"Plus-Size Singer Rihanna--" 'Plus-Size' WHERE???!!! 😂

John Smith

"Plus-Size singer Rihanna Stunts At 'Valerian' Premiere"

What the f***????!!! Plus-Size WHERE???!!!
An-an-and for what?? Because's "well, she got thicc 😎" stupid thread, uh?? : YOU SHORT-TERM AMNESIC HUSK OF MORONS, THAT'S THE GODDAMN HALF-DOZENTH TIME SHE GOT THICK EVEN CHUBBY THOSE LAST TEN YEARS AND ANYONE DIDN'T GAVE A DAMN ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE PURPOSELY WEIGHT-YOYOING HERSERLF, SO WHY ALL THIS ATTENTION NOW FIRST??!!! 😒😖 

Secondly, let define the "plus size word" here now so everyone will be fixed : Mariah Carey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Sidibe Gabourey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Gill Scott is plus-sized, anyone didn't give a damn.
Nicki Minaj?? Well, I dunno and I didn't give a damn anyway. 

Here examples of "Plus-Size" : one's person  (especially female) with a size widely above the average. Repeat after me : "WIDELY" .

So people, open a dictionary and just, read, it. Stop overexxagerating about everything!! I got tired to read anywhere I chill about how Rihanna got so-calledly fat just because some random papparazis pictured about how her thigh gap vanished for the umpteenth frikkin' (still-temporairy) while. No Fat Revolution. No Superman's Ressurection. No John Wick Versus The Universe. 
Y'all need some milk. 😑😴

http://sandrarose.com/2017/07/plus-size-singer-rihanna-stuns-valerian-premiere/

• 1 month later...

Meh. I mean, looking at what so called "plus size" models look like she isn't that far off. Plus size is such a weirdly vague term. I mean, there is the clothes aspect, but it's hard when people choose to give it the label to people. I would just prefer people to refer to it as fat, which she is not. She just looks like a normal, healthy woman. Who I wouldn't mind looking at.

6 hours ago, pin-up goblin said:

Meh. I mean, looking at what so called "plus size" models look like she isn't that far off. Plus size is such a weirdly vague term. I mean, there is the clothes aspect, but it's hard when people choose to give it the label to people. I would just prefer people to refer to it as fat, which she is not. She just looks like a normal, healthy woman. Who I wouldn't mind looking at.

Technically, a model is labeled as "Plus Size" depending of her both measurements & height and because most Plus Size fashion industries tend to choose tallish, Hourglass-figured women with no doublechin or belly rather a more wider diversity representive to the fuller-sized spectrum of womanhood, we tend sometimes to think they aren't truly "Plus-Size" . 

But yea, factually Rihanna is even far off to close them. People those last times overreacts too much about her self-expected weight yoyo-ing because for I-don't-know-which-effing-reason, Rihanna is now for Collective mind the newest "Teen's-Favourite Popstar = Skinny" (when she already knew herself such noticeably chunkier figures than her actual built many times ago and never caused such reacts...) . 

By the way, if she have really reach the fat milestone, there might be a little matter of time before both tabloids & social medias will broadcast a few widespread rumours about some "unstable mental health" of hers or exposing oddly-made pictures depicting her waddling through the sidewalk in outgrown clothes while the frame focuses in a wrong way on both her cellulite-ridden legs and the way her photoshopped chipmunk cheeks bulges out her face when she ate fried chicken in full walking - question to emphasize an expression of overwhelmingly nauseous lumpiness like photography propaganda has so skilful to cause - with for title "ICARUS' FALLS : Sad & Lazy End For Rihanna??" before to be, either, mediatically marginalized.

Instead hesitate between Bottle-Shape-Era worship-bias praising or thinspo-bias lynching.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/10/2017 at 12:42 AM, md2069 said:

These pics show how angles really make a difference.  In the first picture she actually looks fat, but the second picture almost slim again, but the third not so slim.  Either way it's evident she has picked up a good 20-30 pounds.  

http://forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/rihanna-vogues-forces-of-fashion-conference-in-nyc-10-12-17-mq-adds.2103805/

IMG_0227.JPG  56   75.22 kB

IMG_0228.JPG  46   158.14 kB

IMG_0229.JPG  51   83.27 kB

When I posted this thread for the first time, she wasn't Plus-sized yet. You post pictures of her from the previous month, not from the premiere of the film she promoted last summer ago.

So your argue is pointless, especially because at the last news, the same man backlashing humoristically the main topic threee months ago is the same man who posts since a while newly pictures of RiRi on her assigned thread.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

When I posted this thread for the first time, she wasn't Plus-sized yet. You post pictures of her from the previous month, not from the premiere of the film she promoted last summer ago.

So your argue is pointless, especially because at the last news, the same man backlashing humoristically the main topic threee months ago is the same man who posts since a while newly pictures of RiRi on her assigned thread.

No my arguement is not pointless.......20-30 pounds does not make her “Oprah Like” nor does it negate the fact that a lot of her pics are photoshopped.  The ones that I posted were legitimately of her body.  

On 03/11/2017 at 3:20 PM, md2069 said:

No my arguement is not pointless.......20-30 pounds does not make her “Oprah Like” nor does it negate the fact that a lot of her pics are photoshopped.  The ones that I posted were legitimately of her body.  

I even can't understand why do you insist so much about this thread : I posted this subject THREE MONTHS AGO, when she wasn't properly overweight yet. 

I'm done with your pointless necroposting.