Rape and Pillage! New Game

Positive6

Hello I am a video game developer(of course) and I have recently started developing the game "Rape and Pillage." 

You can check it out on IndieDB here:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/rape-and-pillage

I've got the core of it made. I'm going to start adding in various things to do.

I am curious what features you all would like to see in the game.
A variety of women would be important I'm sure, and positions.. 

maybe control over the thrusts... What do you all think would be best?
NakedWoman01.png

On 5/20/2017 at 6:36 PM, Positive6 said:

Hello I am a video game developer(of course) and I have recently started developing the game "Rape and Pillage." 

You can check it out on IndieDB here:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/rape-and-pillage

I've got the core of it made. I'm going to start adding in various things to do.

I am curious what features you all would like to see in the game.
A variety of women would be important I'm sure, and positions.. 

maybe control over the thrusts... What do you all think would be best?
NakedWoman01.png

1 hour ago, SJ707 said:

Not sure if OP's game is a serious thing or trolling. 

I think somebody is trying to smear someone else by means of posing as them after having hacked their indiedb account.  The guy is a legitimate game designer specializing in environmental artwork and level design.  None of the listed modding projects on his other portfolio/resume sites allude to anything about sexual assault or any other forms of barbaric violence against women.  He has a wife and a young daughter and seems nothing of the type who would openly profess an affinity towards making entertainment out of abhorrent acts of abuse.

23 minutes ago, SJ707 said:

Well that's unfortunate. I hope his reputation isn't ruined

Well, if my theory is true, then I'm still a bit perplexed as to why the offender would go here of all places to defame him.  I don't particularly care to perform a google search for, uh, the game in question(lest a black van drive by my window).  So I don't know if this ingenious creation has been advertised elsewhere.   Unless the perpetrator knows of a certain Curvage member they'd want to see it, per chance.  So odd...no matter what the real story is, we're living in a very sick world.

• 2 weeks later...