Doppelgängers - did you believe it or nah?

John Smith

Well, it seems quite odd to tell it by this way but, these last three years it happens often I come randomly across people looking alike such-and-such person amid my entourage.

I mean... people looking most-to-somewhat-totally alike, to a few people I know well. Then most everytime, it used to be especially women.

First time it happened, I was in a family birthday party three years ago. I was making my way while I see one of my cousins talking with someone, sat down so I could only glimpse her head and shoulders, who seems to me hardly alike to a girl I knew since secondairy school - a tallish, 5 feet 8 West Indian with an oval frame, a mildly dark complexion with soily hue then a lean, willowy yet modestly endowed figure. Glad to see a reassuring face, I found however her behavior totally weird. because in addition to ignoring me the whole evening, I noticed her facial features looked a little less defined than usual, her shoulders rounder and her lips slighty fuller. With the deductive experience I amassed nowadays I could have easily guessed she's not my friend to whom I'm confusing nothing than by these mere details added furthermore by the stronger both hue and texture of her black hair bun, fairly blacker skin then pair of glasses for people with a high-deficient eyesight compared to the low-deficient glasses the real friend brought for herself a few months ago. But well, though I have since a long an guy with a sheer array of skills for both observation and intuition, my deduction wasn't yet that much refined.

So, you may guessing my discomfort - doubled somewhat by a sudden lusting curiosity - when the double finally stood up with her a-inch-taller-than-my-friend, ample yet curvaneous, thin-waisted pear-shaped built, swaying ponderously her way through the crowd with these generous breasts of hers bouncing back-and-forth forwards, that matching set of entrancing wide hips and MASSIVE!!! rump stocking out many couples of inches out-and-backyards like I rarely see from my own sight in my life - I mean! You could have put a canteen tray over her rear cheeks and it would have stayed there without she realize about it... - for later preferred to keep standing the rest of the party because an elder took her chair and the only "available" sets over there were all armchair-furnitured... 

One year then, I chilled solitarily on one of my favourite coffee shops in the city, sat down at a table sideways one of the spacious windows giving on a crowded commercial street when I thought I saw my famous friend - the real one, not that giant-bottomed one - pass through the sidewalk neighbouring my location. Glad this time again by a familiar face but however surprized (she moved out at Toronto since a while) , I knocked by one's finger on the glass to got her attention. 
She merely turned one's glance to my direction and continued her way. Shocked, I.m shootting glances towards her with an attitude kinda "yo, what's wrong with you? You ignore me, now??" .
Before to realize myself she isn't what I thought she was. 
I mean, she have the same hairs, same style, same attitude, same height, same skin tone, same eyes, same fa-- ... and I oddly took aware about something : this is exactly the same oval face. Same nose. Same lips. Same eyes... but features entierely padded by pockets of flab, a set of big apple-shaped cheeks and a doublechin cushioning longer her noexistent jawline to the lower half of her neck. Then a body which could have certainly the exact reflection of my friend if she wasn't actually waddled her sexily big-bellied, overall super-sized what-my-friend-could-look-a-hundred-pounds-heavier self. 
Simultaneously both amazed and guilty by the situation, I immediatly wrote that random story on my Facebook profile and quoting my friend to apologize about the fact to confuse her with somebody else and thinking (one more time) she seek to ignore me during her brieve journey at Montreal. She answered laughily about that all by specifying she don't understand why I thought she woudl avoid me before to later adding with a shocking tone how I dared confuse her with an obese woman, doppelgänger or not, just believe she can getting fat, while a common friend to ours added fuel on the fire by letting to underlie on his comment I'm unconsciously both thirtsy about her and the idea she can piling a massive amount of extra weight, hence the supposed Freudian projection I made towards this unknown bystander. Well, I won't deny neither the attraction I got for her since a few couple of years, but... :/ 

But that's not all! Still at this time, I was queueing to the bus at a subway station when I see a girl who looked exactly like an another of my Westindian opposite-sex friends (remember about the one whom the weight fluctuates substantially every single week-to-semester and who, one day, seek to getting fat then the latter day not?) but somewhat 150-200 pounds heavier. I mean, she was exactly like what she can look if she grow out to such stage of obesity one day - a face totally covered by quivering fat, triple chin, quintier eyes, huge breasts, massive upper arms, sausage fingers, a globular belly hiding the sight of her feet, humongously thick both legs and bottom, well an overall blubberful body - and like I don't talked to her since many months at this time, I thought she maybe succeed to fulfill her fattening purpose and turning herself into the blimp she always desired to be. 
A few days later, I met my friend who wasn't anything but obese... well, at this time she indeedly putted alot of weight before to drop it all as usual, but only to a whereabout 170 pounds (the heaviest she succeed to reach) . The irony was that, to the way she looked one-year-&-40-pounds-heavier ago and the way her body tend to distributes added fat tissue, this is her who will been a perfect twinlike double of this unknown girl if the pace of her weight gain was maintained...
Either, one month ago, a woman subscribed to my ** profile so I did the same. I literally jaw-drooped : the person in question, a female African-American in her late twenties, was EXACTLY accurate in both size, height, poundage and appearance with the other doppelgänger. I immediatly thought she's perhaps the same person and that this is perhaps because she recognized my face that she subscribed to my profile, but NO! 'Cause the next day, I've fallen coincidentally on the girl in question. So I realized my friend had two doppelgängers, one living in the same city as us while the other, exact doppelgänger to this latter one, live actually somewhere in the Midwest (distance between the southern Quebec and Midwest is barely wide, so...) .

And y'all got actually the size my pal had always desired. Like some sort of double embodiments of what she'll could possibly becoming/can be right now under alternate circumstances and dream to be.
Strangeful coincidences, doesn't it? 

Well, share your similar experiences about that. Don't be shy, anyone.