Operation Sympathy Gain

et809

Author's note: Hey everyone. Had the idea to write this and got as far as I could in one sitting. The formatting got a little weird, but it's late and I don't have the energy to fix it now. I'll get to it as soon as I can. I hope it doesn't getting in the way too much. Meanwhile, enjoy. And, as always, feedback is welcomed.

Edit: Fixed formatting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“The night was great guys, thanks for coming.”
“Oh, you’re the man, Will. Thanks for being such a great host. It’s just a pity Lucy wasn’t able to come. Did she say why?”
“Well, yeah. I guess I can tell you guys. You know how she’s always getting on and off diets, right? Well, she managed to gain some weight during her most recent try. I told her I could get some healthy stuff for her tonight, but she said that food wasn’t the problem. Actually, she was just ashamed she was always failing her diets and didn’t want us to see her.”
“Oh, poor thing.”
“Yeah, I know. I tried talking her out of it. I mean, it’s not like anyone here would think less of her or judge her.”
“Yeah, totally.”
“I wish there was some way we could show her how dear she is to us. Like, a way for us to help her on her goal to lose weight and at the same time that it really doesn’t matter to us. What we care about is her happiness and being able to enjoy her company.”
“Dude, we all agree totally.”
“Yeah, Will.”

The conversation seemed to die down. I started conducting my guests to the exit. As we were about to leave my home, one of the girl guests interjected.

“Maybe we could lose weight together with her.”
“What do you mean, Linda?”
“Well, I’ve seen some couples do this.”
“Yeah, me too, but… We’re all pretty much in shape.”
“I know! That’s the point. First we all gain some weight, THEN we lose it again. At the same time, we will help her by being on the same boat and send a message that we don’t care about how much she weighs. We’re all cool with any of us not being swimsuit models.”
“Huh, it makes sense…”
“I like the sound of that.”

As everyone gave Linda their approval for the plain, I remained quiet, trying not to show my nervousness. You see, I was a closet feeder. No one in my group of friends knew about my fetish at the time. I couldn’t believe what was happening in front of me. I considered being to drunk or hallucinating. It was a dream come true. So I played it cool as best as I could.

“Yeah, good idea, Linda. So what do you have in mind?”
“Well, I think the best way of doing this keeping Lucy in the dark for a while. She is shy and she could react unpredictably if she found out. My plan is to just indulge for a while. Once we all start to get big enough to see a difference, we start mentioning how we are gaining weight. But then, we comfort each other by being reassuring that it’s no big deal. If this doesn’t work, the next time Lucy says anything about trying to lose weight again, we ask to join her.”

Everyone liked the plan. I went along. We said goodbyes and I went to bed. Of course I stayed wide awake for some time after that. All I could think was ways to sabotage operation sympathy gain.

The next day, I created a parallel group chat where we could coordinate our operations. At first it went slowly. I was focused on the female gain, but I felt I needed to play neutral field as not to blow my cover. I wasn’t a feedee either, but the idea of gaining weight myself didn’t bother me either. So I acted as a gaining coach for everybody and followed my own advice. Not too enthusiastically, though.

I told everyone I was cancelling my gym membership and asked if anyone had any tips on gaining. This made other people go after how to’s on gaining, which I already knew, but saved me the risk of exposing my interests.

After about a month, the first reports of the girls talking about the changes in their bodies started appearing. The good part, it was in a positive light. They all liked how their boobs or their butts were bigger and getting her more attention now. The guys just commented that they noticed they now had less definition, but didn’t mind it much.

A month later, I could notice everyone had gained noticeably. Some more than others. I was careful not to stray too far from the average of the group, which if I guessed correctly, was about ten pounds. Of course I would be the last one to say anything about it.

By this point, everyone was getting used to the more sedentary lifestyle, and the gain picked up pace. During the second half of the third month, about when I had gained another 7 pounds, the first comment from one of the girls popped up in the group. It was Rachel, one of more petite girls.

“I guess I’m really starting to get chubby. Even my bigger clothes are starting to feel snug now.”
“I guess that’s expected, you’re one of skinnier one of ones when we started, right?”

I tried being not very direct. In fact, she was the skinniest and shortest of us. My gamble worked and more people agreed and even congratulated her on sticking to the plan. She seemed to dismiss it. Some days later I noticed she was wearing new, looser clothes. She didn’t cut back on her eating either, so everything was still safe.

One day, when I woke up, I caught I glimpse in the mirror. My gut was really visible now. I had forgotten about our plan for a while, as work had been somewhat demanding lately. I guess it must’ve been the same for everyone else, as the group chat was slow, too. My arms very soft now, and jiggled a little when I waved them.

I went looking for my scales. When I got on them, they registered a gain of 25 pounds so far. I was taken aback. I never expected to gain so fast. But I remained quiet. Since I wasn’t even really trying, I imagined other people would be gaining even faster than me.

A couple of weeks later my suspicions were confirmed. I was talking to Linda and she casually mentioned she had gained 34 pounds so far. Luckily we were texting, so I could hide my reaction. I kept going normally.

“Cool.”
“What about you?”
“How much I’ve gained? I’m not really sure. Let me check… About 36 pounds.”

I lied. I didn’t want to make her feel like she had gained that much.

“Oh, ok.”
“So, got any idea when stage 2 should start?”
“Well, I was expecting the guys to have gained a little more by now. If you’re any indication, I’m a few pounds off in my estimations. I think that for this to work the guys would need to gain about 50 pounds. I’m not sure how much Lucy gained since graduating college, but I’m guess that’s about that.”

I’d say that Linda grossly overestimated that number. Lucy had always been a bit chubby, but I would say that 50 pounds was what she had gained since high school. But I used it to my advantage.

“It makes sense.”
“I was expecting that would happen when I got to 40, but I guess I’m wrong.”
“Well, the guys actually seem to be gaining slightly faster than the girls. If we tell everyone that we all should aim to get to 50 that should guarantee that the plan will work.”
“Hmm, agreed.”

We shared our conclusion with the rest of the group a week later.

“Sounds like a good plan.”
“Yeah.”
“How much have you guys gained so far?”

There was a pause.

“This may sound a little dumb, but I have no idea.”
“Yeah, me neither. I haven’t weighed myself since college.”
“I have no idea what I weigh now. Or how much I weighed before we started the plan.”

This sounded wonderful to me.

“Hasn’t anyone here kept track of their progress besides Linda and me?”
“Well, I don’t know how much I weigh now, but a little before we started I was at 112 pounds.”

It was Rachel again. This was even better. She was the one who had gained the least so far, being the smallest one of us, to begin with.

“Well, I guess we can weigh you and use that as reference. Once you have gained the 50 pounds, probably everyone else will have, too.”
“Great, but I don’t have any scales.”
“Are you home? I can come by and lend you mine.”
“Yeah, sure. Thanks.”

Rachel lived down the street from me, so it wasn’t such a forced offer. However, before leaving, I was struck with a great idea. I tampered with the scales so that the dial would be 10% off. This way, she wouldn’t notice anything was wrong when the scales were unloaded, but would end up needing to gain 66 pounds to get to get to the 50 pound goal. It was an analog dial, so it wasn’t so difficult.

When I got to her home, I could see she had gained quite a lot so far. It used to be hard to tell, but now I could really see how she had more of a pear shaped body type. I could see clear lovehandles spilling from her jeans when her shirt rode up after we hugged. She was very fair skinned, but now that we were trying to be as sedentary as we could, she got out even less and was even more pale, which gave her the appearance of a delicate tea cup overflowing with silk smooth whipped cream.

I said I was going to leave, but she asked me to stay so she could report her weight. She just said she would go to the bedroom to have a little privacy to take off her clothes and get a more accurate measurement. I didn’t even have the intention of bringing that up, but I cheered inside. Soon she returned.

“I’m 128, so that’s still 34 pounds to go. Guess I have a really small frame, I thought I had gained a lot more!”

That felt a little off to me, too, but I just said a neutral comment and went back home. On my way, I kept thinking about my tampering with the dial and doing some math. When I got inside it hit me. In my previous calculations, I had assumed that when the scales read Rachel’s 112+50=162 pound goal weight, she would actually be 10% more than that, or about 162*1.1=178 pounds.

In reality, what I had done was that whatever the dial read was 90% of the real value. This meant that when the scales read the goal weight, Rachel would actually be 162/0.9=180. A small difference, but still. And this is in case I actually got the tampering right. The divergence should grow exponentially with the calibration error. Well, now all that was left was to sit back and eat.

Some time went by since the scale exchange. These days I was really starting to feel my added weight. I didn’t have a way of measuring anymore, but my experience told me I should have gained Linda’s set goal of 50 pounds. I hadn’t seen her or Rachel in a while, but I had gone out with some of the other people in our group and I could tell my gaining had slowed in comparison with even some of the girls. Claire, one of more average sized, hourglass shaped girls, whom I guess should have started around 130, must have certainly gained at least 60 pounds by now. This would put her at a very voluptuous 195 pounds. I was in FA heaven.

After some more time, people started getting curious about how much longer it would take Rachel to reach her goal.

“I’m really sorry guys. I’ve been eating as much as I can but I haven’t made much progress. I’m doing my best.”

I thought this was strange and texted Linda.

“Hey, just keeping tabs. How is your gain going?”
“Well, I reached 50 a while ago. After that stopped going full steam on the eating, but habit is a hard thing to kill. I’m up 58 now.”
“Damn. I wonder what’s up Rachel.“

That day I went to a drugstore and weighed myself on the public scales. The dial indicated I had gained 56 pounds total.

One month later, everyone was getting pretty much huge. We all had changed our wardrobes multiple times now. I had reached the 60 pound mark, while Linda reached 64. We were the ones who were gaining the slowest. Some of us must have gained 70 and didn’t even knew it. The situation was getting surreal.

Then I finally got to the root of the mystery. Rachel finally contacted me. She said she was worried something was wrong with the scales. I instantaneously got nervous. She had finally realised I tampered with the scales. She asked if I could go visit her and take a look.

The vision I had when she opened her door was something I could never have prepared for. She was enormous. She wore a pair of shorts much bigger in size than her previous attire, but they were doing a much worse job of containing her fat. Her belly was fully exposed. The only thing covering her upper body was what I initially thought was a very tight bra, but in reality was a white tank top shirt stretched to its limit. I acted as nonchalantly as I could.

“Hey, Will. So as I was telling you over the phone, I’ve been doing my best to gain weight, but a while ago, I’ve been making really slow progress.”

She took me to her bedroom, where she had left the scales since my last visit. As she stepped on it, I could see the dial rest on 153 pounds. That was indeed really weird. Even with the calibration error, she was way above 170. After her, I stepped on it, and it read… 145 pounds!?

“Uh-oh.”

It was all I could say. I stood there for a while, trying to understand what was going on. I was easily 215 pounds by now. As I stepped down, my brain clicked. I had taken my shoes off, so when my feet touched the soft, fuzzy ground, I knew what was up. I looked down. There was carpet covering the entire floor. Oh man, I felt sorry for Rachel.

“Uhh… Rachel. I have good news and bad news for you. I always try to tell the bad news first, but they only make sense the other way around. The good part is I know what’s wrong with the scale. The bad part is that it is probably off by a large margin. The real number we see might be a little shocking, so I want you to be prepared for that.”
“Oh, man…”
“The thing is, your bedroom is covered in this very thick carpet. The way the scale is designed, after you get on top of it, the bottom side gets cushioned by the carpet material.”
“Argh, I get it. So whatever the load was it basically gets capped off to something way less  than that. I feel so dumb now…”
“Don’t be. I made that same mistake once when I stayed at a hotel. I was lucky enough to know how much I weighed so I realized something was wrong.”
“Well, let’s se what I really weigh, then.”

We went to the living room. Rachel didn’t care about taking off her clothes this time. It really wouldn’t make a difference now. I kept the calibration error on purpose, but out of compassion this time. At least it should reduce her shock.

“Oh my god. I weigh 206 pounds? I almost doubled the goal…”

Of course I didn’t correct her. She had way more than doubled it, as she actually weighed 228 pounds.

“Don’t beat yourself over it.”
“Don’t worry, I won’t. I was prepared for worse. I actually feel kinda proud. I bet I was the one who gained the most, which means I’ll be the one who will be the best at getting Lucy’s confidence back!”
“I like the way you think, Rachel. Always the optimist.”

We communicated our findings to the group chat. Everyone sent words of support to Rachel, who assured everyone she was fine with it. Even with the previous agreement this meant no one needed to keep gaining anymore, there was a spontaneous motion of people saying that since Rachel dedicated herself so much, they would go a little further on their initial pledge as well.

“Since the goal of this whole plain was to gain weight in sympathy for someone, this is our way of showing sympathy to Rachel.”

She was very moved by this. Me too, but in another way. The whole situation was unreal. We were all fat, fatter than we all had ever been, some of us fatter than our targeted friend and soon to be even fatter. This was the beginning of phase 2.

Edited by et809
Formatting

Guest loljuicepwn

Don't normally comment but the premise for this is superb. Pacing was great, only issue is there isn't more. Thanks for the story so far. :)

Author's note: Hello, everyone. Again, thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm glad to see so many people invested in the story. This new update is a little slower compared to the first one, but I hope you can enjoy it. This next week I should be able to make more progress and post a followup sooner, too. Anyway, here's the new chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the next part of this story to make sense, I feel I have to go back a bit. You may have noticed that our initial target for this whole plan was rarely mentioned. That was indeed the case from our point of view. For most of phase 1, I think the majority of our group didn’t think much about her and forgot why we were doing it. I can’t really blame them.

During this time, Lucy never went out with us. Between being too tired or other excuses for not going out, she just interacted with us via group chat. On top of that, during the final months of the first stage of our project, she was assigned to a business trip, which worked to our (or mine) advantage in buying time for achieving, or rather surpassing, our goal weights.

Not that shunned her away from our group or anything. We tried keeping in touch as best as we could, especially Linda and me, from what I gathered. I was one of the closest friends Lucy had in our group to begin with. This provided me with the opportunity to actually keep track of her weight, to some extent.

Lucy didn’t know I was an FA, but she did know it didn’t matter to me how much she weighed and I wouldn’t judge her about her struggles. This made her feel comfortable with sharing some information about her dieting and gaining, to my delight. I even gave her legitimate advice on losing weight, out of good faith.

As I had mentioned earlier, when Linda set our goal, I estimated Lucy had gained some 50 pounds since high school. Being on the short side, this meant a lot for her. She also was never in the thin region of the spectrum to begin with. I’d give her about 140 pounds when we met, so that would put her at around 190 when the operation started.

For some time her weight was going downwards right as we began our plan, but as I expected, she could keep it for very long. From what she told me, after a seven pound loss, she was back in her starting weight in half the time it took her to lose it. I tried telling her not to let it bring her down, but after around the same period, she told me she had ate her way to just over the 200 pound mark. I felt bad for her, but couldn’t stop being excited.

Then came the trip. Up to that point, she had stayed at the same weight. When she told me that she had decided to put her dieting plans on hold while she was away, I knew there would be some damage done, but I just gave a positive feedback to make her feel better. I knew it was an important deal and she needed to have relaxed mindset for that.

The place she stayed at wasn’t all inclusive or anything, but she was naturally a big eater. During this time I got a few reports on her stuffing sessions and how good it felt to finally be able to eat whatever she wanted without having to worry about her diet. From my perspective this was the happiest I’d seen her in a long time. My wish was for her to be able to be happy like that all the time, not having to worry about weight issues.

But of course that wasn’t happening, at least for now. When she got back she kept telling me how fat she was and how she had never been so big. It was hard restraining my impulses, especially after she revealed she was now 232 pounds. 

Phase 2 began almost one week before Lucy came back home. Rachel’s surpassing of the goal was very fortuitous, in retrospect. Should we have settled for Lucy’s old weight as a target, there would be a possibility Lucy would see our attempts at sympathizing with her as us crying over nothing.

“Ugh, I can’t believe I don’t fit anything in my wardrobe again.”

“I hear you, I’ve gained a lot these past months. But don’t worry, I bet it’s not as bad.”

This was our first calculated intervention in the group chat. We left it at that for a while, enough for Lucy to be able to catch it, then proceeded to talk about other things. A few days later, we did something similar.

“I need to lose some weight, do you guys have any diet advice?”

“Oh, c’mon, you look great, Linda.”

“Yeah, you were rocking it the other day. If you did gain something, it looks great on you.”

“Oh, you guys. You’re so sweet.”

Lucy didn’t comment on anything, but we were pretty sure she saw that exchange, as she was online talking with me at that moment.

Then, one day after Lucy had come home, we hit the spot. Some of the girls who were still committed to catching up with Rachel organized a girl’s night out. In an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet.

“So what do you say girls? I’ve been there a few times and the food is GREAT”

“Hmm… I don’t know. I feel like I should take it a little easier on the eating. I’ve gained a lot.”

“Oh, c’mon, Rachel. You didn’t gain anything!”

“Yeah, I’m way bigger than you and I have nothing to worry about.”

“Well, ok, I guess I can tag along. Life’s short, right?”

“Totally! What’s it worth losing a couple of pounds if you don’t get to have fun with your friends?”

Although that night Lucy still didn’t show any signs of life, she took the bait. Couple of days later, she responded in the group for the first time in a long time.

“What do you guys say about movie night at Will’s later tonight?”

“Oh, yeah! What are we watching?”

“We've had a bad movie night coming for a long time now. As host I'd personally suggest troll 2, but anyone is welcome to propose any film, as long as it's BAD!”

“Let's do samurai cop!”

“Both please!”

“Hahaha, yeaaaah”

“I’m in, too, people”

“Whoa, Lucy?”

“Oh yeah, Lucy is coming too, guys!”

“Hehe, yeah. Sorry I've been so absent lately, everyone. I've had some personal issues, but after this trip I decided to turn things around. I'll make an effort to be more present from now on”

Everyone cheered. Lucy stuck to her word and showed up at my home. If I hadn't seen Rachel's size earlier that week, I might not have been able to contain my reaction. She was still huge, larger than Rachel, but by a small margin, as they were almost the same height. 

Lucy was a short girl. She was very pear shaped, with large thighs, a very round bubble butt and a very pleasing figure overall. She did have quite small boobs. But her facial features soon made you forget about it. She was a very beautiful girl, with smooth skin and gorgeous green eyes. 

Even being a boob guy, you might have guessed already I had a thing for her. Although I tried for a while, she never felt comfortable with the idea of dating a long time friend, so I respected her decision and dropped the issue.

I greeted her and said we missed her. It was good having her back. I led her to my living room, where about half of my guests were waiting for the rest to arrive. 

Lucy didn't cry, but I could tell she was visibly moved when everyone showed they were sincerely happy to see her again. A few seconds it hit her. We were all much fatter. 

She didn't react to my weight gain, probably brushing it off as an isolated case. But when she saw all of us weighing upwards of 50 pounds more than she remembered, she was taken aback. She didn't say anything, but as she got accommodated I noticed when looked like she was processing everything she was seeing and read during the last few days. 

She looked most interested in the boobs. I caught her having a few glimpses on Liz and Mel, the most endowed girls in our group. She also seemed to pay attention when anyone went to the snack bar showing no signs of restraint. 

We eventually got to watch the movies. Luckily, in my opinion, Rachel didn't show up on that night. It might have been too much for Lucy to take. 

The next day I texted Linda to assess our situation. She had her own observations of the events of the previous night. Overall, we concluded that Lucy reacted positively to our efforts and vowed to continue on track with the plan. The next step was to get Rachel and Lucy closer to each other. 

The following week it came to my notice that a cover band for Pink Floyd would be playing at a nearby venue. This was a very good opportunity, as it was one the favorite bands of Lucy's, Rachel's and mine. Of course they agreed to go. Pete also showed interest. The rest was more in the mood for pizza and didn't come. 

The night came and I gave Rachel a ride. By now she had bought new clothes that fit, but her dress still complimented her new figure. It was nice observing as she sat in my car, spilling the sides of her butt over the passenger chair. Not only she didn't try to hide it, she even brought attention to it. 

“Oh my, look at this. I have to push my butt out of the way to put my seat belt on. It's even pushing the door away, hahaha. I can't believe how fat I got.”

She slammed the door, sending ripples over her whole body. It had to be my mind playing tricks on me, but she seemed almost proud. 

“Well, then take a look at this.”

I pointed at my gut, which now pressed against my steering wheel. We both smiled and laughed. She was clearly enjoying this.

We finally arrived. We were the first ones in our group. We waited at the entrance for Lucy and Pete. She was the next one to arrive. She saw me and went in our direction, but stopped in her tracks as she realized who was standing at my side.

She resumed walking and greeted us, a little ashamed as we clearly noticed her reaction. We didn’t mention anything and chatted casually. Side by side, it was quite a sight. Rachel, one of the most petite girls I’d met, now almost the same size as our group’s chubby member, at her heaviest. 

I had the opportunity to admire them a little longer before Pete arrived. He was a tall guy. Hi managed to gain a lot more than me, but due to his size, looked just a little chunkier than me. He and Lucy had already seen each other after she got back at my house during the movie night, so nothing out of the ordinary happened when he joined us.

We made our way inside. As we were getting seats, I could hear Rachel asking Lucy if she was driving or would be able to share a few beers with her.

“I took a cab, actually. But I think I’m sticking with water tonight. I’m trying to watch my figure.”

“Oh, are you going on a diet?”

“Nothing planned so far, but eventually, I think so.”

“I think I might actually go into one myself. Been meaning to lose a few pounds. Maybe we could lose it together!”

“Hey, that actually might be a good idea.”

“Yeah, it’s gonna be fun. But how about we leave that for monday? I’m really in the mood for beer. I mean, it’s Pink Floyd, let’s get us have a pint, am I right?”

Needless to say, they didn’t stay at just one. Pete wasn’t driving either, but he just shared the first ale with Lucy, as he had work in the morning. It was enough to let him a little looser, at least, as he commented with me, away from the girls:

“Wow, man, Rachel really did it, huh. I really admire how she dedicated herself to the plan.”

“Yeah and, I mean, it even fits her. It’s like she’s been this size for a while now.”

“And she’s like… more feminine now? I dunno.”

I looked at him and he looked a little embarrassed, trying to brush off his previous comment. I had a hunch and insisted on the subject.

“She looks more cuter to me now. At least more than when she was stick thin.”

“Dude, totally!”

I didn’t push further. If I was correct, Pete was starting to realize he liked bigger girls. I didn’t want to ruin it by being too forward.

A little after, the band started. It was a pretty decent show. We all enjoyed the music, chatted a little more. The girls thought the bassist was very attractive and asked if they could take pictures with him after the show. The guy was real nice and agreed. While we very briefly made small talk with him and other band members, I could see he and Pete checking Lucy and Rachel’s asses sometimes.

We parted our ways and I took Rachel home. As she was leaving, she somewhat drunkenly said:

“It was really fun going out with you guys and Lucy again. She said she had fun too. Oh, and if I were you I’d keep that belly for a while. I think she likes it!”

I didn’t have the time to ask her for more info on what she meant, as she soon closed the door and went giggling inside. All I could do afterwards was to look down and smile as adjusted the seat to make more room for my gut, before going home. 

After the concert, Rachel and Lucy apparently stuck to their diets for a while. Rachel mentioned in the parallel group that she and Lucy weighed themselves together at a public scale and that she had gained even more after we confirmed she had reached her goal. She said it in a surprised manner, but didn’t reveal her own weight. I was glad, because this meant my little cheating with my scale was out of the way. If she had revealed the discrepancy to the group, someone might have thought something was off.

The other girls who were still gaining congratulated Rachel and joked about trying to see who would be the first one to catch up with her midway. These included Claire, Liz and Mel. The last two were the tallest girls in our group. With their recent gain, they had a very amazon look to them, and couldn’t quite be classified as fat, yet.

Claire, however, had become very much plumper since reaching the 200 pound mark, being around 215 now. She gained in a distributed manner. Thunder thighs, a wobbling butt, massive boobs and a permanent double chin were all present. Her arm had also become very soft, but remained firm, with little sagging. In fact, she remained very firm all over. She liked showing off with sleeveless dresses that had a lot of cleavage. I think she just didn’t care much for her love handles, which weren’t very difficult to hide by avoiding pants. In fact, the place she had gained the least was probably her belly.

The guys stayed about the same since the beginning of phase 2, except maybe for Frank and Craig. The three of us gained mostly in our bellies, with me being the one that tended to accumulate a little more fat on the butt.They were a little shorter than me, but had gained a little more, making them comparatively fatter. However, they were not showing any signs of stopping. I’d put both of them at around 230 now.

Rachel’s comment before leaving that night remained in my mind. The next day I asked her about it, but she said  she couldn’t remember anything about it, so I dropped the subject. The thought of Lucy being attracted to my belly messed me up inside. Normally I’d ignore it as my FA fantasies being projected on other people, but the situation was so out of the ordinary I considered the possibility.

Soon I had resumed eating like a fatty again and started gaining weight again. It wasn’t the most difficult thing in the world. Now my group of friends was mostly addicted to food, so if our events didn’t revolve around it, at least it was certain there would be a lot of it to go along with whatever we were doing.

Some time after that Claire said she had matched Rachel’s gain by reaching 225 pounds. Liz congratulated her and said she was almost there, being now 232 herself.

“What do you mean? You still have a few more pounds to go, don’t you?”

“How so?”

“Well, you are way taller than Rachel. It’s easier for you to gain the same amount she did. That’s why I’m still not stopping yet.”

“Oh, yeah, you’re right.”

“Mel should still have some gaining to do, doesn’t she?”

“I do, actually.”

That exchange was a bit curious to me, especially how after some time Claire didn’t actually gain any visible weight. I tried paying closer attention to her after that. She would always suggest food centered events, and would stay close to the snack bar when we went to someone’s house, but she would eat comparatively less than the rest of us. Then, I noticed how she would carry food around and offer to the other girls, especially Liz, Mel and Linda.

Linda would politely refuse, most of the time. She had mostly kept her weight since phase 2, maybe even having lost a little. I brought her to a corner in Pete’s house, one night when the group went there to play some party games. Everyone else was focused on the match, so they didn’t notice us.

“You think there’s something going on with Claire?”

“You noticed, too?”

“I’ve had a suspicion for a while. I think she’s trying to make the girls keep gaining weight.”

“It’s pretty hard not reach that conclusion.”

“What do you think is her motivation?”

“Well, before you mentioned she was targeting the girls, I thought she was trying to fatten everyone for some reason - Have you gained any weight, by the way?”

I blushed.

“Uh, yeah. About twenty pounds. Habit is hard to kill.”

“Anyway. Since it’s just the girls, I’d say she is probably trying to be the slimmest girl in our group. I mean, from what I’ve heard, she’s getting laid way more often now that she’s gained weight. Maybe she thinks she can make it even easier if she goes after the competition.”

“Very curious...”

Of course I didn’t have any intent of stopping her, now that I knew her plan. Linda apparently didn’t care about it either. During the following weeks, Liz and Mel ballooned up considerably. Due to their height, it was hard for me to estimate their weights, but the were looking less and less like amazons and more like models for a prehistoric venus figurine. Their corpulent presence certainly instilled a sense of power or dominance whenever you were next to them.

During this period Rachel said in the complete group chat that she and Lucy had managed to lose ten pounds each. Claire was the first one to congratulate them, and chained her agenda right after that.

“So, are you happy with the results?”

“Yeah, I think I’m comfortable with my body, now.” Rachel answered.

“Wait, are you stopping already, Rach?” Lucy was expecting this to be just the beginning of their weight loss.

“You two achieved a lot already, Lucy. Maybe you should take a break, too. You don’t want to take it too far and end up yo-yo’ing. Maybe relaxing and letting your body adjust to your new weight before dieting again could be the best approach.”

I saw what was going on, but different parts of me wanted to stop it and see what would happen. I decided to go for a neutral comment.

“Yeah, maybe focus on keeping your current weight, right Lucy?”

I knew that wouldn’t happen in a million years. A few days later Linda texted me about the previous night, when Claire had got the girls together for her to show her cooking skills. It was a pasta and pastries festival. She said it was unreal how blatant she was being, literally pushing food down everyone’s throats.

“Oh, you have to try this lasagna. I really put some effort experimenting with the sauce. But don’t forget to save some space for dessert, everyone. The scones are almost done and I got plenty of clotted cream to go with that!”

We laughed about it. And made small talk for a while longer. Then, Linda asked.

“So what are you doing tonight, Will?”

“Well, I didn’t have anything planned. Probably watching some movie and eating some popcorn.”

“Hey, we could do that together. What do you say about coming here and we can see if there’s anything interesting on?”

That was an unusual invitation. Linda and I went out a lot together, but never only the two of us. I wasn’t dumb, so I was prepared for her to have some kind of ulterior motive for that.

When I got there, she was wearing a very skimpy short shorts and white top combo. Now, I did say she didn’t gain very much after we began phase 2. However, the extra 70 pounds on her frame were more than enough for me to get interested.

“Hey, I brought some ice-cream.”

“Oh, great. Come on in.”

Linda’s shorts were probably a size too small for her. This accentuated her love handles considerably. I didn’t have much time to admire her figure, before I noticed there was a banquet set for us near the couch.

“Whoa, so much food. Looks great.”

“Glad you like it.”

Not long after that we were set and started watching a movie. Conveniently, we had both already seen it, so I wasn’t paying much attention. A few minutes later Linda turned the volumed down.

“You aren’t eating that much, are you. I was expecting you’d be hungrier.”

She said a sexy, complaining tone.

“You have gained quite a lot of weight. I believe it wasn’t by eating this slow.”

I was in shock. I didn’t expect Linda to be an FA, too. I decided to play along.

“Maybe I could do a little better if I had some help.”

“Oh, I get what you mean.”

Linda proceeded to grab a plate of mini burgers and started feeding them to me. She got me some iced tea and told me to wash them down with it.

This continued for a good amount of time. I was fed pizza, chocolate cake, nachos, my own ice-cream. I had never participated in a stuffing session. I never had any idea of how sexy it felt. Sometimes I could even stop myself from moaning, which made Linda squeal with pleasure in response. I couldn’t believe it, but eventually we ran out of food.

“You’ve done well, piggy. Now let’s let your gut breath.”

She unbuttoned my shirt, which spilled over my lap with a thud.

“Oh my, you really have gained, haven’t you? Now tell, me. How much did you weight before coming in?”

“245”, I lied. I was actually closer to 250, about 248.

“Well, let us now see how bigger that number is now.”

She conducted me to her bedroom. There was one of those old medical scales that doctors have in their offices. I stepped on it. She started fidgeting with the weights. She began by setting it to 250. The scale remained unbalanced. She slowly increased the fine weight to 250.5, then 251… It finally rested at 251.7.

“Wow, you really did well for your first session, my piggy.”

She threw me on her bed.

“Now you can have your prize.”

With a smile, she removed her shirt and jumped on top of me. Up to that point, she was the fattest person I’d had sex with. It felt magical, even being as stuffed as I was.

After we were done, she dropped her character and started speaking normally with me again.

“You must think I’m a weirdo for doing this.”

“Don’t worry, I’m an FA, too.”

Her eyes grew wide.

“Wait, you know about it, too? So that means…”

“We’ve been playing around with everyone else for the wrong reasons? Yeah, I guess so. I did want to help Lucy come to terms with her weight.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“So, were you trying to fatten up the girls, too?”

“No, just the guys actually. I was focusing on Craig and Frank. I’ve been fucking them for some time now. I wasn’t as direct with them as I was with you, though, so I think they don’t know about… this”

“Both of them? Oh… now it makes sense. Do they know about each other?”

“Don’t think, so. What about you?”

“Well, I’ve mostly kept to myself and been enjoying the show.”

“Ok, but why did you start gaining weight again? You know, that was what pushed me over the edge and made me decide to call you. Are you a feedee, too?”

“Well…”

I told her about my crush on Lucy and how I thought she was into me gaining weight.

“Oh, that’s sweet. Well, I can help you with that, if that’s what you want to.”

“I’m not sure. I think I can gain on my own.”

“Oh, pity, it was so much fun having you as my little piglet. Well, we come up with an arrangement.”

I felt aroused again.

“What do you propose?”

“How about you let me getting you fatter and I try my best to get you and Lucy together?”

“That’s pretty unbalanced to me. And your side of the deal is very unguaranteed, too.”

“What’s your counter-offer?”

“Well, first, I’ll complement my side by offering to help you get the guys even fatter.”

“Interesting, what about my side?”

“First, we have to get Claire to start gaining weight again. Plus, you’ll have to keep gaining, too. And finally, as soon as Lucy and I get together, I’ll stop seeing you. Until then, you can hook up with me or anyone else as much as you like.” 

“Ooh, I like the sound of that. Except for the part about me gaining. But, welp… It’s a deal! Let’s call it… phase 3.”

“Deal!”

“Now let’s seal it. Come and fuck me, I’m tired of being on top.”

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, et809 said:

Sorry to keep everyone hanging. Yes, I intend to finish this story! Life has been very demanding and I haven't had the energy to write it yet. Sorry again, but I'll post an update as soon as possible.

It’s all good, man! I just thought it was great. Glad to hear you’ll finish it. 

My conditions on the deal weren’t as arbitrary as they seemed. Of course, getting the girls that were gaining the least back into gaining was a good reward in itself. But it all had to do with the endgame. I was determined to convince Lucy she could be happy getting fatter, and I couldn’t have any of our friends trying to maintain their weights for that.

Linda kept her side of the deal. She was very savvy, so it was easy for her to manipulate Claire, especially now that she was increasing her own food intake as well. As any FA should know, exposure is a very powerful tool. Soon enough their weights started climbing up again.

As for myself, I had similar results. I had to admit it was kinda sexy to have some influence in my guy friends. Offering to get some pizza, a round of starters at the bar on me, daring to see who could eat the most... I was putting my minor fantasies in practice, only the targets weren’t what I would have chosen.

At 270, I was feeling really fat. My pants would push my belly fat up, especially when I was sitting. By now I had accepted my destiny as a permanently fat person, so I decided to enjoy it. It was a wonderful feeling, letting go as a feeder and experiencing how it felt to be a feedee and a gainer. It was almost like these two different parts of me completed each other in a feedback loop. Not that they only had each other to have fun with.

By then I had come to the conclusion that Linda had an extreme sex drive. We had been seeing each other practically every day, sometimes more than once. And I knew  I wasn’t the only one she was seeing. I’d say certainly there were two more guys, beside me, with possibly a third or fourth person, which were less regular. I didn’t care who and didn’t ask. I was happy to have a good source of sex, especially with someone I had such a chemistry.

We would alternate our roles pretty evenly. Sometimes I was the feeder, sometimes she was. I knew she wasn’t trying to pull a fast one on me, since she was gaining even faster than I was, by now 30 pounds since the beginning of our deal. Even though I was indeed doing a good job as her feeder, I attributed this to her eating habits when away from bed. Either her inner feeder was subconsciously influencing her in the direction of the most fattening foods or, now that she allowed herself to eat to her heart’s desire, it was her nature to really go for it. In any case, the pounds kept on piling and piling, on both of us.

Another ten pounds later, for each of us, a curious unrelated incident took place. I was giving Rachel a ride home after a night out at the bar. She invited me in. I’m not sure if it was only me then but, even though it was relatively early in the night, it felt like it was very late. Or, rather, it looked like that, since I didn’t feel tired, either.

I obliged and took a seat. Rachel came after me pouring a glass of whisky for her and offered some, already with another glass in hand. I accepted it. I hadn’t drank all night and she had great taste in her buying choices, scotch-wise. My house was within walking distance, so I could get my car back the next day.

Up until a few weeks ago, Rachel had managed to keep her weight around where she left it after she stopped dieting. After a quick glance, I noticed a probable cause of why it hadn’t been the case anymore. There were treats all over the house. Chocolate boxes, cookies, chips. They were all unopened, but the sheer amount and uniform distribution throughout the room indicated they were being kept neatly in stock.

That night, Rachel had gorged herself on food while we were out. She sat beside me and grabbed a bag of M&M's. She opened it and started munching on them as if it had been hours since her last meal. Although she was avoiding eye contact, she broke the silence.

“You know, before we went out I ordered a couple of pizzas.”

“Oh, don’t worry about me. I’m fine. Already ate before we went out.”

“Actually, I ate them before we left…”

“Oh.”

She looked embarrassed, but it was clear she was trying to say something. I decided to help.

“So, Rachel… I noticed you’ve been gaining some weight.”

“Yeah, I’m already up 15 pounds from my heaviest, back when I was trying to gain to our goal.”

She had a matter-of-factly tone, but quickly regained her embarrassed look again. I could sense she was feeling conflicted about it. I took a sip of my drink and got up. I looked around and a chocolate bar that wasn’t too far away. I returned to my seat.

“Why don’t you have some of this?”

“I’m already eating these M&M's.”

“Yeah, but try eating both at the same time.”

“Ok…”

She seemed suspicious about it, but she gave it a try. After a few moments, her expression changed, and seemed to be enjoying it. I got up again and managed to see a few twinkies sitting on the kitchen counter. After grabbing them and getting back to Rachel, I put them on her lap.

“Now have some of these.”

She got what I was trying to do. She complied and started eating all the snacks together, now with increased pace and gusto. She looked excited.

“Are you ok with this? Are you enjoying it? Does this make you feel good?”

Her breathing was heavy and she could only nod. She had a conflicted smile and was blushing. Sometimes she would look at me and look ashamed. I tried my best at a supportive look, but she still didn’t maintain eye contact for very long. After she was done eating, she panted for a while. She then looked at me and started speaking.

“Since I first started gaining weight for the plan, I couldn’t stop thinking about the feeling of getting full and becoming fatter. After a while I started really enjoying it. I tried to shove those thoughts aside because I felt I was being a weirdo. But they persisted. I felt such a rush when I started eating, thinking ‘I’m going to get fat doing this’, ‘the more I eat the bigger I’ll get’ or ‘I’m getting so big, but I still need to fatten up so much more, I have to eat more’! Especially before we realized what was wrong with the scale, I kept thinking about how good it felt that I was gaining weight as fast as I could, but it was nowhere near enough.”

She paused and looked at me with a grin.

“But then, when you came over and told me that the problem was the carpet, I thought: “Oh man, I wonder how much does this mean I weight”. And when I saw it, I burst inside. I was so fat! That was a huge number. And I liked it. I wanted to grab my fat there and then and just absorb how fat I had become. But then I realised you were there with me, watching. It hit me how weird it was that I was actually enjoying getting way fatter than I was supposed to be, hahaha. I’m sorry I’m telling you all this. It hasn’t changed the fact that I’m so weird. But… wait, why did you give me that food? How did you know…”

I put my hand on Rachel’s shoulder. She was still just a tiny bit tipsy and was confused about the implications of what I had done.

“Rachel, it’s ok. You’re not weird. Or rather, you are. But being weird? You know what? It’s more than OK. It’s good! Everyone is weird, and that is one of the best things in life. Could you imagine how boring it would be if everyone was normal?”

“Hahaha, yeah.”

“Anyway, about the way you are weird: what if I told you’re not alone? That you’re not the only one that feels the way you’ve been feeling?”

“Are you saying you know about this… thing? Is… is this a thing?”

“Short answer: yes.”

I told her about the many different aspects of fat fetishism. I tried not to focus on myself. As far as she knew, I was only someone who had heard about it.

“It was just so weird. Once I started dieting, it felt like something was missing. I was less happy than when I was trying to gain weight. That’s why I was in such a rush to end the diet. When I did it, I started feeling better, but it was only when started eating to my heart’s desires that I felt happy again. Even more when I could notice I was getting bigger. I just wish I didn’t have to be so secretive about this… Hey, Will. I’m sorry if this is weird, but since you already know about this… could I show it to you?”

“Show me what?”

“I… I’d like you to see how much I’ve gained…”

I didn’t expect her to go this far. Rachel had always been a shy person. It was unexpected she ended up on the exhibitionist end of the gainer spectrum. I started to wonder if she was into humiliation, too, but that wasn’t my kind of stuff and I didn’t want risk hurting her feelings. I just went with a passive approach.

Rachel stood up in front of me and removed her dress. Now, just in her underwear, I could see she had gained a lot more that it showed at first. I was in awe. Her love handles were out of control, almost completely embracing the sides of her underwear.

She jiggled all over. She looked like a caricatured sculpture of herself in very white pudding. Except for her face, which was now very red. Although she remained very pear shaped, her arms had chunked up considerably, and were a beautiful display of physics. As she raised them I could see all their fat shift due to gravity. She seemed as enthralled by this as I was.

She turned around, but as she stopped, her butt took a few additional moments to realize it had missed the mark and go to the correct position. It took a few tries, marked by a wobble, and another, and another.

“Don’t you think I’m ugly. I thought you’d find me repulsive by now”

“I really don’t”

“Will, I’m sorry for this. I know we’re friends, but… It’s too hard for me to hold it anymore…”

I didn’t have the time to ask what she was talking about. She just started pleasuring herself, there and then, standing in front of me. By now I already had a raging erection and my hand slowly gravitated towards my dick. She still had her back turned to me, so I don’t think she ever saw it, but after a few minutes she slowly walked backwards and sat on my lap. Fortunately I had time to get my hand away. 

Even with a butt as big as hers, she definitely felt my hard on, but this only made her more intent on continuing. The shock of the situation made me only capable of appreciating each aspect of the sensations of being under Rachel. As her rocking movements and moaning intensified, it was enough for me to come together with her. When she finished, she rolled to my side, and we both fell asleep on the couch. She made for a very good pillow, after all.

We never ended up having proper sex. Much later, Rachel made a point of thanking me in private for helping her make peace with her sexuality. I’d be a dick if I said just helping a friend was enough of a reward for me, even though it was true, since clearly that night was one of the best experiences I’d ever had. 

• 1 month later...

Around the same time I was dealing with Rachel, Linda was working on Lucy. She kept me updated and I gave feedback, with hints on how to proceed and some good stuffing sessions as reward. I kept seeing Lucy, too, somewhat, but giving a little cooldown time between each time so my gain would be more apparent.

Gradually I would flirt more and make it more clear that I was still interested in her. She started opening up. And with the aid of my informant, got confirmation that indeed she was into me gaining weight.

“So we were drinking with Mel at Styx and when I got some alone time with her, I snuck in a comment on how this chubby guy dancing nearby was cute. The conversation got to a point where we were debating who in our group looked the best now we have some extra chub on us.”

“Oh, that was bold. And?”

“And she said it was you! By a thousand miles. As Mel was coming back I said that I bet you digged her too. Just in time to stop her from asking more. I think the suspense will work in your way in the long run. I made sure to not be alone with her again for the rest of the night.”

“You’re a criminal mastermind. Remind me to never cross you.”

So far, everything was going according to the plan. I was having fun with my friends, especially Linda, we were all keeping ourselves well fed like a bunch of fat geese and I felt progress was being made with Lucy.

Then, my trip came. My father had passed away. He lived in another country during the last years of his life and, besides my aunt, his sister, I was the last living family member. I never had much contact with aunt Mindy, so it wasn’t a shock for her when we met at the lawyer’s office. Due to very boring details, the legal process kept me busy for more than four months. 

The nature of the event kept me from even checking on my group of friends. My father and I were very close and my head was storming constantly at the bureaucratic nightmare I got myself into. When it was all finished, returning to my life felt like walking into your house after a long vacation while your house-sitter converted your suburban two-story into a full apartment complex.

I only noticed something was off the day after I got home and took my well deserved mini hibernation. Naturally, my first instinct was to contact Linda, since she would be the one I could get up to speed in the most direct way. She didn’t respond for a while. I took the opportunity to check our chatting groups.

It was then that I began to understand something went wrong. The first signal was that both groups had been deleted during my absence. As such, I lost access to all of their histories, so I couldn’t figure what had happened simply by reading the last posts.

I started to get really worried. I decided it would be better to talk with Linda in person before contacting anyone. I got into my car and started driving. As I started getting near Rachel’s house, a large figure emerged from the door. The person waddled in a hurried pace, albeit at the speed of a very relaxed walk for a normal person.

The closer I got, the figure seemed to get more frantic and started waving vigorously. I could see there was an effort being made, as moving an arm that size wasn’t an easy task. My conscious mind was gradually forced to accept that was Rachel herself, and she seemed very worried about something. I pulled over and lowered my window.

“WE…” she started to say in a loud tone, but stopped immediately to catch her breath. “We need to talk!”

I parked and Rachel took me inside her house. She turned around and had a good look at me.

“Oh my god, you’re so skinny!”

Indeed I hadn’t kept my previous pace, but I still managed to gain 15 pounds from stress eating. I didn’t disagree with her, but I tried to compliment her back.

“On the other hand, you’re looking huge, Rachel. Did you eat everyone else? I haven’t been able to contact anyone since I got back.”

Rachel blushed, but as smile was on her face. She seemed to enjoy my blunt comment, as I imagined.

“How much did you gain?”

“About 50 pounds, and I’d really love to tell you about all the eating and fattening up I did while you were away, but I have some really important stuff to talk with you first. It’s about Linda and Lucy. You better sit down.”

Rachel started describing the events of the past months from her perspective. After she came to terms with her weight gain, she said she felt alive and really started enjoying herself. This accelerated her weight gain very fast. At first she just let herself go and appreciate the feeling of exploding. Eventually she got used to it and got back to herself.

It was then that she noticed stuff happening around her. It wasn’t just her that had gained absurdly fast. Everyone was getting exponentially fat, especially Lucy. Right after she noticed this, before she could do anything about it, Lucy vanished. She stopped going out with everyone and, after a few days, ended up leaving the group chat.

Rachel said she felt the need to find what was going on, and started digging. She managed to find out the last person that had seen her was Linda. When confronted, Linda didn’t say much, but Rachel could see she wasn’t being completely honest. It took a fortuitous opportunity, some persuasion and lots of alcohol to get her to open up.

What Rachel found out was that I and Linda had made a deal where each one of us was supposed to fatten other people in the group. Some days after I had left, Linda started focusing on fattening Lucy, for some reason Rachel couldn’t extract from her. What this did end up causing was Claire noticing what Rachel was doing.

“Because Claire was doing THE SAME THING!”

This led to a falling out between the two. Claire confronted Linda and threatened to blackmail her unless she did two things: stop making Claire gain and starting lacing everyone’s food with everything they could to make them gain more. Appetite stimulants, weight gain powder, metabolism inhibitors. The complete package.

For a while, this worked really well. Linda had revealed to Rachel at first it was really hard to say if she was doing it because of the blackmail or if she wanted it.

“It didn’t quite work on me, though. I was so intent on gaining myself I barely ate with everybody else, so I had minimal exposure to the drugs they were using.”

I could only imagine how huge Rachel would have got had that been the case. 

“As I said, this worked especially well on Lucy, though.”

“How big are we talking?”

“Before she vanished, she probably got bigger than I am now.”

I almost had conniption. At the same time, I was dying to be able to see her now, but the thought of why the hell Linda had done that consumed me.

“Are you ok? You seem very nervous.”

“Just give me a minute.”

“Ok, I’ll go get some water.”

After a moment to recompose myself, I gave Rachel some missing pieces of the puzzle. I explained the complete nature of the deal between Linda and me, no omissions. I figured she deserved as much.

“Well, that happens understand a little better why Lucy was the one being focused. But it still doesn’t explain why she started doing it all of sudden.”

“I guess it has to do with my trip.”

“Possible. Anyway, there’s more to the story.”
Once Lucy started getting huge, she freaked out. She started saying she was a failure for not being able to keep her weight and suddenly left the group. This led Linda to enter a conscience crisis. She was about to confront Claire again when Rachel contacted her. Linda didn’t have evidence to blame it solely on Claire, but she was tired of being blackmailed.

“So I took pity on her. And since she seemed to be on your side and I’m on your side, I backed her up. We still didn’t have proof that Claire was behind it all, but with my support and the rest of the circumstantial evidence that we had, we managed to expose her. It was enough for most of the people to side with us, but it still created some tension and the group disbanded. And that’s where we’re at.”

“Holy fuck.”

“I know…” 

After a few moments of contemplation, I broke the silence.

“So what do you think should be the next step?”

“I’d have a chat with Linda. I guess you could get a little more info than I did. Then I think it would be a good idea to find Lucy and see if she’s ok.”

“That’s a good plan.”

Saying goodbye was very difficult, not only because hugging Rachel with my gut was now nearly impossible, but the feeling of dread caused by having to talk with Linda now was becoming ever stronger.

Soon I was at Linda’s. I knocked on the door. There was no answer for a while, so I shouted in a calm tone.

“You know I’m not going away… I’ve got all day.”

The door unlocked and opened slightly, enough for one of her eyes to show up.

“Will, I just wanted to say before anything else… I’m really sorry.”

“I know, I know. I’m not mad at you… anymore… as much as I was a few moments ago.”

She finished opening the door. My jaw dropped. She was practically the same size as Rachel.

“I fattened myself for you as an apology.”

My dick would have knocked the door over if it was still there. The way she said it almost made me forget that the focus of my visit was Lucy. 

“It breaks my heart to say this, but we need to talk, Linda.”

Linda led me inside. As her hips swayed, their gravity seemed to push the whole room from side to side with them, and my eyes had no option but to accompany the movement. Her sitting made everything seem heavier all of sudden.

“So I’ve heard some stuff happened while I was away. I’d like to hear your side of the story.”

Linda sighed.

“It’s all my fault. When you went away, after some time, I started feeling weird. Like I missed you in a way I didn’t expect, or that I’d never felt before. I don’t want to use the ‘L’ word, but I think I got obsessed with you and what we had. And once you went away I started feeling like I was losing you, and what we had was only temporary. At some point, I don’t know if it was subconscious or not, but I kinda started sabotaging your plan.”

“You mean…”

“Making Lucy gain unintentionally. Before she was ready for it. Knowing her ego, I knew she would react badly to it eventually. Somewhere deep down I hoped this would put her further away from you, so we could… keep together.”

“What about Claire?”

“She realized I was fattening her and she blackmailed me into making everyone else gain. Don’t get me wrong. She certainly made things worse, or at least made them get worse faster. But I take full responsibility on what I did to Lucy.”

I hugged Linda at that moment. She started sobbing. I could feel she was sincerely sorry.

“I forgive you. But I still have to fix things. I just want you to know that I don’t hate you for what you did.”

“I understand we can’t stay together anymore… I hope you don’t vanish.”

“I promise I won’t. Goodbye.”

We shared a final kiss. To this day, it is one of the strongest memories I have. After it ended, however, I only had one person in my mind. 

Epilogue:

“Hey honey, I’m back!”

“Oh my god, Will. How did it happen?”

“They ALL bought it. I told you!”

“I can’t believe it! The plan worked. I’m so… so… HORNY.”

I kissed Lucy with complete passion. We celebrated by having an all night long sex and stuffing session. We never thought we would get such a mileage from the plan we came up with together. A while after we started dating in secret, we discovered each other's fetish.

We started fantasising about tricking other people into gaining weight. We had hypothetical conversations about who would be the easiest, who would look the best. We also had plans to gaining ourselves, but the fear of taking the first step was holding us back at the time.

One day, Lucy came up with this theory about sympathy. That people when you rationalize that you’re making a sacrifice for someone you like, it starts feeling more and more like that’s what you wanted in the first place.

“So we find a reason for them to gain weight like they were doing a favor?” I asked at the time.

Soon we had the prototype of the plan forming. Make our friends gain weight with the premise of making her lose weight. But we agreed that it would sound too strange if she proposed the idea. So Lucy and I gradually started doing our little inception, making very subtle comments, on the hopes one day it would coax at least someone into coming up with that idea.

We didn’t expect much from it, to be honest. It felt more like we were playing a role in one of the stories we liked to read and write. A little make-believe. But eventually Linda bit the bait and everything went into motion. At each step we would get together and decide what would be more fun to do next.

All this happened up until my father’s passing away. After that, all hell broke loose on it’s own, but, with time, I managed to salvage what little friendship was left in our group. Claire was a downright bitch. Most of our friends moved on from her, and we eventually forget about it. Linda became somewhat estranged, but she, Rachel, Lucy and I continued close. But most important, no one ever found out the roles Lucy and I played in our group’s introduction to obesity.

After that, we spent some time gaining on our own. I had the pleasure to see Rachel and Linda continued on a similar path. Rachel even found her a feeder. Lucy had an easier time gaining than me, but we both leveled off at a point, but from time to time we had our share of fun fattening other acquaintances. You see, now we get plenty of opportunities for that. Somehow, people tend to lower their guards to eating when they are around people fatter than them. Sympathy. What a funny thing that is.

THE END.