Cameron Diaz

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2Fatty

These are some picks of Cameron frolicking on the Beach back in 2014 that I hadn't seen before. Cameron had put on few and it was all there for everyone to see in that tiny little bikini that was getting eaten up by the fat ass she was getting

Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-13-41.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-14-33.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-14-47.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-14-59.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-15-15.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Hush
6 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Where??

Well if you can't tell it's on her thighs, I'm not really sure there's much we can do to help you...

camerondiaz92281-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

1 hour ago, Hush said:

Well if you can't tell it's on her thighs, I'm not really sure there's much we can do to help you...

camerondiaz92281-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

This is Curvage man. A few pounds on the thighs is a big story? Wow, I was not aware of that !! Thanks for the heads up.👍 😍

Guest Hush
7 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

This is Curvage man. A few pounds on the thighs is a big story? Wow, I was not aware of that !! Thanks for the heads up.👍 😍

Who said it had to be a big story? Should we set a minimal amount of weight to be worth to be posted on curvage?

Celebrities gains tend to be less important than normal people's gain that tends to be less important than actuall feedee's gain. I suppose that's another thing you weren't aware of...

• 3 months later...