeans to the utter limit. The biggest giveaway though was perhaps her fluffy arms. Her sleeves practically strangled and squeezed her arm fat into taut, puffy tubes. Amy always had bigger arms, so it makes sense that her burgeoning gain would show up in this way... in all, I would not be surprised at all if at this point she had passed the 200 mark, maybe even making headway into 210. She could still get away with it, but it was clear that this was increasingly coming with a regimen of strict clothing and showing her "best" angles.

Anyway, the chat was quick and slightly awkward. I had questions and I made sure I enunciated them through my body language. God knows I'd have loved to have taken a picture of or with her then and there but it was impossible. I said I hoped to see her again sometime, and she said me too, but who the hell knows at this point... Anyway, I thought it was worth mentioning.

On 10/20/2017 at 9:43 AM, dania201 said:

It took a week to text back? 😅

Did you text back:

"Who says it can't be a hot coffee?"

She took her sweet time, but not that long, I’m not on here all the time haha. 

But I did see her tonight and Jesus Christ. I am trying to come with the proper words. Post incoming 

So I'm sorry this took awhile, I've been swamped with term work, but let me see if I can recount this accurately...

So as mentioned I saw her early Sunday evening. She asked to meet at a lesser known bar, known for being a bit casual about underage drinking (21 where I am from). I sat there at a table for about half an hour after the agreed upon time and thought for a moment that she had a change of heart again. But I was wrong. So wrong.

I saw Amy enter and immediately noticed she had a new haircut - shorter, just past her ears. She looked smouldering. She wore a black sleeveless shirt with a big black buckle across her midriff; her arms, on full display, were huge, alabaster pillars of sex. Everything seemed to bounce and jiggle a little as she walked, and it was obvious that she was being carefully held in. Her shirt went down a fair bit past her rear, with concealed just how big it had gotten.... she looked like she was wearing dark blue leggings or very tight jeans, I was unsure at the time.

"So good to see you!" she smiled as she sat down. Thank god she has her chest covered, otherwise I'd have immediately blown it.

"L-likewise," I stammered, in disbelief that this was still happening, and that my former teacher had not only literally blown up in the past six months, but seemed to have taken a serious interest in me (seriously, tell me if this isn't the luckiest thing that could happen to me or someone in my situation).

We talked. I managed to keep pace with the latest works by our favourite authors, and I talked about my classes, which she probably found cute and she could reminisce a bit about her university years that way.

"So did you get a girlfriend?" She suddenly asked. Fair question.

"Oh, um, no..." I replied, hesitantly.

"Understandable. A good girl can be hard to come by." She smiled sweetly.

"Is that right," I said, unsure how to proceed.

"Of course, as in English essays, sometimes the obvious answer is best... you just need to go deeper."

"Is that.... right" I said, like a fool. Amy giggled. Her voice suddenly lowered.

"Look..." she hesitated for a moment. "Let's be honest for a moment. You want to fuck me."

I blinked, and she stared at me, expectantly. I gulped.

"Ok, yes."

"Good, because I've been yearning for you for quite a while...." Amy bit her lower lip a little, and my member twitched right there.  "... But we both know even though it's technically OK now, I want this to be a total secret." She leaned in and smiled.

"Obviously."

Her voice returned to normal volume. "So did you want to grab a coffee and shake off this beer at my place?"

"Absolutely."

I had forgotten, but it turned out that her place was just a couple of blocks away. I hung back a little bit just to catch the movement of her derriere swinging. It was amazing; leagues ahead of anything I remembered back in the spring.

As soon as we got inside and locked the door, she practically flung herself on me. It was unbelievable. She really wanted this for a while. "So how do we do this?" she asked, a hint of excitement in her tone. I decided to try and get more assertive.

(I have to go to class, so part 2 of this insane happening will be up later!)

Hey guys.... sorry for the wait, it's been so busy with school. I hope this makes up for the wait. I tried to remember the key details as best I could (and who couldn't, haha).

---

I wasted no time, approaching Amy carefully and putting my arms around her waist, giving her an impassioned kiss on the lips. I could feel Amy's hips beneath the wavy folds of her black shirt, held in my a taut material beneath, and yet they were surprisingly rounded and big.

She smelled amazing up close. Trading hints of lavender and sweet pink cake, her mouth devoured mine. She was hungry. I moved my hand down underneath the expanse of her shirt's frills and explored her ass for the first time. 

It was, shockingly, massive. The dark blue material of Amy's leggings strained to match the swell of her ass; I would have pegged her at a size 18, possibly a bit more.

I back her up against the wall of the kitchen and pressed on. All the feelings were coming out.

"I'd love to undo that buckle of yours" I murmured between hot kisses.

"Mmmm...." Amy could hardly speak for the moment. I obliged, undoing the back and taking it off. It exposed somewhat the swell of her midriff where her Spanx ended, and the smooth and taut stomach she was tasked with packing day to day with special care. I could not help myself. My hands went beneath her shirt, and proceeded to pry at the Spanx beneath, peeling it down.

And Jesus Christ is that wasn't the hottest moment of my life. Amy's belly fucking surged out, soft and squishy and infinitely malleable in my greedy hands. Taking off her shirt, in full view her pale white mound sat comfortably several inches beyond her tight jeggings, legitimately competing with her big boobs. Instinctively, I proceeded to massage her groin, and she audibly sighed as I did so while simultaneously exploring her sexy tummy with my other hand. Amy's belly was her dominating feature now and it was abundantly clear she had to fight tooth and nail to keep it under control these days.

"Relax," I said. And amazingly, her belly surged another inch or so, making my now-mindnumbingly hard member almost hurt. I almiost ripped her leggings down at this point, and her ass almost popped out, jiggling in place for several seconds ensconced by too-tight red lacy panties that were swallowed whole by her hips, which themselves hung out from the rest of her blown-up figure a good deal.

I proceeded to get on my knees and finger and lick and worship Amy's wet beneath, feeling the bottom of her belly uncontrollably quake in waves of pleasure as I worked to express my admiration.

It would probably be the peak of my sexual life, to go down with a woman like this in this manner for the first time, but who knows.