Brace yourselves: Curvy Buena

rabbit

• 1 month later...

LOL!  Flat Tummy tea!  The "Flat Tummy" in Flat Tummy Tea refers to it's intended purpose of reducing bloating.  Of course, many girls like to pretend it has some kind of magical slimming qualities and drink it when they want to feel less guilty about eating what they love.

It's not the tea she is using but a shake. I looked it up and it's a protein meal replacement shake. Protein shakes are a low carb source. The additional components cater for the meal replacement:

20 grams of plant based protein

22 vitamins and minerals
    50 fruits and vegetables
    Packed with Super Citrimax

The progress of slimming your body with exercise is best not measured by looking at weight because fat tissue gets converted into muscles which are heavier than fat tissue. It is better to measure the external size of the fat tissue. It's better not to use the phrase weight loss when wanting to decrease size.

Our bodies need exercise; we are genetically made to move and not to sit all day. With increased muscle tone the muscles will do a nice job of carrying that luscious flesh we all love so much.

I am also a fan of full size model Hunter McGrady. She has grown over the past one and a half years and also goes to the gym. The latter has never done her harm. She wiggles and her flesh jiggles when she walks the catwalk.

I am not too afraid the gym would mistreat the lovely Curvy Buena. :wub::ph34r:

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, bbwfan54 said:

Could anyone please tell me how to save these types of photos? The right click option doesn't work on the mouse.

I Soooooooooo would like to save that photo in the red dress......

There are browser extensions you can get that allow you to download IG pics (like InstaG Downloader), or you can just hit print screen on your keyboard then paste the image in your photo editor and crop it.

2 hours ago, Gusto said:

There are browser extensions you can get that allow you to download IG pics (like InstaG Downloader), or you can just hit print screen on your keyboard then paste the image in your photo editor and crop it.

Thanks, Gusto! I will give them both a try.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...