Positive reactions to weight gain

Number21

Just starting this thread for experiences from you guys of girlfriends/wives positive reactions to gaining weight. To get the ball rolling, I dated this girl who when we met was around 4'10'' and 120 pounds. We started dating and very early on I let her know my preference, and she seemed to be very open and accepting about it. Fast forward about a year and she has gained roughly 15 pounds and instead of her not enjoying how her body looks despite not being into it, she would talk about how she enjoyed her "belly bump". Formerly she had a pretty flat belly, large breasts, and flat butt. At 135 she had a belly forming and bigger things, start of a fat ass as well. Over the period of us dating she stayed right around there, but we ended up breaking up due to distance. We still talked quite a bit and she would update me on her weight from time to time. She got up to 143 in the winter after we broke up but dropped the weight back to 125 by spring. We kept in contact and she was still I terested in me, so we talked about hooking up again. Over the following sum.er she told me she missed her belly bump and started gaining again on her own. Fast forward another year of college and on and off talking. The last time I had seen her she was right around 135 again and couldn't seem to get much bigger despite eating like crazy and counting her calories up to 3000 every day. That was in May of my 2nd year at college. We still talked and what not, but hadn't really had time or energy to travel the two hours to see each other. Then one day she calls me and says she is in town and wants to stop by before she heads back home. She comes over to my place and I'm amazed at what I see. She has a much larger belly, big breasts, a tight striped shirt with a belt under her breasts, squeezing her just right, and a.pair of shorts that is straining under her belly. She tells me immediately that she is 153 and that she has been eating like a horse for the past month. She really enjoyed her physique and how her belly looked. It was nice for her to have a.positve experience with it despite her not being totally into the kink. She would tell me all about how her favorite part was her belly bump and that she wants it to stay at the forefront of her gain. Anyway, that's just a short experience, I thought I'd share and see if we can get some other stories with positive reactions to a gain or to a body shape after putting on some weight. 

I apologize about the Grammer and paragraphs. Just realized that my phone had been correcting and adjusting my sentences so some of it makes zero sense. It took out most of the spaces and paragraphs I had set up. 

Anyway, yes I was pretty lucky then; although it didn't end up working out due to our distance and some other factors, but I'll always remember that time she just wanted to show me her gain. She was showing off when I saw her that day, and she would say things like "I don't even fit in the shorts I wore on our first date" and that she couldn't wear most of the shirts she had anymore without an undershirt because they rode up exposing her belly, which she really enjoyed. 

One thing I remember in particular was her explanation of the gain, as I had just seen her a month and a half roughly before and she only weighed 135. She let me know that not only had she stopped tracking her weight, she just started packing her own lunches to work and school, mostly calorie-laden snacks like little Debbie pies and cakes, as well as Candie bars and she said she was craving soda so she kept a 2 liter of mountain dew and Oreos in her room at all times. 

The reason for her being in town was just travelling through back from a vacation with friends she hadn't seen, and she hopped on a scale once she got to the friends house because everyone had commented on her physique looking a bit more "plump". "Plump" was what they had told her, and she was shocked and pleased to see that she had jumped up from 135 to 153 in a month and a half. 

I did get to see some of the damage in the short visit she was at my place, and while she didn't have any stretch marks on her belly, her ass and love handles appeared to have some bright red badges of her month of letting go. Her belly looked to have taken the brunt of the weight, as it stuck out just as far as her large breasts. It was definitely the centerpiece now. It stretched her shirt tight and jiggled whenever she moved. She loved that. She let me know that when she was going up and down the stairs at her job, she suspected she had put on some weight because she felt as if it would jiggle more and more. In the past couple of weeks of her binge, she said that she found herself pulling shirts down every 5 minutes or so because she could feel her belly escaping out of the bottom of her shirts. 

She wore the belt under her breasts that day because she wanted to drive me wild, but also she felt sexier. Sensual. As I stated earlier, she loved getting that "belly bump" and she liked to emphasize it. 

Just after that little get together we planned for me to come to her town and see her for a day in roughly a month. She knew she was moving at the end of the summer, so she wanted one last time to hang out and say our goodbyes and such. She let me know before leaving (and this was just for me I'm sure, as she would talk about it some when we were being sexual, but not otherwise) that she intended to eat more everyday until the button on her shorts exploded off. She lifted her shirt exposing her belly, and pointed to the straining shorts button that looked like it was already digging into her underbelly. 

She really enjoyed her belly bump, and I think that time was her proudest with it.

When I saw her a month later, I drove to her town and had to pick her up from her house. She let me know she had been stuffing herself full all week and was excited to see me. Since this was the last time we would see each other for a while she said she wanted to make an impression. 

She came out of her house and was wearing this shirt that was a corset up to the breasts and then a plain t-shirt from the arms and neck. She bought it when she was around 130 pounds and it looked it. It was tight across her belly and streched the strings of the corset to the max. It was clearly shaped around her as opposed to shaping her. The bottom of her belly barely peeked out of the shirt, and she was wearing a pair of pants that looked painted on. The button was straining, and she looked uncomfortable as it was digging in under her belly. If they were supposed to go over her belly, there was no chance. Her belly stuck out a good 2-3 inches past the jeans. 

Her breasts looked so full and heavy, starting to roll the top of the corset piece down. Her ass was looking larger as well, and her thighs rubbed when she moved. This was the fattest I had ever seen her, and that she had ever been.  

When she got in the car, she unbuttoned her jeans. She said she just couldn't sit in them. She had spent the whole month eating like crazy again, and she was showing it. Her belly was pushing pas her breasts sitting down, and her face had filled out more. Not a ton of the weight went to her face, but enough to make her cheeks Fuller and give her the start of a double chin. Her arms looked like they had blown up too. They were thicker, and the shirt sleeves were cutting into her arms leaving red marks. 

As she sat there with her belly spilling out of her jeans, she grabbed my hand and put it on her belly. "My belly bump is filling out huh?" She asked. And I could hardly tell her yes. She leaned back in the seat and pulled her shirt down, but the corset piece would hardly cover the bottom. "I stopped working out and going on walks this month, just to see how far I could get by the time you came." She told me. 

She had typically gone on a walk every afternoon, that would go down from her neighborhood into town, all told about 5 miles. If she stopped doing those it was no wonder she had gained even more. When we got back from a movie we went to see, we went inside and I looked her over. It was near impossible to keep my hands off her, but I tried to cause she was still trying to show off. 

She came back to the bedroom with a scale, and hopped on. The number settled right at 157. 4 pounds never looked so much. I asked her if it was broken and she said it wasn't. "She told me that about two weeks ago she had hopped on just to see and that she was back down to 146. She figured that was all muscle being lost and lack of her doing any walking at all. She even went so far as to tell me that the second she got off work she would lay in bed and binge to a degree every day. She let me know that she certainly didn't get any smaller when she checked her weight those weeks ago, and she had been eating a ton all month so she could be in "peak fighting shape" for when I came. 

She let me know the shorts she wore to my house a month ago definitely didn't fit her anymore, and her goal had been to hit 160 pounds by now, but she'd settle for this . Her largest pair of jeans barely buttoned now, and she also let me see the stacks of clothes she said she had fit in at 120, but we're far too revealing now to wear.

She jumped on top of me and the sex was amazing. Easily some of our best. She pushed her belly into me and kept telling me all about how she was happy she we could do this before she left. When we were done, she got out some snacks she had hidden away and just blew through them. I asked her if she was still trying to gain and she said "no, but I'm starving and I'm used to being full before bed now" she gave me a cute laugh and then drifted off.