Anjali Anand

John Smith

Anjali Anand (née Anjali Dinesh Anand), a popular young Indian TV actress, faced unwillingly a lot of gossips about her person a few months. 

Having known an early carrer success for a role to the local webseries "UNTAG" , the 5"7' young woman has playing a lead role in TV comedy drama "Dhai Kilo Ka Pack" evolving around the romance story of an overweight couple, therefore thoroughly gained in poundage in order to fit the personae. However, she lately refused to fattening herself any much as prescribed by the production crew : having practically ballooned up herself at a short basis from a whereabout thin-to-lesser-soft 58-to-75kg (128-to-165lbs) to a whooping 108kg (238lbs) , Anjali claims to be feared about the consequences getting bigger she already has may have upon her daily active lifestyle but most above all fear be unable to reverse her ample condition thereafter.

Here a compilation starting from her earliest acting carrer years to now :

Image result for anjali anand(likely a whereabout 130s lbs here, at her thinniest)
Anjali's slim avatar (Photo: India Forums)
Image result for anjali anand
Image result for anjali anand

Now :
anjali-anand.jpg
Dhai Kilo Prem, Dhai Kilo Prem Cast, Dhai Kilo Prem Wiki, Dhai Kilo Prem Actors, Dhai Kilo Prem Actress, Dhai Kilo Prem Actor Real Name, Dhai Kilo Prem Actress Real Name
actress anjali anand put on 108 kilo weight for a serial( 110 pounds of chubby difference... ^_^ )
‘Dhhai Kilo Prem’ lead actress Anjali Anand aka Dipika’s SLIM avatar in an OLD pic!
actress anjali anand put on 108 kilo weight for a serial(the lead actor due gained a subtiantial amount of weight too in order to fit his role. Only 16kg. Not as much that Anjali with her extra-33kg weight gain, though)
actress anjali anand put on 108 kilo weight for a serial
... 🙃
BEA_pjimage.jpg

• John Smith changed the title to A Bollywood actress refuses to piling any much pounds for a role after have already packing a massive amount of extra poundage for it
Guest billow
On 7/23/2017 at 8:46 PM, John Smith said:

So they made her. 😁

19 hours ago, hgee said:

Wow.  She's super hot.  Too bad she doesn't like the extra fat. 

I'm familiar with the actress and this story.  Just to clarify...  She did not gain weight for the movie.  She has been bigger for awhile now (she was thinner when she was younger), but the weight she has gained all came before the movie.  

What happened is that casting found a plus size actress and asked her to get even bigger.  She refused, but the male star of the movie did agree to gain weight for the role.  She is happy with her weight as is and hasn't made any mention about losing it.  Nevertheless, she has expressed her disapproval with gaining more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/22/2017 at 11:37 PM, Guest MUSEic said:

What a pity, but she looks really good at her size.

A lot of times women don't know what the hell they want. And stating this will make you sexist, but after a while you have nothing to lose unless you want to be as deprived as the bankrupt scouts (who ironically were made as a response to get back masculinity at first-wave feminism).

On one hand break the stereotypes, on the other want to lose weight; I think I'll call it size autism with the constant waffling and need to prioritize it constantly to feel relevant where those who accept her wouldn't think twice.  Plus for a role, how much weight is really needed, let alone it has to be a fat role, rather than someone whose weight is a tertiary characteristic like Amanda Waller or Black Betty.

Though at least this feels more normal:

On 1/26/2019 at 5:28 AM, Chevalier said:

A lot of times women don't know what the hell they want. And stating this will make you sexist, but after a while you have nothing to lose 

proud of you yes GIF by EditingAndLayout

On 1/26/2019 at 5:28 AM, Chevalier said:

On one hand break the stereotypes, on the other want to lose weight; I think I'll call it size autism with the constant waffling and need to prioritize it constantly to feel relevant where those who accept her wouldn't think twice.  Plus for a role, how much weight is really needed, let alone it has to be a fat role, rather than someone whose weight is a tertiary characteristic like Amanda Waller or Black Betty.

Exactly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Anjali Anand

I tend to find a lot of Indian women pile on the pounds once they get a bit older, I used to know an Indian girl who lived right near me when she was about 19 or 20 and she was really slim, she moved away but I saw her a few months ago when she went back to visit her mum and dad and I couldn’t believe the change in her she was unrecognisable she had blown right up, she must only be about 23 now and I noticed she was wearing the traditional Salwar kameez suit which a lot of Indian women wear which she never seemed to wear before when she was slim, she was probably wearing it to cover up how big she’s got but she still seemed really happy and still said hello to me