An overly, exxagerated dramatization about a true story - Rihanna's "WG"

John Smith

Random F.A.s gathering on the Web : "Rihanna got thicc. Finally. 😌😤😥😏

- Me : (cynical, wordbashing my way) Not the first time... 😒

- Random F.A.s : she used to be so skinny, but naw her curves are great. 😋😀

- Me : (still cynical) What are y'all unable to grasp in the last sentence "Not the first time..." ? 😫

- Random F.A.s : Ass. Thighs. Arms. Tits. Face. Cheeks. Belly... everything about her bod is almost twice their former size and wiggles. 🤗😗😍👐👌👢

- Me : she already used to have once a bosom fourth their tiniest size which bounced back-and-forth constantly from their own and a set of hips/legs ratio who nearly missed to hurl up anything about her whole into the very literral both "thunder thighs" & "Jodhpur thighs" lane FIVE times those last six years!-- 😒😑

- Random F.A.s : (like if they want interrupt my text) Just. Look. At those rolls!

- Me : Fiiii-ne! Her waistline widened a bit, and so? We see some shed of fleshy skin of hers overflow between the flower-printed crop top and the pair of hip-hugging pants, doesn't necessairly means she got fat-- ... 😑

- Random F.A.s : RiRi got huuuuuu-ge, guys!!! Thin isn't the new Black anymore : we won. 😇☝👆💪✊🤘👊🖖👌

- Me : Bu-but-but.. "we" won what-what? 🤐🤔

- Random F.A.s : the revolution : Fat Revolution. 😎
Rihanna will soon turn into the heroic SSBBW people need. A guardian for our blow against the thin obseeded dikdats : Sizeism will been overcame by Size Acceptance & socially-widespread Fat Glorification.

- Me : (interrupting) Guuuuuuu-ys! 😣😂 We, talk, about, frikkin' Rihanna not 2011's Christina Aguilera with-not-so-closet-anymore-Feedee/Stuffer-tendencies!! That Rihanna who put purposely herself above a yoyo-ing poundage since early the decennial because that's actually the way connoiseurs like her and many women ever bulk/tone/shed their body for a curvier yet thin figure then btw she's not a even a BBW unless to live in South Korea so stop to drop off those Batman references... 🙁

- Random F.A.s : no bones and anorexia anymore. NOW ALL HAIL THE BOTTLE SHAPE & BIG BOOTY'S ERA!!! 🤓😀😇🤗💣💥👙👑💎🗻🌋

- Me :(depited) ..................................................................??????!!!!!!!! 😖 It makes freaking two-to-twelve years those things fused again with mainstream aethetics norms, GUUUUUU-YS!!! 😣😣 BTW, SHE'S WEST INDIAN, BLACK PEOPLE DEAL WITH THAT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL!!! 😵😵😵

- Random F.A.s : (impatient) Dude, what are you talking about??!

- Me : (Kermit The Frog drinking some tea Mode) ........................................................ 🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒😷😷😷 "

#overlylooselyexxagerateddramatizationofatruestory #whyyyypeople #icanthandle