Steph Pacca

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty
23 hours ago, dianalorelei said:

Maybe silently noticing it or commenting in very low voice about 'recent changes", or looking morbously the rolls forming, most noticiable during the routines or stretching excersices.  Most of people around her must be enjoying this or concerned in a good way: the trainer who's letting herself go, running away of those annoying ones who think a healthy body only can be a extremely fit one ... cute

She used to be pretty arrogant about having such a great body so I'm sure plenty of people are now enjoying seeing her struggle with her weight, but probably the ones that are enjoying it the most are Steph's chubby and fat clients that she once felt so superior too and used to judge for their lazy and weak-willed eating habits

5 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

She used to be pretty arrogant about having such a great body so I'm sure plenty of people are now enjoying seeing her struggle with her weight, but probably the ones that are enjoying it the most are Steph's chubby and fat clients that she once felt so superior too and used to judge for their lazy and weak-willed eating habits

And therefore she's more down-to-earth. See, her weight gain is probably making her a better trainer to people who need the training the most.

It's basically the premise to Fit2Fat2Fit

Guest Hotty2fatty
24 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

And therefore she's more down-to-earth. See, her weight gain is probably making her a better trainer to people who need the training the most.

It's basically the premise to Fit2Fat2Fit

Except Steph didn't mean to get fat and the way she's eating isn't likely to get fit again, just fatter

Guest Hotty2fatty

The last pic came with this message:

steph_paccaDetermined to turn all these holiday carbs into muscle 👊🏽😬 I did a week of intermittent fasting post holiday which helped to bring my water weight down again, and now I’m back on the grind using my carbs in my heavy workouts😊

Guest Hotty2fatty

Back from holiday and all fired up to get back in shape, but in a month's time when Steph has again failed to to lose any weight it will be back to the more regular message these days from Steph of "learning to love your body".

Good on her trying, but the numbers on the scales have only been heading one direction for Steph over the last 12 - 18 months

Guest dianalorelei

It's even noticeable in her face. Also in every recent pic i have te feeling that she's sucking the gut.  If this is true i wonder how that mid-section looks when she relaxes.  💜

Guest Hotty2fatty

Hello Fatty!!!

Steph just keeps on growing and judging by that even fatter ass it looks as though Steph enjoyed her recent holiday.

Screenshot_2018-08-08-11-23-00.png

Screenshot_2018-08-08-11-24-07.png

Screenshot_2018-08-08-11-22-15.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Steph's talking a lot about accepting yourself for who you are and overcoming self doubt in her Instagram posts these days. Steph once came across as so confident, borderline arrogant and certainly vane. I wonder why this self doubt Steph is feeling these days has crept in?

Guest Hotty2fatty

And I like her latest Instagram post:

steph_paccaaBecoming more & more confident with my holiday body. Haven’t seen an Ab in probably 16 months haha 🤷🏽‍♀️ looking after my health is always most important, no matter what I look like or see myself as.. I’m always working

Guest Hotty2fatty
1 hour ago, hundzabrutus said:

Here's to another 16 months of her seeing no abs on herself :)

And hopefully soon getting used to looking at a bit of a growing belly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

And only 2 years ago Steph with her skinny body posted a YouTube pic to show her exercises to get a fit perfect body

Screenshot_2019-01-03-10-36-59.png