When She Moved

gLs3

"Are you excited to movie Jessie?" I asked my best friend. I still couldn't believe she was going to leave to start college. The time went by so fast. 

"Yeah I'm pretty excited that'll I'll be living with my sister. I can help her with her pregnancy so that's is pretty exciting but I really will miss you."

"I'll miss you too jessie but I know we will stay in touch." I told her and we said our good byes with a hug and a few tears. 

*The rest of the story will be told through Jessie's perspective

I was finally in Louisiana after a 16 hour drive. I was so excited to see my older sister. She's the only reason I chose to go to school out here. I had vistited a few times but now I was living here. Such a change from the southwest. 

"Jessie!! Ahhh you're finally here. I'm so excited. I missed you so much" Jordan came running up to me with open arms. 

"Jordan!!! Wow you look so cute with your little baby bump!" 

"Aw thanks sis! Although it's a little bigger than it should be but that's what I get for getting into cooking and baking as I become pregnant" she said laughing 

"It's not that big. You've probably only gained 15 pounds or so! I think you look cute!"

"well I'm only 3 months pregnant and I've already gained 30 pounds. I'm like 135 now! But wow look at you! You look so healthy right now! Where did that ass come from?! You were near aneroxic last time I saw you." 

"Yeah I started going to the gym and eating more. So good by to the 100 pound skinny jessie and hello to the 125 jessie with a botty. Luckily it's all good weight and went to my ass! Although if the food is as good as I remember and your cooking is as good as it smells I might have to start working out harder." 

It was true the food there was so amazing and my sisters cooking smelled amazing. She really must have a knack for it. She was gaining pregnancy weight quick. It was weird seeing Jordan with boobs. They were near C's where they had been small B's before. I walked into the kitchen where she had dinner prepared. No wonder she was gaining so quick. Jordan had burgers, mac and cheese, hot dogs, baked potatoes, and so much more. Not to mention all the desert. Pie, cake and brownies. 

"Wow Jordan why so much food?! We can't eat all that" 

"well I really enjoy cooking and I wanted to impress my little sister. Plus I enjoy eating it" 

So we dug in and finished a good amount. Jordan had quite the appetite now. And mine was bigger than expected. Watching her eat was making me want to eat more and I was enjoying it. I had a buger, two hot dogs, and large serving of the sides and one of each desert. Jordan probably doubled that. If I keep this up I'll end up blowing up like a blimp. 

"Wow Jordan that really was good! If I wasn't so full I'd go on a jog. I don't want to gain the freshman 15 before the year even starts."

"well I'm just glad you enjoyed it jess and yeah you'll have to watch that waist line with me around. I can't control my cravings! There will always be food around as long as I'm pregnant!" 

So the next few weeks went in a similar fashion. Where every meal was large and I ate more than I ever use to always feeling to tired or full to do anything afterwards. I had really come to enjoy eating especially my sisters food. 

"Hey jessie?! Can you come read this number? I can't read it under my stomach."

"149" 

"hmm at least I'm not 150 yet but i really am gaining fast. 14 pounds in 4 weeks! But I love eating and having you here is making it even more fun! I wonder if you gave gained jessie?"

"well lets check! It was 125 when I get here and hmm let's see what it is now.... 133! Geez I'm gonna end up getting fat! I should work out but you're food is so much better plus I like being around to help you around the house while you're pregnant." 

"Aw thanks sis! Are you hungry?"

School was about to start. My first semester at college and here I was already 15 pounds heavier my sisters food was just so good and kept getting better. I was in for a long semester as I had always been a stress eater. It didn't matter in high school because I had volley ball but that's gone now and this summer with my sister had really slowed down my formly fast metabolism. My first day of classes went great but I probably over did it the food court. My appetite was out of control thanks to Jordan. 

As promised I kept in touch with my best friend from back home. We mainly talked on snap chat with me sending pictures of my sisters food or the schools food. He kept joking that I was going to gain weight if I kept that up. Little did he know I had gained weight. 21 pounds to be exact. Yes I had already gained 6 pounds in the first two weeks of school. The scale said 146 this morning. I was slightly embarrassed so I made it a point to never send my best friend body shots on snap. 

"Mmm it smells so good in here Jordan and I'm starving!" I said to my sister as I came through the door from a long day of classes.

"I'm making pulled pork with mash potatoes and corn abs of course you're starving. You always are. Almost as often as me." My sister said 

We both dug in and had several helpings. This had become our routine in the first 5 weeks of my school. I get home to great smells and we over eat on fantastic food. And I loved it. It was really showing too. My ass was getting huge. I thought to myself it was time to weigh in as I hadn't in three weeks. I figured I would get my sister to weigh herself to as she hadn't weighed herself in about 8 weeks when she was 149 and I was curious what she was now. As she was looking huge for being 5 months pregnant. 

We walked to the bathroom and I went first. "158, geez 12 pounds in three weeks. I really am getting fat! Well at least it doesn't look bad. Ok your turn Jordan. I'll read it for you." 

My sister stepped on the scale and I read the number out loud for her. "165" 

"wow I never thought I was this big. I'm huge! We're huge! But at least in a cute way. Wish I could cut back on food. 60 pounds more than before I was pregnant. You're not far behind the jessie and you're not even pregnant" she said joking 

It was true I seemed to be gaining more than her now. Probably all of that school food. I really should slow down though. I'll do my best to not weigh more than Jordan. 

Any suggestions as where to go next? I have a few ideas but I like to hear from everyone 

It's believeable enough.This speed of gain is rare but not unheard of.Maybe add a sexual component for the college girl .Many of the greatest slim to fat gainers realized they were feedees after an accidental gain.5 lbs at the holidays.10 lbs on a girls cruise.11 lbs through fall and winter.And when they liked the look and feel of it they ballooned with sexually charged intentional gains.80 lbs 100 lbs 120 lbs in just a few months.If this gets sexual she could blow right past her pregnant sister.Just my two cents.

One more story.I also have read about big UnIntentional gains in weight loss stories.One woman gained 40 lbs working a few months at dairy queen.

Another 5 foot 8 and a slender 135 lbs ballooned to 259 in just a year.The freedom of college.Former athlete not working out.Fell in love with donuts and just eating.So that's another route you can take for a big gain.

Hmm I think it's time I try to go to the gym. I told myself I would if I kept eating like I have been. Two weeks ago I was almost 160. I'm probably past that now. I'll check at the gym. But I need a snack first. I'll just grab a few pop tarts. 

As I get to the gym the first thing I do is weigh myself. "163" I say out loud. At least it's slower pace right now but I really am heavy now. Well time to work out let's see how this goes. .22 miles on the treadmill and I'm completely out of breath. I go on try sit ups sbd get a staggering 7. My belly was just too big and in the way. Maybe working out isn't for me anymore I think to myself plus I was hungry. 

I get home to the usual smell of food cooking. This time it was pasta. I grab a plate load and sit and eat with Jordan. 

"How did the gym go?" Jordan ask me. 

"Not so good. I got tired so fast. I don't think the gym is for me anymore. All I thought about was food. I would rather eat." 

"Sounds like you're gonna be gaining more weight." Jordan said laughing. "Are you ok with that?"

"yeah I figure I might as well enjoy myself. I love food and weight gain is part of that and I'm ok with that now. I still look good." 

"Yeah you're still cute. The chub suits you. And having an eating partner is fun! I'm glad my weight gain is slowing tho. I'm not sure why"

"what do you weigh now?" I ask

"169" 

"wow you're only 6 pounds more than me now! I'm out gaining you now. Maybe I should cut Back? Or I could just keep eating. I'm still hungry after all" I said as I finished my third plate of pasta. 

Just then I got a snap cha from my best friend asking if he could come visit. I said yes of course and thought he is going to be in for a surprise. He would be coming in three weeks! I was so excited. 

Guest fatizlovefatizlife

This is awesome. My suggestion is add more details and visualization. Also, describe events that showcase her weight gain, ie tight clothes, others reactions, etc.

19 hours ago, Reddave515 said:

@Jazzman where did you read about the former athlete?

The former athlete was in a magazine probably 20 years ago.The article had three stories of women who became models.One woman was a catalog model who gained 10 lbs on a two week vacation and then switched to Plus size modeling by intentionally gaining 35 more lbs. 

The former athlete went from 140 at 5'8" and started gaining immediately in college .Wolfing donuts and the college buffet. She reached 259 lbs as she started her sophomore year.

In both cases the women lost all the weight and became models.The plus size model got back to regular size modeling and the athlete became a catalog model

The article was titled "I was Too Fat to Model"

The magazine was Redbook. I read the article but didn't buy the magazine.Damn. 

The intentional gainers were from Fantasy Feeder. I gave advice and encouragement to them via messaging.

They all disappeared after their gains.No way to know if they gained more.Boyfriends,fiancees,and husbands all who were feeders,encouragers,and FA's didn't feel like sharing I guess.