Katherine Langford (13 Reasons Why)

Guest big mouth

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Me watching the second season of 13 Reasons Why : 

"Is it just me or the producers did really imagine that some lazily made combination of makeup, hairdo, light effects and looser-fitting clothes might hide to the viewers any evidence about Katherine Langford's quite noticeable extra weight since mid-season 1?? I mean, how the hell Anna Baker can look 15-20 pounds bigger compared to the apex of her already thin-to-softer appareance from last year ago if we're talking about flashback scenes and 'ghosts' ? "

Also me: "keep off your DAMN mouth. GLORY TO CHUBBY ANNA BAKER'S GHOST!!"

Evil-Kermit.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
12 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

The SET photos are pretty new I imagine since filming started in march 2019 until september 2019 acccording to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_(2019_TV_series)

Besides she might have been working on some of the angles and such on IG so to speak, like this most recent photo from the 18th of april,  thats angle doesn´t really reveal anything figure wise.

She apparently had 13 High Skills to hide her fuller shape the most possible...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
58 minutes ago, TarMinastir said:

Since Knives Out has been mentioned and I just watched the movie (it's great btw), here are a few screencaps.
Sadly she wears baggy clothes for most of the movie but there's a part where she's wearing a dress and she looks pretty thick in it.
As others have said, her face looks really round and she has a noticeable  double chin at times 😉

vlcsnap-2020-05-21-18h31m15s125.thumb.png.ff0666725fccd9a5c0f92e177b3e69ff.png

You know she's getting chubby AF when for one moment, I was wondering to myself why were you posting old pictures from late "Mike & Molly" era Katy Mixon into a thread about Katherine Langford.

American Housewife Dancing GIF by ABC Network

16 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Funny how Katherine always seem to look her thickest and chubbiest when doing tv shows or movies these recent years, but when its time to step on the red carpet, she seems to look 10-15 lbs lighter, I´m not counting insta pics cuz they would likely be facetuned/ photoshopped.

She facetune herself a lot in social medias.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

I have the screencaps now John Smith 

I stumbled upon a Katherine fan side with screencaps I have not seen before.

Anyway here are a few additional screencaps from season 2 of 13RW that have not been posted here on Curvage before.

I believe she is sucking in her belly here

289.thumb.jpg.df83a6d4f47af4a6fb9de609f927aa16.jpg

290.thumb.jpg.c6e17d220bc8da8bb760cad755c74b3f.jpg

Looking thick´ish here

204.thumb.jpg.fe2043007f859e88746a5cc8e08886f3.jpg

603.thumb.jpg.a5ab192572e28a4f666dbea18fe11857.jpg

bigbellyboy444 as I mentioned, she looks a smidge bit bigger in season 2

From sucking in her belly two years earlier, to now applying doublechin-concealing contouring and facetubning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So Katherine is in this movie thats premiering on VOD in october 2020, its been a long way comming because they filmed this movie Spontaneous back in the start of 2018.

Anyway by the looks of this new trailer, Katherine looks a little chubby, not Cursed thick, but still kinda chubby.

She's basically get typecasted, now.