Katherine Langford (13 Reasons Why)

Guest big mouth

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, topofthecharts said:

She looks beautiful but I fear the rounder face and softness in her body is gone and probably never coming back. Collar bones are back on view, sadly.

You might just be right about that, its ofcourse also gonna depend on what kinds of roles she will be getting and striving for.

Anyways she does look a little bit fuller in the face in this trailer for season 2 of 13 reasons why (that was filmed in the autumn of 2017)

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

Me watching the second season of 13 Reasons Why : 

"Is it just me or the producers did really imagine that some lazily made combination of makeup, hairdo, light effects and looser-fitting clothes might hide to the viewers any evidence about Katherine Langford's quite noticeable extra weight since mid-season 1?? I mean, how the hell Anna Baker can look 15-20 pounds bigger compared to the apex of her already thin-to-softer appareance from last year ago if we're talking about flashback scenes and 'ghosts' ? "

Also me: "keep off your DAMN mouth. GLORY TO CHUBBY ANNA BAKER'S GHOST!!"

You think the difference is that much? they kinda fooled me a little bit then, tho as far as I can judge, it looked like she was sucking in her stomach a little during a specific scene midway thru episode 6 (yes I know I´ve somewhat been binging/ bingeing (Whats the corect word?)).

I don´t have the screencaps of that scene yet, but here are a few pics from the season, also contains a few minor Spoilers 

Oh and in the 1st picture, almost looks like she is trying to cover a little belly bulge with her arms?

But yeah, looks like Hannah Baker had been munching on the candy at the Crestmont

DdfUE89UwAAf3ym.jpg

DdfUIlXU0AEMixW.jpg

DdgdQJ4W4AAvAti.jpg

DdgdQJ5XkAAOWh3.jpg

DcjsCw5XUAAZPx0.jpg

Dde1xbkUwAE20fd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Either the BTS photoshoots are old, either she had rapidly bounced back these last few days. Because last time I checked up her IG, she as lean as eff.

The SET photos are pretty new I imagine since filming started in march 2019 until september 2019 acccording to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_(2019_TV_series)

EDIT: seems like its gonna premiere in 2019, oh well.

Besides she might have been working on some of the angles and such on IG so to speak, like this most recent photo from the 18th of april,  thats angle doesn´t really reveal anything figure wise.

Just now, John Smith said:

She apparently had 13 High Skills to hide her fuller shape the most possible...

Seems like it, I would call that the "Pee in the corner pose" 😮 cuz like why would you pose in a hooked manner for a IG photo like that? is it artsy?

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, TarMinastir said:

Well, whoever is responsible for editing the official set pictures is doing a great job lol. She looks 20 pounds lighter than on the candid pictures.

Thats the thing, I feel so confused, I don´t know if its yo yo weight, angles, the clothes or photoshopping.

I´ll give you a brand new example, this photo is from Katherines insta and IMO she looks the thinnest I´ve ever seen her, just 1 month after seeing a photo where she looks the biggest ive seen her.

D72FOREXkAA5AMK.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, adecourv said:

Yes, the movie's brilliant. And Katherine looks lovely and chunky

I´ll admit I haven´t watched Knives Out yet, so how chunky is Katherine in it? same as in 13 RW?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

You know she's getting chubby AF when for one moment, I was wondering to myself why were you posting old pictures from late "Mike & Molly" era Katy Mixon into a thread about Katherine Langford.

American Housewife Dancing GIF by ABC Network

Funny how Katherine always seem to look her thickest and chubbiest when doing tv shows or movies these recent years, but when its time to step on the red carpet, she seems to look 10-15 lbs lighter, I´m not counting insta pics cuz they would likely be facetuned/ photoshopped.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 9:52 AM, DanishFan87 said:

You think the difference is that much? they kinda fooled me a little bit then, tho as far as I can judge, it looked like she was sucking in her stomach a little during a specific scene midway thru episode 6 (yes I know I´ve somewhat been binging/ bingeing (Whats the corect word?)).

I don´t have the screencaps of that scene yet, but here are a few pics from the season, also contains a few minor Spoilers 

Oh and in the 1st picture, almost looks like she is trying to cover a little belly bulge with her arms?

But yeah, looks like Hannah Baker had been munching on the candy at the Crestmont

I have the screencaps now John Smith 

I stumbled upon a Katherine fan side with screencaps I have not seen before.

Anyway here are a few additional screencaps from season 2 of 13RW that have not been posted here on Curvage before.

I believe she is sucking in her belly here

289.thumb.jpg.df83a6d4f47af4a6fb9de609f927aa16.jpg

290.thumb.jpg.c6e17d220bc8da8bb760cad755c74b3f.jpg

Looking thick´ish here

204.thumb.jpg.fe2043007f859e88746a5cc8e08886f3.jpg

603.thumb.jpg.a5ab192572e28a4f666dbea18fe11857.jpg

bigbellyboy444 as I mentioned, she looks a smidge bit bigger in season 2

• 2 weeks later...