FA/Feederism across other cultures

Guest MUSEic

Guest MUSEic

I was doing my usual "browsing" today when I came across a foreign language fatty, and when I tried to find more of her it was almost impossible because everything was in a language I'm not familiar with. It got me thinking, how non-english bbw and feederism content is out there and what are they called in other cultures? I know there are many multi-purpose and multi-purpose users on this board, hopefully they can answer the question.

What are, for instance, the terms that people use for these things in German, Spanish, Japanese, etc?

In Mauritania the practice of force feeding girls to fatten them is called Leblouh. In the pursuit of fatness, women there even risk their lives taking dangerous drugs that apparently fatten you overnight. They also take drugs meant to fatten animals. 

Guest MUSEic
1 hour ago, Gusto said:

In Mauritania the practice of force feeding girls to fatten them is called Leblouh. In the pursuit of fatness, women there even risk their lives taking dangerous drugs that apparently fatten you overnight. They also take drugs meant to fatten animals. 

Not really what I was expecting or hoping for...

Guest Lipophilus

Austria here... in German, the English terms FA, BBW, feeder, and gainer are used. Sometimes you read "Fettfetisch" (fat fetishism) or "Fettliebhaber" (FA). "Mästen" also comes to mind; it means "to fatten up".

This is a German FA/BBW forum:
http://www.wohlbeleibt.de