Are we all just extremely sick? (trigger warnings)

5 hours ago, gta said:

Madison died from complications due to cystic fibrosis, if I recall correctly.

Omg really? Ugh thst sucks. I hate cystic fibrosis. There's nothing you can do about it once you have it. I feel so bad for her. Thanks for replying back. 

15 hours ago, gta said:

Madison died from complications due to cystic fibrosis, if I recall correctly.

Ugh....I remember when that happened.  The exact cause of death was 'undisclosed' at the time, though it was heavily rumored, if not confirmed to be an underlying medical condition.  I made a very brief and innocuous comment about how the extreme and rapid gaining of weight couldn't have been helpful if she had been suffering from a chronic disease and I was immediately pounced on by a certain outspoken fellow SSBBW who may or may not sometimes compare herself to an Asian bear and whose name may or may not rhyme with Wackie(perhaps a more fitting moniker, but I digress).  I was called 'SO disgusting', and reminded that the reasons behind her dying 'weren't any of my business whatsoever', 'how dare you', 'how dare you', 'assumptions', 'disgusting', 'rude', blah, blah blah.....I subsequently got a few additional PMs calling me 'disgusting' with the same nasty put-words-in-my-mouth for daring to state a medical truth.

Look, I know, uh, "Wackie" has quite the sour reputation within this community in and of itself, but IMO her wacky mindset exemplifies almost everything wrong with us as a whole, and give other douchelords on the opposing side(Milo, Crowder, Avallone, et al.) free reign to bash all fatties all the time.

When can we stop making ourselves look bad with this phony, cringe-inducing, deceptive, and disingenuous BS?

I'm no hater, but I can step up to the plate and face reality - even when it doesn't coincide with my idealistic yearnings.  I just keep getting reminded of why I started this thread....

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Ugh....I remember when that happened.  The exact cause of death was 'undisclosed' at the time, though it was heavily rumored, if not confirmed to be an underlying medical condition.  I made a very brief and innocuous comment about how the extreme and rapid gaining of weight couldn't have been helpful if she had been suffering from a chronic disease and I was immediately pounced on by a certain outspoken fellow SSBBW who may or may not sometimes compare herself to an Asian bear and whose name may or may not rhyme with Wackie(perhaps a more fitting moniker, but I digress).  I was called 'SO disgusting', and reminded that the reasons behind her dying 'weren't any of my business whatsoever', 'how dare you', 'how dare you', 'assumptions', 'disgusting', 'rude', blah, blah blah.....I subsequently got a few additional PMs calling me 'disgusting' with the same nasty put-words-in-my-mouth for daring to state a medical truth.

Look, I know, uh, "Wackie" has quite the sour reputation within this community in and of itself, but IMO her wacky mindset exemplifies almost everything wrong with us as a whole, and give other douchelords on the opposing side(Milo, Crowder, Avallone, et al.) free reign to bash all fatties all the time.

When can we stop making ourselves look bad with this phony, cringe-inducing, deceptive, and disingenuous BS?

I'm no hater, but I can step up to the plate and face reality - even when it doesn't coincide with my idealistic yearnings.  I just keep getting reminded of why I started this thread....

Not to derail the thread but in regards to this ''Wackie'' person, it will be interesting to see how she handles her own words coming back at her when it's her time to do something about her weight when it becomes too much to handle.

4 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

You can't be referencing to Da***i?? She seems so nice..... I only saw 1 video of Madison on the net and that was when i looked her up and she didn't seem huge/big to me. If she was more than 230lbs is be surprised unless she carried it well.

6 hours ago, Mik654 said:

You can't be referencing to Da***i?? She seems so nice..... I only saw 1 video of Madison on the net and that was when i looked her up and she didn't seem huge/big to me. If she was more than 230lbs is be surprised unless she carried it well.

I thought I was being as explicit as possible, but why give such a miserable person the luxury of remaining anonymous?  The lady(?) I refer to has a name beginning with the letter 'J'.  And, once again, rhymes with 'Wackie'.  I fact, if you were to replace the 'W' with the - okay, am I clear enough yet?  ^_^

It just really irked me, especially after I had gone out of my way to defend her - on here, reddit, 4chan, and other message boards - from what I initially perceived as trolls who constantly bashed her personality, calling her 'literally the biggest c*nt on the planet'(and not in reference to her weight), and would frequently bring up an apparent severe lack of hygiene(many claimed she smelled absolutely putrid in person)....I fought back and said they're probably just sore because she wouldn't sleep with them, or didn't send them free shit when they asked, OR wouldn't respond to their perverted PMs - and maybe some other competing web model was partially behind this smear campaign she was jealous of the success and attention that 'Wackie with a "J" instead of a....' was receiving.

Boy was I proven wrong.  After getting the brunt end of her hostility after making the most benign scientifically-based observation EVER, I completely regret advocating for her when others would criticize her.

My main point isn't that she's just a miserable human being and I suddenly feel the need to rant about it - rather the CONTEXT in which her volatile temper came out....being "triggered" by the plausible prospect that a woman she considered her friend may have been at least partially responsible for her own demise.  Yes....it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that she gained probably an upwards of 100 lbs within the last year of her life.  Anyone with a college education(let alone actual doctors) would completely disagree with me on this one....I'll let you go ahead and trump my silly, misguided words with your degree from the university of tumblr.

It's not rocket science - and most, if not all, of these 'body positive warriors' know damn well that medicine and science don't lie....otherwise they wouldn't get so fucking defensive when some pesky "little" facts threaten to intrude their safety bubble(until they themselves outgrow it, but humor me here).

I mean, they're more than willing to accept climate change, because FUCK TRUMP the scientists and experts on CNN told them so(if you know me, you can tell I'm playing the devil's advocate a bit here -  so bear with me), but if legitimate doctors(or those citing them) who have no ill-will against ANYONE, but in fact have taken an oath to assist and HEAL anyone who walks into their office....tells them that being 500+ lbs on a 5'4" frame *might* be a tad detrimental when in your late 20s/early 30s AND they were barely breaching 450 just a year ago and just under 400 two years ago, etc....and at the rate they're going the chances of making it to the age of 50 are rather (pardon the expression)slim?  Of course that would get one enraged "tumblrina" threatening to sue for medical malpractice and storming out of that place in a huff where she goes home and creates a blog entry about how a doctor -  a DOCTOR of all people - "fat shamed" her, and what has the world we live in come down to?

And I'm hardly exaggerated with any of this.  :blink:

11 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I thought I was being as explicit as possible, but why give such a miserable person the luxury of remaining anonymous?  The lady(?) I refer to has a name beginning with the letter 'J'.  And, once again, rhymes with 'Wackie'.  I fact, if you were to replace the 'W' with the - okay, am I clear enough yet?  ^_^

It just really irked me, especially after I had gone out of my way to defend her - on here, reddit, 4chan, and other message boards - from what I initially perceived as trolls who constantly bashed her personality, calling her 'literally the biggest c*nt on the planet'(and not in reference to her weight), and would frequently bring up an apparent severe lack of hygiene(many claimed she smelled absolutely putrid in person)....I fought back and said they're probably just sore because she wouldn't sleep with them, or didn't send them free shit when they asked, OR wouldn't respond to their perverted PMs - and maybe some other competing web model was partially behind this smear campaign she was jealous of the success and attention that 'Wackie with a "J" instead of a....' was receiving.

Boy was I proven wrong.  After getting the brunt end of her hostility after making the most benign scientifically-based observation EVER, I completely regret advocating for her when others would criticize her.

My main point isn't that she's just a miserable human being and I suddenly feel the need to rant about it - rather the CONTEXT in which her volatile temper came out....being "triggered" by the plausible prospect that a woman she considered her friend may have been at least partially responsible for her own demise.  Yes....it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that she gained probably an upwards of 100 lbs within the last year of her life.  Anyone with a college education(let alone actual doctors) would completely disagree with me on this one....I'll let you go ahead and trump my silly, misguided words with your degree from the university of tumblr.

It's not rocket science - and most, if not all, of these 'body positive warriors' know damn well that medicine and science don't lie....otherwise they wouldn't get so fucking defensive when some pesky "little" facts threaten to intrude their safety bubble(until they themselves outgrow it, but humor me here).

I mean, they're more than willing to accept climate change, because FUCK TRUMP the scientists and experts on CNN told them so(if you know me, you can tell I'm playing the devil's advocate a bit here -  so bear with me), but if legitimate doctors(or those citing them) who have no ill-will against ANYONE, but in fact have taken an oath to assist and HEAL anyone who walks into their office....tells them that being 500+ lbs on a 5'4" frame *might* be a tad detrimental when in your late 20s/early 30s AND they were barely breaching 450 just a year ago and just under 400 two years ago, etc....and at the rate they're going the chances of making it to the age of 50 are rather (pardon the expression)slim?  Of course that would get one enraged "tumblrina" threatening to sue for medical malpractice and storming out of that place in a huff where she goes home and creates a blog entry about how a doctor -  a DOCTOR of all people - "fat shamed" her, and what has the world we live in come down to?

And I'm hardly exaggerated with any of this.  :blink:

Jackie waa the first name I thought of (obviously) but I didn't know of any ssbbw out there with that name except for Juicy Jacqulyn but I know you weren't referring to her since she ain't Asian lol. So I guessed what I did for the Hell of it lol. But yeah you are right with everything you said. And she doesn't sound like a very nice person. Guess everyone was right about her and all the mean things they said about her were definitely justifiable 

46 minutes ago, Mik654 said:

Jackie waa the first name I thought of (obviously) but I didn't know of any ssbbw out there with that name except for Juicy Jacqulyn but I know you weren't referring to her since she ain't Asian lol. So I guessed what I did for the Hell of it lol. But yeah you are right with everything you said. And she doesn't sound like a very nice person. Guess everyone was right about her and all the mean things they said about her were definitely justifiable 

Thanks, but I was not implying that she was Asian....I said that she was known to compare herself to an Asian bear - Jackie evidently has this bizarre fascination with Pandas, as she's adopted the secondary tag 'TwoPandas' to at least one of her social networking identities. 

Black, White, Asian, Furry, Lazy, Fat, and quite irritable even when not provoked -  yup, the perfect 'spirit animal' of your archetypal tumblrina SJW.  :P

This is a very deep topic and thread is a bit lengthy so in case this was already stated .....sorry.

I know this is the way I am and it has always been very innocent in my eyes....although I would say over the years my want and need for more and more weight on women and my wife has definitely increased considerably over the years.  I us d to think if my wife early on was 150-160 lbs. at 5’ 3” she would be fat and heavy enough.  After having our b**s back to back to back she was at her all time high a year after her last delivery.....so she basically couldn’t control her appetite and ended up gaining more a year after her last delivery of our last baby.  She was around 215 lbs. she was out of control with her appetite and it gave me so much arousal.....yea I guess I am pretty sick for watching her eat and eat and even sneak snacks and food behind my back because she just couldn’t get full....and I loved it.  I honestly felt that part of watching her eat uncontrollable with how heavy she was .....was enough to satisfy me.  It was but a couple years later she finally skimmed down.  Many years in between she yo yo’d and would gain and lose the same 15-25 lbs.  during this time looking on line at all the beautiful women that were of her similar height and weighed 300+ lbs.  they didn’t even look that heavy to me and that’s what I always thought would be so sexy for my wife to get up to 300 lbs.  so initially I considered her fat at 150-160 lbs.  and today I would love to see her at 300+ lbs. and not think that it would even look to Fat on her.  With all this said I do believe that even at 200+ lbs. I would look at her sometimes and think wow she is Fat .....she felt Fat to the touch and when she sat on my lap she was really heavy and she even looked really fat when she would try and squeeze into clothes that didn’t fit her anymore....and then all of a sudden a switch in my mind would go off and I would think she looked thinner to me all of a sudden and wanted for her to get much fatter.  Although the thing that satisfied not having the extra weight was watching her eat hearing her discuss how Fat she was (which she did a lot more back then) and other factors that helped cure my need for wanting more physical Fat on her for my desires.

i know everyone has differences with regard to this fetish and someone who loves a 200 lb. woman and feels that is enough weight there are some that feel 500-600 lbs. still isn’t heavy or fat enough for them.  I kind of feel fortunate that I don’t desire my wife to be 500-600 lbs. to get me aroused. But by the same token once again my interest in more and more weight has gone up considerable over a long period of time.....but I also think that my interest has been skewed by seeing all the Beutiful 300,350 + lb. women I see on line.

I am guilty though....I DO LOVE FAT ON MY WIFE and Other women for that matter....that is just who I am.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a member of a couple groups on fb where people often talk about various kinks and fetishes. I haven't usually brought it up myself, because whenever I see fat fetishism come up I see a lot of really, really negative comments.  Comments like:

" in here it is shown the only two possible reactions to what my body used to be like: fetishised attraction, and disgust. which is like the inner core of my hatred for this image "
or
"Feederism is one of the worst fetishes, it's literally abuse."
or
" If there’s anything I hate more than daddies, it’s FEEDER daddies. Great, encourage someone with a budding eating disorder to become sick and borderline immobile and maybe die early so you can get you pathetic penis hard. "

And when I see posts on places like r/dyingtobefat or comments on posts about people having feeder boyfriends, they're hostile in ways that go far and beyond "Ew, fatness is gross." People genuinely hate the kind of habits we encourage and the self-destructive lifestyle that results. And beyond that, SO MANY OF US are mouthbreathing creeps. Shit, why ya reckon turnover is so ludicrously high in the bbw scene? We get these men scaring women, and it's almost always men scaring women, from touching our community with a ten foot pole after a while, our demands for more weight gain never let up, and many women towards the upper end of the weight spectrum go to an early grave.

The more I see of this sort of thing, the more I start to wonder if maybe the whole damn fetish is immoral and ought to be self-suppressed. I have a long distance partner who's willingly gained about 50 pounds for me over the course of several years (She was underweight before, not overweight yet) and I feel like telling her she doesn't have to try anymore because this is all so wrong. Like maybe stop watching all these feeder videos and weight gain timelines and stuff, I just feel so sick inside when I think about the broader implications of what we're doing.

Am I making sense? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong or just whining. But this whole thing has me feeling horrible. I don't want to genuinely hurt women for selfish erotic gain.  Thoughts? Perspectives?

54 minutes ago, Abaddonis said:

Are we bad people?

Well, my perspective is:

1. A qualified "no," for various reasons, though I don't find this "moral quandary" issue to be nearly as fascinating as many others seem to, which leads directly into...
  2. A mere few topics below this new one that you have created, there already exists a lengthy thread about this exact issue.

Guest sorry for the fuss, <3
On 4/6/2018 at 12:57 AM, Abaddonis said:

Am I making sense? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong or just whining. But this whole thing has me feeling horrible. I don't want to genuinely hurt women for selfish erotic gain.  Thoughts? Perspectives?

This fetish is dangerous when enacted outside of fantasy. If you find yourself unable to stop yourself from enacting this fetish in reality, then you should suppress your fantastic thoughts as well.

Regardless of what any of the fetishists here tell you, there is no such thing as being fat and healthy. Even within "normal weight" BMI ranges, one can be overfat. That is one has too much fat mass as a percentage of their body's total mass.

Here's a shitty truth:
Excessive fat promotes inflammation. Inflammation leads to cellular damage, including damage to a cell's nucleus and rough endoplasmic reticulum and the ribosomes it supports. Damage to those structures results in mutations of RNA and is a precursor to cancer.

Being overfat is unhealthy.

Not to mention the damage to joints, the pulmonary system, IQ, vascular system, the dermis, the digestive tract, the pancreas, etc. that occurs with being overweight/overfat and above and the lifestyles and diets diets maintained by most people who are overweight and above.

Being overfat is unhealthy and leads to an early death.

You may find someone who is living with minimal medical issues, if any, even though they are overweight. Research physicians will tell you the likelihood of them having an even better embodied experience would increase greatly if they lost fat tissue.

Or you can perpetuate harm by trying to justify the risks however your mind allows, but the risks exist no matter how much we want to wish them away.

8 hours ago, tellnoone said:

Here's a shitty truth:
Excessive fat promotes inflammation. Inflammation leads to cellular damage, including damage to a cell's nucleus and rough endoplasmic reticulum and the ribosomes it supports. Damage to those structures results in mutations of RNA and is a precursor to cancer.

Not to mention the damage to joints, the pulmonary system, IQ, vascular system, the dermis, the digestive tract, the pancreas, etc. that occurs with being overweight/overfat and above and the lifestyles and diets diets maintained by most people who are overweight and above.

You may find someone who is living with minimal medical issues, if any, even though they are overweight. Research physicians will tell you the likelihood of them having an even better embodied experience would increase greatly if they lost fat tissue.

Or you can perpetuate harm by trying to justify the risks however your mind allows, but the risks exist no matter how much we want to wish them away.

Hey, @tellnoone - I recommend you.....

:mellow:

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 4/9/2018 at 11:03 AM, tellnoone said:

This fetish is dangerous when enacted outside of fantasy. If you find yourself unable to stop yourself from enacting this fetish in reality, then you should suppress your fantastic thoughts as well.

Regardless of what any of the fetishists here tell you, there is no such thing as being fat and healthy. Even within "normal weight" BMI ranges, one can be overfat. That is one has too much fat mass as a percentage of their body's total mass.

Here's a shitty truth:

Yet it still turns you on. Ain't life funny?

Guest grateful

How about the non FA world's speculation on the matter...

"He wants her fat so other men aren't attracted to her. He will fatten her until she can't move and then move on to his next victim."

(and it's always a guy...women who fatten men get a pass) " He wants her to have a weight problem because it hides his own deficiencies."

"He has low self esteem, has lowered the bar and will only spend time with 'flawed women'. He is aggressive and mean and cruel. His feedism is a power trip, a disrespect and an attempt to incarcerate his partner in a more limited existence."

"He is a 'mouth breathing creep'  " LOL

"Feeders have no soul....they are subhuman and do not feel anything...they are self centered and selfish."

All of the above is why I find the fantasy of someone 'needing to be fat' as much as I 'want them to be fat', to be an attractive scenario.

Would we ruin each other? And, is it ever possible to meet such a person who doesn't have other issues such as building a persona under the cloak of anonymity (which I do myself).

The times I've shred my true ID have had mixed results...often just plain uncomfortable as most folks have a constellation of challenges that don't show up on line.

Please keep this discussion rolling. This is all the stuff I like to skip over while I'm busy complimenting the next girl who "wants to be fat".

Perhaps the next time my hands are wandering around some curves, and she's enjoying it, I should also gently urge her to walk and eat greens and get a little lighter.

Guest DailyDose
On 4/9/2018 at 5:03 AM, tellnoone said:

Here's a shitty truth:

This hurts, man. I'm starting to question myself. I hate this

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Clam_

I've been lurking for a while and I've been interested in chubby girls for a few years but this is my first time posting here. Around daily for the past few years I've been pleasuring myself on strictly the bellies of chubby women and skinny women who've gained a slight bit of weight. There's a certain point for me where the weight is too much and I don't get turned on. Probably around the threshold of overweight. So Im not interested in BBWs or the unhealthy aspects of weight gain.

What is compelling me to write for the first time ever is really beyond me. Only within the past few weeks have I really been questioning how this fetish is affecting me. Nothing has changed in my life and I haven't altered my intake of material. I've stayed away from nudity the whole time I've been interested in chubby women and I am not even in the slightest compelled to view anything involving teens. 

What I worry about relates to spirituality. I've been a Christian my entire life and I know that this fetish obviously isn't accepted in the Christian lifestyle. I've found it really easy to live other parts of the Christian life and otherwise stay really close to God, staying away from alcohol and sex before marriage and viewing nudity. I have no desire to change my faith and wouldn't even consider it. 

So I say all that to say that my struggle has stemmed from a contradiction in the lifestyle that I try to adhere to. Plus the fact that I'm worried about how unhealthy getting off daily can be. I do it simply because it feels good. I have this fetish because it feels good.

I've never opened up about how I feel about this before and I've probably made it sound confusing, but I guess I'm at a point where I'm not sure what to do. I know I can stop, but I don't exactly want to. Reading everyone's replies has been very helpful as I've lurked for a few months and I'm glad that I'm not the only one worried about the effects of this. 

I'm just concerned with how I should stop or if I even should. It's probably better for me to get rid of this habit, but I think that everyone has something that turns them on that they can't shove aside. I just want to be healthy while dealing with it. 

On 4/9/2018 at 4:03 AM, tellnoone said:

Here's a shitty truth:

eh...

It's not quite as cut and dry as that.

Having too much visceral fat is unhealthy. Excessive visceral fat promotes inflammation. Too much visceral fat leads to metabolic issues including diabetes. 

On the other hand, having extra subcutaneous fat, especially if it is hyperplastic rather than hypertrophic, is shown to have the opposite effect.

Granted, I am not sure if there is a way to ensure that someone gains only subcutaneous fat (though exercise may play a significant role), but it provides food for thought.