What it's like when your GF deliberately gets fat - good and bad

WhoDat

A lot of guys fantasize about being with a gaining girl. 

Wanted to tell you who have never experienced it what it's like - the great parts and not-so-great.

GREAT

1. Duh. You're in a committed relationship with a woman who tries to get as many calories as she can all day - and night sometimes. You watch her, day by day, week by week, get bigger, heavier, rounder, plumper. Heaven.

2. Sex is unlike anything you will ever know in another situation, unless you have another fetish, say, for socks or something. You sex is so explosive that you don't even think about sex for days afterward. (In my case - my girl is probably the horniest, kinkiest, freakiest person I have ever met. Just loves sex, and masturbating, and men, and penis, and and and...) In short, sex with your gaining girl will ruin you for sex with someone else who is just plain ol' chubby, or such. This is IT, man. You've struck gold. In my case, my girl had zero knowiedge of BBW, gainers, all of it. She just found out soon after we began dating that I loved fat girls and said "I'm gonna get fat for you!" WHATTTTT? :)

3. If you've never assumed the role of caretaker, provider and doer-things-for so she gets less exercise, it's nice. It's work, but it's nice.

4. When she sits up on her knees in bed, turns to the side, lets her belly out and says "Look how fat I'm getting!" Is this for real, or just a dream??? It's real. Woah. GET THE HELL OVER HERE, YOUNG LADY. grrrrrrrr lol

5. When she's not shy about her weight gain with friends. "Yea, I'm getting fat!" "No, I'm not interested in a diet." 

NOT-SO-GREAT

1. It costs money. I know, they all cost money. But I once counted up, for the hell of it, how much per month I spent on extra food, some bigger clothes, etc, along with the usual things a bro has to put up to maintain a beautiful woman. It was something like $400. I never showed up to her house without food, either to make her a meal or take-out. If you really want your honey to blow up, you might have to get an extra job.

2. If there are other things wrong with the relationship, the gaining and fat thing may keep you there way longer than you might have otherwise. (Psycho, jealous, unreasonable, unpleasant when things don't go her way, trying to make you over, etc.) We've all been there. I think.

3. If she ever gets angry that something doesn't fit, or the new stretch marks or cellulite on her breasts or thighs, or she has split the thighs of her favorite jeans, guess whose fault it is? Also, if you've got any heart at all, you know you actually do have something to do with it. This can mess you up...here is this beautiful lady, and on one level you are helping her to be less healthy and to make her less attractive in the eyes of her family, her friends, her neighborhood, her job. It's just a fact. One comment: "I notice guys don't look at me anymore as much."

4. Her friends may try to convince her this guy is no good, an abuser, just because they see her blowing up. But if they don't know about the deliberate aspect of it, and they see her smiling all the time, this probably won't happen. 

5. It is more work than a usual "girlfriend." It just is. You may have to take your space from time to time, and she may not like it.

6. If she catches you looking at fat chicks on the web, it may confuse the hell out of her. "If I gained all this weight and my guy is STILL looking at fat chicks, what the hell am I doing? Do I have to be 400 or 500 pounds to get him to stop?" They don't know that guys look, all their lives, and it doesn't mean they are leaving her or they secretly want the web chicks. 

...more great and not-so-great when I think of more.

Thanks for reading. 

33 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

I'd add, not out of experience but I think nevertheless applicably, that being with a gaining girl definitely requires the feeder/FA to develop his sense of self-limitation. If she looks to you for safe boundaries, you have to provide. Not really an upside or downside but something worth remembering.  

I'm not clear on what you're saying, please elaborate, thanks...! :)

3 hours ago, WhoDat said:

One comment: "I notice guys don't look at me anymore as much."

My fwb who gained a lot of weight accidentally has expressed this exact thought to me. When she was at her peak weight (and now still), she just gets waaaaaay less attention from guys (other than me and her bf). 

2 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

My fwb who gained a lot of weight accidentally has expressed this exact thought to me. When she was at her peak weight (and now still), she just gets waaaaaay less attention from guys (other than me and her bf). 

Itsreallyme, love those stories about your fwb...  could you give some more details about that convo/how she feels about the attention she gets (or doesn't) from guys?  (Elsewhere if you don't want to hijack this thread!)

Guest MUSEic
12 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

It's interesting. I'm sure everyone has different experiences, but my current girlfriend has received way more attention after gaining weight.

Maybe it's just people are more aggressive because they're less intimidated, but I'm constantly having to seat dudes away at bars.

That said my ex lost about 40lbs and received tons and tons of attention and compliments. So maybe with my current gf, there is less unseen attention/gawking.

18 hours ago, WhoDat said:

I'm not clear on what you're saying, please elaborate, thanks...! :)

I mean that when a girl is deliberately gaining it's either because she is into it or because she is into her partner so much and is so submissive/eager to please that short of feeds off the effect it makes. And especially in the latter situation it is important for the guy not to take too much advantage of it. I mean, in such situation it is necessary to keep it sustainable and not get oneself to the point where the relationship is all about the weight and fat, even if the the girl seems to be ok with that. Granted, I'm only theorising here because I have a very independent minded wife who, while eager to please, has a relatively firm set limits and I don't really have to worry about her not thinking about herself enough. But I imagine I'd have to keep my craziest fantasies in tight check if I was with a girl who would be willing to venture into SSBBW territory if I so desired. 

9 hours ago, MUSEic said:

It's interesting. I'm sure everyone has different experiences, but my current girlfriend has received way more attention after gaining weight.

Maybe it's just people are more aggressive because they're less intimidated, but I'm constantly having to seat dudes away at bars.

That said my ex lost about 40lbs and received tons and tons of attention and compliments. So maybe with my current gf, there is less unseen attention/gawking.

A dear friend of mine says she became invisible after getting up and over 170 pounds and into the 200s - but when she got close and over 300 pounds, she started getting lots and lots of attention from both men and women in coffeeshops, at bars, and so on. She thinks it's because of her butt, which is, as she says, "fucking huge." :) How did she gain the weight? "An ice cream bar at a time," she says. 

On 04/06/2017 at 5:41 PM, WhoDat said:

It is more work than a usual "girlfriend." It just is. You may have to take your space from time to time, and she may not like it.

Please elaborate on this dude? I find your post really interesting and this point has really intrigued me. What is harder work? Why would you need extra space?

My wife noticed the same, that she becomes less attractive to guys. Her weight fluctuates quite a lot and according to her from 85/90 kg she gets attention from much less guys. Sometimes she appreciates but sometimes she uses this as a signal for paying more attention to her and slowing her food intake.

On June 5, 2017 at 1:55 AM, MUSEic said:

Maybe it's just people are more aggressive because they're less intimidated,

This exact same thing happened to my wife when she was at her heaviest.  I to think that she was less intimidating and was more approachable.  When my wife gains she seems to have a softer side (not only her figure)....as opposed to when she is thinner where I can see many guys somewhat intimidated.  

When she was at her heaviest.....looking so damn sexy,  I might add.....many times I saw guy's striking up conversations with her when I wasn't by her side for only minutes not to mention all the rubber necks she would get and on one occasion a UPS guy was almost stuttering trying to talk to her in front of me.

I know its fucked up but I find it hot when I think they have thrown away their looks and nobody else likes them anymore.

Obviously I'm more attracted to them and I will say that, but its just the thought that they let themselves go that is a super turn on.

7 hours ago, cupido said:

I know its fucked up but I find it hot when I think they have thrown away their looks and nobody else likes them anymore.

Obviously I'm more attracted to them and I will say that, but its just the thought that they let themselves go that is a super turn on.

To me it's even better when your lady knows getting/staying fatter is going to make her less attractive for most guys but she does nothing to lose because she knows *you* will find her even hotter. Kind of bonding :D 

On June 8, 2017 at 11:12 PM, scissortooth said:

To me it's even better when your lady knows getting/staying fatter is going to make her less attractive for most guys but she does nothing to lose because she knows *you* will find her even hotter. Kind of bonding :D 

I can definitely see that side of it.  

I have always loved the thought of my wife's friends and others we know saying after...... seeing her gain a lot of weight,  "She is so Pretty but Wow has she gotten Heavy." or  "She is so Fat now but she still look's so Hot"  

I guess to I just love the VULNERABILITY aspect.........Like she is so pretty but she just can't control her appetite and she is become uncomfortably heavy and Fat in the eyes of friends.  It's pretty arousing the vulnerability coupled with uncontrollable appetite but still having others appreciate the aesthetics of beauty but viewing the other things as a flaw.