Natasha Henstridge

zachi

You gues should check out some of her TV/Indie films and shows to enjoy another side of her perfectly carved body. Sad that the mainstream cinema doesn't give her much attention these days. Someone like Adrian Lyne or Paul Verhoeven in their prime, could've made use of her sex appeal o the fullest. Its a bit annoying to see her getting stuck at Lifetime or Hallmark productions(some of them gives a lot of teases, I must admit). Neither her curvy body nor her acting chops have ever got the kind of appreciation she deserves. 😒

• 6 months later...

Btw, I heard that the film which came out in 2022 was a severely censored copy. Which means, there could be more content of her out there. They just need to release an alternate version of that film and let us enjoy more contents of her.

• 4 months later...

I heard that they chopped out too much footage from the original film festival print(the original cut was said have a duration of over 2 hours while the one recently released is just 77 minutes). I hope they'd release the bluray version with deleted portions attached as special features, just like how they did in the bluray version of Henstridge's own The Black Room.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...