Hiiii~~

Flowerpot error

Hello, I am a new girl here.

I'm 23, currently in the US but I'm from Europe! :P

I have fast metabolism and as determined by my genes, I have been really skinny my whole life. However my lifestyle in America led to a slight weight gain recently. I really liked that it resulted in me getting very slightly more curvy, as I was never a fan of my super boyish figure... So I started to deliberately eat as much as I could everyday and thought I would let you guys know about my journey... I am not sure how long it will take, I cant guarantee anything. I will probably stop as soon as I feel the gain no longer makes me love my body more than before.

Anyways, the first goal is to close my thigh gap which I had my whole life but right now its very small. Also, I am very cautious about uploading any pics online and about my privacy stuff...but well we will see :3

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello, I am the same girl who's started this thread, coming back to curvage after 11 months and about 5kg (11lbs) heavier. I couldn't recover my previous account so I made a new one!

First of all, thank you a lot for warm welcomes, and sorry for disappearing after one post! 😅

I have been on-and-off about gaining throughout this time. I've decided to come back here hoping you guys will help me get some more motivation, because gaining is hard for someone with metabolism as fast as mine. :) 

Could someone also recommend a thread were I could share my whole gaining story?
Another thing, is there a thread for gaining advice? I could really use some help on what to eat in order to maximize my gains in a short time because next week I am going to stay alone at my house making it a perfect opportunity to gain some nice weight without being distracted by anyone, haha 😁

Thank you~~❤️